Post Reply 506 posts
There's our Hypocrisy announcement!!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: There's our Hypocrisy announcement!!

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:19 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    you don't want my fists of fury, gnoff!

Unleash the fucking fury!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:15 am

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Kevin, if you want Aeon, you're going to have to supply me with some links

40 songs for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmwxFzO5 ... Cr2nx_CEEI

:deathmetal:

mainly very good stuff, though perhaps not as melodic as the stuff I tend to usually go for, but I like them!

Thanks!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:16 am

gnoff wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Our benevolent Andy rewards persistence and reasonable hopes... but does not abide to greed ;)

It's not greed when it's the RIGHT THING TO DO. None of my requests are wasted space, all top shelf material. so in actuality I'm doing him a favor, since he is the one making the "coin" of this venture. I'll just happily part with it easier if I'm appeased :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'll approve of Hail of Bullets too!
    CD's don't do that much for me, but they KICK ASS live!!

Haven't heard them too much but from what I had I wouldn't mind hail of bullets on broad
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:55 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Haven't heard them too much but from what I had I wouldn't mind hail of bullets on broad

Nice that yet another person wants them. But I'm afraid that ship has sailed :cry: (sorry for the obvious pun). Let's hope by some miraculous chance it happens :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:58 pm

gnoff wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Haven't heard them too much but from what I had I wouldn't mind hail of bullets on broad

Nice that yet another person wants them. But I'm afraid that ship has sailed :cry: (sorry for the obvious pun). Let's hope by some miraculous chance it happens :death: :death: :death:

me and Rhiannon watched them in Umeå for House of Metal, very very very good live!!

Lets hope they can get added, would be cool!

It's a pipe dream, so I'm not holding my breathe. If it actually happens I'll be shocked and tickled pinker than your furry sack.

And why has the title of this thread not been altered yet ?????????????????????????????????/
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:47 pm

KevinP wrote:

You've said several times that it won't happen. Is there a specific reason or they just don't want to do it?
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:15 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

You've said several times that it won't happen. Is there a specific reason or they just don't want to do it?

I plead the 5th on that one. I probably shouldn't have said anything at all. But oh well. Save the story for in person. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:53 am

KevinP wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

I plead the 5th on that one. I probably shouldn't have said anything at all. But oh well. Save the story for in person. :mrgreen:

Okay. May harass you on FB to find out :lol:
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to all the fellow Hypo-fans here, WE MADE IT! see ya at the Hypocrisy set if you go to BTH :) i have so much love to give :boobs: :lol: :cheers:
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Anka wrote:Just wanted to stop by and say hi to all the fellow Hypo-fans here, WE MADE IT! see ya at the Hypocrisy set if you go to BTH :) i have so much love to give :boobs: :lol: :cheers:

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!! :viking:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Anka wrote:Just wanted to stop by and say hi to all the fellow Hypo-fans here, WE MADE IT! see ya at the Hypocrisy set if you go to BTH :) i have so much love to give :boobs: :lol: :cheers:

Yay! Hope to meet you on there!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:56 am

gnoff wrote:

I'll of course be at both sets :viking:

Fair warning, if this thread title isn't changed to my satisfaction by the end of this week, you'll be watching both sets in a wheelchair and sipping your beer thru a straw. Yes, it's gotten to that point :twisted: :P :twisted:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:57 am

gnoff wrote:hey I'm not changing it ;)

Like I said, you got 1 week :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

Where's our Blind Guardian announcement?

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 am

KevinP wrote:
    gnoff wrote:

I'll of course be at both sets :viking:

Fair warning, if this thread title isn't changed to my satisfaction by the end of this week, you'll be watching both sets in a wheelchair and sipping your beer thru a straw. Yes, it's gotten to that point :twisted: :P :twisted:

That better? :P
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Where's our Freedom Call announcement?

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:03 am

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Fair warning, if this thread title isn't changed to my satisfaction by the end of this week, you'll be watching both sets in a wheelchair and sipping your beer thru a straw. Yes, it's gotten to that point :twisted: :P :twisted:

Jep!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: Where's our Hypocrisy is moved to 70k announcement?

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:48 am

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Fair warning, if this thread title isn't changed to my satisfaction by the end of this week, you'll be watching both sets in a wheelchair and sipping your beer thru a straw. Yes, it's gotten to that point :twisted: :P :twisted:

Jep!

you guys were doin' it wrong
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Where's our Hypocrisy is moved to 70k announcement?

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:49 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:you guys were doin' it wrong

Ok, you win.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: I'm on both cruises so i don't give a shit!

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:49 am

yup! fight amongst yourselves. LOL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am

WizardBeast wrote:yup! fight amongst yourselves. LOL

I like what you've done with this!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:53 am

Curse you, debt! :cry:
    Actually if I could afford it i'd just go to Europe or something rather than go on 2 cruises.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:53 am

Stained Class wrote:

Actually if I could afford it i'd just go to Europe or something rather than go on 2 cruises.

it's a pretty tough choice for me Joey! you seem to travel quite a bit for a youngin', you go dude!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:54 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

it's a pretty tough choice for me Joey! you seem to travel quite a bit for a youngin', you go dude!

Can't do all the cruises, but just this cycle. After that it's time to focus on travel
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:58 am

A lot of ppl that I knew in high school went travelling right away after high school, I decided to get school out of the way so I could afford to travel and do more of it. I won't get to do these epic 3 month trips that a lot of people do but I get to go on a lot of awesome week long trips in stead, which is equally awesome. Hopefully I'll get out of debt this year and then I'll be back in Europe next summer.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:01 am

Stained Class wrote:A lot of ppl that I knew in high school went travelling right away after high school, I decided to get school out of the way so I could afford to travel and do more of it. I won't get to do these epic 3 month trips that a lot of people do but I get to go on a lot of awesome week long trips in stead, which is equally awesome. Hopefully I'll get out of debt this year and then I'll be back in Europe next summer.

I know a few people that took time off after college to do the same. I wish I was able to do that, but college was so motherfucking expensive that I couldn't afford to do it and had to get right into working. Once I get myself out of debt I do plan on hopping around the world as much as I can. I never understood the people that were okay with staying in the same place all the time. The world is a huge place and there's so much to experience.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:A lot of ppl that I knew in high school went travelling right away after high school, I decided to get school out of the way so I could afford to travel and do more of it. I won't get to do these epic 3 month trips that a lot of people do but I get to go on a lot of awesome week long trips in stead, which is equally awesome. Hopefully I'll get out of debt this year and then I'll be back in Europe next summer.

I know a few people that took time off after college to do the same. I wish I was able to do that, but college was so motherfucking expensive that I couldn't afford to do it and had to get right into working. Once I get myself out of debt I do plan on hopping around the world as much as I can. I never understood the people that were okay with staying in the same place all the time. The world is a huge place and there's so much to experience.

Yeah! i gotta pay off my $6k sewer debt....already planned that trip to Finland and for me and nick to go on Barge, but did have to bail on Maryland Deathfest and a Minneapolis trip and maybe even not go to Ohio this year until we get caught up on bills. Hope to do another European trip in 2013 for sure.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:13 pm

I didn't really travel much until after college and having a job but now I manage to squeeze in a bunch of awesome trips, including a 3 week trip to Europe in 2010. Gonna have to only do one cruise after these two though. Too much out there to see
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 pm

I love going back to page 4 of this thread. :mrgreen: *high fives gnoff* :bangers:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Where's our Hypocrisy announcement?

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 am

gnoff wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:woah, Hypocrisy Marathon. Do you guys know something we don't? I think I'll go listen to The Arrival now.

Now everyone knows it!

Hypo for Barge and 70k!!

Jep!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:51 pm

gnoff wrote:Hypocrisy live dates for 2012 (so far)
    21.04.2012 Karmoygeddon Metal Festival, NORWAY
    31.05- 10.06.2012 Metalfest
    16-18.08.2012 Rockstad Falun, SWEDEN
    03-07.12.2012 "Barge to Hell" Metal Cruise

http://www.hypocrisy.cc/?LIVE

They forgot to add the 70K dates!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:54 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

Wishful thinking :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:00 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

Wishful thinking :lol:

Maaaaaaaaaaaybe
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:07 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I love going back to page 4 of this thread. :mrgreen: *high fives gnoff* :bangers:

yeah that was quite amusing!!!!!! :beerwink:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:49 am

gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

it took several days after the official announcement for Barge before they updated their website ;)

Good. Still hope then :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:13 pm

gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    gnoff wrote:it took several days after the official announcement for Barge before they updated their website ;)

Good. Still hope then :lol:

yeah!
    I wouldn't hold my breath though, having them on one cruise is fun, on both I don't even dare to dream.

I can however be the little cheer-me-upper and remind everyone what happened when Hypocrisy was doing a US tour a while back and had to turn back at immigration since they had the wrong papers or whatever, so they can still miss the cruise if they have the same tour manager :lol:

Hopefully they learned from their mistakes :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:36 pm

they had no problems on their next tour
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:43 pm

hey you mean the tour in 2009 that got postponed? that was just because of Peter's visa issues. It happened later in 2010 so all good. NOW STOP IT! THEY HAVE 8 MONTHS TO FIGURE IT OUT! :smash:

their manager is Ewo right?
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    BadMetalKitty
    Crewman

by BadMetalKitty » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:39 pm

I know im a little late but.... FUCK YEAH HYPOCRISY!!!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:46 pm

BadMetalKitty wrote:I know im a little late but.... FUCK YEAH HYPOCRISY!!!

never too late to get excited about Peter "God" Tägtgren and company.
    BadMetalKitty
    Crewman

by BadMetalKitty » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    BadMetalKitty wrote:I know im a little late but.... FUCK YEAH HYPOCRISY!!!

never too late to get excited about Peter "God" Tägtgren and company.

LMAO
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:03 pm

WizardBeast wrote:never too late to get excited about Peter "God" Tägtgren and company.

Hey, hey, hey, hey now. There is only 1 potential god around these parts. And no worshipping until MDB is signed/sealed/delivered :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
Post Reply 506 posts