Post Reply 170 posts
Rideshares to hotels/hostels from airports
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Rideshares to hotels/hostels from airports

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:55 pm

kinda like the room list, lets make a simple list and keep adding to it.
    I think approximate arrival times (and which airport, be it Miami or Ft. Lauderdale or maybe another?), and which hotel/hostel/general area so that we might be able to find people we can share cabs or whatnot with to save money is a good idea.
    I'll start:

DrinkMoxie (Bill) / Miami 9:40am Sunday January 22 / South Beach Hostel on South Beach
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Rideshares to hotels/hostels from airports

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Bill, the 21st is Saturday

DrinkMoxie (Bill) / Miami 9:40am Sunday January 21 / South Beach Hostel on South Beach
    Mooyagi + sageoftruth / Ft. Lauderdale 530pm Saturday January 21 / Hotel 18 Miami Beach - We're going to take a shared van from the airport http://floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Getting into Fort Lauderdale at 4:30 on Sunday, but my dumb-fucking-cabinmate couldn't get on that flight and won't be arriving until midnight on Sunday, so I'm just going to be chilling at the airport/around Ft. Lauderdale the entire day, possibly sleep at the airport that night, and just go straight to the port in the morning.

Wompwomp, missin' the pre-party.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Getting into Fort Lauderdale at 4:30 on Sunday, but my dumb-fucking-cabinmate couldn't get on that flight and won't be arriving until midnight on Sunday, so I'm just going to be chilling at the airport/around Ft. Lauderdale the entire day, possibly sleep at the airport that night, and just go straight to the port in the morning.

That's dumb. I'm sure your cabinmate can find the way to Miami. Get your ass to the preparty :lol:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Getting into Fort Lauderdale at 4:30 on Sunday, but my dumb-fucking-cabinmate couldn't get on that flight and won't be arriving until midnight on Sunday, so I'm just going to be chilling at the airport/around Ft. Lauderdale the entire day, possibly sleep at the airport that night, and just go straight to the port in the morning.

Um, isn't that his problem. Why should you miss the pre-party because of him???

Anyway:

DrinkMoxie (Bill) / Miami 9:40am Sunday January 22 / South Beach Hostel on South Beach
    Mooyagi + sageoftruth / Ft. Lauderdale 530pm Saturday January 21 / Hotel 18 Miami Beach - We're going to take a shared van from the airport http://floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html
    Ecliptica / Ft. Lauderdale 430pm Sunday January 22 / Airport :P
    Ravenlord / Miami 16:30 Sunday January 22 / South Beach Hostel on South Beach

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 pm

mooyagi wrote:

That's dumb. I'm sure your cabinmate can find the way to Miami. Get your ass to the preparty :lol:

Not only that, her favorite band is Children of Bodom. Really testing my patience here :lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Not only that, her favorite band is Children of Bodom. Really testing my patience here :lol: :lol:

That's it. She's stranded. See you at the preparty! :deathhorns:
  • Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Ecliptica / Ft. Lauderdale 430pm Sunday January 22 / Airport
    Fatum11 / Miami 23:52 Friday January 20/ Red South Beach Hotel
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Ecliptica / Ft. Lauderdale 430pm Sunday January 22 / Airport
    Fatum11 / Miami 23:52 Friday January 20/ Red South Beach Hotel
    Metalwrath / Miami 15:45 Saturday January 21st / South Beach hostel on South beach
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Yeah, why do you have to be her chaperone the whole time? go to the pre party!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 pm

That sucks but I think that there will be somebody from the forum that may be able to pick you up as they drive by Fort Lauderdale airport or a shuttle to somebody’s hotel room that may have a couch to spare.
    You shouldn’t have to waste all that time at an airport and miss the pre-party.
    :party:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Was hoping you said god dethroned :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm gonna re-organize this to make it more useful... split up by airport and listed chronologically

Miami Arrivals
    23:52 Friday January 20 / Fatum11 / Miami Red South Beach Hotel
    15:45 Saturday January 21 / Metalwrath / South Beach hostel on South beach
    9:40am Sunday January 22 / DrinkMoxie (Bill) / South Beach Hostel on South Beach
    16:30 Sunday January 22 / Ravenlord / South Beach Hostel on South Beach

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    530pm Saturday January 21 / Mooyagi + sageoftruth / Hotel 18 Miami Beach - We're going to take a shared van from the airport http://floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html
    430pm Sunday January 22 / Ecliptica / Airport

Other Airports (if any)
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Miami Arrivals
    9:40am Sunday January 22 / DrinkMoxie (Bill) / South Beach Hostel on South Beach
    11:40am Sunday January 22 / tmcasper (tom) and mcozzy (molly) / Holiday Inn at the port :beerbang:

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    530pm Saturday January 21 / Mooyagi + sageoftruth / Hotel 18 Miami Beach - We're going to take a shared van from the airport http://floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html

Other Airports (if any)
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:16 pm

There's 5 of us (my sister, her bf, my brother, my girlfriend and I) arriving in Ft. Lauderdale in the morning of the 21st. We'll be resting at my uncle's condo near the beach in Ft. Laud., but we're thinking about going to the pre-party. We still have to set some things up, but there may be some light for you concerning somewhere to rest or your presence to the pre-party if we pool some money for a cab!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Miami Arrivals
    11:40am Sunday January 22 / tmcasper (tom) and mcozzy (molly) / Holiday Inn at the port :beerbang:

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    7:25 pm Saturday January 21 / Margie (Goddess of Metal)/ Holiday Inn - Taking a shared van from the airport http://floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html

Other Airports (if any)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Miami Arrivals
    18:39 Saturday January 21 / Rhiannon & Nick / Holiday Inn Port

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    7:25 pm Saturday January 21 / Margie (Goddess of Metal)/ Holiday Inn - Taking a shared van from the airport http://floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Miami Arrivals
    7:30am Saturday January 21 / AlaskaRachel / Leamington Hotel

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:41 am

Miami Arrivals
    6:50 am Sunday January 22/ Anka + 2 hrs earlier my cabin mate waiting for me :) / Holiday Inn Port
    11:40am Sunday January 22 / tmcasper (tom) and mcozzy (molly) / Holiday Inn at the port

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:46 am

Miami Arrivals
    17:30 Saturday January 21 / Madame LePink & Uncle Soda / Clay hotel on South beach
    6:50 am Sunday January 22/ Anka + 2 hrs earlier my cabin mate waiting for me :) / Holiday Inn Port
    11:40am Sunday January 22 / tmcasper (tom) and mcozzy (molly) / Holiday Inn at the port

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:46 am

Miami Arrivals
    16:10 Saturday January 21 / Pablov8/ South Beach hostel on South beach
    17:30 Saturday January 21 / Madame LePink & Uncle Soda / Clay hotel on South beach

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:30 am

For those of you staying in South Beach, Stoverkill told me about the bus that is very cheap that goes directly from the Airport to South Beach:

http://www.miami-airport.com/pdfdoc/air ... ochure.pdf

Here is the schedule:

http://www.miamidade.gov/transit/routes ... &route=150

It drops you off at 16th & Collins, which is 3 blocks from where Ron and I are staying (Winterhaven). For $3.25 a person, it's a great deal! (We paid $40 for the two of us to take a taxi from the airport to South Beach last time.)

That's $34 more for booze on the cruise! :heavydrink:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:53 am

metalgoddess wrote:For those of you staying in South Beach, Stoverkill told me about the bus that is very cheap that goes directly from the Airport to South Beach:

Here is the schedule:

It drops you off at 16th & Collins, which is 3 blocks from where Ron and I are staying (Winterhaven). For $3.25 a person, it's a great deal! (We paid $40 for the two of us to take a taxi from the airport to South Beach last time.)

That's good to know, thanks! :cheers:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:59 am

MadameLePink wrote:
    metalgoddess wrote:For those of you staying in South Beach, Stoverkill told me about the bus that is very cheap that goes directly from the Airport to South Beach:

Here is the schedule:

Yeah. Cheers for the info. Since I'm so far, the latest person coming into MIA on the 22nd, this looks to be my best option considering I may not have anyone to share a cab with.

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer

by shaneos » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 am

MadameLePink wrote:

Here is the schedule:

Thanks, I see it stops at Earlington Heights metro rail as well which is a good option for getting downtown. Anyone staying at the Holiday Inn who doesn't want to cough up for a taxi can get off here, take the metrorail to the Gov Center and then it's about 4 blocks walk from there. Unsure if this is a shady part of town on the weekend, maybe Capt Metal can provide some advice ;)
    Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:01 am

MadameLePink wrote:

Here is the schedule:

There's a stop on Washington Avenue (between Lincoln Road and 16th Street), that's the closest to the Clay. We used this bus line last time too, so yes, it was easy and relatively quick.
    Oh, and the price is $2.35 per person. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 am

Public Bus does seem reasonable to me... from my South Beach Hostel booking email:
    You need to go to Miami International Airport lower ramp and take the 150 bus “Airport Flyer”. This bus will take you to 16th Street & Washington Avenue where you should transfer to South Beach Local Bus heading south, (South Point via Washington) . Get off the Local Bus at 2nd Street and Washington Ave. The South Beach Hostel is located at 235 Washington Ave between 2nd and 3rd Streets, across the street from where the bus will drop you off

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:37 am

Miami Arrivals
    15:40 Sunday January 22 / [3/4] of Viathyn (Jake [me], Dave, Alex) / Holiday Inn at the Port
    20:30 Sunday January 22 / [1/4] of Viathyn (Tomislav) / Holiday Inn at the Port

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 am

Miami Arrivals
    14:50 Saturday Jan 21 / Disaster Area and Nutty Wife/Clay Hotel - south Bch (We'll have a rental car with room for 2 more max)

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:42 am

Disregard that, I can't read, we're going to Miami, not Lauderdale.
    Last edited by Eternity on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:54 am

Miami Arrivals
    14:50 Saturday Jan 21 / Disaster Area and Nutty Wife/Clay Hotel - south Bch (We'll have a rental car with room for 2 more max)

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Devils Advocate
    Petty Officer

by Devils Advocate » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Miami Arrivals
    18:30 Fri Jan 20 / Devils Advocate + 1 / European Guesthouse South Beach

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    Obscura-Toxik-SymphonyX-Sylosis-KingDiamond-CrimsonGlory-Carcass-PsychoticWaltz-Sinergy-SolitudeAeturnus-LaazRockit-TwistedSister-Communic-Nocturnus-Sacrifice-Believer-ShokParis-Vektor-Malice-Cemetary-RunningWild-Sanctuary-Unleashed
    Lisa
    Oiler

by Lisa » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Miami Arrivals
    18.42 Friday January 20 /Lisa & Liq / Holiday Inn Port

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    to old, to cold
    deck 6 (66)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Lemme just fix that:

Miami Arrivals
    18:30 Friday January 20 / Devils Advocate + 1 / European Guesthouse South Beach
    18.42 Friday January 20 / Lisa & Liq / Holiday Inn Port

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals

Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Miami Arrivals
    18:00 Sunday January 22 / Eternity+Baileydawn / MIA Hotel

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Miami Arrivals

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    3:55pm Sunday Jan 22 / Debborah & Tambre
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Miami Arrivals

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:33 pm

Miami Arrivals
    17:00 Friday January 20 /Inquisitor + 1 / Port of Miami Holiday Inn

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
  • pinheadmaster
    Oiler

by pinheadmaster » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Miami Arrivals
    19:36 Saturday January 21/ Pinheadmaster / Clay Hotel

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
    Last edited by pinheadmaster on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Miami Arrivals
    19:36 pm Saturday January 21 / pinheadmaster / CLAY HOTEL SOUTH BEACH

Ft. Lauderdale Arrivals
  • Post Reply 170 posts