Post Reply 262 posts
Who is going on 70K without their "significant other"?
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: Who is going on 70K without their "significant other"?

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:04 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:That shouldn't take too much waiting :lol: Is he joining us for Chiers and Biers night on Saturday or is he gonna be off in Nicky dreamland?

we won't be onbroad yet so staying up won't be a problem for my princess. he claims to be sleepy when the waves are rocking the ship. he's totally coming with me saturday! he stays up later than me most days. however when we are onbroad all bets are off. honestly, he hated the smoke/noise in Boleros anyway, so he never felt like he was missing anything even though Warrel Dane was out licking his wife's face....

:lol: :lol: :lol: Is there a picture of that?

yeah! Anika took it. you can't see the tongue, she thought he was kissing me on the cheek...i was like no...he licked me.

he's really my buddy though! i don't mind 'em odd!

2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:06 pm

mooyagi wrote:

actually I believe there is, I think I seen it on Facebook in someone's pics (I could be wrong, it might of even been in a video) I'm too lazy to look for it and have to leave for work {SOON} anyways :cheers:

ooooppps Rhia beat me to it :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Wife and kid are staying at home. Whether she was cool with me going or not, I was anyways. So I think she just accepted that fact up front. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:35 pm

KevinP wrote:Wife and kid are staying at home. Whether she was cool with me going or not, I was anyways. So I think she just accepted that fact up front. :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's probably jsut glad you are geting out for a change and not siting in all day trolling forums :P
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Tuup wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:I'm single.... already regretting this post. Eeep.

me too

Also regretting your post you mean? ;)

Metalwrath wrote: The being single part

Wait. I'm confused. Regretting that I mentioned it or regretting that I am? :|

Stained Class wrote:did you not learn from last year??

I'm an idiot. PERIOD.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Wife and kid are staying at home. Whether she was cool with me going or not, I was anyways. So I think she just accepted that fact up front. :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's probably jsut glad you are geting out for a change and not siting in all day trolling forums :P

Or playing with his daughter's barbies :?
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:48 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:

Or playing with his daughter's barbies :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:52 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:we won't be onbroad yet so staying up won't be a problem for my princess. he claims to be sleepy when the waves are rocking the ship. he's totally coming with me saturday! he stays up later than me most days. however when we are onbroad all bets are off. honestly, he hated the smoke/noise in Boleros anyway, so he never felt like he was missing anything even though Warrel Dane was out licking his wife's face....

yeah! Anika took it. you can't see the tongue, she thought he was kissing me on the cheek...i was like no...he licked me.

he's really my buddy though! i don't mind 'em odd!

Such a cute couple :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Metalwrath wrote:My significant other is beer.And we never travel without each other.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:00 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Wait. I'm confused. Regretting that I mentioned it or regretting that I am? :|

Nothing to be confused or worried about. You said that you are single and already regretted your post. Metalwrath responded 'me too', clearly aiming at the first part: He is single too. Potentially the 'me too' could have been about the second part as well, but it wasn't ;)
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Tuup wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Wait. I'm confused. Regretting that I mentioned it or regretting that I am? :|

Nothing to be confused or worried about. You said that you are single and already regretted your post. Metalwrath responded 'me too', clearly aiming at the first part: He is single too. Potentially the 'me too' could have been about the second part as well, but it wasn't ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And SHHHHH keep it down will ya? :P :lol:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Digimortal wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:
    Digimortal wrote:Why would I go without my hands???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wank:

:? :shock: :| :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did not expect that one from me, did you :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Learning "Creep" I see. :cool:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Too late.The creepers have already spotted your post :P
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:11 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I'm a Canadian. PERIOD.

Sucks to be you :P :lol: :P
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 pm

I'm single... it's cool... if I meet a cool broad and stuff happens, then cool... if not, no care, I'm goin' for the music and the fun!
    admittedly, meeting an amazing girl that something real could develop with in the future would be an awesome side effect
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:24 pm

No significant other and if there was I am fairly sure that they would not attend this cruise for the genre of music would just not be their thing. Solo traveler.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:20 pm

So much fine print in this thread!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:58 pm

I am leaving my wife behind though she jokes she'd enjoy all the BS activities and would like to chill in Miami (though I'd rather go back to Porto Rico). :lol: yoga, early morning work out, sushi rolling or whateverthefuck else events they had that I threw in the trash and raced to the line up page of what shows I was hitting up and the okay to start drinking! :lol:

I am sure she'd have fun but am happier to go with a fellow metal head as music is what I am here for. I can yoga, sushi roll, whateverthefuck within a 10 mile radius of my house about ever day. I can't see a bunch of killer metal bands every day though. Spend the money wise on those who are true into metal. Even if it means cutting out a loved one, haha. :beerwink:
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:54 pm

I've been dating a girl for 3+ years, she's not coming on board but might have if she was finished her school (working on her master's of architecture...no time whatsoever). She's seen Maiden, Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth, a few others and does like some metal. She's not the one in my avatar, probably a good excuse to change it and reflect my current day shaved head.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:21 pm

alex_canada wrote:I've been dating a girl for 3+ years, she's not coming on board but might have if she was finished her school (working on her master's of architecture...no time whatsoever). She's seen Maiden, Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth, a few others and does like some metal. She's not the one in my avatar, probably a good excuse to change it and reflect my current day shaved head.

new picture, please! i can't picture you with no hair!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:22 pm

I wouldn't do the cruise without my wife.

We have two awesome kids, one is 11 and one is nearly 3. Doing the cruise with the kids was not an option, so we needed to organise care for them. My inlaws are the only real option and it was looking very likely that they would not be able to take the kids (work committments etc.)

She told me that I should go on my own but that was not an option, so I took care of it so we can do it together.

Wouldn't want it any other way :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:24 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    alex_canada wrote:I've been dating a girl for 3+ years, she's not coming on board but might have if she was finished her school (working on her master's of architecture...no time whatsoever). She's seen Maiden, Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth, a few others and does like some metal. She's not the one in my avatar, probably a good excuse to change it and reflect my current day shaved head.

I just found out I have no pictures of me with no hair, and almost no pictures taken of me in the last year. I tend to dodge photos. I'll get one in the next couple days. You can't see it in that picture, and it might not have even been happening, but I was losing off the crown fairly quickly and needed to choose between being the combover guy, or just shaving.

But really, DHTestosterone is a contributing factor to balding, and since it's a male sex hormone, it just means I'm technically more manly than all the long-haired ones.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:25 pm

hair, no hair, who cares! haha. as long as you are a manly man!
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:28 pm

WizardBeast wrote:hair, no hair, who cares! haha. as long as you are a manly man!

Manly man... makes me think of Robin Hood: Men In Tights.
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 pm

I'm trying to decide what to pack...tights haven't made the list, but I'm having to make a tough choice between leather pants of kilt. Last year I brought a cutoff suit jacket for the dining room :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 pm

alex_canada wrote:I'm trying to decide what to pack...tights haven't made the list, but I'm having to make a tough choice between leather pants of kilt. Last year I brought a cutoff suit jacket for the dining room :lol:

don't forget how windy it is onbroad.....so TAKE THE KILT!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 pm

nekrobarr wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:hair, no hair, who cares! haha. as long as you are a manly man!

as well it SHOULD!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:56 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:

as well it SHOULD!

i haven't seen that movie in such a long time!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:12 pm

soundcurve wrote:I am leaving my wife behind though she jokes she'd enjoy all the BS activities and would like to chill in Miami (though I'd rather go back to Porto Rico). :lol: yoga, early morning work out, sushi rolling or whateverthefuck else events they had that I threw in the trash and raced to the line up page of what shows I was hitting up and the okay to start drinking! :lol:

I am sure she'd have fun but am happier to go with a fellow metal head as music is what I am here for. I can yoga, sushi roll, whateverthefuck within a 10 mile radius of my house about ever day. I can't see a bunch of killer metal bands every day though. Spend the money wise on those who are true into metal. Even if it means cutting out a loved one, haha. :beerwink:

Nice! My friend's wives don't like metal, and seem to think we're all a bunch of neandrathals..
    They have to "ask" and built "points" to go to shows.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
    soundcurve wrote:I am leaving my wife behind though she jokes she'd enjoy all the BS activities and would like to chill in Miami (though I'd rather go back to Porto Rico). :lol: yoga, early morning work out, sushi rolling or whateverthefuck else events they had that I threw in the trash and raced to the line up page of what shows I was hitting up and the okay to start drinking! :lol:

Nice! My friend's wives don't like metal, and seem to think we're all a bunch of neandrathals..
    They have to "ask" and built "points" to go to shows.

some broads like to hold all the cards i guess.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Warning single creeper/cougar onbroad!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Warning single creeper/cougar onbroad!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

only one of the most kickass sexy single awesome metalho cougars EVER!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Digimortal wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:
    Digimortal wrote:Why would I go without my hands???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wank:

:? :shock: :| :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did not expect that one from me, did you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:30 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:Warning single creeper/cougar onbroad!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why thank you. :oops: Does that mean we are butt buddies too? ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Why thank you. :oops: Does that mean we are butt buddies too? ;)

hell yeah! esp. you all suited up on your bike, that freaking rules.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:33 pm

plus you love Savatage = great butt buddy material.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:38 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    hell yeah! esp. you all suited up on your bike, that freaking rules.

Motorcycle gear packed... :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:42 pm

WizardBeast wrote:plus you love Savatage = great butt buddy material.

HELL YEAH!!! Just posted my funeral song in Rob's thread. Savatage- Believe :headbanger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    eric
    Oiler

by eric » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 pm

alex_canada wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

I just found out I have no pictures of me with no hair, and almost no pictures taken of me in the last year. I tend to dodge photos. I'll get one in the next couple days. You can't see it in that picture, and it might not have even been happening, but I was losing off the crown fairly quickly and needed to choose between being the combover guy, or just shaving.

But really, DHTestosterone is a contributing factor to balding, and since it's a male sex hormone, it just means I'm technically more manly than all the long-haired ones.

I know all about DHT and my receding hairline. The creeping loss of hair. ohhh well. Just give me ... :givebeer:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:25 am

alex_canada wrote:I'm trying to decide what to pack...tights haven't made the list, but I'm having to make a tough choice between leather pants of kilt. Last year I brought a cutoff suit jacket for the dining room :lol:

Leather pants rule. End of subject. :P
    I used to have a pair long ago - plan on buying some this weekend. :lol: (seriously!) :bmhorns: :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
Post Reply 262 posts