Post Reply 233 posts
Flight Plans & Layovers
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Flight Plans & Layovers

by raspberry*tart » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Just a word of warning to people that haven't heard, American Airlines has filed for bankrupcy:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_c ... uptcy.html

whhatttt :bitch: does this effect us?? what do we do?
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
  • aussiestu
    Crewman

by aussiestu » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Also on American Airlines! News report I heard says they will still be flying! Bloody better!! :headbanger:
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:22 pm

yes they better!!
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    Unrepentant Heathen
    Crewman

by Unrepentant Heathen » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Departing Kennedy Airport, Friday, 1/20/2012 @ 12:15pm on Delta.
    Flying into Miami at 3:35pm.
    Making arrangements now to meet up with some others at the airport arriving around the same time.

Return flight Saturday, 1/28/2012 @ 8:00pm.
    Landing at JFK in NYC at 10:52pm.

Staying at the Midtown. We have a nice little crowd staying there.
    Anyone else there also?
    2014: Cabin 2085
    Barge to Hell: Cabin 2545
    2012: Cabin 2515
    2011: Cabin 4583
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    "Respect Everyone .... Bow to No One"
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer

by DrAmygdala » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Hm, haven't posted here in a long time, but thought I'd share my flight details today...

Leaving Toronto, Sat Jan 21/12 @ 11:55am Air Canada
    Arriving in Miami @ 3:10pm

Return flight Miami Fri Jan 27/12 @ 2:45pm WestJet
    Arriving in Toronto @ 5:53pm
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Flights Booked!

14th - 11:00 - Dublin (DUB) - Philadelphia (PHL) - US Airways 723
    14th - 17:55 - Philadelphia (PHL) - Seattle (SEA) - US Airways 769
    17th - 22:20 - Seattle (SEA) - Charlotte (CLT) - US Airways 538
    18th - 07:55 - Charlotte (CLT) - Boston (BOS) - US Airways 1982
    22nd - 11:10 - Boston (BOS) - Charlotte (CLT) - US Airways 1985
    22nd - 14:30 - Charlotte (CLT) - Miami (MIA) - US Airways 749
    ***Cruise***
    28th - 16:10 - Miami (MIA) - Philadelphia (PHL) - US Airways 1240
    28th - 21:00 - Philadelphia (PHL) - Dublin (DUB) - US Airways 722

All that only cost me €790 - I think it was worth it!
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:55 pm

gnoff wrote:I have a direct flight to Miami, so the Miami part shouldn't be a problem.
    However I am flying out of London Heathrow on that flight, and they can get closed dur to weather, so I feel happy about having more than 24 hours extra planned just to "make sure" I can get to Miami.

I was stuck on my plane on the runway for 8 hours at London Heathrow because of 2 inches of snow. I had a 10 hour flight ahead of me. Also, my seat was broken so it wouldnt recline. I sat in a broken non-reclining seat on an airplane for 18 hours. TWO INCHES OF SNOW.

I hate that airport.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:36 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    gnoff wrote:I have a direct flight to Miami, so the Miami part shouldn't be a problem.
    However I am flying out of London Heathrow on that flight, and they can get closed dur to weather, so I feel happy about having more than 24 hours extra planned just to "make sure" I can get to Miami.

I was stuck on my plane on the runway for 8 hours at London Heathrow because of 2 inches of snow. I had a 10 hour flight ahead of me. Also, my seat was broken so it wouldnt recline. I sat in a broken non-reclining seat on an airplane for 18 hours. TWO INCHES OF SNOW.

I hate that airport.

damn, you could have gone out there and pushed the snow outta the way in much less time! grrr! :evil: :evil: :evil:
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:

I hate that airport.

damn, you could have gone out there and pushed the snow outta the way in much less time! grrr! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I really could have shoveled the entire runway myself in that time! :roll: :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:I was stuck on my plane on the runway for 8 hours at London Heathrow because of 2 inches of snow. I had a 10 hour flight ahead of me. Also, my seat was broken so it wouldnt recline. I sat in a broken non-reclining seat on an airplane for 18 hours. TWO INCHES OF SNOW.

I hate that airport.

I really could have shoveled the entire runway myself in that time! :roll: :lol:

i'm sure of that, and it probably wouldn't have hurt your lower back as bad as that broken seat LOL....wimpy brits!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:56 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:

I hate that airport.

Yup. I'm assuming theis was in the last 2-3 years? Basically, prior to that time, our part of Europe would very rarely get any snow at winter. But the last 2 winters we've got more snow than the previous 20 years combine. So basically we/they were unprepared for those types of conditions. I would expect them to be better prepared at this stage though.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:22 am

wildchild wrote:While on the subject of LA can anyone in the SoCal area recommend a good gig guide so we can plan a few gigs while there ? :3drunks:

Here ya go! :beerwink: http://www.moshking.com/concerts.html

raspberry*tart wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Just a word of warning to people that haven't heard, American Airlines has filed for bankrupcy:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_c ... uptcy.html

whhatttt :bitch: does this effect us?? what do we do?

You'll be fine. They filed for bankruptcy protection. The company will reorganize to find a way to pay off its debt. It will honor all bookings and continue to operate mostly normally during it. Most major airlines in the United States have done it in the past, they're just the next one to do it. I reckon most consumers won't even notice.

AlaskaRachel wrote:

I hate that airport.

Holy crap that sucks! :shock:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:42 pm

I hate when a flight is canc elled or delayed, not because it is too much snow and no airport or pilot could handle it, but more because the locals are scared... I missed my dad's 50th BDay party because Pittsburghers think the world is gonna end if there's even a flurry.
    When I 1st moved here it amused me that the city would shut down for 3 inches of snow... but the novelty wore off quickly
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:13 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I hate when a flight is canc elled or delayed, not because it is too much snow and no airport or pilot could handle it, but more because the locals are scared... I missed my dad's 50th BDay party because Pittsburghers think the world is gonna end if there's even a flurry.
    When I 1st moved here it amused me that the city would shut down for 3 inches of snow... but the novelty wore off quickly

Doesn't it snow pretty frequently in Pittsburgh? :roll:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:14 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I hate when a flight is canc elled or delayed, not because it is too much snow and no airport or pilot could handle it, but more because the locals are scared... I missed my dad's 50th BDay party because Pittsburghers think the world is gonna end if there's even a flurry.

Its like here in Arizona when it rains.....people fuckin lose their minds and drive like shit
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:26 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Doesn't it snow pretty frequently in Pittsburgh? :roll:

but, since 2004 I've only seen 2 storms with more than 3 inches...
    I can express Pittsburgh best with commute times on the parkway between my former job and old apt on Mt. Washington...
    Night commute: 15 minutes
    rush hour commute: 25 minutes
    fog: 35 minutes
    flurry: 45 minutes
    rain: 45 minutes
    actual snowfall: 45 minutes to an hour
    during the 2 real snowstorms traffic was at a standstill, cars were abandoned on the highways, panic was rampant (1st storm netted 2 feet in 2 days, 2nd was about 13 inches in 1 day)
    any sporting event also made the commute take up to an hour.
    Also, anywhere there is a tunnel (several around here) traffic backs up for miles, yet oddly once you get through traffic clears up instantly... I call it the "Tunnel Monster effect"
    also, there are accidents on the parkway every day, and every time it happens rubberneckers on the other side of the road cause another one. It happens 100% of the time.
    Massholes might drive crazy... but Pittsburghers drive dumbly and cowardly
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm

I'll give you a storm with more than 3 Inches :wank:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:31 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Massholes might drive crazy... but Pittsburghers drive dumbly and cowardly

:lol: That's exactly what I told people about LA drivers when I lived in California. Drivers in Massachusetts may be aggressive assholes but at least they know what they are doing.

Heh, I figured Pittsburgh had heavier snowfalls. Oh well. I learned something new today! :beerwink:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Stained Class wrote:I'll give you a storm with more than 3 Inches :wank:

:wank: :wank: :wank:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Stained Class wrote:I'll give you a storm with more than 3 Inches :wank:

please tell me you've seen Edward Penishands... the scene parodying the ice chipping scene in Edward Scissorhands where Winona Ryder is circling in the "snow".... lulz

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:37 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Massholes might drive crazy... but Pittsburghers drive dumbly and cowardly

:lol: That's exactly what I told people about LA drivers when I lived in California. Drivers in Massachusetts may be aggressive assholes but at least they know what they are doing.

Heh, I figured Pittsburgh had heavier snowfalls. Oh well. I learned something new today! :beerwink:

I tell people, "Hey, Massholes might drive like crazy, but I didn't see accidents every single day like I do here... and at least when I did see them there it was always brutal and somebody definitely died, unlike the pansy ass 6 car fender benders here. It's slow drivers that cause accidents."

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:40 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I tell people, "Hey, Massholes might drive like crazy, but I didn't see accidents every single day like I do here... and at least when I did see them there it was always brutal and somebody definitely died, unlike the pansy ass 6 car fender benders here. It's slow drivers that cause accidents."

I haaaaaaaaaate slow drivers. :bitch: That did surprise me quite a bit seeing how people drive up this way that there seems to be fewer accidents than one would expect. Fuck, LA roadways had accidents everywhere. MA roads are more compact too
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:58 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    mooyagi wrote: :lol: That's exactly what I told people about LA drivers when I lived in California. Drivers in Massachusetts may be aggressive assholes but at least they know what they are doing.

I haaaaaaaaaate slow drivers. :bitch: That did surprise me quite a bit seeing how people drive up this way that there seems to be fewer accidents than one would expect. Fuck, LA roadways had accidents everywhere. MA roads are more compact too

Easily explained; when you're going 120 and rearend somebody going 115, it does no damage, just speeds them up!
    I'm standing by this argument

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:05 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:I tell people, "Hey, Massholes might drive like crazy, but I didn't see accidents every single day like I do here... and at least when I did see them there it was always brutal and somebody definitely died, unlike the pansy ass 6 car fender benders here. It's slow drivers that cause accidents."

Easily explained; when you're going 120 and rearend somebody going 115, it does no damage, just speeds them up!
    I'm standing by this argument

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm basing none of this road safety talk on facts. Where's Stats Man? I wanna know which US states actually do have the worst drivers.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:06 pm

mooyagi wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm basing none of this road safety talk on facts. Where's Stats Man? I wanna know which US states actually do have the worst drivers.

Otlando, Tamps, Jacksonville and Miami are the 4 most dangerous cities in the USA for pedestrians.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:07 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm basing none of this road safety talk on facts. Where's Stats Man? I wanna know which US states actually do have the worst drivers.

Otlando, Tamps, Jacksonville and Miami are the 4 most dangerous cities in the USA for pedestrians.

:lol: The drivers in Miami were really bad. Northeast aggressiveness + total lack of road awareness + old people = Pure danger
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Don't forget, hot chicks in bikinis year round = no road watching

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:54 am

Finally booked my flight with my cabinmate from last year last night.

I'll be getting into Fort Lauderdale on Sunday, January 22nd at 5:55 PM via Virgin America.

We'll head from there straight to the Miami pre-party (so probably get there around 8:00ish?). We still have no place to stay for the night. . .

Then I leave that Friday, January 27th at 12:05 from Fort Lauderdale. We disembark at 8:00 AM, right? I think I should have enough time to get back. . .would really suck to miss the flight back =P UMC recommends booking after 1:30 PM, but I'm an idiot and went ahead for the 12:05 because I won't have any luggage or anything to carry.
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:55 pm

KevinP wrote:Otlando, Tamps, Jacksonville and Miami are the 4 most dangerous cities in the USA for pedestrians.

It's dangerous everywhere in the States cos everyone plays with a smartphone while driving ....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes

www.lalasreisen.de
    Heavy-D
    Oiler

by Heavy-D » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:46 am

22/01/12 10:10 Dusseldorf - Atlanta, ga 22/01/12 14:30
    22/01/12 16:10 Atlanta, ga - Miami, fl 22/01/12 18:07

then to the hotel and probably to the pre-party :)
    http://www.totalworlddomination.eu
    https://www.facebook.com/Soundguybe

Cruising with Vomitory, Dark Funeral and Bodyfarm
    ---------------------------

I have two work speeds. If you don't like this one you're going to hate the other one.
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:56 am

Lala wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Otlando, Tamps, Jacksonville and Miami are the 4 most dangerous cities in the USA for pedestrians.

It's dangerous everywhere in the States cos everyone plays with a smartphone while driving ....

Americans are always playing with something while driving. LOL :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :oops:
    Texting may get you 1 to 5 depending on the circumstances of the offense. :smoking: :cry:
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Michael D. wrote: Americans are always playing with something while driving. LOL :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :oops:

or :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

A lady I work with told me her husband used to drive a concrete truck and from his vantage point up high, he said he saw much :wank: in traffic.

To each their own, I guess. I save the wankery for when I am not in my car.

Nowhere else is safe though. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
    Have a good time...all the time.
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:37 pm

junkhead13 wrote:
    Michael D. wrote: Americans are always playing with something while driving. LOL :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :oops:

or :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

A lady I work with told me her husband used to drive a concrete truck and from his vantage point up high, he said he saw much :wank: in traffic.

To each their own, I guess. I save the wankery for when I am not in my car.

Nowhere else is safe though. :twisted: :lol: :lol:

That's funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I use to drive a dump truck and nobody realizes your vantage point. :wank: :wank: :wank: :oops:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Road rubbing makes the drive from Calgary to Edmonton go by as if in an instant. Amirite Jeff and Jake???
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Stained Class wrote:Road rubbing makes the drive from Calgary to Edmonton go by as if in an instant. Amirite Jeff and Jake???

Oh jesus :lol: :lol:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:16 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Road rubbing makes the drive from Calgary to Edmonton go by as if in an instant. Amirite Jeff and Jake???

u know what im talking about ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Sayas Irony
    Oiler

by Sayas Irony » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:51 am

Anybody else flying on 19th from Düsseldorf (so we can snore at each other)? :lol:
    6:20am... I'll look totally black metal... you can recognize me by the dark circles around my eyes :beerhorns:

19th Jan.
    DÜSSELDORF [DUS] / departure: 6:20am - arrival: 7:30am / BERLIN [TXL]
    BERLIN [TXL] / departure: 10:00am - arrival: 2:45pm / MIAMI [OPF]

29th Jan.
    MIAMI [OPF] / departure: 4:05pm - arrival: 30th Jan. 7:00am /DÜSSELDORF [DUS]
    www.metal.tm
    WE SUPPORT METAL
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 am

junkhead13 wrote:A lady I work with told me her husband used to drive a concrete truck and from his vantage point up high, he said he saw much :wank: in traffic.

I learned this at a fairly young age when me and my girlfriend would pleasure each other as we were driving. (Not safe, I know.) I learned to just look up at the drivers, smile and give a thumbs up. :lol:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:57 am

Sayas Irony wrote:Anybody else flying on 19th from Düsseldorf (so we can snore at each other)? :lol:
    6:20am... I'll look totally black metal... you can recognize me by the dark circles around my eyes :beerhorns:

19th Jan.
    DÜSSELDORF [DUS] / departure: 6:20am - arrival: 7:30am / BERLIN [TXL]
    BERLIN [TXL] / departure: 10:00am - arrival: 2:45pm / MIAMI [OPF]

29th Jan.
    MIAMI [OPF] / departure: 4:05pm - arrival: 30th Jan. 7:00am /DÜSSELDORF [DUS]

Welcome Sayas Irony! I saw your post on the Who are you? thread and hadn't gotten around to commenting on it there - so here goes! Read you are a big Pain of Salvation and Opeth fan, so first off :cheers: to that! I put both in my top 5 when I posted on that thread long ago. It seems there are only a few big PoS fans on the forum - they are one of my very favorite bands and one of the few I have not seen live yet, so am waiting for Daniel & co. to finally do a proper tour of the U.S.! Anyway, another major fan on the forum is tommo76 (Thomas) from Dusseldorf. He is a first time cruiser in 2012. Really nice guy - doesn't post here often but we're facebook friends (and I see he's got his fb link on his profile page). Thought I'd mention him because of the Pain of Salvation/Dusseldorf connection. :beerwink:

You're gonna love the cruise! Lots of fun people from all over, and lots from your country. :cheers:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:45 am

Stained Class wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:

u know what im talking about ;)

:shock: :shock: :shock: