13%
    FRI JAN 27 Post Party
    7%

Total votes: 76
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

OUR 70K SCHEDULE!!!

by Alex Fields » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:26 am

Hi well the objective of this topic is to have a place where we can gather all the information about our meeting events :beerbang: , I'm trying to include here some info of the events we've already mencioned, if there is an event missing or something, please feel free to complete it but always include all the events so that we can see the complete info.

Also would be nice to know who's going to each event so please respond the poll question and add 1 to the "Members assisting:" count if you are assisting
    If there is some info missing for some event please complete it too, for example the time and place for karaoke JAN 21

JAN 21 KARAOKE NIGHT, time: ??
    Where: ??
    Members assisting: 1

JAN 22 PRE-PARTY
    Where: 697 North Miami Avenue, Entry $10 Doors at 6pm
    bands playing: Thrash Or Die, Saq, Mendacity, Deadly Bizarre, Cyst, Faethom

JAN 23 Members Meetup
    Where: Boleros Lounge 4pm

JAN 24 Karaoke night
    Where: On broad

JAN 25 Karaoke night

JAN 26 Karaoke night

:deathhorns: :shred: :death: :bangers: :boobs: :beerwink: :viking:
    Last edited by Alex Fields on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: OUR 70K SCHEDULE!!!

by Ravenlord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 am

Surely there will be karaoke happening on the first night of the cruise also.

I've also replaced the words 'assisting' with 'attending' since it makes a bit more sense :P

JAN 21 KARAOKE NIGHT, time: ??
    Members attending: 1

JAN 22 Beach-PARTY
    Where: South Beach, Miami - 2PM
    BYOB
    Members attending: 0

JAN 22 PRE-PARTY
    Members attending: 2

JAN 23 Members Meetup
    Where: Boleros Lounge 4pm

JAN 23 Karaoke night
    Where: Boleros Lounge 3am

JAN 24 Karaoke night

JAN 25 Karaoke night

JAN 26 Karaoke night
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:41 am

I said yes to all :headbanger:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:54 am

yes to all tho i might miss some of the onbroad singing fests depending on shows of course :deathmetal: :shred:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:58 am

CaptOblivious wrote:yes to all tho i might miss some of the onbroad singing fests depending on shows of course :deathmetal: :shred:

The karaoke goes on longer than any of the shows. You have no excuse!
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:09 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:yes to all tho i might miss some of the onbroad singing fests depending on shows of course :deathmetal: :shred:

The karaoke goes on longer than any of the shows. You have no excuse!

Except that I hate karaoke!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 am

i will be at karaoke a few nights i am sure. may be looking to watch the PACKERS make it to the super bowl on sunday if there will be any fellow Packers fans aboard
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:51 am

There's also the beach party and Rock and Roll Ribs on Sunday.

Last year, the Miami Beach karaoke night was at a place called Dewey's Tavern. 852 Alton Road

http://www.yelp.com/biz/deweys-tavern-miami-beach
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:56 am

definitely not going to rock n roll ribs - too far out of the way, though i loves me some ribs.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:07 am

WizardBeast wrote:definitely not going to rock n roll ribs - too far out of the way, though i loves me some ribs.

If I have a reasonable way of getting there I'm in.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:09 am

Stained Class wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:definitely not going to rock n roll ribs - too far out of the way, though i loves me some ribs.

If I have a reasonable way of getting there I'm in.

We can start looking into it as time gets closer. Would need definite yes answers from people though before renting anything if we go that route.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:43 am

I'll go to the forum members meetup (but I think it has moved to pool deck) and the beach party if I find it.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:I'll go to the forum members meetup (but I think it has moved to pool deck) and the beach party if I find it.

same here.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:48 am

If there's a reasonably close meeting place for food or whatever just meeting up to where we are staying (we won't have a car) we would love to meet some more fellow cruisers. Leaning towards attending the beach party if there isn't a large cover to get in. Doubting the concert the night before to save energy and hopefully watching my Packers heading to the Super Bowl. The forum members meetup would be cool to attend too if we remember
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:49 am

Blackfhyre wrote:If there's a reasonably close meeting place for food or whatever just meeting up to where we are staying (we won't have a car) we would love to meet some more fellow cruisers. Leaning towards attending the beach party if there isn't a large cover to get in. Doubting the concert the night before to save energy and hopefully watching my Packers heading to the Super Bowl. The forum members meetup would be cool to attend too if we remember

the "beach party" is just us getting together somewhere on the beach....i think that's free.

the concert the night before was SO MUCH FUN, just as much fun as the cruise, don't freaking miss that. YOU WILL REGRET IT.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:53 am

Yes. Alex, plz add R&R Ribs for sunday noonish and change forumite meetup to pool deck bar 20 minutes after muster drill.

Great thread idea. Thanks!!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:12 pm

mooyagi wrote:There's also the beach party and Rock and Roll Ribs on Sunday.

Last year, the Miami Beach karaoke night was at a place called Dewey's Tavern. 852 Alton Road

http://www.yelp.com/biz/deweys-tavern-miami-beach

Good deal, walking distance from the Clay Hotel. LOL :chug: :pound:
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:53 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Yes. Alex, plz add R&R Ribs for sunday noonish and change forumite meetup to pool deck bar 20 minutes after muster drill.

Ok I've added R&R RIBS, that sounds absolutely delicious :viking: but at what time will be that?, I've also changed Members Meetup to Pool Deck, and I think someone said something about a Post-Party so please correct me if I'm wrong, and the new data stays as follows, (I think this reset the counts so please submit your votes again haha)

SAT JAN 21 KARAOKE NIGHT, time: ??

SUN JAN 22 ROCK N ROLL RIBS BBQ Time: ??
    Where: well ROCK N ROLL RIBS BBQ

SUN JAN 22 PRE-PARTY

MON JAN 23 Members Meetup
    Where: Pool deck bar 20 minutes after muster drill

TUE JAN 24 Karaoke night

WED JAN 25 Karaoke night

THU JAN 26 Karaoke night

FRI JAN 27 POST PARTY Time: ??
    Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:11 pm

I'd just put noonish for the ribs thing. Ppl will roll in at various times in the afternoon I imagine. Tough to coordinate a formal time n meetup as its so out of the way and not very big

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Oh. And i think ya may wanna add the beach party between ribs n preparty on your poll and list

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 pm

The post party is not official yet. Captain Metal is working with a venue but he's unsure if it will be happening.

I'll still vote for it as a placeholder and we can come up with something should the Capt have difficulties.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:46 pm

mooyagi wrote:The post party is not official yet. Captain Metal is working with a venue but he's unsure if it will be happening.

I'll still vote for it as a placeholder and we can come up with something should the Capt have difficulties.

we will make our own post-party somewheres...especially since it's costing us way more to stay the extra day LOL. the party can even be in our hotel room for all i care.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:52 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:The post party is not official yet. Captain Metal is working with a venue but he's unsure if it will be happening.

we will make our own post-party somewheres...especially since it's costing us way more to stay the extra day LOL. the party can even be in our hotel room for all i care.

Orgy in the WizardBeast hotel! :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs:
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:18 pm

I plan on going there the day we get back from the cruise.
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:19 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Yes. Alex, plz add R&R Ribs for sunday noonish and change forumite meetup to pool deck bar 20 minutes after muster drill.

What time did they do the muster drill on the first cruise?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:27 pm

Mindcrime wrote:

It's an hour or so after everyone's onbroad I beleive. Just before we leave port?

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm up for almost all of those things but will play it by ear as the time approaches :deathhorns:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:48 pm

I would like to go to Nicko's but no car so it doesn't look good.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:19 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Orgy in the WizardBeast hotel! :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs:

I'm down for that. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Well I'm in for the first three. But as of anything on the boat I'm not too sure. I'd rather just go with the flow on the boat, and after the cruise I'm going home the next day so i can't do nuffin :(.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Rob, who else is up for RnR Ribs for lunch on Sunday? Obviously us 2 "cool kids" will be there :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:45 pm

KevinP wrote:Rob, who else is up for RnR Ribs for lunch on Sunday? Obviously us 2 "cool kids" will be there :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There was some movement towards a group driving up from Miami but they stalled on the transportation issue and I don't think the thread has seen any light in a few weeks :cry:

Yelena
    Crewman

by Yelena » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Talk about a full schedule! Well, I won't be in Miami early enough for Saturday night karaoke and it would be a stretch to go for ribs, but everything from from the beach party and onward I will most likely try to stop in for.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:54 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Rob, who else is up for RnR Ribs for lunch on Sunday? Obviously us 2 "cool kids" will be there :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There was some movement towards a group driving up from Miami but they stalled on the transportation issue and I don't think the thread has seen any light in a few weeks :cry:

I think I will be going to that :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:16 pm

WizardBeast wrote:the concert the night before was SO MUCH FUN, just as much fun as the cruise, don't freaking miss that. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

The wife and I are still debating on whether to go to the pre-party or not. It sounds like a great time, but what sets it apart from any other concert? How many cruisers are there vs non-cruisers? Somebody give me some ammo so I can convince the wife!!!
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 pm

I would really like to make these:
    SUN JAN 22 Rock N Roll Ribs BBQ (although I land Wednesday so I will have some time to do this before hand on my own..)
    SUN JAN 22 Pre-party 97 North Miami Avenue at 6pm
    MON JAN 23 Members Meetup Pool Deck Bar
    Time will tell about the karaoke :lol: :givebeer:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Castroh wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:the concert the night before was SO MUCH FUN, just as much fun as the cruise, don't freaking miss that. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

The wife and I are still debating on whether to go to the pre-party or not. It sounds like a great time, but what sets it apart from any other concert? How many cruisers are there vs non-cruisers? Somebody give me some ammo so I can convince the wife!!!

A whole shitload of cruisers. Remember a cruiser was the one who arranged this whole thing. Put some pants on and tell the wife what to do :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:58 pm

KevinP wrote:A whole shitload of cruisers. Remember a cruiser was the one who arranged this whole thing. Put some pants on and tell the wife what to do :lol:

:lol: :lol: :heavydrink:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:59 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Castroh wrote:

A whole shitload of cruisers. Remember a cruiser was the one who arranged this whole thing. Put some pants on and tell the wife what to do :lol:

it's ALL the cruisers. you meet everyone, everyone's super excited, the attitude and fun level is stellar...it's the kickoff to the event of the fucking year! that's what sets it apart.
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:30 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Mindcrime wrote:

It's an hour or so after everyone's onbroad I beleive. Just before we leave port?
    thanks for the info.
Locked 52 posts