Locked 153 posts
Email notification received?
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

Re: Email notification received?

by Malaka » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:47 am

You bring up very good points Gnoff. However, I KNOW where I'll be in just over 12 days. No worries here.
    :party:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:52 am

I also think a lot of the pissing and moaning is coming from facebook, and if people would just realize that we are about to embark on another epic excursion, things would be more positive. Some of those whiners aren't even going anyway. :roll:

And yes, I busted my ass to go on this trip again. So it's a little discouraging to hear a bunch of whining when we should be concentrating on how much of a good time we're gonna have! Who spent over $2000 USD to sit in a corner and gloat about customer service? Not me! Fuck it guys, we're almost there!!!!!

:viking:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:55 am

if they keep complaining i hope that they keep the bands locked up until i am boarding... and then with a big banner announce the last 5... that would rock...
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:59 am

that will not happen... and prolly that is not gonna happen next year... they just like to keep us guessing and i like it! give me my banner and ill be happy..
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:00 am

gnoff wrote:once onbroad it will be all forgotten for sure!

But imagine how fucking AWESOME it would be if the full line-up had been announced before the end of the year,, had our on-ling checkin emails two weeks ago and the Running Order was already out??

We'd be fucking going nuts about which bands played at the same time and how much lack of sleep would ruin us, not wworry about the last 5 bands or extra times in queues at the port ;)

I can't argue with that. :mrgreen: I'm still not concerned, and yes...

Michaelage wrote:a big banner announce the last 5... that would rock...

That would be pretty badass. :twisted:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:09 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:

Can you imagine what all of us would be like at the pre-party if we STILL didn't know the final five bands the night before the cruise? :shock: :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:

Can you imagine what all of us would be like at the pre-party if we STILL didn't know the final five bands the night before the cruise? :shock: :lol:

:stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger:

I don't see it being much different actually. :lol:
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:31 am

I didn't go last year :cry: but I'm amazed about all the :bitch: you veterans are doing.
    I guess it's because you all know what great thing this is and are so much more excited
    than us newbies. And knowing how excited I am about it, I can only imagine how you
    veterans feel.
    Anyways, what worries me is the shitty weather in the north sea and to get off from
    work in time. Was supposed to go home tomorrow, but now it looking like saturday.
    Leaving home for miami tuesday, so still time.
    :viking:
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:19 am

I know nobody likes a turn in the punch bowl...
    Yes I have been frustrated intermittently throughout the majority of the last 3 months. First the insane ebb and flow of announcements. Then the store. The lack of any updates. Lastly, the slow boarding pass distribution.

The ship expereince will make me laugh about all of it though.

Even if they send us the boarding passes last minute, we will be fine. But "I want it now" (*sound of Veruka in Willy Wonka)

Still, a lack of respect to the event's most important piece, the fans!
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
  • sar01061969
    Petty Officer

by sar01061969 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:42 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:

I think it would be funny if we didnt find out until we saw the itinerary on the day they play!!!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:46 am

gnoff wrote:might as well not have a running order at all, just walk around and every now and then you'll notice some band playing somewhere, stop and listen if it sounds good

That's one school of thought. Or you could be like me and bust out the highlighter and make sure you see every single set that you want to see.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:59 am

Stained Class wrote:
    gnoff wrote:might as well not have a running order at all, just walk around and every now and then you'll notice some band playing somewhere, stop and listen if it sounds good

That's one school of thought. Or you could be like me and bust out the highlighter and make sure you see every single set that you want to see.

I spent some time with last years running order marking it up to plan things out. Then afterwards I went back through it and marked what I actually did see. They ended up not being too close. :lol: :stagger:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:27 am

Stained Class wrote:

I did that and then realized that I forgot to factor in things like food :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:35 am

Stained Class wrote:

i highlighted bands i wanted to see. missed a few, but did see most of what i planned on!

most might remember i really was watching bands more and socializing less last year. we'll see how that goes this time now that i know more of you better.
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:38 pm

WizardBeast wrote:I highlighted bands i wanted to see. missed a few, but did see most of what i planned on!
    Most might remember i really was watching bands more and socializing less last year. we'll see how that goes this time now that i know more of you better.

Same thing happened to me. Looking to socolize more this year but my "To See" list is longer then last years. :viking:

Bentz! wrote:I spent some time with last years running order marking it up to plan things out. Then afterwards I went back through it and marked what I actually did see. They ended up not being too close. :lol: :stagger:

I did that as well and had the same results. :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:23 pm

i have a lot of bands i *want* to see twice, but if they're not as awesome as i would think or whatever, i might only see them once and this could free up some time for me to :cheers:
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Stained Class wrote:That's one school of thought. Or you could be like me and bust out the highlighter and make sure you see every single set that you want to see.

That will TOTALLY be me!!!

Bands like Eluvietie, Kamelot, MDB, Stratovarius, Grave Digger, Amorphis, Hammerfall, and Riot have never been to Australia and probably never will.

Don't think I'll ever get a chance to see them live again so DO NOT want to miss out.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:11 pm

I like that plan!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

I did that and then realized that I forgot to factor in things like food :lol:

Food is important! the only reason I'd get up before 11 is because I thought I had to make it to breakfast before then :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:15 am

Bands like Eluvietie, Kamelot, MDB, Stratovarius, Grave Digger, Amorphis, Hammerfall, and Riot have never been to Australia and probably never will.
    Don't think I'll ever get a chance to see them live again so DO NOT want to miss out.

The reason there is a lot of Aussies onbroad. Plus to meet all the lovely forum folk of course :beerwink:
    This ship needs more gothic, symphonic, female fronted bands, but I can handle some THRASH!!!

Find me onbroad @ Doro Sabaton Lacuna Coil In Flames Nile Dragonforce Rage Anacrusis
    Helloween Delain Gotthard Kreator Angra Metal Church Tiamat Vika Yermolyeva Lizzy Borden
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Just got my email! :beerbang:
    aaron0989
    Oiler

by aaron0989 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:21 pm

mooyagi wrote:Just got my email! :beerbang:

got my email too some minutes ago :deathmetal:
    Cabin 2545 - 2012
    Cabin 2087 - 2013
    Cabin 3563 - 2014
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Checked in and ready to broad! Woohoo!!!! :party:
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:24 pm

just got mine gonna fill it out once i get to work tonight :viking: :viking: :viking:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Got mine and did my check-in. Just waiting for Laura to complete it too so I can get my broading pass. :mrgreen:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:00 pm

All done! Printed, signed, ready to goooooo.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Metaluke17
    Crewman

by Metaluke17 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:54 pm

got mine too. I will fill it tomorrow morning, as for now I feel too tired too read and write anything... beside messages on the board :lol:
    2012: 4065
    Returning in 2014 cabin 3029

wishlist: D.R.I., King Diamond, Carcass, Morbid Angel, Necrophobic, Malevolent Creation, Brutality, Vreid, Suicidal Angels, Exumer, Hatchet, Myrath.
    DarkStalker
    Crewman

by DarkStalker » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 am

We got ours finishing up process tomorrow
    We will make everything metal...
    2012 survivor from hell
    2014 Last Run of the Magisty
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:22 am

Got it! Also too tired to register tonight.
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:06 am

haven't got mine yet...are they sent out all together, or does the UMC crew (or Royal Caribbean) have to actually go cabin by cabin? I'm paranoid about not getting it now.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:08 am

Hell yeah got it and filled it out... now lets see if its possible to get any sleep till the cruise. god damn I'm ready :deathhorns:
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 am

Got mine and filled out all the info!
    Am I understanding this correctly, that my cabinmates will need to go in and fill in their information, and then we print one SetSail pass for all of us? And we all need to board at the same time together? Or can we each get our own....I dont really care either way, just wondering.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 am

woohoo!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Emperor-Haggard

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Skwizgar
    Petty Officer

by Skwizgar » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 am

Got mine last night.

Woo-M'fn-Hoo!
    Amon Amarth - Gorgoroth - (the reanimated corps of) Celtic Frost - Bloodhag -[b] [b]- um, what where we talking about?
  • strange
    Oiler

by strange » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:24 am

cowboy71 wrote:All done! Printed, signed, ready to goooooo.

Yeah, and you did it all while I was asleep so I missed out on the excitement. In revenge I may have to unpack all your metal shirts for the trip and replace them with Bieber shirts or something. :twisted:
    A.K.A: Mrs. Statsman
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:32 am

Checked in and ready to go !!!!!

Where is my beer ? :bangers:
    izazael
    Wiper

by izazael » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:52 am

Got it. Filled it in. How many fucking questions do they need to ask? What time do I wanna depart the ship? What time do you WANT me to depart? How am I getting there? Skipping. How many shits do you plan to take on board? ...
    // QVOD ME NVTRIT ME DESTRVIT //
  • Ripley
    Crewman

by Ripley » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:15 am

Jucheissa,

got my email and will fill out everything this evening. Now its getting serious, I can smell the salty water already.

Cheers Ripley

:bangers:
    I space no one can hear you scream

Wishlist for 70000 tons 2014: Dark Fortress, Satyricon, Marduk, Dimmu Borgir, Cripper, God Seed, Skeletonwitch, Necrophobic, Belphegor, Skalmöld, Endstille, Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decapitation, King Diamond
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:22 am

can't check-in :twisted: :? :cry:
    gto message: "Can't process for the moment"
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:34 am

What A ROYAL caribbean PAIN in the ASS!