Locked 94 posts
Purchasing band merchandise: Cash, credit or ship credit?
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Purchasing band merchandise: Cash, credit or ship credit

by Tyr » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:07 am

The ship has evoporators to pruduce their own water, cleaner than most water anywhere,
    but they dont produce enough so they have to take on water in ports too.
    Quality depends on where that is. But the water is normally not the problem, the storage
    tanks and piping is, if not proper cleaned.

Gigga gogga

:viking:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:14 am

Tyr wrote:The ship has evoporators to pruduce their own water, cleaner than most water anywhere,
    Quality depends on where that is. But the water is normally not the problem, the storage

Gigga gogga

It's awesome having a ship expert on the forum. Tyr's always got the necessary info! :bangers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:30 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Tyr wrote:The ship has evoporators to pruduce their own water, cleaner than most water anywhere,

Gigga gogga

It's awesome having a ship expert on the forum. Tyr's always got the necessary info! :bangers:

I've been the DD of those things for 5 years

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:43 pm

EvilDan wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Just bring a water bottle and fill it up throughout the day. I filled it directly from the sink in the cabin and the water tasted fine and served its purpose.

This was what I did, too.

I'll keep it in mind, but I have an issue with tap water. (What are the odds?) However, I would think a cruise ship would have to supply it's own water. Now if I can just find out how it's filtered. Or I may just have to go with the free punch/lemonade to keep hydrated. Then again, I'll probably buy a water package. Couldn't cost THAT much.

we had bottles put in our cabin, too - and we will do so again
    the Evian wasn't exactly cheap, but I just prefer mineral water...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Tyr wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Gigga gogga

Good to know :D. Do you mind if we bother you with questions? :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:49 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    Tyr wrote:[Gigga gogga

:viking:[/quote]
    Good to know :D. Do you mind if we bother you with questions? :mrgreen:[/quote]

No, then it will be more like when I worked there,
    put please make the questions really stupid so
    when I am drunk I will think I work there again for sure.
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Will do :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Tyr wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:Good to know :D. Do you mind if we bother you with questions? :mrgreen:

No, then it will be more like when I worked there,
    put please make the questions really stupid so
    when I am drunk I will think I work there again for sure.
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Did you like the job? Would you recommend it to somebody looking for a change of pace?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:01 pm

KDibildox wrote:Will do :lol:

Examples:

Why cant those elevators go down and those go up? (refering to 2 elevators next to each other) - Impossible to come up with an answer.

Does those stairs go up? - No they only go down, we've had people stuck down there for years.

Does the ship pruduce it's own electricity? No, there is a 50.000 mile cable drum in the back of the ship.

Why is the water in the pool so salty - Because it is sea water.
    Oh, so that's why it's so much waves there.

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Tyr wrote:Does those stairs go up? - No they only go down, we've had people stuck down there for years.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love it
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Tyr wrote:

Examples:

Why cant those elevators go down and those go up? (refering to 2 elevators next to each other) - Impossible to come up with an answer.

Does those stairs go up? - No they only go down, we've had people stuck down there for years.

Does the ship pruduce it's own electricity? No, there is a 50.000 mile cable drum in the back of the ship.

Hahah I'm sure I can come up with some pretty stupid questions :D
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Tyr wrote:

Examples:

Every bit of this is gold!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:08 pm

KDibildox wrote:Hahah I'm sure I can come up with some pretty stupid questions :D

You? No way :P
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:11 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:Hahah I'm sure I can come up with some pretty stupid questions :D

You? No way :P

:P :P :P
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:17 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Tyr wrote:Does those stairs go up? - No they only go down, we've had people stuck down there for years.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love it

:mrgreen:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:21 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Tyr wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:

Did you like the job? Would you recommend it to somebody looking for a change of pace?

I really liked it a lot, but 4 years in nautical acadamy to reach there. But there is a job for any background there.

• juggernaut
    Crewman

by juggernaut » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Anyone know how much these packages cost?
    Cabin 5077
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:57 am

juggernaut wrote:Anyone know how much these packages cost?

sorry, I can't remember - but someone else surely does
    (or you'll find out once we'll have to registered for our seapass)
    wishlist '20:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:20 am

Tyr wrote:the storage tanks and piping is, if not proper cleaned.

Yeah, this was my concern. It's like going to a bar where they don't clean the hoses often enough, and you get that horrible taste that's like it's turned.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:24 am

EvilDan wrote:

Yeah, this was my concern. It's like going to a bar where they don't clean the hoses often enough, and you get that horrible taste that's like it's turned.

ugh. that's why i don't go to hole in the wall bars. beer is far too important to me. my favorite tavern in denver is the best because not only is there an awesome selection and great service, but i actually know the guy who cleans the tap lines...he is a pro and been in the beer distribution and brewing biz for decades and takes that job very seriously, and gets paid in beer to clean this place's lines...LOL. anyway i just know when i go in there that i will have great beer served through clean tap lines at the right temp in the right glasses !
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:32 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:

ugh. that's why i don't go to hole in the wall bars. beer is far too important to me. my favorite tavern in denver is the best because not only is there an awesome selection and great service, but i actually know the guy who cleans the tap lines...he is a pro and been in the beer distribution and brewing biz for decades and takes that job very seriously, and gets paid in beer to clean this place's lines...LOL. anyway i just know when i go in there that i will have great beer served through clean tap lines at the right temp in the right glasses !

definitely a huge PRO
    makes me wanna know a guy at every bar I go to ;)
    wishlist '20:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:40 am

All i can say is if you live in Europe and the band is European just order the merch off them in Europe.If you you American then it applies for American bands.
    Metal abdns don't make much anymore off their merch at gigs and festivals due to the venue/promoter fee which is part of the contract.
    You're actually doing the band a favor if you buy the merch directly off them and not at a stall at a gig or festival ;)
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Metalwrath wrote:All i can say is if you live in Europe and the band is European just order the merch off them in Europe.If you you American then it applies for American bands.
    Metal abdns don't make much anymore off their merch at gigs and festivals due to the venue/promoter fee which is part of the contract.
    You're actually doing the band a favor if you buy the merch directly off them and not at a stall at a gig or festival ;)

Hence why I'd like every band to sell me their shirts in the parking lot of the pre party, so I know they are getting all the $$$ themselves.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:24 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:All i can say is if you live in Europe and the band is European just order the merch off them in Europe.If you you American then it applies for American bands.

Hence why I'd like every band to sell me their shirts in the parking lot of the pre party, so I know they are getting all the $$$ themselves.
    Good idea!
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:59 am

WizardBeast wrote:ugh. that's why i don't go to hole in the wall bars. beer is far too important to me. my favorite tavern in denver is the best because not only is there an awesome selection and great service, but i actually know the guy who cleans the tap lines...he is a pro and been in the beer distribution and brewing biz for decades and takes that job very seriously, and gets paid in beer to clean this place's lines...LOL. anyway i just know when i go in there that i will have great beer served through clean tap lines at the right temp in the right glasses !

I've surprisingly found the biggest offender in the area to be American Airlines Center, where the Stars and Mavericks play. So I now go for bottles there.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 am

it's all ship credit there was no cash last year
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Whiskeyjack
    Petty Officer

by Whiskeyjack » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:07 am

Don't like the sound of this SeaPass thing... gnawing fear that I'll board the boat, get drunk, wander into the merch area... and bam, broke for the rest of the cruise.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:48 am

Whiskeyjack wrote:Don't like the sound of this SeaPass thing... gnawing fear that I'll board the boat, get drunk, wander into the merch area... and bam, broke for the rest of the cruise.

I felt the same way about my bar tab!!

:pound:

I thought I'd be smart, and buy merch on the Wed. we were in Mexico--I didn't debark , as there was nothing in Mexico I really wanted to do. I slept in! SO I went to the Merch Room where a sign on the door said "Merch Store not open--it is illegal to sell merch while in Port"

D'OH!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:44 am

Jaimie38 wrote:
    Whiskeyjack wrote:Don't like the sound of this SeaPass thing... gnawing fear that I'll board the boat, get drunk, wander into the merch area... and bam, broke for the rest of the cruise.

I felt the same way about my bar tab!!

:pound:

I thought I'd be smart, and buy merch on the Wed. we were in Mexico--I didn't debark , as there was nothing in Mexico I really wanted to do. I slept in! SO I went to the Merch Room where a sign on the door said "Merch Store not open--it is illegal to sell merch while in Port"

D'OH!
    whoa, thanks for saying that, that was pretty much exactly my plan :shock:
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:55 pm

If you are worried about going crazy I think there is an option to sort of pre-pay your seapass... ie, put $300 on the card and when it gets low just top it up. I've heard you can do that on other cruises and assume you would be able to do that on this one. I am considering doing that, since I tend to go a little crazy when I don't see all the money I am spending adding up.
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Fatum11 wrote:

If you are worried about going crazy I think there is an option to sort of pre-pay your seapass... ie, put $300 on the card and when it gets low just top it up. I've heard you can do that on other cruises and assume you would be able to do that on this one. I am considering doing that, since I tend to go a little crazy when I don't see all the money I am spending adding up.

confirmed - that's indeed possible
    wishlist '20:
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:05 pm

The merch are will be much larger this year,I have been told.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:09 pm

STACH100 wrote:The merch are will be much larger this year,I have been told.

GOOD!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Lets hope the staff will be larger this year... in numbers that is :lol:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 pm

That would be good, hopefully I won't have to spend an hour in line cutting into my valueble drinking time
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:04 pm

onenight wrote:

That would be good, hopefully I won't have to spend an hour in line cutting into my valueble drinking time

Nothing stopping you drinking in the queue. Just bring a bucket.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Yay! I will definitely try to get my shirt onbroad this time :D
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:19 pm

KDibildox wrote:

Yay! I will definitely try to get my shirt onbroad this time :D

By the way, I want my shirt back. :twisted:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Haha if you want I will bring it on the ship
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Naw, just giving ya shit. :P You probably shrunk it enough for it to fit me on one arm anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:tm
Locked 94 posts