Post Reply 228 posts
Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: Lurkers and Creepers Reveal Yourselves!!!

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Michael D. wrote:Now, that sounds like FUN!
    Spankin' the Queen. LOL :boobs: :boobs: :wank: :lol:

If ya need confirmation, I'm sure many of our forum broads could provide first HAND knowledge ;)

Damn, I'm on a fucking ROLL!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:43 pm

haha! it's a good thing you stayed in tonight so you could light up the forums....
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:56 pm

WizardBeast wrote:haha! it's a good thing you stayed in tonight so you could light up the forums....

I can help with that too! yay for having to work tomorrow
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Whiskeyjack
    Petty Officer

by Whiskeyjack » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:11 am

Revealed!

I've lurked periodically looking for info, especially during periods such as when a band hasn't been announced in two fucking months.
    Signed up ages ago, always seem to be too busy to get involved though. I joined some 70k groups on Facebook recently, too. Now let's see if I can actually drag my lazy ass into participating, ha!

Anyone else in cabin 8588 so?
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:32 am

nekrobarr wrote:
    Yelena wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:I've been back in lurk mode for the past month or so, but I've been struggling just to read up on here every now and again.

I've already lost track of pretty much everything :lol:

Me too!

Me three... so easy to do!
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:15 am

Lurking is nice, so I lurk in between a few days now and again,
    and as I metioned before I only post when I got something
    meanigfull to say.

Maybe we all should try to be lurkers for a while
    to see how long we can manage without any
    minutes.
    :viking:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:57 am

Tyr wrote:Lurking is nice, so I lurk in between a few days now and again,
    and as I metioned before I only post when I got something
    meanigfull to say.

Maybe we all should try to be lurkers for a while
    to see how long we can manage without any
    minutes.
    :viking:

Oh, we had a forum boycott for a day this summer... was pretty successful except that a spambit made over 1000 posts and proved itself to be Mooyagi's Muse Apparent.
    We did get rewarded with an announcement
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:42 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:We did get rewarded with an announcement and a broken forum

Fixd

Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:44 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:Now, that sounds like FUN!
    Spankin' the Queen. LOL :boobs: :boobs: :wank: :lol:

If ya need confirmation, I'm sure many of our forum broads could provide first HAND knowledge ;)

Damn, I'm on a fucking ROLL!

Too Funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Castroh wrote:Yup I was talking about you beeatch!!!!! :lol:

Beeatch? Did Snoop Dogg join this forum? I dont think I've ever heard that word used by a metalhead.

@Biertroll - I happen to appreciate your Beer Helmet. It should definitely help you get away after robbing that liquor store.[/quote]
    good, i always loves someone who helps carry :party:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    nikki1077
    Oiler

by nikki1077 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Delurked!

I've never been particularly good at keeping up with forums. I usually only have enough time to skim through posts. But for the record, I try.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:02 pm

nikki1077 wrote:Delurked!

I've never been particularly good at keeping up with forums. I usually only have enough time to skim through posts. But for the record, I try.

This one's damn near impossible to keep up with if you only lurk from time to time :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    eric
    Oiler

by eric » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 pm

:givebeer: :chug: :bangers:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 am

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    nikki1077 wrote:Delurked!

This one's damn near impossible to keep up with if you only lurk from time to time :lol:

It's pretty much impossible to keep up even when online as it happens!

No kiddin'! I wake up this morning and the unread threads in The Bridge are already spilling over into the second page :shock:
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:09 am

mooyagi wrote:
    No kiddin'! I wake up this morning and the unread threads in The Bridge are already spilling over into the second page :shock:

Yeah, seriously, don't you guys ever sleep?

I didn't think so.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:18 am

It's that thing that happens when you don't do it. I've read. Somewhere.

I'm actually sleeping as much as I can for the next two weeks, so I don't have to as much on the cruise. Because that's totally how biology works. Training myself to take naps though, I suspect will be of benefit. Sleep through shows in the day I don't care about so I can not pass out at karaoke.

I'm still trying to catch up on the forum. I leave you alone for twelve hours! :cry:
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:23 am

gnoff wrote:sleep?

There is NO SLEEP, only NAPS. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:00 am

Michael D. wrote:
    gnoff wrote:sleep?

There is NO SLEEP, only NAPS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah who seeds nleep??? :stagger: :stagger: :stagger:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:50 am

Eternity wrote:It's that thing that happens when you don't do it. I've read. Somewhere.

I'm actually sleeping as much as I can for the next two weeks, so I don't have to as much on the cruise. Because that's totally how biology works. Training myself to take naps though, I suspect will be of benefit. Sleep through shows in the day I don't care about so I can not pass out at karaoke.

I'm still trying to catch up on the forum. I leave you alone for twelve hours! :cry:

Hello Eternity! I know you're relatively new to the forum (welcome btw!), so maybe you haven't read my 70k recommendations :P for maximum watching of bands, energy, partying (I like to drink *a lot* at festivals & gigs :beerwink: ), and crazy, awesome FUN combined with getting enough rest. I suspect it might not work for everyone, but here's what I did last year and it worked like a charm!

1. Sleep solid from roughly 6 am to 11:30 am (so to catch the noon set - drawback was there were bands playing earlier, but that's the breaks - plus every band plays 2 sets). This allows you to stay up all night until the last set from 3-4 am and then karaoke and other hijinks till dawn.
    2. Take one or two hour long "power naps" during the waking hours (noon till 6:00 am) - I was glad I had an inside cabin because it was pitch black in there - I'd set my alarm and an hour or so rest was perfect for taking a break from the intensity of the non-stop music and drinking. :P :beerbang: :trashdrink:
    3. Drink a lot but pace it. After 11pm I drank only caffienated booze drinks like vodka & red bull and/or Irish coffee. (I love caffiene!) ...this explains why I was still the energizer bunny at 5 in the morning! :mrgreen: - dancing during karaoke in the wee hours was THE BEST!!!
    4. Eat a lot of food and drink a lot of water.

Voila!! Nonstop music/awesome comraderie/great continuous buzz/no exhaustion/no sickness/no hangovers! :heavydrink:
    Last edited by Laura on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:55 am

Lots of food and caffeine was definitely in the plan. The power naps were an untested, though predicted success. I'm glad to hear it worked last year. Looks like my plans for this thing are good ones after all. Now I just need to figure out a communication plan and I'm set!

Any ideas for that? I'm presuming both our phones will be off... regular check-ins at the cabin / landmarks? Or did someone else find a good way to stay in touch with groupmates?
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 am

Eternity - I didn't worry about communication - for the most part I would hang out with who I ran into...there were a few exceptions like when several of us met up outside the Chorus Line theater before the doors opened for Amon Amarth. (the AA gigs were my favorites from last year btw :viking: )

Remember too that this is relatively small fest with 2,000 or so people - it wasn't hard to find/see/meet other forumites for example.... we were everywhere, everywhere!!! (seriously - you can not escape!) :lol:

I know everyone is different...but personally... I prefer to wander about on my own (I went to Wacken and Hole in the Sky by myself)...ultimate freedom, random meeting of people, etc. I realize many people wouldn't care to do that. TEHO - but I love it! (but I'm not shy though and will pretty much start talking to anyone if I feel like talking atm. :lol: ;) )

So, in short in *my* opinion - more random = more better. :lol: :3drunks:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:28 am

I agree, random is important. This is my first festival and I want it to be more than just a series of anonymous concerts.

I just meant if something awesome happened and I wanted to track down the wife :P

I heard there's a cabin phone system of some sort... does it include voice mail? And is there a way to call it from public areas, or just from other cabins?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 am

Voicemail yes. And u can probably call from the front desk and maybe other random phones

metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:47 am

Whiskeyjack wrote:Revealed!

I've lurked periodically looking for info, especially during periods such as when a band hasn't been announced in two fucking months.
    Signed up ages ago, always seem to be too busy to get involved though. I joined some 70k groups on Facebook recently, too. Now let's see if I can actually drag my lazy ass into participating, ha!

Nope, but hubby and I are down the hall from you!

Still haven't seen M or her hubby S on here yet!! Saw them at a few shows here in Seattle with their 70K shirts on this year. One of them was supposed to get on here to say hello.
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Laura wrote:Eternity - I didn't worry about communication - for the most part I would hang out with who I ran into...there were a few exceptions like when several of us met up outside the Chorus Line theater before the doors opened for Amon Amarth. (the AA gigs were my favorites from last year btw :viking: )

Remember too that this is relatively small fest with 2,000 or so people - it wasn't hard to find/see/meet other forumites for example.... we were everywhere, everywhere!!! (seriously - you can not escape!) :lol:

I know everyone is different...but personally... I prefer to wander about on my own (I went to Wacken and Hole in the Sky by myself)...ultimate freedom, random meeting of people, etc. I realize many people wouldn't care to do that. TEHO - but I love it! (but I'm not shy though and will pretty much start talking to anyone if I feel like talking atm. :lol: ;) )

I just wandered. Couldn't see a show without running into a forumite. It was awesome. Best part was walking through the crowd standing outside the chorus line and seeing some forum friends towards the front of the line. They were *always* saving a spot for me :mrgreen:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Laura wrote:Eternity - I didn't worry about communication - for the most part I would hang out with who I ran into...there were a few exceptions like when several of us met up outside the Chorus Line theater before the doors opened for Amon Amarth. (the AA gigs were my favorites from last year btw :viking: )

I just wandered. Couldn't see a show without running into a forumite. It was awesome. Best part was walking through the crowd standing outside the chorus line and seeing some forum friends towards the front of the line. They were *always* saving a spot for me :mrgreen:

So true! :heavydrink: The super great thing about this forum too is that everyone's tastes, favorite bands, etc. are pretty well-known by now so that you pretty much know for sure who will be at certain gigs - for example, Ryan, I know for certain I'll see you (and several other forumites) up front for Orphaned Land, I'll see Mike (soundcurve) at Samael and Dark Funeral; MadameLePink and Uncle Soda at Moonsorrow; Marlo (vikingbitch) at Kataklysm; Kevin, Slaytanic, & Junkhead at My Dying Bride, Margie at Therion & Hammerfall, and so on, and so on!! FUN!!!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Laura wrote:So true! :heavydrink: The super great thing about this forum too is that everyone's tastes, favorite bands, etc. are pretty well-known by now so that you pretty much know for sure who will be at certain gigs - for example, Ryan, I know for certain I'll see you (and several other forumites) up front for Orphaned Land, I'll see Mike (soundcurve) at Samael and Dark Funeral; MadameLePink and Uncle Soda at Moonsorrow; Marlo (vikingbitch) at Kataklysm; Kevin, Slaytanic, & Junkhead at My Dying Bride, Margie at Therion & Hammerfall, and so on, and so on!! FUN!!!

and you'll see me at the bar :D :cheers:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Laura wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

So true! :heavydrink: The super great thing about this forum too is that everyone's tastes, favorite bands, etc. are pretty well-known by now so that you pretty much know for sure who will be at certain gigs - for example, Ryan, I know for certain I'll see you (and several other forumites) up front for Orphaned Land, I'll see Mike (soundcurve) at Samael and Dark Funeral; MadameLePink and Uncle Soda at Moonsorrow; Marlo (vikingbitch) at Kataklysm; Kevin, Slaytanic, & Junkhead at My Dying Bride, Margie at Therion & Hammerfall, and so on, and so on!! FUN!!!

We need running orders early so we can fill out which shows which forumites will be found at. Creeper Schedule!!! :wank: :boobs:
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Stick an agenda beside the elevator on deck 2, have everyone write down their plans for each show... then hope the cleaning staff doesn't take it down.

Assuming the worst, that I won't know things unti I'm actually on the plane. Something tells me once I hit the airport I won't be spending much time online.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:07 pm

someone wrote it already in a different topic tonight:
    you run into someone all the time anyway! I love it this way!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Whiskeyjack wrote:Revealed!

Welcome Whiskeyjack!
    perfect opportunity to get to know a few of us crazy Forum Peeps before sailing!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:37 pm

I plan on not planning much the whole time :mrgreen:
  • jdrosabal
    Oiler

by jdrosabal » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:25 pm

"Cause I'm shakin' and I'm thinkin'
    Of something evil lurking
    And waiting for me in the house
    'Cause I'm shakin' and I'm thinkin'
    Of something evil lurking
    And waiting for me in the dark"

I love metal church!!!!...I've been lurking for some months looking for a spot and seeing what bands are going to play but 'till now I'm starting to post a little bit.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Welcome! it's gonna be so much fun! :deathhorns:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:04 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    Laura wrote:So true! :heavydrink: The super great thing about this forum too is that everyone's tastes, favorite bands, etc. are pretty well-known by now so that you pretty much know for sure who will be at certain gigs - for example, Ryan, I know for certain I'll see you (and several other forumites) up front for Orphaned Land, I'll see Mike (soundcurve) at Samael and Dark Funeral; MadameLePink and Uncle Soda at Moonsorrow; Marlo (vikingbitch) at Kataklysm; Kevin, Slaytanic, & Junkhead at My Dying Bride, Margie at Therion & Hammerfall, and so on, and so on!! FUN!!!

and you'll see me at the bar :D :cheers:

Cool! I'm sure I'll drink a Fosters or two with you at some point. :cheers: Ha - never had Fosters but since it seems to be the el-cheapo-rino way to drink beer on the cruise - I'm in! :cheers: So - folks, if you see someone who looks like my avatar drinking a Fosters on the cruise - it's me. (and say hello! :3drunks: )
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:38 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:I plan on not planning much the whole time :mrgreen:

If I was not so anal retentive and a time manager, not having a plan may just work for me. LOL :bitch:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Michael D. wrote:

If I was not so anal retentive and a time manager, not having a plan may just work for me. LOL :bitch:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:05 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What's with the name change? So is that Dildobawks or Didobo now? I'm confused... :?
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Slowly lurking and creeping out of my dark little hole, before hitting the high seas.

So here we go... Howdy looking forward to meeting all during one hell of a trip :headbanger:
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    What's with the name change? So is that Dildobawks or Didobo now? I'm confused... :?

it would be pronounced "Di-bil-doe" i don't get it either. she didn't even tell her butt buddy she wants to be a frog!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON