Locked 59 posts
What happen if UMC says ”sorry, but we can´t get more bands”
    abodrocc
    Petty Officer

What happen if UMC says ”sorry, but we can´t get more bands”

by abodrocc » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:42 am

Each band will play 3 gigs?
    Will be 1-2 hour gigs for all rhe bands?

WE NEED ANNOUNCMENTS
    2011 Survived cabin 2543
    2012 survived cabin 2585
    2013 survived cabin 2035
    2014 survived cabin 2589
    2015 survived cabin 2264
    2016 survived cabin 8607
    2017 survived cabin 9611
    2018 survived cabin 8457
    2019 survived cabin 8673
    2020 . . .

mooyagi
    Captain

Re: What happen if UMC says ”sorry, but we can´t get more ba

by mooyagi » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:43 am

They'll just call Blackguard and have them play a set for each band they can't book. :shock:

I figure if they can't book 12 more bands, which I find hard to believe, then they can start doing some call backs from the first cruise's lineup.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:47 am

Yeah, won't happen though. there are too many decent bands trying to get on for them to not have a full lineup. I imagine they are just trying to get a certain selection of bands that they are having issues with but they have a long waiting list.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:52 am

I think if the issue is that bands aren't willing to accept the terms of their deals, UMC should sign some smaller bands that WANT to play the cruise, and be prepared to take an initial loss, rake in the profits post-cruise with Royal Caribbean profits on alcohol sales, and opening the fucking store GODDAMMIT!!!!! I WANT MY FRICKIN DVD!!!!!!
    But no, there will be 40 bands onbroad. Andy hates doubters, just remember that. ;)
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Egokrusher
    Petty Officer

by Egokrusher » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:43 am

If that did happen, I would expect a discount on all cabin prices and partial refunds for those of us that have paid in full.
    "Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist." - Epicurus

Cabin: 5571!
    drbrain
    Crewman

by drbrain » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:27 pm

What if they just cancell Barge to Hell and put these bands (rumours) on our 70000 cruise, no?
    But deep in your mind - You admit your defeat
    I'll stare you in your eyes - Till you bow your head
    You tried to change me - You could not succeed
    Because all that you hate - Is what I want to
    be
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 pm

drbrain wrote:What if they just cancell Barge to Hell and put these bands (rumours) on our 70000 cruise, no?

I would shit myself. :shock: But I doubt it.
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • Keuf
    Petty Officer

by Keuf » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:35 pm

drbrain wrote:What if they just cancell Barge to Hell and put these bands (rumours) on our 70000 cruise, no?

Would be soooooooooooo nice :bmhorns:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:32 pm

I think this does a great job of highlighting a pretty common misunderstanding about B2H that leads some to complain about it in comparison or reference to 70K 2012.

Many/most of the bands that are booked/planned for B2H would not even be available for our cruise because they have other commitments in January. You couldn't just do a swap like that because many of them would already be in pre-booked studios, on tour elsewhere or just unavailable due to some other factors related to the kinds of schedules required to be in a touring metal band.

Speaking of band commitments, can anyone tell me if Holy Grail is recording or touring anywhere in January? I decided on my drive home today that just one band that gets me that stoked while driving my car is all I need to forget all my 70K woes n' worries. Fuck that album is great :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:09 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Speaking of band commitments, can anyone tell me if Holy Grail is recording or touring anywhere in January? I decided on my drive home today that just one band that gets me that stoked while driving my car is all I need to forget all my 70K woes n' worries. Fuck that album is great :headbanger:

Holy Grail would be awesome! Very energetic live show to go with the kick ass music.

I only see one show in December being advertised right now and I don't see any news on album recording. Book 'em Andy!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:21 pm

If they could not fill one they would not be working on a second.
    well, i would hope not
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:40 pm

I don't for a second think that "not getting enough bands" is the problem - we know for a fact that there are a multitude of bands TRYING to get on. And that's just what we know of - I'm sure there are others, as there would be plenty of others that UMC are trying to get on.

My fears are things like - UMC wanting more $$$$ from bands/the cruise line/etc, the cruise line wanting a greater cut, insurance premiums going up, other factors (remember how it cost them a ton of money due to the ship sailing late?), 'key' announced bands either wanting to pull out or having already decided to pull out, or unannounced bands that UMC are trying to sign holding out during negotiations.

These fears will not be allayed until we get an announcement.

And given its getting towards 7pm in Vancouver, we can kiss goodbye any chance of any news today :cry:

69 days until we sail. 12 bands to announce. 31 days since the last announcement. DEpressing.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am

cowboy71 wrote:I don't for a second think that "not getting enough bands" is the problem - we know for a fact that there are a multitude of bands TRYING to get on. And that's just what we know of - I'm sure there are others, as there would be plenty of others that UMC are trying to get on.

My fears are things like - UMC wanting more $$$$ from bands/the cruise line/etc, the cruise line wanting a greater cut, insurance premiums going up, other factors (remember how it cost them a ton of money due to the ship sailing late?), 'key' announced bands either wanting to pull out or having already decided to pull out, or unannounced bands that UMC are trying to sign holding out during negotiations.

These fears will not be allayed until we get an announcement.

And given its getting towards 7pm in Vancouver, we can kiss goodbye any chance of any news today :cry:

69 days until we sail. 12 bands to announce. 31 days since the last announcement. DEpressing.

How did it cost them money for the ship sailing late? was it due to band gear? I never heard anything about this before
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:01 am

cycosurgeon wrote:
    How did it cost them money for the ship sailing late? was it due to band gear? I never heard anything about this before

My recollection may not be exact, but the basics of it was....

...because of the funeral for those cops that were killed, a big crane that was needed at the dock to load stages etc onto the boat got held up and couldn't get there.

Because of that we sailed out an hour or two later than scheduled and because of that there was a significant fine involved.

EDIT: Actually wasn't a fine - it was an extra $10,000 for a new 'leaving permit' according to this:

http://www.rage-on.de/content/en/live/11_01.html
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am

Supposedly, the boat departed somewhere around 5 hours late, and I guess it costs the cruise line about $5,000 for every hour they're late. I don't know why. But the cause of the delay was the crane didn't arrive on time to lift the stage equipment up onto the pool deck, plus the assembly had to be done prior to departure. It took them about 6-7 hours to build it I would imagine. They were still working on it when Exodus was onstage.
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:08 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    cycosurgeon wrote:

My recollection may not be exact, but the basics of it was....

...because of the funeral for those cops that were killed, a big crane that was needed at the dock to load stages etc onto the boat got held up and couldn't get there.

Because of that we sailed out an hour or two later than scheduled and because of that there was a significant fine involved.

EDIT: Actually wasn't a fine - it was an extra $10,000 for a new 'leaving permit' according to this:

http://www.rage-on.de/content/en/live/11_01.html

A HA! Beat me to it. ;)
    drbrain
    Crewman

by drbrain » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:21 am

cowboy71 wrote:69 days until we sail. 12 bands to announce. 31 days since the last announcement. DEpressing.

When was the complete line-up of the past edition announced?
    But deep in your mind - You admit your defeat
    I'll stare you in your eyes - Till you bow your head
    You tried to change me - You could not succeed
    Because all that you hate - Is what I want to
    be
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:45 pm

i understand the feeling
    however, we had this same feeling last year
    i am confident that andy has booked us 40 bands and is now taking care of the last terms.
    last time it took some time for announcing, so although ai am bitching about late announcements, i am not worrying.

like all of you i am just an impatient little child who wants to have his bands announced NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:37 pm

drbrain wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:69 days until we sail. 12 bands to announce. 31 days since the last announcement. DEpressing.

The last 3 bands were announced in mid January.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:38 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    drbrain wrote:

The last 3 bands were announced in mid January.

BUT by november 5th we already had 35 bands.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Yep there were 35 bands announced to this point last year. The final run of announcements went like this:

Dec 3 - Twilight of the Gods
    Dec 14 - Dusk Machine
    Dec 24 - Destruction / Malevolent Creation
    Jan 15 - Circle II Circle / Arsis / The Absence
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Ooh, that gets me thinking. Twilight of the Gods was a big surprise, maybe we're going to get something that we completely didn't see coming? If noannouncement on december 3rd I am going to go to UMC and break in and find some answers!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:02 pm

I think they *could* easily get back on track by Dec. 3, doesn't mean they will, of course, but they could. Some double announcement of smaller bands we know about this week, a super thanksgivingyeah yeah, know they're Canadian and this event is international, who cares? treat, and then another announcement week would easily fill the void
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Emperor-Haggard

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:19 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I think they *could* easily get back on track by Dec. 3, doesn't mean they will, of course, but they could. Some double announcement of smaller bands we know about this week, a super thanksgivingyeah yeah, know they're Canadian and this event is international, who cares? treat, and then another announcement week would easily fill the void

The only thing I'll be thankful for is that we have thanksgiving on the right day! And yeah...maybe an announcement...probs not though. What ever happened to that thread that we started with the 100 reasons to go on the cruise?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:I think they *could* easily get back on track by Dec. 3, doesn't mean they will, of course, but they could. Some double announcement of smaller bands we know about this week, a super thanksgivingyeah yeah, know they're Canadian and this event is international, who cares? treat, and then another announcement week would easily fill the void

The only thing I'll be thankful for is that we have thanksgiving on the right day! And yeah...maybe an announcement...probs not though. What ever happened to that thread that we started with the 100 reasons to go on the cruise?

We haven't been given any new reasons or new inspiration lately so it's headed on down to zombiethreadville :evil:

Yelena
    Crewman

by Yelena » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:50 pm

The bands that are already booked should start forming supergroups to fill out the rest of the spots.

Problem = solved

But seriously, I want an announcement yesterday :evil:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:12 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Yep there were 35 bands announced to this point last year. The final run of announcements went like this:

Dec 3 - Twilight of the Gods
    Dec 14 - Dusk Machine
    Dec 24 - Destruction / Malevolent Creation
    Jan 15 - Circle II Circle / Arsis / The Absence

So this Holliday season is looking to be batter than the last one :shots:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:38 pm

One thing that I've tried to remind myself is that they were preparing for the first cruise for about 4-5 years, this one they've only had months to get it all finalized plus trying to plan another cruise.

Although despite this, and however much I try to remember it, this is complete cow shit. Just sayin.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Yelena
    Crewman

by Yelena » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Is this only their second year?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Yelena wrote:Is this only their second year?

Bad metal girl!

Off to 70K 101 for you!

We expect a 70,000 word essay by Monday! :evil:

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:48 pm

you are correct
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Emperor-Haggard

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:57 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Bad metal girl!

Off to 70K 101 for you!

Hey! Be nice to the new girl!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 am

Stained Class wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

Bad metal girl!

Off to 70K 101 for you!

Hey! Be nice to the new girl!

Yeah, when did Pengy get a mean streak? :lol:
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 am

No Announcements take their toll on everyone....even Penguins.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
  • nonesovile
    Oiler

by nonesovile » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:58 am

Suicide? Most likely?
    But to agree with everyone else...beating bands off with a stick is much more likely!
    I have a flicker of hope left haha
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:24 pm

nonesovile wrote:Suicide? Most likely?
    But to agree with everyone else...beating bands off with a stick is much more likely!
    I have a flicker of hope left haha

I 2nd beating bands off to get them on board....laides (gents?) can you help?
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:34 pm

I think a stick may not be the right equipment for that endeavor...
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:43 pm

I'm gonna take a dump on their doorstep.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Stained Class wrote:I'm gonna take a dump on their doorstep.

And shouldn't that be my job? :lol: I'll even be sure to post on the forum while doing it.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 pm

33 days with no announcements now! HRUMMMPPPHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
Locked 59 posts