Post Reply 228 posts
Flight Plans & Layovers
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Flight Plans & Layovers

by vikingbitch » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Post your flight plans, other cruisers may have similar flights departing/arriving in different cities and what better way to kill a 2-5 hour layover than hanging out with some fellow metal heads that you might not see for another year before/after enjoying one hell of an amazing experience!

Will be leaving Calgary with Joey (StainedClass) on Friday January 20th at 1:15pm and will have an hour layover in Houston before arriving in Miami at 10:58 pm. Also, if anyone is interested in splitting costs and sharing a hotel room on Friday or Saturday night just shoot me a PM :beerbang:

For coming home, will leave Miami at 8:00 am (this is going to suck SO DAMN MUCH) and arriving in Houston at 10:00 am. Will have a three hour layover in Houston, will anybody be at the airport at that time for potential hang out/bar time? Leave Houston at 1:00 and arrive in Calgary for 4:30 pm.

All right people, lets try to coordinate shall we? :3drunks:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Flight Plans & Layovers

by Fatum11 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:46 pm

I leave Sydney Friday 20th at 3.20pm
    I have an hour an a half layover in Chicago
    Arrive Miami 11.52pm Friday 20th

Leave Miami for New York Saturday 28th at 9.57am

Fly home from NY 2nd Feb 5.55pm
    About an hour layover in LA
    Arrive Syd 4th Feb at 7.50am
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Flying out of Brisbane (on Qantas) just before Midday on Friday 20th January.

Arrive into Los Angeles at 7am on Friday 20th January.

Spending Friday and Saturday in L.A. (seeing Nightwish and Amorphis on the Saturday night WOOOT!)

Flying out of LA 7am Sunday (American Airlines) to arrive into Miami at 3pm.

Then flying from Miami to LA on Friday evening at 6pm (American again), Arriving into LA 8.35pm.

Then Qantas flight at midnight Friday getting into Brisbane 8am Sunday morning :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    GhostMemory
    Crewman

by GhostMemory » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Flying from London Heathrow, England at about 8am on the Sunday to Lisbon, Portugal. I'm there for 5 hours or so before meeting up with my friend Michael (Digimortal) before flying from Lisbon to Miami International.
    2011: CABIN #6526
    2012: CABIN #8074
    2013: AWOL
    2014: AWOL

Current mood: Just ate a pinecone...
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Working out plans right now. One decision I've made is that my destination prior to the cruise will be Boston and I'll probably fly from there to Miami on the morning of the 22nd. The main reason for this choice is because apparently Riot are playing in Rochester on the 20th. So I'll be jumping in a car with some friends in Boston and heading there. ;)

Now I just need to figure out where to fit in a short Seattle and Virginia visit into the puzzle. Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be making it to Canada or those other random places I hoped to get to :cry:

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be making it to Canada or those other random places I hoped to get to :cry:

:cry: +1

Oh well, enjoy Riot before the riot we're all gonna have :headbanger:

Sounds like a fun lead up to Miami!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Working out plans right now. One decision I've made is that my destination prior to the cruise will be Boston and I'll probably fly from there to Miami on the morning of the 22nd. The main reason for this choice is because apparently Riot are playing in Rochester on the 20th. So I'll be jumping in a car with some friends in Boston and heading there. ;)

Now I just need to figure out where to fit in a short Seattle and Virginia visit into the puzzle. Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be making it to Canada or those other random places I hoped to get to :cry:

Screw Riot. You'll see them on the boat. Ghost is playing in Boston on the 20th. Come join us Boston folk for that show!
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:26 pm

I have a layover Friday Jan 20 from 5:50pm to 10:50pm (I dont know how I got stuck with this crap) and I arrive in Miami Jan 21 at 7:30 am. I sure hope there are some cruisers in the Seattle airport during my layover :?
    Coming back home I leave Miami Jan 31 I think and I'll be in Seattle until Feb 6.
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:45 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:I have a layover Friday Jan 20 from 5:50pm to 10:50pm
    Coming back home I leave Miami Jan 31 I think and I'll be in Seattle until Feb 6.

Ravenlord wrote:Now I just need to figure out where to fit in a short Seattle and Virginia visit into the puzzle.

Perhaps you guys can hang out at some point in Seattle? Pre/post cruise? Playing matchmaker for this stuff already :smoking:

And that sucks that Canada is ruled out Paul, was looking forward to showing you a good time here with the Albertan forumites if given the opportunity :cry:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Fatum11 wrote:I leave Sydney Friday 20th at 3.20pm

you are gonna pretty much lose February 3rd
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:16 pm

mooyagi wrote:Screw Riot. You'll see them on the boat. Ghost is playing in Boston on the 20th. Come join us Boston folk for that show!

Ghost aren't bad but I love Riot so that's that. :D Also I haven't seen this friend in quite a while and she has her heart set on seeing Riot because she will not be on the cruise. So if I don't go to the show I won't be able to see her.

vikingbitch wrote:And that sucks that Canada is ruled out Paul, was looking forward to showing you a good time here with the Albertan forumites if given the opportunity :cry:

I know :cry: , but my work situation hasn't gone as planned. It's too risky for me to travel the whole month of January and it would likely empty my bank account :P

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:21 pm

A coincidental topic to me, as I just received an email this evening from Airtran stating changes in my itinerary... jerks.

Jan 20:
    Depart Chicago (Midway) 0525 for Atlanta. [This leg was changed from a 0645 departure, ugh!]
    Depart Atlanta 1020 for Fort Lauderdale.

Jan 28:
    Depart Fort Lauderdale 1714 for Atlanta.
    Depart Atlanta 2055 for Chicago (Midway).

I was able to plan to sit with my lady for the return flight to Atlanta, and get to spend a couple more hours together at the airport before parting ways.

And with the arrival/departure via Fort Lauderdale, Rock and Roll Ribs will happen again, possibly twice!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:46 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:I have a layover Friday Jan 20 from 5:50pm to 10:50pm

Ravenlord wrote:Now I just need to figure out where to fit in a short Seattle and Virginia visit into the puzzle.

Perhaps you guys can hang out at some point in Seattle? Pre/post cruise? Playing matchmaker for this stuff already :smoking:

And that sucks that Canada is ruled out Paul, was looking forward to showing you a good time here with the Albertan forumites if given the opportunity :cry:

PAUL! Hang out with me in Seattle!
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Saturday 21st January:
    I fly out of Sydney on at 3:40pm, arrive in Dallas (Hell yeah Texas! So relieved I don't have to go through LAX) and then have a two hour lay over before boarding my flight to Miami and arriving at 10:45pm.

Saturday 28th January:
    Flying out at 8:35am from Miami and arrive 11:50am San Francisco.

Thursday 2nd February:
    Fly out of San Francisco 6:55pm and arrive home on Saturday morning.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Haven't booked a flight yet. Using this as a placeholder.

Will probably get one around Thanksgiving or so.
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:48 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Flying out of Brisbane (on Qantas) just before Midday on Friday 20th January.

Arrive into Los Angeles at 7am on Friday 20th January.

Spending Friday and Saturday in L.A. (seeing Nightwish and Amorphis on the Saturday night WOOOT!)

Flying out of LA 7am Sunday (American Airlines) to arrive into Miami at 3pm.

Then flying from Miami to LA on Friday evening at 6pm (American again), Arriving into LA 8.35pm.

Then Qantas flight at midnight Friday getting into Brisbane 8am Sunday morning :)

Wow I had to check my flight plans on this one. I'm leaving from LAX to Miami at 6:40am on American on the 22nd. Missed you by 20 minutes but I'm sure there will be time to meet up before the flight! I'm coming back to LA from Miami on the 27th at 7:15pm also.
  • Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:28 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

you are gonna pretty much lose February 3rd

Yeah that's going to be a bit weird, we gain a day on the way there but lose it going home :(
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Bellingham (BLI)
    Thu, Jan 19
    6:32 pm Seattle, WA (SEA)
    Thu, Jan 19
    7:11 pm

Seattle, WA (SEA)
    Thu, Jan 19
    10:40 pm Miami (MIA)
    Fri, Jan 20
    7:09 am

Miami (MIA)
    Sun, Jan 29
    8:25 am Seattle, WA (SEA)
    Sun, Jan 29
    12:09 pm 1

Seattle, WA (SEA)
    Sun, Jan 29
    1:55 pm Bellingham (BLI)
    Sun, Jan 29
    2:39 pm
    those are my flight plans and boo i pass the Seattle way one day before you Rachel
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:25 pm

We will probably be at MIA at the same time on Saturday. :headbanger:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:24 am

Our flights:

AA6539 HEL 7:50 - LHR 9:00 on Sat 21st Jan (operated by BA; BA0795)
    AA215 LHR 14:15 - MIA 19:35 on Sat 21st Jan

AA56 MIA 18:10 on Fri 3rd Feb - LHR 7:45 on Sat 4th Feb
    AA6538 LHR 11:20 - HEL 16:20 on Sat 4th Feb (operated by BA; BA0794)

So on the way to Miami from London there are at least five of us Finns and gnoff. :givebeer:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:58 am

Flying out saturday the 21st

Leaving Copenhagen at 8.05 and arriving in London at 9.15
    Departing London 12.05 and arriving in Miami 17.50

So me and Uncle Soda will miss Gnoff, but will have time with the crazy Finns in London :mrgreen: :party:

Flying back saturday the 28th

Miami - London dep. 21.35 - arr. 11.25 the following day
    London - Copenhagen dep. 14.00 - arr. 17.00
    Last edited by MadameLePink on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:02 am

we don't have any schedules yet.
    we haven't bookled yet.
    but we will do so any time soon

probally when UMC announces Turisas and Equilibrium and of course heidevolk :viking: :viking: :viking:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • blasfemia
    Crewman

by blasfemia » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:59 am

BRUSSELS SUN 22JAN
    10:00 AM NEW YORK JFK 12:45 PM

NEW YORK JFK SUN 22JAN
    2:25 PM MIAMI INTERNTNL 5:55 PM

-------------------------------------------------

MIAMI INTERNTNL SUN 29JAN
    1:25 PM NEW YORK JFK 4:20 PM

NEW YORK JFK SUN 29JAN
    6:10 PM BRUSSELS 7:55 AM
    ------------------------------------------------

(and we are staying in the Loft hotel in miami)
    ...Uniporns... \m/
    deck 4 - cabin 4563
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:11 am

Sunday Jan 22nd FLT 1449
    departs Phoenix @ 9:40 a.m.
    Arrives in Ft. Lauderdale at 3:55p.m.
    Headed from airport to Miami via cab...

Coming home:
    Friday Jan. 27th FLT 1685
    Departs Ft Lauderdale 2:40 p.m.
    arrives in Phx at 5:55p.m.
    Home from airport by 6:30p.m.
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:20 am

I have not got my airfare yet. I start my new job at Starbucks tomorrow. But once again, I will probably end up missing the pre party. It takes all day to get to Miami from Seattle and I refuse to take a flight that leaves at 6 am. I wanted to arrive Saturday night but would have to get a hotel room and would need to split it.

So I will most likely arrive late Sunday night and not end up at the pre party and then I am flying home Saturday afternoon around 4 pm.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:48 am

debborah1 wrote:Sunday Jan 22nd FLT 1449

Coming home:

Debb- isnt a cab outrageously priced from Laud to Mia?
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:01 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:

Coming home:

I flew into Ft. Lauderdale last time. Don't take a cab, take a shared van. They'll drop you off anywhere in Miami. It was just a hair over $20 for me.

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:07 am

Yeah...we took a couple cabs back and forth. That was stupid.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:11 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:

Coming home:

Ya...its around $80 .....I'll try and get the van organized though
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Leaving Buenos Aires on 21st at 6.30 AM local time
    Arriving Lima at 9.10 AM
    One hour watching at the roof
    Leaving Lima at 10.20 AM
    Arriving Miami 4.10 PM

Leaving Miami on the 30th at 4 PM
    Arriving Bogota at 7.30 PM
    2 hours and a half waiting ¬¬
    Leaving Bogota at 10.10 PM
    Arriving Buenos Aires at 6.25 AM
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:38 pm

CaptOblivious wrote:
    Seattle, WA (SEA)
    Thu, Jan 19
    Fri, Jan 20

Miami (MIA)
    Sun, Jan 29
    Sun, Jan 29

Haha! We are taking the EXACT same flights from Seattle to Miami and back! We shall drink a toast going east and west! :cheers:

We're seated in row 19 going out, and row 22 coming back.
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:56 pm

metalgoddess wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:
    Seattle, WA (SEA)
    Thu, Jan 19
    Fri, Jan 20

Miami (MIA)
    Sun, Jan 29
    Sun, Jan 29

Haha! We are taking the EXACT same flights from Seattle to Miami and back! We shall drink a toast going east and west! :cheers:

We're seated in row 19 going out, and row 22 coming back.

Yay!! now if only you were leaving from bellingham as i have like 10 hours to kill there on the way to Miami and i am rows 26 to miami and 24 back
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • blasfemia
    Crewman

by blasfemia » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:21 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Hopefully you don't have any weather delays blasfemia! You're cutting it close, and I hope you make it to the pre-party! :party:

i know, but it was out of my hands :cry: and i'm really gonna try to make it to the pre-party! :shots: :party:
    ...Uniporns... \m/
    deck 4 - cabin 4563
    Stéphanie Bordin
    Oiler

by Stéphanie Bordin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:29 am

Here's our flight : :shred:

Dép. 13 January 2012 08:40 - Toulouse (France)
    Arr. 13 January 2012 10:05 - Paris (France)

Dép. 13 January 2012 12:15 - Paris (France)
    Arr. 13 January 2012 16:30 - Miami, Etats-Unis - Miami International
    2011 - Deck 5 - Room 5048
    2012 - Deck 4 - Room 4567
    2013 - Deck 8 - Room 8078
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:06 am

We are flying in from Dusseldorf Saturday 21´st, 12:15 pm LH 466
    arriving Miami Saturday 21´st, 4:45 pm
    leaving Miami Friday 27, 6:35 pm LH 467
    :bmhorns:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:15 am

:bangers: We try, everything is better than Bud light :bangers:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:24 am

We are flying in from Dusseldorf Friday 20th, 9:05 am AB 7000
    arriving Miami Friday 20th, 1:40 pm
    leaving Miami Friday 27, 2:45 pm AA 1791 to Montego Bay - 5/6 Hours time after disembarking.....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Stéphanie Bordin
    Oiler

by Stéphanie Bordin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:06 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    Stéphanie Bordin wrote:Here's our flight : :shred:

Dép. 13 January 2012 08:40 - Toulouse (France)
    Arr. 13 January 2012 10:05 - Paris (France)

Dép. 13 January 2012 12:15 - Paris (France)
    Arr. 13 January 2012 16:30 - Miami, Etats-Unis - Miami International

Coming in a bit early? :mrgreen: What are you going to do for the week before the cruise? There's not much to do in Miami except drink your face off... at least that's what I do. :lol: :smash:

We will spend 5 days in Miami Beach drinking and drinking then 4 days in the keys (duck key !!), drinking and drinking again ! We must train to be ready for the cruise !! :cheers:
    2011 - Deck 5 - Room 5048
    2012 - Deck 4 - Room 4567
    2013 - Deck 8 - Room 8078
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:43 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Well then, make sure you pack a spare liver. :mrgreen:
    :party: :stagger: :bangers:

:lol: :headbanger: :beerbang:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Yelena
    Crewman

by Yelena » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:46 pm

No layovers here, but here's the flight info:

Departing Boston - Sunday at 9:10am
    Arriving in Miami - Sunday at 12:50pm

Departing Miami - Friday at 3:00pm
    Arriving in Boston - Friday at 6:05pm