Post Reply 124 posts
Fabio WILL be singing for Kamelot on broad
    cowboy71
    Commander

Fabio WILL be singing for Kamelot on broad

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Quoted from a post on the official Kamelot forum:

Hi all...! my first post here. I'm the admin of Fabio Lione Official Site / Forum with the permission of Fabio himself.
    according to Fabio's Myspace blog, he will sing for Kamelot at 70,000 Tons Of Metal. regretfully I won't be able to go to see their show this time (though I traveled to see them in Switzerland and Italy last spring), so I hope people who will go to this festival will have a great time with Kamelot and Fabio, and will take cool pics or film videos of them (if the festival staffs allow it) :)

btw, if you are interested in Fabio Lione Official Forum, of course we will welcome you ;)

So now we know :0
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Fabio WILL be singing for Kamelot on broad

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Damn. Well, some people have said he's done a great job so I'll give him a proper chance. Go in with an open mind.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:28 pm

mooyagi wrote:Damn. Well, some people have said he's done a great job so I'll give him a proper chance. Go in with an open mind.

Yeah, it'll be good to see Fabio live again.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:28 pm

That's good news. I saw Fabio with Kamelot a few months ago and he did a pretty solid job. I mean, nothing to :wank: over, but I'll see them again.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:31 pm

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Ah I found the singer of a power metal band:

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:35 pm

KevinP wrote:Ah I found the singer of a power metal band:

Well played Sir.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:36 pm

That was probably a little easy though Kevin. I'd expect a little more creativity next time.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Castroh wrote:That was probably a little easy though Kevin. I'd expect a little more creativity next time.

Well I didn't want to spend too much time and there wasn't any other risque "Fabio" pics. So deal with it (not every single post I provide is going to be a HR. Accept that and move on) :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Ravenlord wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:54 pm

:shock: Ravenlord, I think you broke her
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:54 pm

I just rekindled that little spark that is quick and spontaneous photoshopping. Feels good. :beerwink:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:55 pm

I've been broken since birth :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:56 pm

I'll take the physique :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Ravenlord wrote:

:lol: :lol: good one.

Thanks for the info Cowboy I have been hanging to hear who the singer was going to be, a little dissapointed but I will give him a go.
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Ravenlord wrote:

You rule dude! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Great news about Fabio singing with Kamelot :mrgreen:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Good news, I suppose. Was still hoping for something amazing (Michael Eriksen) but this is good stuff.

I think I now have to switch Orphaned Land as my #1 band ahead of Kamelot though, wompwomp.
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Awesome! I've been wanting to see Fabio (or any Rhapsody member for that matter) live for ages and ages!
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Element0s wrote:Awesome! I've been wanting to see Fabio (or any Rhapsody member for that matter) live for ages and ages!

Ditto.
    Rhapsody + Kamelot = :wank: for me.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Eternity wrote:
    Element0s wrote:Awesome! I've been wanting to see Fabio (or any Rhapsody member for that matter) live for ages and ages!

Ditto.

I really wish I had spent more time with this band leading up to the cruise. I do enjoy a great deal of power metal, but I have yet to explore them deeply. I do like a bit more headbanging in my power metal
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    Eternity wrote:

Ditto.

I really wish I had spent more time with this band leading up to the cruise. I do enjoy a great deal of power metal, but I have yet to explore them deeply. I do like a bit more headbanging in my power metal

To be completely honest, I haven't kept up with their last two albums. I have no idea how they compare to, for example, Epica/Black Halo. There was a decent amount of headbangability in those.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:59 am

Poetry for the Poisoned is my favourite album, followed by The Black Halo then Ghost Opera.

I don't like the earlier stuff that much.
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:07 am

Kamelot virgin & Fabio virgin - WIN :D
    This ship needs more gothic, symphonic, female fronted bands, but I can handle some THRASH!!!

Find me onbroad @ Doro Sabaton Lacuna Coil In Flames Nile Dragonforce Rage Anacrusis
    Helloween Delain Gotthard Kreator Angra Metal Church Tiamat Vika Yermolyeva Lizzy Borden
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:50 am

Fatum11 wrote:Poetry for the Poisoned is my favourite album, followed by The Black Halo then Ghost Opera.

Really? Wow I was not a fan of PftP at ALL. You could tell Roy's heart was not in it - the Simone Simons' parts were the highlights of the album. And its very sad when the guest vocalist is the star.

Ghost Opera and Black Halo however, are cracking good albums.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:52 am

Saw Fabio sing with Kamelot a few months back and he was awesome. Simone sang with them too and she kicked ass would be nice if she came with them too
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:27 am

Last two albums were pretty bad. Karma, Epica and The Black Halo are amazing.

Blackfhyre wrote:Saw Fabio sing with Kamelot a few months back and he was awesome. Simone sang with them too and she kicked ass would be nice if she came with them too

Could be cool! It'll be funny to see Oliver not let her more than an arm's length away again. The whole cruise. :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:29 am

If Simone is onbroad I'd check out a Kamelot set :D
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:29 am

KDibildox wrote:If Simone is onbroad I'd check out a Kamelot set :D

I'd check out a Kate stalking Simone :wank: :boobs:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 am

Perv! :lol: I wouldn't be stalking her!
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:31 am

Fatum11 wrote:Poetry for the Poisoned is my favourite album, followed by The Black Halo then Ghost Opera.

Ewwwwwwwwww :lol: :lol:

Black Halo = Epica > Everything else they've done. It's a shame, Kamelot could've held the prestigious title of 'Ecliptica's Favorite Band' if they didn't release a total bomb like Poetry for the Poisoned. It's still up for someone to dethrone Tyr.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 am

KDibildox wrote:Perv! :lol: I wouldn't be stalking her!

Sure about that? Don't ruin my fantasies!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 am

Ecliptica wrote:

Ewwwwwwwwww :lol: :lol:

Black Halo = Epica > Everything else they've done. It's a shame, Kamelot could've held the prestigious title of 'Ecliptica's Favorite Band' if they didn't release a total bomb like Poetry for the Poisoned. It's still up for someone to dethrone Tyr.

Oh man, Poetry for the Poisoned was baaaaaaad
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:43 am

it will definitely be interesting to see how this works! \m/
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:33 pm

mooyagi wrote:Last two albums were pretty bad. Karma, Epica and The Black Halo are amazing.

Blackfhyre wrote:Saw Fabio sing with Kamelot a few months back and he was awesome. Simone sang with them too and she kicked ass would be nice if she came with them too

Could be cool! It'll be funny to see Oliver not let her more than an arm's length away again. The whole cruise. :lol:

OMG! That was funny. I ran into them twice out on the deck and he was like glued onto her.
    He must have thought that all of guys were going to take her away from him. :lol:
    Seen Kamelot a couple of months ago also, and it was a good set but the high light was Simone singing a couple of songs. Would be nice to see her on the cruise again. :wank:
    AntonioRJ
    Crewman

by AntonioRJ » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:46 pm

It ll be great to see Fabio singing!!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Last two albums were pretty bad. Karma, Epica and The Black Halo are amazing.

OMG! That was funny. I ran into them twice out on the deck and he was like glued onto her.
    He must have thought that all of guys were going to take her away from him. :lol:

He was right :twisted:
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Omg Jeff, I totally lawled at your new avatar :lol: :lol: This is good news though, we missed him touring with Kamelot this past year.
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
  • Post Reply 124 posts