Post Reply 89 posts
SeaPass expense card
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer

SeaPass expense card

by shaneos » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:16 pm

A quick question for anyone who traveled last year. When the final amount for your Onbroad expense card was charged to your credit card on the last day, was their any extra currency conversion fees? I notice on Royal Carribean's FAQ they say the final charge is in the currency with which the booking was made, but if this was through Money Bookers, what currency exactly would that be? Just need to know if I'm going to be hit up for extra fees and whether paying the final amount in cash might be a better option.
    Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: SeaPass expense card

by WizardBeast » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:19 pm

shaneos wrote:A quick question for anyone who traveled last year. When the final amount for your Onbroad expense card was charged to your credit card on the last day, was their any extra currency conversion fees? I notice on Royal Carribean's FAQ they say the final charge is in the currency with which the booking was made, but if this was through Money Bookers, what currency exactly would that be? Just need to know if I'm going to be hit up for extra fees and whether paying the final amount in cash might be a better option.

Royal Caribbean does not charge a conversion fee. However, the credit card you use to link to the Sea Pass might.

Call your credit card company and check with them before sailing to see what if any their conversion fee is.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DarkStalker
    Crewman

by DarkStalker » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:37 pm

I know credit cards can put on the expense pass but which ones or do the accept all them ?
    We will make everything metal...
    2012 survivor from hell
    2014 Last Run of the Magisty
    metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 am

I've been charged a bit for those "foreign conversion fees" on my card over the last couple of months so I was just gonna put cash down on the card to avoid any more. Friggin banks :bitch:
    This ship needs more gothic, symphonic, female fronted bands, but I can handle some THRASH!!!

Find me onbroad @ Doro Sabaton Lacuna Coil In Flames Nile Dragonforce Rage Anacrusis
    Helloween Delain Gotthard Kreator Angra Metal Church Tiamat Vika Yermolyeva Lizzy Borden
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:11 am

for anyone who has a Capital One card, they charge no foreign conversion fees.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:56 am

WizardBeast wrote:for anyone who has a Capital One card, they charge no foreign conversion fees.

Is that a Capital One card in your wallet or are you just apply to see me ? ;)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:14 am

DarkStalker wrote:I know credit cards can put on the expense pass but which ones or do the accept all them ?

This.

I'm more than likely taking a Discover.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    DarkStalker
    Crewman

by DarkStalker » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:05 am

that what I mean my wife freed up a discover card but she wants to know... hey if they don't take it she'll switch funds around and make another card limit free up...
    2012 survivor from hell
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:47 am

Cards are named here http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Extras+a+bordo&faqId=265&faqSubjectId=337&faqType=faq

All of Royal Caribbean International ships operate on a "cashless" system, meaning your broading card, (also known as your SeaPass card), will be used as a charge card to make all onbroad purchases. Normally to activate this SeaPass account, most guests provide a credit card, (American Express, Optima, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and Diner's Club), to have these purchases charged to at the end of their cruise. Additionally, the SeaPass system may be activated with traveler's checks, debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo, or cash.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DarkStalker
    Crewman

by DarkStalker » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Tyvm onward to possible drunkin stupidity
    2012 survivor from hell
    Yelena
    Crewman

by Yelena » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:26 pm

A SeaPass card? Oh, this won't end well :shock: any way to keep track of how much you're spending on this thing?
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Yelena wrote:A SeaPass card? Oh, this won't end well :shock: any way to keep track of how much you're spending on this thing?

NOpe! But you can put a daily limit on it.--It also has the room number and the dining room.

Lost mine(bartender didn't give it back) around 4 am on the Wed night, Just go to guest relations and get another.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Yelena wrote:A SeaPass card? Oh, this won't end well :shock: any way to keep track of how much you're spending on this thing?

You can check at the Guest Relations desk on Deck 4
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:27 am

mooyagi wrote:Cards are named here http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Extras+a+bordo&faqId=265&faqSubjectId=337&faqType=faq

All of Royal Caribbean International ships operate on a "cashless" system, meaning your broading card, (also known as your SeaPass card), will be used as a charge card to make all onbroad purchases. Normally to activate this SeaPass account, most guests provide a credit card, (American Express, Optima, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and Diner's Club), to have these purchases charged to at the end of their cruise. Additionally, the SeaPass system may be activated with traveler's checks, debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo, or cash.

I love that you took the time to replace "board" with "broad" when a simple ctrl+c/ctrl+v would suffice. What a guy.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:52 am

Eternity wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Cards are named here http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Extras+a+bordo&faqId=265&faqSubjectId=337&faqType=faq

I love that you took the time to replace "board" with "broad" when a simple ctrl+c/ctrl+v would suffice. What a guy.

Gotta follow the forum rules at all times :beerwink:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:36 am

Eternity wrote:

That correction alone makes up for 10 spam posts.

But he still has to work on the other 4K. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:29 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Eternity wrote:

"All of Royal Caribbean International ships operate on a "cashless" system, meaning your broading card, (also known as your SeaPass card), will be used as a charge card to make all onbroad purchases. Normally to activate this SeaPass account, most guests provide a credit card, (American Express, Optima, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and Diner's Club), to have these purchases charged to at the end of their cruise. Additionally, the SeaPass system may be activated with traveler's checks, debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo, or cash."

Gotta follow the forum rules at all times :beerwink:

Dork :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:36 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Dork :lol:

You're a dork! :P

Rules is rules and must be followed at all times ;)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:53 pm

mooyagi wrote:

rules are for pussies!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

rules are for pussies!

Even beasts follow forum rules!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:59 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

rules are for pussies!

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Love that speech :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:07 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

rules are for pussies!

Exactly! and so is cleaning!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:11 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:rules are for pussies!

Get back to work!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:rules are for pussies!

Get back to work!

you're no fun! i just watched two hot chicks kiss (star trek!). that is way more fun!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:14 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Exactly! and so is cleaning!

Get back to work!

you're no fun! i just watched two hot chicks kiss (star trek!). that is way more fun!

Hmmmm. Instead of cleaning you and Kate can send me a video of the two of you kissing instead :wank:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:26 pm

If that'll get me out of cleaning, sure! :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:If that'll get me out of cleaning, sure! :lol:

EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:24 am

mooyagi wrote:Rules is rules and must be followed at all times ;)

And the award for Least Metal Comment goes too....
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:17 pm

EvilDan wrote:

And the award for Least Metal Comment goes too....

Agreed! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:

And the award for Least Metal Comment goes to....

Fixed the incorrect grammar
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:12 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:

And the award for Least Metal Comment goes to....

haha but not the "rules is rules" grammar.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 am

Damn!

I can't see a single freakin' change :?

Yes Kate, just like the 'On video/not on TV' joke, I need ya to hold my hand on this one too :oops:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:20 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Damn!

Yes Kate, just like the 'On video/not on TV' joke, I need ya to hold my hand on this one too :oops:

Final word dude ("TO" instead of "TOO")

;)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:22 am

Thank ya sir! :beerwink:

EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:47 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:And the award for Least Metal Comment goes to....

Sweet fucking christ on a popsicle stick! I can't believe I did that. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I know WHY I did it, but it doesn't excuse it. :evil:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 am

:lol: Nice try, you just want to hold her hand
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 am

mooyagi wrote:

No, I want HER to hold MINE and I didn't say on what part of her I wanted to hold it did I? :twisted:

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 am

EvilDan wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:Agreed! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sweet fucking christ on a popsicle stick! I can't believe I did that. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I know WHY I did it, but it doesn't excuse it. :evil:

It's okay, we're not PERFECT, we're REGULAR!!!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:13 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

No, I want HER to hold MINE and I didn't say on what part of her I wanted to hold it did I? :twisted:

I'll yank yer flippers anytime, Pengy ;). That's what friends are for!
  • Post Reply 89 posts