Post Reply 124 posts
Fabio WILL be singing for Kamelot on broad
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Fabio WILL be singing for Kamelot on broad

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Simone no doubt too busy with the new Epica album to join Oliver this year.

It mattered not because the girl from Therion killed, both times!

My wife commented on how awesome it was that you could see her singing along to the songs, even when it wasn't when she needed to :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:11 am

Kamelot was one of my favorite performances. so glad i caught them twice! :wank:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 am

Seeing Kamelot was amazing. Seeing Fabio was awesome. Together just blew my mind. And he was really nice to chat with too - When he posed for a pic with me, I'm fairly sure I was bigger than him, but I felt like I was dwarfed. He just has this aura, this force of personality about him. Definitely a top 5 highlight of the cruise for me.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:20 am

Kamelot was fantastic with Fabio, even better than I had hoped. His voice suits the band immensely and his persona is perfect. He is also one of the friendliest dudes I met on the boat. I remember thumbing through the karaoke book on wednesday night and he stood beside me, put an arm around me and said "So my friend, what are you singing tonight?" And I pretty much shit my pants.
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:56 am

Element0s wrote:Kamelot was fantastic with Fabio, even better than I had hoped. His voice suits the band immensely and his persona is perfect. He is also one of the friendliest dudes I met on the boat. I remember thumbing through the karaoke book on wednesday night and he stood beside me, put an arm around me and said "So my friend, what are you singing tonight?" And I pretty much shit my pants.

:lol: I could see you going full fanboy over that.

Fabio pretty much convinced me that he is the best power metal singer. Saw him with Rhapsody at Wacken, Kamelot on 70k (completey different range that he did better than Roy IMO) and I was amazed by his performance of Still Loving You at karaoke.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:18 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Element0s wrote:Kamelot was fantastic with Fabio, even better than I had hoped. His voice suits the band immensely and his persona is perfect. He is also one of the friendliest dudes I met on the boat. I remember thumbing through the karaoke book on wednesday night and he stood beside me, put an arm around me and said "So my friend, what are you singing tonight?" And I pretty much shit my pants.

:lol: I could see you going full fanboy over that.

Fabio pretty much convinced me that he is the best power metal singer. Saw him with Rhapsody at Wacken, Kamelot on 70k (completey different range that he did better than Roy IMO) and I was amazed by his performance of Still Loving You at karaoke.

You don't even know. Jeff and I had some of the stupidest fan-love conversations about Fabio after meeting him at karaoke.
    He's so dreamy.....(Fabio, not Jeff.)
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:19 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:He's so dreamy.....(Fabio, not Jeff.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rachel, you are without a doubt one of my favorites :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:20 am

vikingbitch wrote:

You're one of MY favorites!
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:25 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

You're one of MY favorites!

FYI - I'm probably going to dry hump you during the Samandriel/Viathyn show on March 2. Re-kindle our "ho-mance" ;) :cool:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:32 am

vikingbitch wrote:FYI - I'm probably going to dry hump you during the Samandriel/Viathyn show on March 2. Re-kindle our "ho-mance" ;) :cool:

:shock:
    Last edited by Stained Class on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:34 am

Element0s wrote:He is also one of the friendliest dudes I met on the boat. I remember thumbing through the karaoke book on wednesday night and he stood beside me, put an arm around me and said "So my friend, what are you singing tonight?" And I pretty much shit my pants.

that was pretty much my reaction when he wedged himself between Nilay and I (facing her of course). I will allow no wife plundering! Image
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:34 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    FYI - I'm probably going to dry hump you during the Samandriel/Viathyn show on March 2. Re-kindle our "ho-mance" ;) :cool:

Bring it on baby!
    There was a little ho-mancing during Edguy. I didn't grab your tits this time, but it was probably interesting anyway. I'm sure someone has pictures....
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:49 am

vikingbitch wrote:

Man, now I really can't wait for that show! :P
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    kcanja14
    Crewman

by kcanja14 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:44 pm

I thought Fabio was amazing.

Though Chris, the singer from Alestorm, was telling me that Fabio is going back to Rhapsody after the tour and won't be their permanent singer. The guitarist from Kamelot did tell me and Chris who the new singer would be, but honestly I was too drunk to remember...
    2012/13/14: Survivor

Wishlist: -Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ayreon-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Equilibrium-/-Firewind-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody.Of.Fire-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Striker-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Unleash.The.Archers-/-Wintersun
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:58 pm

kcanja14 wrote:I thought Fabio was amazing.

Though Chris, the singer from Alestorm, was telling me that Fabio is going back to Rhapsody after the tour and won't be their permanent singer. The guitarist from Kamelot did tell me and Chris who the new singer would be, but honestly I was too drunk to remember...

DAMMIT KATIE haha we need this info! I know they said on their website that they would be announcing the new singer this summer.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:59 pm

Fabio did say he is touring with ROF soon and enterthevault has them listed as coming soon. So there you go.
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Yeah, last I heard Kamelot was using the guest singers to finish off this tour, and the audition process should have closed... today? My memory is shot. In any case, the announcement was due in a few months, but they did confirm that he would not be permanent.
    kcanja14
    Crewman

by kcanja14 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Stained Class wrote:

DAMMIT KATIE haha we need this info! I know they said on their website that they would be announcing the new singer this summer.

SORRY. I WAS HAMMERED.

I'll ask Chris if he remembers....

Wishlist: -Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ayreon-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Equilibrium-/-Firewind-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody.Of.Fire-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Striker-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Unleash.The.Archers-/-Wintersun
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:42 am

I actually think it will be Fabio, or I misinterpreted something that Casey said to me hahaha

Fabio was amazing. That long note during Forever, seemed like it lasted....well.....forever haha. Just awesome!
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:35 am

Digimortal wrote:I actually think it will be Fabio, or I misinterpreted something that Casey said to me hahaha

Fabio was amazing. That long note during Forever, seemed like it lasted....well.....forever haha. Just awesome!

That man has lungs, that's for sure.
    kcanja14
    Crewman

by kcanja14 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Digimortal wrote:I actually think it will be Fabio, or I misinterpreted something that Casey said to me hahaha

No, when I was talking to Fabio and the guitarist (whatever his name is) they both said that Fabio likes touring with Kamelot but does not wish to be their full time singer. He wants to concentrate on his primary band - Rhapsody (or Rhapsody of Fire... whatever you wish to call them now). Chris (from Alestorm) also said the same thing to me (they had heard something when Alestorm and Kamelot were touring together). Chris introduced me to the guitarist who told me the name of the new singer, but unfortunately I can't remember.

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:20 pm

kcanja14 wrote:

No, when I was talking to Fabio and the guitarist (whatever his name is) they both said that Fabio likes touring with Kamelot but does not wish to be their full time singer. He wants to concentrate on his primary band - Rhapsody (or Rhapsody of Fire... whatever you wish to call them now). Chris (from Alestorm) also said the same thing to me (they had heard something when Alestorm and Kamelot were touring together). Chris introduced me to the guitarist who told me the name of the new singer, but unfortunately I can't remember.

Was it a name you recognized at the time?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    kcanja14
    Crewman

by kcanja14 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    kcanja14 wrote:

Was it a name you recognized at the time?

I don't think so, But I'm terrible with names. It took me 15 minutes to come up with the name of the lead singer of HammerFall. So that doesn't mean a lot! Haha.

Sorry, I'm useless. :oops:

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:39 pm

kcanja14 wrote:I don't think so, But I'm terrible with names. It took me 15 minutes to come up with the name of the lead singer of HammerFall. So that doesn't mean a lot! Haha.

Sorry, I'm useless. :oops:

Don't talk like that. You're not useless. You're just not useful. :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:46 pm

kcanja14 wrote:
    Digimortal wrote:Chris introduced me to the guitarist who told me the name of the new singer, but unfortunately I can't remember.

Hrmm haha. I guess we all will find out soon enough. Hopefully Sean, from kamelot, knows who this guy is lmao. When my girl and I were talking to him before the Elueveitie show last February he didnt even know Fabios name :lol: :lol: He was like 'Yea...the singer of Rhapsody or something will be touring with us until we get a replacement". That was priceless
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    kcanja14 wrote:
    Digimortal wrote:Chris introduced me to the guitarist who told me the name of the new singer, but unfortunately I can't remember.

Hrmm haha. I guess we all will find out soon enough. Hopefully Sean, from kamelot, knows who this guy is lmao. When my girl and I were talking to him before the Elueveitie show last February he didnt even know Fabios name :lol: :lol: He was like 'Yea...the singer of Rhapsody or something will be touring with us until we get a replacement". That was priceless

Haha, that's awesome. Of course in February it was a pretty new thing, was it not? Now if he doesn't know his name YET, we've got a problem :stagger:
    kcanja14
    Crewman

by kcanja14 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:22 am

I'm resurrecting this just to prove I'm not so useless anymore:

http://www.kamelot.com/site/news/the-ne ... #more-1002

Kamelot new singer is Tommy Karevik.

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:53 am

kcanja14 wrote:I'm resurrecting this just to prove I'm not so useless anymore:

http://www.kamelot.com/site/news/the-ne ... #more-1002

Kamelot new singer is Tommy Karevik.

He sings for the Band Seventh Wonder. Here's fan filmed video of him singing Center of the Universe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1p8Bb0o5cY

Much different than Roy but I think he's a really good singer. WIll be interesting to hear the new material.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgwV5cge9b4

Ya I could definitely see this guy singing for Kamelot. Stoked to see him in September.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:17 am

Blaaaaaaah, they should've went with the South Korean kid!!

I'll reserve my judgement for now, Youngblood knows a whole hell of a lot more about music than I do, but I'm very confused at this selection. That video probably doesn't do him justice and I'm sure once he gets more comfortable with the band they'll develop some good chemistry.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:23 am

Ecliptica wrote:Blaaaaaaah, they should've went with the South Korean kid!!

I'll reserve my judgement for now, Youngblood knows a whole hell of a lot more about music than I do, but I'm very confused at this selection. That video probably doesn't do him justice and I'm sure once he gets more comfortable with the band they'll develop some good chemistry.

Couldn't find a better video for Center of the Universe, and the fans singing along doesn't help. He's definitely way different but we'll see what happens. He sounds great with Seventh Wonder. Of course, if the songwriting continues to go downhill like the last two albums it won't matter who's singing.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:30 am

mooyagi wrote:Of course, if the songwriting continues to go downhill like the last two albums it won't matter who's singing.

Exactly. It's amazing how quickly Kamelot fell out of my top-5 (and dare I say top 10?) favorite bands. Sonata Arctica plummeted too after the cruise -- worst I've ever seen them. I haven't even purchased the latest album :shock: :shock:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:36 am

Ecliptica wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Of course, if the songwriting continues to go downhill like the last two albums it won't matter who's singing.

Exactly. It's amazing how quickly Kamelot fell out of my top-5 (and dare I say top 10?) favorite bands. Sonata Arctica plummeted too after the cruise -- worst I've ever seen them. I haven't even purchased the latest album :shock: :shock:

Same here. Not sure if I'm ever going to after hearing it. There are a couple of good tracks but it's not a complete album.

I couldn't stand Poetry for the Poisoned and wasn't a fan of Ghost Opera so Kamelot's definitely dropping for me too, though their show on the cruise was great.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 am

Just so I don't hijack this thread, I'm going to have to post a revised wishlist for the 70K cruise. I think I can get the time off and I should have the funding necessary for a return trip (and my birthday is January 29th, so it'll be a nice birthday present for myself -- especially if we get one of my wish-list bands announced =P)
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:24 pm

I like the new singer, hopefully they'll put out a strong album.
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Don't mind the new guy - he sounds okay.

Surely they couldn't do any worse than Poetry? That album was crap.

And on the Sonata topic - I don't mind the new album. Only issue I have with it is that it is very disjointed. Almost like they are trying to please everyone, and have ended up with a bit of a mess.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Stained Class wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgwV5cge9b4

Ya I could definitely see this guy singing for Kamelot. Stoked to see him in September.

Yea I think he will fit in with kamelot.

We are going to the North America kick off show and then again when they stroll through with Nightwish
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:Couldn't find a better video for Center of the Universe, and the fans singing along doesn't help. He's definitely way different but we'll see what happens. He sounds great with Seventh Wonder. Of course, if the songwriting continues to go downhill like the last two albums it won't matter who's singing.

A little better audio quality without everyone singing along, same show I believe too haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2afiAz3sl8
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Couldn't find a better video for Center of the Universe, and the fans singing along doesn't help. He's definitely way different but we'll see what happens. He sounds great with Seventh Wonder. Of course, if the songwriting continues to go downhill like the last two albums it won't matter who's singing.

A little better audio quality without everyone singing along, same show I believe too haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2afiAz3sl8

Sucks it's hardly any of the song though. I'd love to see the full version of that clip. Sounds promising.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:01 am

Ecliptica wrote:I'll reserve my judgement for now, Youngblood knows a whole hell of a lot more about music than I do, but I'm very confused at this selection. That video probably doesn't do him justice and I'm sure once he gets more comfortable with the band they'll develop some good chemistry.

!

...for the moment, he just seems quite un-special to me
    let's see what comes out of this
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension