Post Reply 196 posts
Lamest Thread EVER!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Lamest Thread EVER!

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:31 am

Gonna try not to babble on too much on this one but here goes...

If all continues to go as well as it has been, 16ish months sober come cruise time. Been craving rather frequently lately which (only partially) contributed to almost not even coming on the cruise. In another conversation tonight I referred to other non-drinking cruisers as Islands of Sanity in a Sea of Madness. There were times last year where being surrounded by incredibly enthusiastic drinkers on all sides (even those as awesome as y'all) was a bit crazy-making for me and then I'd run into my cabinmate or some other non-drinking forumite and just a short connection with a sober person would totally anchor me back to the ship (and pull me out of my messed up brain). Don't get me wrong. I have a blast hanging with loaded metalheads for the most part but after hours and hours of it, I just find myself needing a brief respite some times.

So yeah, just wanted to invite others who won't be drinking on round 2 to either post here or PM me so I can build a bit of a mental list for when it might help. Much appreciated! :beerbang: :cheers:

And before the smartass bastards among the rest of you get on my case about this, go hang out here, here, here or here instead mmkay? :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Lamest Thread EVER!

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:45 am

Good for you Rob! It's a respectable decision that you've made. I'm pretty sure Kevin and DrinkMoxie are also sober sallies, if I'm remembering correctly.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:51 am

Sober Sallies :lol:

I see a new line of custom 70K t-shirts being printed up just as soon as Kevin reads his new nickname :twisted:

Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:52 am

By sheer coincidence, I had my one year sober the last day of the cruise. My second year without drinking will again be on the booze cruise and I'm highly, HIGHLY amused at this! Where better to celebrate? :lol: :heavydrink:

*For myself, I refer to sober strictly as not drinking.
    I made the Devil do it.
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:14 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Sober Sallies :lol:

I see a new line of custom 70K t-shirts being printed up just as soon as Kevin reads his new nickname :twisted:

Mwahahaha :twisted: Awesome
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:14 am

Hm. I double posted somehow.
    Last edited by AlaskaRachel on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:58 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:Good for you Rob! It's a respectable decision that you've made. I'm pretty sure Kevin and DrinkMoxie are also sober sallies, if I'm remembering correctly.

:heavydrink: Though admittedly the wife's constant purchasing of beer over the past year has gotten my palate a little more "used to it". Granted, I still only go top shelf and not enough to even get buzzed. But abstaining doesn't require any work/thought for me. And just for the sake of not pissing $$$$ away I was thinking of not even buying any drinks. Rather sink it into merch :mrgreen:

So in conclusion, Bill, Red and I are sober and like :deathmetal: WE RULE. (Rob is still a work in progress :lol: )
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:58 am

Most do no know, but I have been a heavy drinker for a long while. I had a high blood pressure scare in August and am on two different kinds of meds and so I cannot drink much anymore, I have not gotten drunk in over 4 months. :)

Which means more merch this time!!!!!!!

I am also sorry to those I was "brash" against online. The reason was because my blood pressure was 185/115 for lord knows how long

Cheers,

Scott
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:40 am

Sageoftruth isn't a drinker though he'll probably partake in a few drinks if I have my way :twisted:

As for me..... :givebeer: :chug: :belly: :gulp: :heavydrink: :3drunks: :smash: :shots: :cheers: :pound: :beerhorns: :party: :whisky: :beerbang: :trashdrink: :beerwink: :stagger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    TheBigJankowski
    Petty Officer

by TheBigJankowski » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:59 am

Definitely not lame. Stay the course, kudos to you and those that will maintain sobriety. I'm not one that gets hammered for the sake of it. While I'll still be drinking, I'd still like to remember this vacation. LOL
    2015: Wish List: BloodCeremony, Pallbearer, Funeral, NeObliviscaris, 11thHour, BoltThrower, MDB, SearBliss, LethianDreams, EternalTearsOfSorrow, Jaldaboath, Borknagar, Equalibrium, Insomnium, Manegarm, Scox, Lumsk, CultofLuna, Einherjer, Ex Deo, HoB
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:27 am

TheBigJankowski wrote:Definitely not lame. Stay the course, kudos to you and those that will maintain sobriety. I'm not one that gets hammered for the sake of it. While I'll still be drinking, I'd still like to remember this vacation. LOL

QFT

Being a Finn, I'm no stranger to heavy drinking, but am rarely so drunk I would lose my memory.
    I don't suffer from hangovers (not even after some seriously heavy drinking), so a fear of those doesn't affect me either.

I think for me drinking is more of a social thing and I've never drank when, say, alone at home like many do.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:52 am

I'd like to say congrats, that's a hell of a thing to do, and I can only imagine the courage it takes to come into an environment like that, so kudos to you, man.

My wife and I will drink, but not much. I seriously doubt I'll have more than 5 drinks the entire week, and odds are most of what we do have will be girly tropical stuff. But I can't really afford to drink, she doesn't like the taste of it, and we both have some family history that nobody here wants to hear about. Needless to say, we are, for most intents and purposes, sober.

Plus as others have said, limited budget + merch. Gotta have priorities.

So if you want to get away and relax, and you see Miscellaneous Metalhead #1832 standing beside a girl in a wheelchair, come have a chat :)
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 am

I didn't drink at all last year, I was hoping to have a few this year, but since my contract ends next week, most likely I won't be drinking to keep costs down. Plus would I rather have a couple drinks that will last me 15-20 minutes or a Tankard/Cruise/Grave Digger/Exciter/Virgin Steele/Therion/Coroner/Deadly Bizarre/Thrash or Die T-shirt/CD that would last me years??

Booze in my opinion is one of the biggest wastes of cash ever conceived by humans. Clearly a luxury not a necessity.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:23 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:I had a high blood pressure scare in August and am on two different kinds of meds

Sorry to hear it and hope you're feeling better. My Dad's been in and out of hospital lately with huge spikes and drops in his blood pressure. Serious shit man. I hope you stay on the course of taking care of it

Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:24 am

he rob... i will be drinking... but look to my side and my girlfriend will be sober as hell...
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:44 pm

yup, I'm a sober one... 33 years and counting
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:47 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:yup, I'm a sober one... 33 years and counting

:lol:

Did you go to 12 step meetings or get therapy for that? :P

Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:12 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    So yeah, just wanted to invite others who won't be drinking on round 2 to either post here or PM me so I can build a bit of a mental list for when it might help. Much appreciated! :beerbang: :cheers:

Rob, I don't drink. Had 2 cases of water on the last cruise. :mrgreen:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

I know hon! You and Steph were 2 of my primary saviours last cruise :D :bangers:

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:57 pm

I won't be much of a help - but I have great respect for those who can withstand the temptation in such an environment!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:00 pm

last_candle wrote:I won't be much of a help - but I have great respect for those who can withstand the temptation in such an environment!

+1
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:04 pm

KevinP wrote:So in conclusion, Bill, Red and I are sober and like :deathmetal: WE RULE. (Rob is still a work in progress :lol: )

:lol: :deathmetal: :lol:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Congratulations on your sobriety. :viking:

I’m just an old fuddy duddy. I’m just a light social drinker. Three alcoholic drinks and I’m done. Good for the night and call it quits. I don’t like the next day headaches, or being sick. :cry:

I don’t think that I could have dealt with my cabin mate (Kevin P.) and vise versa, very well if I was a drunkard. LOL
    Anyways this trip is far too costly and enjoyable to be a wasted drunk the whole time.

I had met a few cruisers that had missed most of the first night due to heavy drinking too early and the entire third night because they got so wasted while in Cozumel. I even had to help one cruiser get back onboard. Felt sorry for his friend.
    Just not worth it to me.

I’ll lend support as long you can refrain from the Dry Drunk syndrome. :bitch:
    The only thing that will piss me off more than a wet obnoxious drunk is a Dry “Holier than Thou”, Drunk. :bitch:
    No insult intended, just my opinion. Tolerance. Peace. :cool:
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    The only thing that will piss me off more than a wet obnoxious drunk is a Dry “Holier than Thou”, Drunk. :bitch:

Yep, agreed. I'm a proud 5 year smoke-free quitter and even I can't stand those nazi-quitters. Same goes for alkamohol. I quit drinking in support of my boyfriend. I don't care what anyone else does. :beerwink:
    I made the Devil do it.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:11 pm

cycosurgeon wrote:I didn't drink at all last year, I was hoping to have a few this year, but since my contract ends next week, most likely I won't be drinking to keep costs down. Plus would I rather have a couple drinks that will last me 15-20 minutes or a Tankard/Cruise/Grave Digger/Exciter/Virgin Steele/Therion/Coroner/Deadly Bizarre/Thrash or Die T-shirt/CD that would last me years??

Booze in my opinion is one of the biggest wastes of cash ever conceived by humans. Clearly a luxury not a necessity.

For me getting drunk and watching metal goes hand in hand.
    I just find shows more enjoyable that way.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Michael D. wrote:I’ll lend support as long you can refrain from the Dry Drunk syndrome. :bitch:

Thanks to all for the friendly and supportive responses (not that I expected anything less from this crew to be honest).

Yeah Michael, some people give up drinking and everyone around them wishes they'd just start again cuz they're twice as miserable as they were before lol. I've often spoken with others about them quitting various things like smoking, drinking and more but, for the most part, only when they've brought it up themselves and asked for suggestions or support. The only times where I've crossed into uninvited advice giving in this area has been when the person is obviously having huge problems related to their use and just can't seem to see that some change in that area might be helpful. And even then, very much in the context of offering something to consider and never preaching or cramming down one's throat. Then, of course, at work we do a lot of A&D education and make suggestions around these life areas but I see that as completely different as it's my profession, not my personal life.

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Metalwrath wrote:For me getting drunk and watching metal goes hand in hand.

No sane person could tolerate Rhapsody any other way ;)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Chances are... if you see me... I'm drunk as shit. :lol: :party: :belly: :stagger:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Evil Red wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:

Yep, agreed. I'm a proud 5 year smoke-free quitter and even I can't stand those nazi-quitters. Same goes for alkamohol. I quit drinking in support of my boyfriend. I don't care what anyone else does. :beerwink:

I am really proud of everyone that chooses to quit smoking. I think quitting smoking is one of the hardest additions to kick. I have never smoked (life-long non-smoker) but had had family members/friends that smoked like chimneys (1, 2, 3, pack-a-day habit) and were able to quit. Great accomplishments. Here’s to your health. :viking: :D :D :D
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Most of the time for me, it's just a waste of cash, for the average cruise booze bill I could fly to another state and see a kick ass metal show and see a new city, or buy a crap ton of metal albums and merch and support bands instead of breweries.

Metal > Booze
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:32 pm

I certainly wont be drinking as much as I did last cruise.
    I think over the 4 days, it was about a 4 or 5 hundred dollar tab for just booze alone.
    Loads of money for just drinking, so I'll probably keep it to a minimum and maybe get a pop package and drink some pop and water.

That's the plan at least... but you never know.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:34 pm

oh, I'm very much all for everybody doin' what's right for them... I made a commitment for myself and only for myself...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:03 am

I'm not a huge drinker. Got that out of my system young :lol:. I usually get bored drinking before I get drunk. I will probably get a buzz on a day or two, but for the most part should be sober. So if you need an escape Rob, chances are I can help :D.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:09 am

KDibildox wrote:I'm not a huge drinker. Got that out of my system young :lol:. I usually get bored drinking before I get drunk. I will probably get a buzz on a day or two, but for the most part should be sober. So if you need an escape Rob, chances are I can help :D.

I'll believe it when I see the cabin digits :lol:

Just kidding! Thanks hon. Truth told, I already had ya slotted in as Island of Comedic Respite & Goofy Fun #1 :cheers:

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:10 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I'm not a huge drinker. Got that out of my system young :lol:. I usually get bored drinking before I get drunk. I will probably get a buzz on a day or two, but for the most part should be sober. So if you need an escape Rob, chances are I can help :D.

I'll believe it when I see the cabin digits :lol:

Just kidding! Thanks hon. Truth told, I already had ya slotted in as Island of Comedic Respite & Goofy Fun #1 :cheers:

You're welcome :D.

Excellent! goofy fun I can definitely provide :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:12 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

I know hon! You and Steph were 2 of my primary saviours last cruise :D :bangers:

aaaaaawwwwww!!! I had no idea. ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 am

KevinP wrote:

Guess I am insane since I love them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: UNICORN!!!!!

A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:38 am

I will drink a good few biers but will avoid getting stone drunk.
    And I have great respect to those choosing not to drink,
    especally in an environment like a cruise ship.
    I know how that is, I actually stayed sober on a
    cruise ship for 3.5 months.

So I will give my half drunk support to anyone in need
    of it, regardless if they are drunk or sober.

:viking:
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:16 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Guess I am insane since I love them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: UNICORN!!!!!

ME TOO! Actually I'd probably like them less drunk, to be honest.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:26 am

Stopped smoking 20 years ago, never been a heavy drinker - don't like hangovers and am always a funny guy without alcohol or drugs.
    i prefer the healthy things: sex & rock'n roll ..... :boobs: :shred:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
Post Reply 196 posts