13%
    FRI JAN 27 Post Party
    7%

Total votes: 76
  • 1tribe1
    Oiler

Re: OUR 70K SCHEDULE!!!

by 1tribe1 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:37 pm

I'm only planning on two events for sure, the rest will be played by ear!

Pre Cruise Weekend Shenanigans Kickoff!!
    Friday, January 20, 2012 at 6:00pm
    Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill
    2721 Bird Ave, Miami, FL 33133-4602

Metal Cruise Of Heaviness Pre Apocalyptic Party
    Sunday, January 22, 2012 6pm
    Grand Central
    697 N Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33136
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Hey Castroh, don't be a knucklehead. The Pre Party is not to be missed. Ask anyone here that went to the last one and they shall testify and show you the light! The ratio of cruisers should be around 90%, based on my guess-timates. Besides, what else are you gonna do that night? Sit around the hotel and wait to get on the boat the next day like an elderly couple, or come and party with all of US in the proper fashion? I rest my case

Now, it seems a few things are missing from this list of activities that the new guy came up with, so let me help flesh this out a bit more:

FRIDAY JAN 20 Flanigan's Shenanigans Kickoff (Food & Drinks)
    Where: Flanigan's Bar & Grill - 2721 Bird Ave, Miami, FL 33133 - 6pm
    Members attending: 56 (and counting)
    FB event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/318401568187283/

SATURDAY JAN 21 KARAOKE NIGHT, time: ??
    Where: ??
    Members attending: 1

SUNDAY JAN 22 Beach-PARTY
    Where: South Beach, Miami - 2PM
    BYOB
    Members attending: 0

SUNDAY JAN 22 PRE APOCALYPTIC PARTY
    Where: Grand Central 697 North Miami Avenue - Entry $10 - Doors at 6pm - 18+
    Bands playing: Thrash Or Die, Saq, Mendacity, Deadly Bizarre, Cyst, Faethom, Metal Thrashing Madmen
    Members attending: MANY
    FB event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/285244511500809/

MONDAY JAN 23 Members Meetup
    Where: Boleros Lounge 4pm
    Members attending: 2

MONDAY JAN 23 Karaoke night
    Where: Boleros Lounge 3am

TUESDAY JAN 24 Karaoke night

WEDNESDAY JAN 25 Karaoke night

THURSDAY JAN 26 Karaoke night

FRIDAY JAN 27 POST APOCALYPTIC PARTY
    Where: Tobacco Road 626 South Miami Ave - Entry $10 * $7 w/Seapass - Doors at 7pm - 21+ (final confirmation pending)
    Bands playing: That's a secret...for the moment, but I will say that there will be five bands
    Members attending: Whoever survives the ship
    Last edited by Captain Metal on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:50 pm

KevinP wrote:A whole shitload of cruisers. Remember a cruiser was the one who arranged this whole thing. Put some pants on and tell the wife what to do :lol:

You had to go there, didn't you Kevin? Well for your information, the belt is strapped and the pants are on. See you crazy sons of bitches there!!! :cheers:
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:21 pm

I remember mentioning this once in another thread, somewhere, but I figured I would mention it here again, and with a few more specifics.

I'm planning on going to Rock and Roll Ribs on Saturday (Jan 22nd) immediately after picking up my significant other from Fort Lauderdale airport. The timing isn't 100% set in stone, but I'll shoot to leave Miami around noon.

I'll definitely have two, maybe three spots open in my rental car, for anyone that may be interested... (shoot me a PM if you are).
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
  • 1tribe1
    Oiler

by 1tribe1 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Castroh wrote:
    KevinP wrote:A whole shitload of cruisers. Remember a cruiser was the one who arranged this whole thing. Put some pants on and tell the wife what to do :lol:

You had to go there, didn't you Kevin? Well for your information, the belt is strapped and the pants are on. See you crazy sons of bitches there!!! :cheers:

Smart choice. The only way I would miss the Pre-Party is because I might be too drunk to remember it, but at least i'll be there!
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:00 am

Captain Metal wrote:Hey Castroh, don't be a knucklehead. The Pre Party is not to be missed. Ask anyone here that went to the last one and they shall testify and show you the light! The ratio of cruisers should be around 90%, based on my guess-timates. Besides, what else are you gonna do that night? Sit around the hotel and wait to get on the boat the next day like an elderly couple, or come and party with all of US in the proper fashion? I rest my case

Now, it seems a few things are missing from this list of activities that the new guy came up with, so let me help flesh this out a bit more:

FRIDAY JAN 20 Flanigan's Shenanigans Kickoff (Food & Drinks)
    Where: Flanigan's Bar & Grill - 2721 Bird Ave, Miami, FL 33133 - 6pm
    Members attending: 56 (and counting)
    FB event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/318401568187283/

SATURDAY JAN 21 KARAOKE NIGHT, time: ??
    Where: ??
    Members attending: 1

SUNDAY JAN 22 Beach-PARTY
    Where: South Beach, Miami - 2PM
    BYOB
    Members attending: 0

SUNDAY JAN 22 PRE APOCALYPTIC PARTY
    Where: Grand Central 697 North Miami Avenue - Entry $10 - Doors at 6pm - 18+
    Bands playing: Thrash Or Die, Saq, Mendacity, Deadly Bizarre, Cyst, Faethom, Metal Thrashing Madmen
    Members attending: MANY
    FB event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/285244511500809/

MONDAY JAN 23 Karaoke night

TUESDAY JAN 24 Karaoke night

WEDNESDAY JAN 25 Karaoke night

THURSDAY JAN 26 Karaoke night

FRIDAY JAN 27 POST APOCALYPTIC PARTY
    Where: Tobacco Road 626 South Miami Ave - Entry $10 * $7 w/Seapass - Doors at 7pm - 21+ (final confirmation pending)
    Bands playing: That's a secret...for the moment, but I will say that there will be five bands

You sir now get hero status if the after party is a go :viking: also i may try to make the Flanigan's Shenanigans Kickoff as i land that day at 8am :death:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:47 am

Captain Metal wrote:Now, it seems a few things are missing from this list of activities that the new guy came up with, so let me help flesh this out a bit more:

Just a sidenote to this that I'll also post in the Members Meetup thread.

If I'm not mistaken, we should be well on our way out to sea by 4 pm so, theoretically, having a meetup at the pool deck bar 20 minutes after the muster drill and another at 4 pm at Boleros should BOTH work.

The only reason I mention this in this context is to avoid confusion as Stach's original idea that started his Meetup thread was just for Boleros but then morphed to the pool deck. For anyone not paying close attention to both threads, it might be easy to get these 2 mixed up. I suggest we put BOTH on the list of activities so people can choose to go to one, the other or both and we'll avoid having people confused and thinking there's just one meetup with 2 locations.

Make sense or am I just creating more confusion? :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:49 am

nekrobarr wrote:I remember mentioning this once in another thread, somewhere, but I figured I would mention it here again, and with a few more specifics.

I'm planning on going to Rock and Roll Ribs on Saturday (Jan 22nd) immediately after picking up my significant other from Fort Lauderdale airport. The timing isn't 100% set in stone, but I'll shoot to leave Miami around noon.

I'll definitely have two, maybe three spots open in my rental car, for anyone that may be interested... (shoot me a PM if you are).

I'm gonna necro the R&R Ribs thread and post this there to help make this happen! I think we're planning to be there around noon but could possibly delay our travels to arrive around the same time as you.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:10 am

Sweet! We get a post party! You're the best Captain Metal :bangers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:47 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Rob, who else is up for RnR Ribs for lunch on Sunday? Obviously us 2 "cool kids" will be there :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There was some movement towards a group driving up from Miami but they stalled on the transportation issue and I don't think the thread has seen any light in a few weeks :cry:

I would love to go to RnR Ribs, but I cannot/will not drive. So I'm kinda at the mercy of anyone else in Miami that wants to head out there.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:50 am

Captain Metal wrote:FRIDAY JAN 27 POST APOCALYPTIC PARTY

Awesome! Thanks for doing this! :cheers:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:02 am

Still waiting on word about this. Keep in mind that this place is smaller and more segmented than Grand Central. Certainly not my first choice of venue (more like my last under the circumstances), but it should serve our purposes adequately. For the vets here, this place is right around the corner from the former Transit Lounge (site of the first Pre Party)
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
Locked 52 posts