Post Reply 228 posts
Flight Plans & Layovers
    Anka
    Petty Officer

Re: Flight Plans & Layovers

by Anka » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:08 pm

im getting there on Saturday morning 7 am :? flying overnight Vancouver- L.A- Miami... i will most likely be grumpy and bitchin so i hope to find some friendly metal faces around until my friends arrive later that day (they booked the hotel)
    so if you see a lost sleepy girl wandering around, that would be me, please say hi and show your support :lol:

Leaving two days after the cruise through Dallas i think .... or Houston? Sorry too lazy to check it now :)
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:03 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Is that Miami departure on the 27th? I depart about 1pm, so exhausted preflight hangout possible

Yeah. Not staying the Friday night so up and off the ship at the ungodly 8 a.m. or whatever it is they make us do, grab their free breakfast then basically look to kill 4 hours before doing the preflight stuff at MIA. Hangout sounds great. We can terrorize some locals or something :twisted:

I have to imagine that can be done in a very "I'm incredibly tired, so come here and let me terrorize you at my leisure" kind of way... and everybody will just take the bait

This gave me a hilarious image of you beckoning senior citizens over to you from a park bench just so you could muster up the energy to slap 'em across the back o' the head and send 'em on their way before summoning the next one :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:14 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Yeah. Not staying the Friday night so up and off the ship at the ungodly 8 a.m. or whatever it is they make us do, grab their free breakfast then basically look to kill 4 hours before doing the preflight stuff at MIA. Hangout sounds great. We can terrorize some locals or something :twisted:

I have to imagine that can be done in a very "I'm incredibly tired, so come here and let me terrorize you at my leisure" kind of way... and everybody will just take the bait

This gave me a hilarious image of you beckoning senior citizens over to you from a park bench just so you could muster up the energy to slap 'em across the back o' the head and send 'em on their way before summoning the next one :lol:

Or I could just throw breadcrumbs at old people
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:HEY ROB, WHAT HAPPEND WITH THE HEAVY METAL PENGUIN ?????

Well, around this time last year, the penguin disappeared and I thought he'd died :shock: Turned out he just head South a little early to scope out the state of Florida for us all n' make sure there's no nu-metal poseurs or bible thumpers taking up residence near the docks or in any of our booked accommodations :P

This leaves me no option but to subject all of you to a picture of my real life ugly mug so ya know who to look for or avoid as the case may be :twisted:

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Hm..... not a bad idea to put an actual recognizable photo now that the cruise is approaching. May do the same.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:02 am

KDibildox wrote:Hm..... not a bad idea to put an actual recognizable photo now that the cruise is approaching. May do the same.

No need hon. That's the only part I'm gonna spend much time lookin' at anyways :lol:

You guys! Get your minds out of the gutter! I just meant cuz I'll be stalking her. Not what YOU were all thinking :lol:

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:05 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:Hm..... not a bad idea to put an actual recognizable photo now that the cruise is approaching. May do the same.

No need hon. That's the only part I'm gonna spend much time lookin' at anyways :lol:

You guys! Get your minds out of the gutter! I just meant cuz I'll be stalking her. Not what YOU were all thinking :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What makes you think it won't be me stalking you? :twisted:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:08 am

KDibildox wrote:What makes you think it won't be me stalking you? :twisted:

Umm... Cuz I gave up believing in fairy tales and magical, storybook endings about a dozen years before you were born? :?

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:11 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:What makes you think it won't be me stalking you? :twisted:

Umm... Cuz I gave up believing in fairy tales and magical, storybook endings about a dozen years before you were born? :?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:48 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:This gave me a hilarious image of you beckoning senior citizens over to you from a park bench just so you could muster up the energy to slap 'em across the back o' the head and send 'em on their way before summoning the next one :lol:

Awesome! It being Sunday, I may have to go hangout in front of a church and try this. :twisted:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:11 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Wouldn't expect anything else from the CCM :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 am

[quote="CaptOblivious"]
    *cough* -40c and -40f are the exact same temp *cough* its the only point that the two temp scales meet (i think).

Too lazy “Cough” to look at my conversion scale (Thermometer) and be correct.
    I Triple Dog Dare You to try this one. LOL.
    http://youtu.be/_RgCbcT8eEU
    :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 am

EvilDan wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:This gave me a hilarious image of you beckoning senior citizens over to you from a park bench just so you could muster up the energy to slap 'em across the back o' the head and send 'em on their way before summoning the next one :lol:

Awesome! It being Sunday, I may have to go hangout in front of a church and try this. :twisted:

Damn, you ARE Evil. :lol:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:56 am

Michael D. wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:*cough* -40c and -40f are the exact same temp *cough* its the only point that the two temp scales meet (i think).

i was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba getting your tounge frozen to a metal pole is a right of passage that and my dads a jerk :lol: :roll:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:40 pm

CaptOblivious wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:*cough* -40c and -40f are the exact same temp *cough* its the only point that the two temp scales meet (i think).

i was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba getting your tounge frozen to a metal pole is a right of passage that and my dads a jerk :lol: :roll:

i'm pretty sure your Canada card has been revoked since you aren't familiar with ANNIHILATOR! any other secrets you'd like to spill?!?!?!? what kinda canuck are ya, eh?
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:46 am

onenight wrote: Damn, you ARE Evil. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I didn't give myself the name. I EARNED it. :twisted:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:35 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:

i'm pretty sure your Canada card has been revoked since you aren't familiar with ANNIHILATOR! any other secrets you'd like to spill?!?!?!? what kinda canuck are ya, eh?

i promise you i am a raving hockey fan at the right times of the year. i love the CFL far more than your poopy NFL. and most important you can't blame me for living in this musical black hole that is Kelowna. plus the rock that i have lived under has keep me safe and warm for many many years. also this band porved the exact reason why i booked to hear about bands that i have never heard before :oops: so what if one of them was formed less than 4 hours from my doorstep
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Jan 19 Amsterdam -> New York
    Jan 22 New York -> Miami
    Jan 27 Miami -> Cancun
    Jan 27 Cancun -> Havana
    Feb 5 Havana -> Paris -> Amsterdam
    Ties
    Oiler

by Ties » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Saturday 21 Jan 10:05 cold Frankfurt --> sunny Miami 14:25 onbroad the A380 :cheers:
    Friday 27 Jan 16:50 sunny Miami --> cold Frankfurt :cry:
  • juggernaut
    Crewman

by juggernaut » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:05 am

Friday 20th

Amsterdam 13.00 - philadelphia 15.40
    philadelphia 18.10 - Miami 21.15

Monday 30th

Miami 16.10 - philadelphia 18.58
    philadelphia 20.50 - Amsterdam 10.30

With flight US0799 (US Airways)
    Cabin 5077
    redhead
    Oiler

by redhead » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:49 am

Ties wrote:Saturday 21 Jan 10:05 cold Frankfurt --> sunny Miami 14:25 onbroad the A380 :cheers:

Hey, you're from Oberursel! I grew up in Schwalbach! :D

Our flight plans:

Fri Jan 20 - 07:00 h Berlin TXL - London LHR
    Fri Jan 20 - 09:40 h LHR - Miami (arrival 14:25 h)
    Fri Jan 27 - 17:15 h MIA - LHR - TXL
    Ties
    Oiler

by Ties » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:11 am

redhead wrote:

Hey, you're from Berlin! I grew up in Berlin! :D

Actually, a move from Schwalbach to Berlin makes much more sense than from Berlin to Oberursel... :roll:
    slash1962
    Crewman

by slash1962 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:55 am

redhead wrote:
    Ties wrote:Saturday 21 Jan 10:05 cold Frankfurt --> sunny Miami 14:25 onbroad the A380 :cheers:

Our flight plans:

We also go on Friday but from Frankfurt, arriving at 14:25 in Miami. You do not have any vacation after the cruise? That's hard... :shock:
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    2012: Deck 6 - survived
    2013: skipped because of F:M:C
    2014: Deck 3
    Wishlist 2014: Arch Enemy, Hell, RAM, Graveyard, Hardcore Superstar, Opeth, Anvil, Pentagram, Steelwing,
    redhead
    Oiler

by redhead » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:42 am

Ties wrote:
    redhead wrote:

Hey, you're from Berlin! I grew up in Berlin! :D

Actually, a move from Schwalbach to Berlin makes much more sense than from Berlin to Oberursel... :roll:

Definitely! :lol:

slash1962 wrote:
    redhead wrote:

Our flight plans:

We also go on Friday but from Frankfurt, arriving at 14:25 in Miami. You do not have any vacation after the cruise? That's hard... :shock:

Unfortunately no vacation after the cruise, have to go to work on Monday. (Actually, my boss went bananas over the one week vacation for the cruise although I announced it months ago - Jahresabschluss im Büro...)
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:51 am

Fri 20 Mexico City - Miami
    Sun 29 Miami - Mexico City

:death:
    Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:07 am

17th jan amsterdam philly miami
    28th miami philly amsterdam

damn that is just 11 days...
  • IMayGo
    Petty Officer

by IMayGo » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Wed 18 Steamboat - Washington DC

Sun 22 Washington DC departing 11 AM - Miami (AA 437). Anyone on that flight?

Fri 27 Mia - Buenos Aires (AA 909). You are on that flight PabloV8?
    IDidGo! Twice!
  • Icetiger29
    Oiler

by Icetiger29 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Hello,

coming in from Dusseldorf Saturday 21´st, 12:15 pm LH 466
    arriving Miami Saturday 21´st, 4:45 pm

Can´t vwait to get started :shred:
Post Reply 228 posts