Locked 31 posts Page 1 of 1
GOJIRA
    drbrain
    Crewman

GOJIRA

by drbrain » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:19 pm

2012, time for some action: GET GOJIRA ON BOARD, NOW!!!!!!!
    But deep in your mind - You admit your defeat
    I'll stare you in your eyes - Till you bow your head
    You tried to change me - You could not succeed
    Because all that you hate - Is what I want to
    be
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: GOJIRA

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:22 pm

Sorry doc but it's a little late in the game to be suggesting new additions from Europe. Unless they're already booked (I'd love it if they were), you'll have to wait for another sailing for this one to float :|
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    drbrain
    Crewman

by drbrain » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:25 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Sorry doc but it's a little late in the game to be suggesting new additions from Europe. Unless they're already booked (I'd love it if they were), you'll have to wait for another sailing for this one to float :|

So you're saying "no more additions from Europe"???
    I guess it's never too late to ask Santa to bring over some more bands no? By this time I suppose most bands are booked by now even though the announcements are done, bit by bit...
    be
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Your wish may come true. I'm just saying I don't think a new thread to procure support for the idea or to inspire the organizers to include them is gonna be very effective at this point.

But don't let me stop you. I've posted some pretty damn ineffective threads in my days here as well ;)

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:44 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Your wish may come true. I'm just saying I don't think a new thread to procure support for the idea or to inspire the organizers to include them is gonna be very effective at this point.

But don't let me stop you. I've posted some pretty damn ineffective threads in my days here as well ;)

Well I would LOVE to see them. And by your logic, SinsterRealm shouldn't bother with KRUX then either.

BAH, I say keep requesting until they announce everyone. Never give up :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Good point Bruiser!

I retract my previous comments!

BRING ON KRUX AND GOJIRA!!!! :headbanger:

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:22 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Good point Bruiser!

I retract my previous comments!

BRING ON KRUX AND GOJIRA!!!! :headbanger:

Thanks for getting with the program :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Whiskeyjack
    Petty Officer

by Whiskeyjack » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:19 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:BRING ON KRUX!!!! :headbanger:

Perfect! :mrgreen:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:28 am

NO
    drbrain
    Crewman

by drbrain » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:56 am

KevinP wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Your wish may come true. I'm just saying I don't think a new thread to procure support for the idea or to inspire the organizers to include them is gonna be very effective at this point.

Well I would LOVE to see them. And by your logic, SinsterRealm shouldn't bother with KRUX then either.

BAH, I say keep requesting until they announce everyone. Never give up :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

I know it's wishful thinking guys, but hey, "dreaming is for free"! :viking:

(On the other hand, do you really think the organizers have in mind our "needs" or wishes? What is your point of you on this matter? In my opinion they just try to have a good/balanced mix if different types of metal, regardless of the fact that we are asking them for certain bands to get on board).

But hey, cheers and Happy Newyear and GOJIRA on board (sorry, couldn't resist ;-) )
    be
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:16 am

drbrain wrote:(On the other hand, do you really think the organizers have in mind our "needs" or wishes? What is your point of you on this matter? In my opinion they just try to have a good/balanced mix if different types of metal, regardless of the fact that we are asking them for certain bands to get on board).

They do want to keep a mix of course as but I get the impression that they do take our suggestions to heart and if a band gets enough support they will try to reach out to them. Just from what I've seen/heard behind the scenes. Maybe it's a coincidence but quite a few bands from these wishlist threads have been at the very least approached for a cruise spot. I could be wrong but it's what I've been told by sources ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
    drbrain
    Crewman

by drbrain » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:23 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    drbrain wrote:(On the other hand, do you really think the organizers have in mind our "needs" or wishes? What is your point of you on this matter? In my opinion they just try to have a good/balanced mix if different types of metal, regardless of the fact that we are asking them for certain bands to get on board).

They do want to keep a mix of course as but I get the impression that they do take our suggestions to heart and if a band gets enough support they will try to reach out to them. Just from what I've seen/heard behind the scenes. Maybe it's a coincidence but quite a few bands from these wishlist threads have been at the very least approached for a cruise spot. I could be wrong but it's what I've been told by sources ;)

Interesting now... for next year's cruise I'll start posting wihslists from February! :deathmetal:
    be
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Late or not, Gojira would be sweet!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    drbrain
    Crewman

by drbrain » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:52 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Late or not, Gojira would be sweet!

Thanks for the support Wizarrr, GOJIRA, NOWWWW!!!!!
    be
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:04 am

NEWSFLASH: a young Columbian boy gives his stamp of approval for yet another band :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:08 am

Love Gojira, but would much rather have MESHUGGAH. Put them on board and I will go fucking insane :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A_tSyJBsRQ

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:18 am

I'd much rather have Gojira
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:20 am

I'd much rather have neither of them :mrgreen:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:22 am

mooyagi wrote:I'd much rather have neither of them :mrgreen:

Power weenie. Go eat your rainbow toast.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:26 am

KevinP wrote:

You know of the rainbow toast? That's a power metal secret! Didn't know you were a closet weenie, Kevin. Welcome to Team Power Metal!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:26 am

KevinP wrote:

He only eats Powdered Toast whilst clinging tenaciously to Powdered Toast Man's buttox
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 am

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

You know of the rainbow toast? That's a power metal secret! Didn't know you were a closet weenie, Kevin. Welcome to Team Power Metal!

Kevin belongs to Team Power Metal Slayers ... completely different team Ry...

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:30 am

Ktulured55 wrote:Kevin belongs to Team Power Metal Slayers ... completely different team Ry...

Weenies are always craving more weenies to have at their Weenie Bash. It's just how those weenies operate :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:31 am

KevinP wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:Kevin belongs to Team Power Metal Slayers ... completely different team Ry...

Weenies are always craving more weenies to have at their Weenie Bash. It's just how those weenies operate :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

"SLAP!"

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:34 am

KevinP wrote:

But I thought power metal was full of pussies? I think it resembles more of a clam bake than a weenie roast if you ask me ;)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:35 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

He only eats Powdered Toast whilst clinging tenaciously to Powdered Toast Man's buttox

That's what gives him his super powers of course:

Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    drbrain
    Crewman

by drbrain » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:36 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:I'd much rather have Gojira

Yeah, count me in!
    be
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:36 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Power weenie. Go eat your rainbow toast.

That's what gives him his super powers of course:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 am

drbrain wrote:

Yeah, count me in!

i'd be super happy with either meshuggah or gojira. my neck would be quite displeased, however. :shred: :shred: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:56 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    drbrain wrote:

Yeah, count me in!

i'd be super happy with either meshuggah or gojira. my neck would be quite displeased, however. :shred: :shred: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Same here!! :shred:

Although I've seen Gojira something like 5 or 6 times now but have never seen Meshuggah, so they would definitely win that battle (especially if they played Obzen in its entirety. DAMN)
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 am

i have never seen Gojira (*single tear falls from right cheek*)
    I wish they would come to Seattle for a show
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
Locked 31 posts Page 1 of 1