Post Reply 506 posts
There's our Hypocrisy announcement!!
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

Re: Where's our Hypocrisy announcement?

by ironhorse » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:05 pm

You make a valid point Gnoff. I too have been anticipating the same announcement for a long time.
    My copy of Hell Over Sofia came in last week and i can barely stop listening to it. The documentary is quite good as well.
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:17 pm

I'm SO all for this announcement. This is one of my top bands that I'd love to see on this cruise.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:23 pm

"Scary open arms man" with Hypocrisy shirt approves this thread. :beerbang:
    Let's hear it UMC!!!!!!
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Hypocrisy would be one badass announcement! :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Where it should be. Not existing.
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:58 pm

I would approve of this announcement.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Last I heard, Peter was too busy sucking the industrial "teet" to bother with Hypocrisy. :lol: :P :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 am

Most of the announcements have been hypocricy!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 pm

gnoff wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:Most of the announcements have been hypocricy!

Not enough to get them listed among the bands :beerwink:

i vote for hypocrisy! they make Gnoff Gnuts!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:20 am

How could anyone NOT want Hypocrisy on board. I am pining for this announcement. To be frank, at the onset of booking I figured It'd be impossible for this band to miss out on 2012 based on the bookings for the inaugural cruise and their overall popularity/consistency.

Get it done!
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:39 am

The MCM approves of a Hypocrisy announcement! :deathhorns:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:07 am

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    i vote for hypocrisy! they make Gnoff Gnuts!

Gmore Gnutty gnoffs = Gmore Gbetter!

Hypo, get it done!

:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:25 pm

gnoff wrote:Creepers for Hypocrisy!

they need a very creepy Icon - :?
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:How could anyone NOT want Hypocrisy on board. I am pining for this announcement. To be frank, at the onset of booking I figured It'd be impossible for this band to miss out on 2012 based on the bookings for the inaugural cruise and their overall popularity/consistency.

Get it done!

I know right! Hypocrisy fucking RULES! :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:How could anyone NOT want Hypocrisy on board. I am pining for this announcement. To be frank, at the onset of booking I figured It'd be impossible for this band to miss out on 2012 based on the bookings for the inaugural cruise and their overall popularity/consistency.

Get it done!

Well to play devil's advocate, there are plenty more high profile death metal bands than Hypocrisy, so there lack of inclusion (so far) doesn't come as shocking. Who knows and there's always Barge to Hell (and whether the band would want to do this as well).

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Now with the Venom announcement, gnoff can go apeshit and ask for Peter to get onstage with Cronos and sing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsoRZQTOh6w

Come on gnoffy, rock with your Swedish cock out!!!!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:27 pm

like slaytanic (who i have met many times), i would also like my favorate metal band on the cruise. I would also settle for Pain (since they have never played a show in the states).
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Just curious has Peter ever said in an interview or anything why he started with the Aliens/Sci-fi vibe? Always been curious why they went from Satan to Aliens.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 pm

gnoff wrote:They should announce the gnoff holding the beer tasting of awesomness!

Only marvelous micro brewed beers.

Directly followed by a 2 hour set with Hypocrisy!

I'd be happy!

even if the set's not two hours this would still RULE!
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:22 am

cycosurgeon wrote:Just curious has Peter ever said in an interview or anything why he started with the Aliens/Sci-fi vibe? Always been curious why they went from Satan to Aliens.

The new documentary on the DVD, Hell Over Sofia, breaks down how each album came about. It basically was their first singer who wrote the satanic stuff and Peter wasnt as familiar. Peter chose to write about Aliens after he got inspiration from movies and books and no other bands he knew of were writing that material.
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
  • vaderite666
    Petty Officer

by vaderite666 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:20 pm

gnoff wrote:I've tried to keep myself from posting this, but with less than 50 days, I have to ask myself, why?
    Why as in: Why are not Hypocrisy on the billing for 2012 yet?

Common UMC, you know you want them onbroad, you know a lot of us want them onbroad, win win, nobody cries.

I'm sure Peter isn't that hard to convince?

Lets get Hypocrisy on this ship too, good music and a front man that likes to drink, plus you will get me happy, and isn't that big too?

Hypocrisy would be an awesome announcement. Really, you can't go wrong with that! :deathmetal:
    In Extremo/Saltatio Mortis/Old Man's Child/Cathedral/Thrudvangar/Thulcandra/Iron Fire/Hyberia/Catamenia/Eisbrecher/Varg/Forefather/Nomans Land/Accept/Angel Witch/Ghost/Burning Saviors/Electric Wizard/Hollenthon/Kalmah/Power Wolf/Black Pyramid/Running Wild
  • vaderite666
    Petty Officer

by vaderite666 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:23 pm

KevinP wrote:

Get it done!

Well to play devil's advocate, there are plenty more high profile death metal bands than Hypocrisy, so there lack of inclusion (so far) doesn't come as shocking. Who knows and there's always Barge to Hell (and whether the band would want to do this as well).

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Is there any reason why they couldn't play both Barge to Hell and this year's 70,000 cruise? I think of them as big enough to satisfy people with broad metal tastes, like the 70,000s audience seems to have, but have the necessary heaviness and credibility to fit comfortably on the Barge to Hell cruise as well. If I am able to go to both and they were a repeat, I wouldn't be complaining!
    In Extremo/Saltatio Mortis/Old Man's Child/Cathedral/Thrudvangar/Thulcandra/Iron Fire/Hyberia/Catamenia/Eisbrecher/Varg/Forefather/Nomans Land/Accept/Angel Witch/Ghost/Burning Saviors/Electric Wizard/Hollenthon/Kalmah/Power Wolf/Black Pyramid/Running Wild
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

I just joined the forum and this is the first thing I NEED to support! Hypo!!! !:-)
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Hypocrisywould be a great addition!!!! :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Anka wrote:I just joined the forum and this is the first thing I NEED to support! Hypo!!! !:-)

smart move!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:15 pm

gnoff wrote:
    Anka wrote:I just joined the forum and this is the first thing I NEED to support! Hypo!!! !:-)

2 good things!

Welcome :cheers:

Apparently Anka wants to see a gnoff boner (which will occur is this happens) Image
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:54 pm

aaaaaah the beautiful sight of pure joy! :D Anything as long as it comes with Hypocrisy :headbanger:
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:05 am

I didn't see any image I just imagined haha :lol:
    I surely hope Santa is nice to us this year. What do you think of Pain? they have been touring and will prob. tour some more, I sometimes think that's a stronger possibility but anyway.... I want Hypo :deathmetal:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:56 pm

That would be awesome! :deathhorns:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 pm

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:01 pm

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:03 pm

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:04 pm

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Holy Paul Malone perfection

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 pm

wtf? :lol:
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:04 pm

gnoff wrote:

I like a lot of Pain's stuff too, especially live when he (Peter) screams and growls more than on album, I think he miss Hypocrisy at times, but I guess Pain brings in more money.

The best part of course would to book Hypo AND Pain to go onbroad! :viking:

oooooh that would be too good :) And if Pain play Bottle's Nest, im sure everything would make sense.
    Even for ...Kevin.

:lol:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:44 am

KevinP wrote:Holy Paul Malone perfection

KDibildox wrote:wtf? :lol:

I don't even... :?
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
  • vaderite666
    Petty Officer

by vaderite666 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:20 am

ejd715 wrote:like slaytanic (who i have met many times), i would also like my favorate metal band on the cruise. I would also settle for Pain (since they have never played a show in the states).

Agreed. I would make sure to catch both Hypocrisy shows, but I would like to see Pain as well, as a U.S. resident. :P Just more proof I was born on the wrong continent GODDAMNIT!!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:46 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Holy Paul Malone perfection

KDibildox wrote:wtf? :lol:

I don't even... :?

Paul likes to bang cows. You are "Wading Lord" ain't you ?

Seemed like an easy one to me :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:34 am

gnoff wrote:For those that hasn't realized Peter is a bit of a workaholic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_T%C3%A4gtgren

I don't care, he can take a week off :heavydrink:
    maybe they announce it as a bday gift for me tomorrow ... Or christmas. I get presents twice this month, Hypo'd better be one of them
Post Reply 506 posts