Post Reply 59 posts
Sea sickness
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

Sea sickness

by Neck-Wrecker » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Hi all

I read the sea sickness threads leading up to the 2011 cruise.

Wondering if anyone has had any luck with non-pharmaceutical approach.

Do sea bands work? Just a placebo or what?

If I HAVE to take an over the counter med, are there any that do NOT inhibit alcohol consumption?

Lastly, perhaps the better question, does a boat of this size rock much at all (please, no pun intended)?
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Sea sickness

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:51 pm

This ship rocks! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

It wasn't too bad overall for me, though others have different stories I'm sure. The only time it started to get to me was when we left the port in Cozumel. That night the ship was swaying quite a bit. For the rest of the cruise, it wasn't noticeable for me or any of my cabinmates. You feel more swaying when you get back on dry land, actually.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:51 pm

I've been on a cruise ship before (not this one, unfortunately) and I can say that unless your guts are made of blown glass, you won't have a problem. Unless the seas are especially rough, you'll hardly ever notice the boat moving at all. Some people are different though.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:52 pm

if it's really stormy and the seas are going nuts you'll feel it. It's it's normal to fairly normal out you probably won't feel anything. If you're the sensitive type you might feel a slight rocking sensation, but get used to it quickly.

This is really on of those things that's hard to predict for each person really. If you've never been on a cruise before and you get motion sickness easy might be good to take a few precautions.

Me, I get screwed up is I spin around in a circle a bunch of times or go on a looping roller coaster over and over, YET I've never had any problem on a cruise. Go figure.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:55 pm

KevinP wrote:if it's really stormy and the seas are going nuts you'll feel it. It's it's normal to fairly normal out you probably won't feel anything. If you're the sensitive type you might feel a slight rocking sensation, but get used to it quickly.

This is really on of those things that's hard to predict for each person really. If you've never been on a cruise before and you get motion sickness easy might be good to take a few precautions.

Me, I get screwed up is I spin around in a circle a bunch of times or go on a looping roller coaster over and over, YET I've never had any problem on a cruise. Go figure.

Yea this is reasuring then....I only get motion sick in extreme situations.....although I once projective vomitted blue gatorade next to families at our local theme park after friends nailed me with a torrid ride pace (no breaks, 90 degree plus weather)

Thanks for the feedback fellas
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:Hi all

I read the sea sickness threads leading up to the 2011 cruise.

Wondering if anyone has had any luck with non-pharmaceutical approach.

Do sea bands work? Just a placebo or what?

If I HAVE to take an over the counter med, are there any that do NOT inhibit alcohol consumption?

Lastly, perhaps the better question, does a boat of this size rock much at all (please, no pun intended)?

There is hardly any sideways movements at all on those ships, and at that time of year the weather is mostly calm.
    Most people with normal functioning balance nerves will not get seasick, but if you do, consume more alcohol to numb
    the balance nerves. :mrgreen:
    :viking:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:07 pm

You're biggest obstacle will be if they play any Pantera anywhere on the ship. That will cause instant projectile vomit :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:09 pm

If there is rocking it's very gentle, it actually tends to rock people to sleep in the theater venue. I started feeling a little sick on the first night but that was probably more due to the drinking than the rocking. I took a gravol and felt fine but unfortunately passed out.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Drink beer/Lots of beer.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:11 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:You're biggest obstacle will be if they play any Pantera anywhere on the ship. That will cause instant projectile vomit :heavydrink:

I hope they're playing Walk through the entire ship when you walk onbroad. :twisted:

Expect to be on crutches with a colostomy bag if that happens :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 pm

I didn't have any issues with nausea but did feel the rocking quite a bit. Hell, a couple of times I almost fell over, and I was sober :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:14 pm

You all talk like landlubbers :mrgreen:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:16 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:I didn't have any issues with nausea but did feel the rocking quite a bit. Hell, a couple of times I almost fell over, and I was sober :lol:

LOL. I fell over twice. Once while talking with Yves Huts and his girlfriend, and the other time while walking back to my cabin. Both times were due to the boat turning. I really had to laugh while saying F’ing boat. LOL
    BadMetalKitty
    Crewman

by BadMetalKitty » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:21 pm

If you are worried about motion sickness one wor DRAMAMINE!!! i will be bringing some just in case!!
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 pm

I didn't take any medicine last time but I did find the constant uneven ground feeling very annoying, the only time I thought I might get sick was the night of Cozumel as it really felt like the boat was rocking back and forth, in fact, I remember the hangers banging in our closet. That same night I went to see Unleashed in the Spectrum lounge and I remember walking across the room and totally losing my balance and falling over a chair...that's how much the boat was moving at that point...and no I wasn't drunk..haha..it took me a couple days after we got home to feel like the earth under me wasn't moving.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:I didn't have any issues with nausea but did feel the rocking quite a bit. Hell, a couple of times I almost fell over, and I was sober :lol:

LOL. I fell over twice. Once while talking with Yves Huts and his girlfriend, and the other time while walking back to my cabin. Both times were due to the boat turning. I really had to laugh while saying F’ing boat. LOL

Hahah I spilled hot chocolate all over myself
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:31 pm

as I said last year, I am prone to motion sicknesses in general and they all suck. I have been seasick on a previous (non 70KTOM) cruise. Last year I decided to try out the seabands since I am also borderline narcoleptic and have no business t aking drowsiness inducing medications if I can help it. I didn't use any other remedies, just the bands and I had only 1 very minor bout of nausea. Soooo, although I fully appreciate the fact that the effect may be 100% psychosomatic, the bands seemed to work for me. No seasickness makes a happy Disaster Area!

:givebeer:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Same here. Stumbled a few times the night we headed back to Miami but never actually hit the floor :headbanger:

No sea legs whatsoever afterwards either :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Same here. Stumbled a few times the night we headed back to Miami but never actually hit the floor :headbanger:

that's crazy! and awesome....took me 7 days to get over that weird feeling when getting up from sitting or whatever.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:12 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

that's crazy! and awesome....took me 7 days to get over that weird feeling when getting up from sitting or whatever.

My Dad's a seaman so it's probably in my veins :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:48 am

yeah good question... generally i don't have motion sickness but lately i've been having some dizziness issues and not sure what to expect that week... :roll: well.... i was on cruise ships on rivers, small boats, big boats... and i was on many ferries. Always ok on these. Can someone tell me if it's much different from a ferry ?

and Gravol is what helps with sea sickness? :) thanks.
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:51 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:My Dad's a seaman so it's probably in my veins :beerwink:

--Insert obvious joke here--
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:11 am

I get motion sick on my spinning desk chair :roll:
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    tommo76
    Crewman

by tommo76 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:39 am

I heard that ginger pills are good against sea sickness. I was on a sailing trip once, and luckily was one of the few people that didnt get sick. Some of the others took some ginger pills, and it helped them.
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:59 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Damn. I was going to say my experience was pretty much the same apart from the one time I really noticed the movements of the boat was when I got back on dry land. :P

Edit: Also I'm now on new medication since last time which does seem to have an effect on my balance. We'll have to see how that works out.

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:01 am

It was a good couple of weeks after the cruise before The world stopped swaying for me.
    I did not get nauseous on the ship, but I definitely felt it swaying almost constantly.

Mere ( my wife ) was sea sick for just about the entire cruise. Motion sickness pills (Bonine) didn't seem to work. The pressure bands sorta worked, but maybe more of a "mental crutch" fashion. What seemed to work the best for her was going outside and looking at the horizon. It teaches your brain that you are moving, not the entire world.
    (Not gonna lie, booze also did seem to help)

That said she's looking into getting a prescription patch for this cruise.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:30 am

Bentz! wrote:Mere ( my wife ) was love sick for just about the entire cruise. Staying away from Kevin didn't seem to work. The vegemite sorta worked, but maybe more of a "mental crutch" fashion. What seemed to work the best for her was going outside and looking at the horizon (like Luke Skywalker). It teaches your brain that Kevin is not the entire world. (Not gonna lie, booze also did seem to help)

That said she's looking into getting more Kevvie for this cruise.

Aaaaw, you making me blush :oops: :oops: :oops:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:36 am

Nice one, Kevin. :cheers:
  • Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:26 am

I was sick but that was because of a sinus infection. Apart from that, if you are drunk enough you will move the same way the ship does, so it doesn't matter :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:01 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:

Hahah I spilled hot chocolate all over myself

sounds interesting..

Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:05 am

Alex Fields wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Hahah I spilled hot chocolate all over myself

sounds interesting..

Very nice! :wank: :boobs:
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:40 am

Metalwrath wrote:Drink beer/Lots of beer.

Exactly! If youre rocking before the ship even leaves youre good to go.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 am

The best way to prevent seasickness is to eat bacon.
    Bacon is a major source of testicular fortitude.
    Feeling dizzy or unmanly? BACON!
    Feeling hungry? BACON!
    Need to wake up and get pumped for a show? BACON!
    Need to get a bad taste out of your mouth? BACON!
    Need an energy kick to keep you up late? BACON!
    Need a blast of happiness? BACON!

Bacon is a universal cure all for all weaknesses...
    unfortunately for the vegetarians and vegans, you have no reprieve from these ailments, fakon will actually make all problems worse.
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:05 am

KevinP wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:Mere ( my wife ) was love sick for just about the entire cruise. Staying away from Kevin didn't seem to work. The vegemite sorta worked, but maybe more of a "mental crutch" fashion. What seemed to work the best for her was going outside and looking at the horizon (like Luke Skywalker). It teaches your brain that Kevin is not the entire world. (Not gonna lie, booze also did seem to help)

That said she's looking into getting more Kevvie for this cruise.

Aaaaw, you making me blush :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well, the ocean may be deep but it's not deep enough for this BS. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:09 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Alex Fields wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Hahah I spilled hot chocolate all over myself

sounds interesting..

Kate dipped in chocolate! YEAH! "Bomb-ass-TITS" :wank: and very yummy. :oops: :lol: :lol: ;)
    oops, did I really write that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:10 am

Michael D. wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Alex Fields wrote:Image

Kate dipped in chocolate! YEAH! "Bomb-ass-TITS" :wank: and very yummy. :oops: :lol: :lol: ;)

Kaaaaatteee!!! We need to set this up to happen
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:59 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:The best way to prevent seasickness is to eat bacon.
    Bacon is a major source of testicular fortitude.
    Feeling dizzy or unmanly? BACON!
    Feeling hungry? BACON!
    Need to wake up and get pumped for a show? BACON!
    Need to get a bad taste out of your mouth? BACON!
    Need an energy kick to keep you up late? BACON!
    Need a blast of happiness? BACON!

Bacon is a universal cure all for all weaknesses...
    unfortunately for the vegetarians and vegans, you have no reprieve from these ailments, fakon will actually make all problems worse.

I did not cure islam though :mrgreen:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:05 pm

gnoff wrote:They just didn't give it a chance!
    Not bacon's fault!

exactly! Those who do not eat the bacon do not receive its blessings!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:08 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    gnoff wrote:They just didn't give it a chance!
    Not bacon's fault!

exactly! Those who do not eat the bacon do not receive its blessings!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    They really don't know what they're missing

Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:13 pm

I almost inadvertently made a Muslim eat pork. That's how I learned how tamales were made. :beerhorns:
Post Reply 59 posts