Post Reply 103 posts
Never ask for directions!
  • User avatar
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 351
    Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:26 pm
    Location: Outskirts of the world, Norway
    Contact:

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by Tyr » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:22 pm

    What is the opposite of derailed?
    Coz some of these thread should be un-dreailed,
    but that will only happen if the extreme forumites
    take a 2 hour break or something :lol:
    :viking:
  • User avatar
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3135
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 am
    Location: Dublin, Ireland

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by Ravenlord » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:25 pm

    Tyr wrote:What is the opposite of derailed?
    Coz some of these thread should be un-dreailed,
    but that will only happen if the extreme forumites
    take a 2 hour break or something :lol:
    :viking:


    Re-railed??? :? ...meh, it's not important.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by Disaster Area » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:31 pm

    see there, you pushed my Re-railment back a page. Well the hell with it, all the newbs can wander around aimlessly for all I care.
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • User avatar
    Ogre
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
    Location: Nevada, USA

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by Ogre » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:00 pm

    WizardBeast wrote::D ;) i heart Daryl Hall

    :lol: Understood, young miss, I shall not take his name in vain again. I will limit my ridicule to ... John Oates. That hack! That barnacle! That hanger-on!!!
    You liked that movie She's Out of My League, didn't you, with the Hall & Oates tribute band? S'okay, I thought it was cute, too. :3drunks:
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:03 pm

    Ogre wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote::D ;) i heart Daryl Hall

    :lol: Understood, young miss, I shall not take his name in vain again. I will limit my ridicule to ... John Oates. That hack! That barnacle! That hanger-on!!!
    You liked that movie She's Out of My League, didn't you, with the Hall & Oates tribute band? S'okay, I thought it was cute, too. :3drunks:


    Lolz, i never saw the movie. But Oates can totally fuck himself! :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Ogre
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
    Location: Nevada, USA

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by Ogre » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm

    Disaster Area wrote:see there, you pushed my Re-railment back a page. Well the hell with it, all the newbs can wander around aimlessly for all I care.

    Hell no, I immediately entered all the bar/food deck info into my phone. Most appreciated.
    I was trying to get Deb to show her :boobs: and suddenly I'm in a Hall & Oates convo. Talk about derailment... :?
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by KevinP » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:
    Ogre wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote::D ;) i heart Daryl Hall

    :lol: Understood, young miss, I shall not take his name in vain again. I will limit my ridicule to ... John Oates. That hack! That barnacle! That hanger-on!!!
    You liked that movie She's Out of My League, didn't you, with the Hall & Oates tribute band? S'okay, I thought it was cute, too. :3drunks:


    Lolz, i never saw the movie. But Oates can totally fuck himself! :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:


    No dissing Oates. He looks like my Aunts boyfriend when I was younger and Baba . So he gets mad respect for that :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 pm

    there ARE pics of Booey that look just like Oates....he's ok, i was just getting riled up due to Ogre. i would think you could understand. :mrgreen: ;)
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by KevinP » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:11 pm

    Where the hell did mynBOOEY GO?

    This damn ipad sucks for typing. I guess I need the tactical feedback of a real keyboard :evil:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Ogre
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
    Location: Nevada, USA

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by Ogre » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:15 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:i was just getting riled up due to Ogre. ;)

    S'what I do. Often without even realizing it. Just ask Juuno. :mrgreen:
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:30 pm

    Ogre wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:i was just getting riled up due to Ogre. ;)

    S'what I do. Often without even realizing it. Just ask Juuno. :mrgreen:


    i am quick to rile, esp about Hall...LOL
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1851
    Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am
    Location: Lambertville, MI / Toledo, OH

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by Bentz! » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:36 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:
    Ogre wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:i was just getting riled up due to Ogre. ;)

    S'what I do. Often without even realizing it. Just ask Juuno. :mrgreen:


    i am quick to rile, esp about Hall...LOL

    You must not have noticed my signature that I updated some time ago.

    For the record, my favorite Duke Boy was Luke, I have a thing for the underdog brunettes. :oops:
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:39 pm

    Bentz! wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:i am quick to rile, esp about Hall...LOL

    You must not have noticed my signature that I updated some time ago.

    For the record, my favorite Duke Boy was Luke, I have a thing for the underdog brunettes. :oops:


    HILARIOUS! MORE HALL FOR ME!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Ogre
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
    Location: Nevada, USA

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by Ogre » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:42 pm

    Bentz! wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote: i am quick to rile, esp about Hall...LOL

    You must not have noticed my signature that I updated some time ago.

    For the record, my favorite Duke Boy was Luke, I have a thing for the underdog brunettes. :oops:

    Oh, shit... *grabs popcorn and finds comfortable spot to watch* :beerwink:


    Anti-climactic. *finishes popcorn anyway*
    Last edited by Ogre on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:43 pm

    Ogre wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote: i am quick to rile, esp about Hall...LOL

    You must not have noticed my signature that I updated some time ago.

    For the record, my favorite Duke Boy was Luke, I have a thing for the underdog brunettes. :oops:

    Oh, shit... *grabs popcorn and finds comfortable spot to watch* :beerwink:


    Bentz is a strapping young lad, i won't be fighting him. you should see the arms on that guy! :wank:

    i think he throws weights around 'n' shit.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Ogre
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
    Location: Nevada, USA

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by Ogre » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:44 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:Bentz is a strapping young lad, i won't be fighting him. you should see the arms on that guy! :wank:

    Quite the suggestive workout program you have for him. :lol: :lol:
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:50 pm

    Ogre wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:Bentz is a strapping young lad, i won't be fighting him. you should see the arms on that guy! :wank:

    Quite the suggestive workout program you have for him. :lol: :lol:


    once you meet his lovely wife you'll know it was a joke. :P :lol: ;)
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Ogre
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
    Location: Nevada, USA

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by Ogre » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:04 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:
    Ogre wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:Bentz is a strapping young lad, i won't be fighting him. you should see the arms on that guy! :wank:

    Quite the suggestive workout program you have for him. :lol: :lol:


    once you meet his lovely wife you'll know it was a joke. :P :lol: ;)

    :lol: Don't worry, jokes I get. It's H&O song references that will leave me :?
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:17 pm

    i can't help it if not everyone loves H&O! :D :D :D
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1851
    Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am
    Location: Lambertville, MI / Toledo, OH

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by Bentz! » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:
    Ogre wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:Bentz is a strapping young lad, i won't be fighting him. you should see the arms on that guy! :wank:

    Quite the suggestive workout program you have for him. :lol: :lol:


    once you meet his lovely wife you'll know it was a joke. :P :lol: ;)


    Yes, hopefully she'll meet and hang out with more of the forum folks this year instead of being seasick. She has said that she feels a bit like an outsider since she's not in on all the forum stuff and doesn't feel like she can "talk shop" in the metal sense. So go easy on her. :D
    I'm still amazed / grateful that she actually wanted to do the cruise again. I hope she has a bomb ass time!
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:26 pm

    Bentz! wrote:
    Yes, hopefully she'll meet and hang out with more of the forum folks this year instead of being seasick. She has said that she feels a bit like an outsider since she's not in on all the forum stuff and doesn't feel like she can "talk shop" in the metal sense. So go easy on her. :D
    I'm still amazed / grateful that she actually wanted to do the cruise again. I hope she has a bomb ass time!


    i too hope that pills/patch/ginger/bio bands/whatever she tries will work and she can rock the hell out with us. mere always fits in, and she can talk quite enough shop...and she looks better in metal shirts than most people! :P
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by KevinP » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:06 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:
    Yes, hopefully she'll meet and hang out with more of the forum folks this year instead of being seasick. She has said that she feels a bit like an outsider since she's not in on all the forum stuff and doesn't feel like she can "talk shop" in the metal sense. So go easy on her. :D
    I'm still amazed / grateful that she actually wanted to do the cruise again. I hope she has a bomb ass time!


    i too hope that pills/patch/ginger/bio bands/whatever she tries will work and she can rock the hell out with us. mere always fits in, and she can talk quite enough shop...and she looks better in metal shirts than most people! :P


    Sheenough enough of us batter these 2 events. I mean really, between Rhiannon Putski and me, does she need anyone else ?

    :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
    Last edited by KevinP on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 351
    Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:26 pm
    Location: Outskirts of the world, Norway
    Contact:

    Re: Never ask for directions!

    by Tyr » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:26 pm

    It does not help with a ''map'' if you don't know where you are
    :viking:
Post Reply 103 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 82 guests