Post Reply 506 posts
There's our Hypocrisy announcement!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: There's our Hypocrisy announcement!!

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:46 pm

The promoter is an utter dick. He completely fucked up the recent Warbringer tour too.

Poor Hypocrisy :( They were genuinely looking forward to touring here, and tickets were selling pretty well too I believe.

On the bright side, due to all the tours at the moment I probably wasn't going to be able to see them. Maybe if another promoter brings them out at some other time I'll be able to go at least.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Feb Whitesnake-/-Scorpions May Tyr-/-Arkona Threshold
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:28 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Free download available for a Hypo song from the upcoming album!!

From this site here, then type your email address, then you'll get a link and a download code sent to your email

http://www.nuclearblast.de/label/music/ ... crisy.html

I have downloaded it, and put it on my player, but have not had time to listen yet, must run for my bus very soon

you beat me to it!
    It is also on Youtube (for those in the instant gratification crowd) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ii15d4kLTs
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Seriously, what the hell is with the swedes and aliens :lol:
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:15 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Swedes?

Peter IS an alien!
    That's how come is so darn talented!

Are there other Swedes into aliens then?

haha

I'm clueless!

:lol: :lol:

Peter and Tom (Evergrey) have both done concept albums about aliens and shit. You guys get probed much in Sweden? :shock:
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:47 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:probes!

yay

:wank:

Only you :lol: :lol: :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Seriously, what the hell is with the swedes and aliens :lol:

it has been my theory for a long time now that Peter was abducted and is controlled by aliens... meeting him and seeing him up close did nothing to dissuade me of that theory (he looks like his skin is on slightly askew haha)
    as long as the aliens that control him keeping giving us such great metal, then I welcome them to walk among us!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:09 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:Seriously, what the hell is with the swedes and aliens :lol:

it has been my theory for a long time now that Peter was abducted and is controlled by aliens... meeting him and seeing him up close did nothing to dissuade me of that theory (he looks like his skin is on slightly askew haha)
    as long as the aliens that control him keeping giving us such great metal, then I welcome them to walk among us!

Ha! That would explain a lot though :lol:

Metal...aliens! Sorry, Ancient Aliens is on right now and im bored :|
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:03 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:So new video is out too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y87KACfsPA

Thanks man... they need to be on one of the two cruises :headbanger:
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Yeah we need to revamp this thread to a "lets get Hypocrisy on 70k 2014" thread.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:17 pm

I think they will be
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Yes, please!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Hypocrisy will headline a North American tour in May in support of their new album “End Of Disclosure” (out April 02nd on Nuclear Blast). Krisiun, Aborted and Arsis will comprise the main support acts for the bill with Autumn’s End and Starkill appearing on select dates. Here’s how the schedule for the trek will run:

With Starkill:

05/01 New York, NY – Gramercy Theatre
    05/02 Stafford, CT – Palace Theater
    05/03 Montreal, QC – Les Foufounes Electriques
    05/04 Toronto, ON – Wreck Room
    05/06 Chicago, IL – Reggie’s
    05/07 St. Paul, MN – Station 4
    05/08 Winnipeg, MB – The Zoo
    05/09 Regina, SK – The Exchange
    05/10 Edmonton, AB – Pawn Shop
    05/11 Calgary, AB – Republik
    05/13 Vancouver, BC – Rickshaw Theater

With Autumn’s End:

05/14 Seattle, WA – Studio Seven
    05/17 Los Angeles, CA – The Vex
    05/18 Tempe, AZ – 910 Live
    05/20 Dallas, TX – Trees
    05/21 San Antonio, TX – Korova
    Last edited by Sgt. B on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:42 pm

Nice! That's a Saturday night for the Tempe date.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:44 pm

HOLY FUCK SHIT FUCK YES!!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Hypocrisy will headline a North American tour in May in support of their new album “End Of Disclosure” (out April 02nd on Nuclear Blast). Krisiun, Aborted and Arsis will comprise the main support acts for the bill with Autumn’s End and Starkill appearing on select dates. Here’s how the schedule for the trek will run:

With Starkill:

05/10 Edmonton, AB – Pawn Shop

Oh my god yes!
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:01 pm

I don't know Hypocrisy but all of you rave about them. Give me a song.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:17 pm

alex_canada wrote:I don't know Hypocrisy but all of you rave about them. Give me a song.

Fire In The Sky
    Sky Is Falling Down
    Roswell '47

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Sgt. B wrote:With Starkill:

With Autumn’s End:

Our Vancouver announcement has Starkill and no Autumn's End so I'm guessing the second mention of Vancouver was a typo.

When I signed up via our local meetup to attend, my RSVP comment was 'Gnoff!!' :headbanger:

Too bad Arsis is the only other band on the 5 band bill that I care to see :cry:

Guess I'll go hang out at my buddy's place across the street during Krisiun and Aborted
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:57 am

Oh, I thought we got Autumn's End. I'll have to go listen to Starkill

Edit: Starkill is way better than Autumn's End so I'm happy.
    Last edited by Stained Class on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:35 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote: "Sky Is Falling Down" - 4:32

Man the end of that song makes me want to fucking stomp faces!

Soooo annoyed they arent coming near here. If we didnt already have 4 vacations this year I would totally think about flying somewhere to catch them
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:47 am

alex_canada wrote:I don't know Hypocrisy but all of you rave about them. Give me a song.

Another favourite of mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt7roGM1rZ8
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:53 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    For fun I checked prices to fly into Canada to see them, haha, damn it was expensive!

I'll visit Canda some other time ;)

Yeah, that's pretty much how it is if you wanna fly from Canada to ANYWHERE :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:02 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:For fun I checked prices to fly into Canada to see them, haha, damn it was expensive!

I'll visit Canda some other time ;)

Yea I checked prices on a few flights but they are all too high. Only ones id even debate on going to would be the texas dates, but thats only if I win a bunch of money in vegas :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:46 am

they added a May 5 show in cleveland at The Foundry, tiny venue, guaranteed sell out...
    I checked out that Starkill band and thoroughly dig what I heard, their cd comes out today and I want to hear the whole thing... so it looks like Hypocrisy, Arsis and Starkill should be well worth my $19

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:46 am

I will likely be heading to the Toronto show. It's on a Saturday, so it's easy to make a weekend trip out of it, or so I'm told. Sounds like the Cleveland show (lulz!) will have quite a few peeps there, but I dunno if I'm for a Sunday Cleveland trip.
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:43 am

nekrobarr wrote:I will likely be heading to the Toronto show. It's on a Saturday, so it's easy to make a weekend trip out of it, or so I'm told. Sounds like the Cleveland show (lulz!) will have quite a few peeps there, but I dunno if I'm for a Sunday Cleveland trip.

Even though it is the same day that I'll be leaving Chicago after Ragnarokkr, I will be going to the Cleveland show. Chad is planning on riding along, so I hope he keeps his shirt on in the car.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:11 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Cooking bacon wearing my Catch 22 T-shirt

So posting in this thread was the reason you needed internet access on Saturday? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:34 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:Cooking bacon wearing my Catch 22 T-shirt

So posting in this thread was the reason you needed internet access on Saturday? :lol:

Of course :lol:

Quality use of internet time :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:35 am

I'm pretty sure that this is an error, but the Cleveland date has the show billed as:
    "Hypocrisy featuring Krisiun-Immolation / Aborted / Arsis" on the ticketweb site.

Then again, Immolation may be playing some shows while they are on their way to Texas to start the Decibel Tour on May 10... hmmm...

http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=3457844
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Bentz! wrote:I'm pretty sure that this is an error, but the Cleveland date has the show billed as:
    "Hypocrisy featuring Krisiun-Immolation / Aborted / Arsis" on the ticketweb site.

Then again, Immolation may be playing some shows while they are on their way to Texas to start the Decibel Tour on May 10... hmmm...

http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=3457844

If that's true, I LOATHE YOU ;)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:54 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Hypocrisy posted the folowing:

Hi Freaks!
    We are going to film a new video clip of "Tales Of Thy Spineless" from the upcoming album “End Of Disclosure” during the release show on March 22, in Stockholm.
    Make sure to be in the first row and you will be in the new video!!
    See you there! \m/

I'll be at the show, not sure I am young enough to fight my way to the front though.

Make it happen! :metalguy: :deathmetal:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:06 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:I'll be at the show, not sure I am young enough to fight my way to the front though.

You shouldn't have to fight your way to the front. You should be able to ass grab, reach around, and massage your way to the front. You'll probably make a lot of new friends on the way. :smoking:
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:28 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:I'll be at the show, not sure I am young enough to fight my way to the front though.

You shouldn't have to fight your way to the front. You should be able to ass grab, reach around, and massage your way to the front. You'll probably make a lot of new friends on the way. :smoking:

Stockholm people are not that friendly, and I kind of like my nose without the pain :lol:

You don't have boobs, that's the problem!

PS: you have twitter? i gotta creep on ya
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:38 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:New Hypocrisy song!

HYPOCRISY - Tales Of Thy Spineless (NEW SONG)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eOBqHQI ... e=youtu.be

one of my faves on the cd

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 pm

jealous :( still bummed they were not on broad... damn it

hope their upcoming tour here doesn't get cancelled
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:57 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:It is here!!!!!

enjoy, gnoffi boy!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:26 am

Oh I hope Hypocrisy are so there 2014.

They can go on at 2am and then at 6pm for all I care, just be insanely glad to see them on board this time!!

:boobs:

Death to all bras!!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, Rippikoulu, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Bewitcher, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:03 pm

^ Awesome setlist. Damn, I hope they add Hell is Where I Stay. Im not normally a fan of the slow paced death metal but this song is awesome
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:53 pm

the only bummer is that there's not Sky's Falling Down now that it's the other sky haha.
    Wonder if they would actually read their facebook so i can spam them with requests before the US tour ? :)

I like the videos. Good looking drum riser :beerbang: :beerbang: I noticed the crowd is quite silent and nice in between songs, or is it just cause this guy was standing up front and there's not much screaming captured on his mic ... really seemed quieter than what i have to experience here usually.
    Uh i miss Hypo.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:59 am

Monmisreal wrote:^ Awesome setlist. Damn, I hope they add Hell is Where I Stay. Im not normally a fan of the slow paced death metal but this song is awesome

That's been my favorite off the new album too, trying to remember the lyrics off the top of my head - my fate/destiny pulls me down south or something like that?
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
Post Reply 506 posts