Post Reply 287 posts
Restaurant Options and Hours
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: Restaurant Options and Hours

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:46 am

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:i should put bacon on your pasta then?

we can have bacon here, no problem.

Indeed, pasta + crispy bacon + a raw egg yoke (spelling?) + grounded black pepper is awesome!

one can always mix in some lök or garlic too of course

that is do-able! if you like tomato stuff that is good too. i make good beer chili!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:56 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Awe! Getting hit on while on metal cruises is over rated. At times quite comical. But over rated.

yes, you were hit on so much last year that even i heard about it every two seconds. i am sure you went through a few phases. first probably amazement, then enjoyment, then annoyment (i made that up i know but i had to keep with the theme).

hot blond metal chicks FTW!

:lol: Thanks Rhia! And nope you had how I felt on the button, I wasn't used to getting much attention before last cruise and was expecting it to stay that way since my cabin mate was on her "I JUST GOT DIVORCED, BRING ON THE MEN" war path of terror :lol: I just wanted to enjoy the shows, I didn't book this year OR last year to pick up men :roll:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:08 pm

gnoff wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote: :lol: Thanks Rhia! And nope you had how I felt on the button, I wasn't used to getting much attention before last cruise and was expecting it to stay that way since my cabin mate was on her "I JUST GOT DIVORCED, BRING ON THE MEN" war path of terror :lol: I just wanted to enjoy the shows, I didn't book this year OR last year to pick up men :roll:

wth, I didn't meet that girl last year!

She was hard to miss :roll:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

OK, I'll be Kate from now on.

You really want that many creepers all over you?

The attention would be nice :cry:

Just wear that Soviet flag we stole as a cape.You'll get plenty of attention then.
    But not for the right reasons
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:22 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

Awe! Getting hit on while on metal cruises is over rated. At times quite comical. But over rated.

Just work that irish accent on the ladies and you'll be fine if you want some cruise :boobs: :wank:

Truth! That Irish accent can win over many American chicks if used properly ;) Bitches love Irish accents.
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Just wear that Soviet flag we stole as a cape.You'll get plenty of attention then.
    But not for the right reasons

It's already packed :P
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:26 pm

You mean like shouting at people drunk in an irish accent? :P
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Metalwrath wrote:You mean like shouting at people drunk in an irish accent? :P

...Sure! Go ahead and do that :lol:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:31 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

Awe! Getting hit on while on metal cruises is over rated. At times quite comical. But over rated.

Just work that irish accent on the ladies and you'll be fine if you want some cruise :boobs: :wank:

Truth! That Irish accent can win over many American chicks if used properly ;) Bitches love Irish accents.

The accent really only comes out after many a beer, and by that stage all the articulation is gone. :stagger:

Need to work my magic earlier in the binge. :mrgreen:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I know I showered, I just can't remember doing it. :lol:

I got in the pool once. Does that count? :P

Only if you were Kate ;)

What the hell? I didn't go in the pool! well, just stuck my feet in :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:your 1st post as Kate and you already got it wrong... haven't you memorized her M.O.?

Sorry :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great job! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:59 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:your 1st post as Kate and you already got it wrong... haven't you memorized her M.O.?

It's harder than it looks. I'm liking these bewbs though. :P
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

It's harder than it looks. I'm liking these bewbs though. :P

I know! smiley posting is serious business! ah, playing with the boobs? ;)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:I know! smiley posting is serious business! ah, playing with the boobs? ;)

Maybe :oops:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:I know! smiley posting is serious business! ah, playing with the boobs? ;)

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:59 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

MCM approved :wank: :wank: :wank:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:Maybe :oops:

MCM approved :wank: :wank: :wank:

MCM doubly approved! :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Oh no! 2 Kates... the smiley abuse will become a pandemic...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:07 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Oh no! 2 Kates... the smiley abuse will become a pandemic...

The world will be a better, more smiley place :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:11 pm

[quote="KDibildeaux"][quote="DrinkMoxie"]Oh no! 2 Kates... the smiley abuse will become a pandemic...[/quote]
    The world will be a better, more smiley place :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

Much better :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Wow! I learned 2 things from that post. Bewbs can actually break quotes and there soesn't seem to be a limit to bewbs either.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:14 pm

You have surpassed me, young padawan!

*Proud tears of joy streaming down face*
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:16 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:You have surpassed me, young padawan!

*Proud tears of joy streaming down face and onto :boobs: *

Fixeded it
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:16 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Fixeded it

You have issues :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:47 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Fixeded it

and apparently, YOU need tissues! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Aaaaannndddd here's Vishnu for no apparent reason:

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:33 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Fixeded it

Good one! :lol:
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:08 am

Ravenlord wrote:Aaaaannndddd here's Vishnu for no apparent reason:

My favorite of all deities

Kali is represented with perhaps the fiercest features amongst all the world's deities. She has four arms, with a sword in one hand and the head of a demon in another. The other two hands bless her worshippers, and say, "fear not"! She has two dead heads for her earrings, a string of skulls as necklace, and a girdle made of human hands as her clothing. Her tongue protrudes from her mouth, her eyes are red, and her face and breasts are sullied with blood. She stands with one foot on the thigh, and another on the chest of her husband, Shiva.

Also for no apperant reason.
    :viking:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:16 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Fixeded it

Both do; Kate for :cry: , unicornboy for :wank:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:27 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:Truth! That Irish accent can win over many American chicks if used properly ;) Bitches love Irish accents.

Just about collapsed when I met the Gama Bomb guys, I guess Irish accents make me weak in the knees :oops: :lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:28 am

Oh yeah! What kind of hot sauce is onbroad? Please say Sriracha is available or at least Tapatio?
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:40 am

Much better :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Just ...... because :D
    This ship needs more gothic, symphonic, female fronted bands, but I can handle some THRASH!!!

Find me onbroad @ Doro Sabaton Lacuna Coil In Flames Nile Dragonforce Rage Anacrusis
    Helloween Delain Gotthard Kreator Angra Metal Church Tiamat Vika Yermolyeva Lizzy Borden
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:03 am

biertroll wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:Truth! That Irish accent can win over many American chicks if used properly ;) Bitches love Irish accents.

Just about collapsed when I met the Gama Bomb guys, I guess Irish accents make me weak in the knees :oops: :lol:

See Paul? Success. 70,000 Tons of Hook Up Prediction #1 :D

(although you may have competition yet if biertroll is actually single as she seems like a cool lady)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:11 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    biertroll wrote:

See Paul? Success. 70,000 Tons of Hook Up Prediction #1 :D

(although you may have competition yet if biertroll is actually single as she seems like a cool lady)

That band isn't Irish. They're from the north of Ireland and would therefore have much stronger accents. It's hopeless Marlo! :cry: :P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:49 am

Memnoch wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:You have issues :lol:

Both do; Kate for :cry: , unicornboy for :wank:

We can do that at the same time into the same tissue! :wank: :cry:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:52 am

Ravenlord wrote:That band isn't Irish. They're from the north of Ireland and would therefore have much stronger accents. It's hopeless Marlo! :cry: :P

Dude it's not that hard to play up an Irish accent. Lying to get women = good strategy :wank:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:33 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:That band isn't Irish. They're from the north of Ireland and would therefore have much stronger accents. It's hopeless Marlo! :cry: :P

Dude it's not that hard to play up an Irish accent. Lying to get women = good strategy :wank:

I'm just too damn honest. Actually no, that's probably what I'll do... :twisted:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:35 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

I'm just too damn honest. Actually no, that's probably what I'll do... :twisted:

No need to lie.Just get them drunk ;)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:37 am

Metalwrath wrote:No need to lie.Just get them drunk ;)

I have to get me drunk first! Priorities Peter :lol:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Dude it's not that hard to play up an Irish accent. Lying to get women = good strategy :wank:

No need to lie.Just get them drunk ;)

:shock: :shock: :shock:

The three of you are frightening. :|
  • Post Reply 287 posts