Post Reply 287 posts
Restaurant Options and Hours
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

Re: Restaurant Options and Hours

by stoverkill » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:41 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Speaking of fries. I was at a restaurant yesterday with 3 other gals, one of which is German. We got a basket of fries and she ordered mayo for hers, which I thought was really weird..........

Vincent: You know what they put on French fries in Holland instead of ketchup?
    Jules: What?
    Vincent: Mayonnaise.
    Jules: Goddamn.
    Vincent: I've seen 'em do it, man. They fuckin' drown 'em in that shit.
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:57 pm

raspberry*tart wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:they don't have any not-dogs :cry: :cry: :cry:

hahaha! I'm all good! I'll eat at the Farmer's Market. Link can eat 7 more meals than me :)

Are you a vegetarian?
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:57 pm

stoverkill wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Speaking of fries. I was at a restaurant yesterday with 3 other gals, one of which is German. We got a basket of fries and she ordered mayo for hers, which I thought was really weird..........

Vincent: You know what they put on French fries in Holland instead of ketchup?
    Jules: What?
    Vincent: Mayonnaise.
    Jules: Goddamn.
    Vincent: I've seen 'em do it, man. They fuckin' drown 'em in that shit.

It was pretty tasty!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:26 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:It was pretty tasty!

Oh I was just having a 'Pulp Fiction' moment.... wasn't sure if anyone else was. Guess not. Oh well.

:roll:
    SURVIVOR:

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    Whiskeyjack
    Petty Officer

by Whiskeyjack » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:00 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I like my fries with pesto... and recommend it highly

Damn that sounds amazing... must try.
    Whiskeyjack
    Petty Officer

by Whiskeyjack » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 am

Now I have it in my head... craving a plate of fries with dressing (turkey stuffing so) and gravy. World's best fries.
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:13 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:they don't have any not-dogs :cry: :cry: :cry:

hahaha! I'm all good! I'll eat at the Farmer's Market. Link can eat 7 more meals than me :)

Are you a vegetarian?

Vegan actually
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:59 am

raspberry*tart wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:

Are you a vegetarian?

Vegan actually

But, but, but. No bacon? :cry:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:48 am

Srracha on a hot dog?????? I never thought of that combo. I only use it on Asian tail :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:03 am

KevinP wrote:Srracha on a hot dog?????? I never thought of that combo. I only use it on Asian tail :lol:

And you probably don´t think of the fish you find in sushi. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    The wonderfull yellow tail :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:06 am

Not that I'll use it.. but is there a menu for the room service? I don't remember seeing anything last year.

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:12 am

Ktulured55 wrote:Not that I'll use it.. but is there a menu for the room service? I don't remember seeing anything last year.

Ask Pete he has the whole thing committed to memory :beerwink: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:13 am

Ktulured55 wrote:Not that I'll use it.. but is there a menu for the room service? I don't remember seeing anything last year.

We had a room service menu in our cabin last year. We used it once and got some sandwiches and fruit and cheese plate one night.

It was about like hotel room service. Didn't take too long. I totally forgot to tip that guy though and I have felt bad about it ever since. :oops:
    SURVIVOR:

vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:13 am

stoverkill wrote:

Oh I was just having a 'Pulp Fiction' moment.... wasn't sure if anyone else was. Guess not. Oh well.

I got it man. I LOVE that movie. Starting the movie with a what, 2-4 minute rant about burgers? :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:14 am

vikingbitch wrote:I got it man. I LOVE that movie. Starting the movie with a what, 2-4 minute rant about burgers? :lol:

:beerbang:
    SURVIVOR:

Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:15 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    stoverkill wrote:

I got it man. I LOVE that movie. Starting the movie with a what, 2-4 minute rant about burgers? :lol:

What about the alternate version... "Pulp Friction" ? anyone see that one?

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:16 am

stoverkill wrote:

We had a room service menu in our cabin last year. We used it once and got some sandwiches and fruit and cheese plate one night.

It was about like hotel room service. Didn't take too long. I totally forgot to tip that guy though and I have felt bad about it ever since. :oops:

I was hardly in my room except the middle of the night sometimes... there is so much to do!!!!!

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:18 am

Ktulured55 wrote:
    stoverkill wrote:

I was hardly in my room except the middle of the night sometimes... there is so much to do!!!!!

me neither. those were the fastest showers of my life!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:19 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    me neither. those were the fastest showers of my life!

Hangover showers are the worst.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:20 am

Ktulured55 wrote:What about the alternate version... "Pulp Friction" ? anyone see that one?

Is that anything like Saving Ryan's Privates? :lol:
    SURVIVOR:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:21 am

First post in the thread has a link to it
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:22 am

speaking of showers... are they any good? Plenty of hot water, nice skull smashing pressure?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:24 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:speaking of showers... are they any good? Plenty of hot water, nice skull smashing pressure?

Enough to decheese your balls. :death:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:24 am

I drank so much on the boat last year but never had a hangover... it was almost continuous drinking except maybe in a couple of spots.... but since it is so active... you are burning up alcohol like crazy so you need to drink more, running around everywhere on the boat.. then when you are stationary you are at a show usually, and if it is a band you like you are moving a shit-ton then too thus burning even more alcohol. Plus probably did 1000's of steps in those 4 days.

God I can't wait!!!! Also taking vid camera again to film all of the good family on broad!

Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 am

KevinP wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:speaking of showers... are they any good? Plenty of hot water, nice skull smashing pressure?

Enough to decheese your balls. :death:

LOL, .... the showers can 'decheese' as well as a forumer can 'dethread' .

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 am

I think it depends on the time you use them, but I did not experience hot water on the cruise.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 am

I know I showered, I just can't remember doing it. :lol:
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:29 am

I always had hot water, you just have to crank that thing!

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:29 am

mooyagi wrote:

I got in the pool once. Does that count? :P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:31 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I got in the pool once. Does that count? :P

Only if you were Kate ;)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:36 am

KevinP wrote:Only if you were Kate ;)

OK, I'll be Kate from now on.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:37 am

Ravenlord wrote:

You really want that many creepers all over you?
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:41 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

The attention would be nice :cry:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:OK, I'll be Kate from now on.

your 1st post as Kate and you already got it wrong... haven't you memorized her M.O.?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:45 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:your 1st post as Kate and you already got it wrong... haven't you memorized her M.O.?

Sorry :lol: :lol: :lol:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:54 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

Awe! Getting hit on while on metal cruises is over rated. At times quite comical. But over rated.

Just work that irish accent on the ladies and you'll be fine if you want some cruise :boobs: :wank:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:16 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:your 1st post as Kate and you already got it wrong... haven't you memorized her M.O.?

Sorry :lol: :lol: :lol:

success... now NOBODY will be able to tell the difference!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:18 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Awe! Getting hit on while on metal cruises is over rated. At times quite comical. But over rated.

Just work that irish accent on the ladies and you'll be fine if you want some cruise :boobs: :wank:

yes, you were hit on so much last year that even i heard about it every two seconds. i am sure you went through a few phases. first probably amazement, then enjoyment, then annoyment (i made that up i know but i had to keep with the theme).

hot blond metal chicks FTW!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:27 am

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:it was shitty pizza...Gnoff, don't you hate cheese?

Cheese on/in food I can stand, if it's not overbroad much of it

Pizza can be very nice though

I never said my wierd eating disorders were easy to understand :lol:

i'm starting to catch on, but one thing baffles me...if you like pasta but don't like sauce, what the hell do you put ON your pasta?
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:Vegan actually

But, but, but. No bacon? :cry:

I know!

No bacon and seriously few beers left are two big reasons I can never go vegan

i should put bacon on your pasta then?

we can have bacon here, no problem.
Post Reply 287 posts