Hello

The tour has been cancelled
    All tickets are now being refunded
    Again , the Dark Funeral tour for Jan - March 2012 Has been cancelled
    Refunds are being made at the moment and will be finished by tonight

THanks

JOHN
    ENTERTHEVAULT.COM

I wonder if 70K TOM will have another vacancy now...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Dark Funeral Jan-Mar tour Cancelled

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Shit! One of the bands I really wanna see. Hope they are still on the cruise.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:GOD FUCKING DAMMIT FINBERG!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You have inside info?
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Fuck yeah, I live to bring miserable news! :twisted:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:09 pm

I heard rumors of this happening problems with the visa
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:11 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I know the Arizona show was cancelled a few months ago. For reasons I cannot mention here, but if it's visa issues, it's guaranteed that another band is off the cruise. :evil:

Fuck! :evil:
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:13 pm

im not sure if it is visa issues i heard that about a month ago that there were some issues fuck dark funeral was one of the bands i was really REALLY looking forward too and if they are not on theboat that will not be kablamo
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:30 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Replace them with Hypocrisy and all will be right with the world. :beerhorns:

that's an infinite improvement in my book!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:44 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:Replace them with Hypocrisy and all will be right with the world. :beerhorns:

amen to that
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Rab wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

amen to that

Hypocrisy or Pain and the boat is complete!
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    Barge To Hell
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Pain would be better for me cause i have only seen them once but i dont think its gonna happen since now that i think about it peter is doing the new sabaton album producing it
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Dark Funeral's cancellation wouldn't bother me one bit, but on their FB, they seem to have removed every single date betwen january and march... except for 70K. So I guess they're still onboard.
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:03 pm

maybe i dont know enough about visas but if they are having problems with it, wouldnt that mean that they cant get into the states even to board a ship?
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    Barge To Hell
    Egokrusher
    Petty Officer

by Egokrusher » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:16 pm

I can see them still playing the cruise, because it isn't on American soil. You don't need a work visa to travel countries and they're technically not doing any work in the United States.
    "Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist." - Epicurus

Cabin: 5571!
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:21 pm

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 pm

No loss for me ^^
    Hope they get replaced by a power metal band
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:26 pm

If they do play then that answers the questions we had earlier about visas for the cruise, I assumed it wouldve been american visa's but perhaps not!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Egokrusher wrote:I can see them still playing the cruise, because it isn't on American soil. You don't need a work visa to travel countries and they're technically not doing any work in the United States.

Since it's a 'Closed-loop' cruise from the states, an american visa would be needed and all american border laws regarding performances would still apply.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:01 pm

I think, and I'm just speculating here, that most likely the issue is not with Visas, but with the US tour promoter.

Wouldn't be the first time that a tour has been cancelled due to a dodgy/incompetent promoter/low ticket sales/whatever.

Hence why the 70000 Tons performance would still be on :) :death:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I think, and I'm just speculating here, that most likely the issue is not with Visas, but with the US tour promoter.

Wouldn't be the first time that a tour has been cancelled due to a dodgy/incompetent promoter/low ticket sales/whatever.

Hence why the 70000 Tons performance would still be on :) :death:

Wouldn't the same tour manager be the one the cruise would have to go through to book the band as it counts as U.S. gig?
  • sar01061969
    Petty Officer

by sar01061969 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:10 pm

No enter the vault is the tour manager, Andy would have to call Dark Funerals rep! Enter the vault is a big piece of shit anyway. They probably had to cancel the tour because they have no label support so they wouldve had to pay for everything out of pocket...Yeah it would be cool if they recorded the show on the cruise i recently was in touch with Bo(Chaq Mol) about doing a 7" for my label i intend to start
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Metalwrath wrote:No loss for me ^^

NO
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

DARK FUNERAL will play 70000TONS OF METAL 2012

by Andy » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:20 pm

DARK FUNERAL will play 70000TONS OF METAL 2012

:cheers:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Andy wrote:DARK FUNERAL will play 70000TONS OF METAL 2012

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :P
    maroooned
    Oiler

Re: DARK FUNERAL will play 70000TONS OF METAL 2012

by maroooned » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Official announcement?? Were down to one then?? ;)
    Русские есть??

Name's Anton
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Thanks skipper!!

....I keep thinking of the penguins from Madagascar everytime I use the word skipper. I think my son has watched that movie a few too many times

Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Saw that email a few moments ago, my first thoughts were if they were still playing the cruise or not.

Glad our fearless Skipper let us know we'll still get to enjoy them!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:40 pm

maroooned wrote:

Official announcement?? Were down to one then?? ;)

They were announced on June 30th. Where have you been? :lol:

Andy was just easing our fears given that they cancelled their North American tour.

Great news that they are still on broad Andy! :beerhorns:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Seeing them on the ship will be even more special now.. and I'm happy too because I would have disliked losing the only black metal band announced thus far.

Thanks Andy! :cheers:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Warphine wrote:Seeing them on the ship will be even more special now.. and I'm happy too because I would have disliked losing the only black metal band announced thus far.

might turn up to this corpsed up and do my usual black meal growls and then get shonned by all the fans of the band ^^
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    Warphine wrote:Seeing them on the ship will be even more special now.. and I'm happy too because I would have disliked losing the only black metal band announced thus far.

might turn up to this corpsed up and do my usual black meal growls and then get shonned by all the fans of the band ^^

That is the beautiful thing about this cruise... we can all pay thousands of dollars to be complete asses if we want ^^
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Abbath dance FTW
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Good to know!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Abbath dance FTW

Totally!! I love it! :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny as hell!!! :beerbang:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:No loss for me ^^

NO

YES
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Great News!!!! :death: :death: :death:
    Thanks for clearing that up Andy.
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:42 pm

sooooo happy to hear this :cheers:
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    Metaluke17
    Crewman

by Metaluke17 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:42 am

Now Dark Funeral is EXCLUSIVE to the 70 000 Tons of Metal, that's not a bad news for US :D
    2012: 4065
    Returning in 2014 cabin 3029

wishlist: D.R.I., King Diamond, Carcass, Morbid Angel, Necrophobic, Malevolent Creation, Brutality, Vreid, Suicidal Angels, Exumer, Hatchet, Myrath.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:44 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Abbath dance FTW

:lol: I have got to see this! :bmhorns: :lol:

It is awesome :bmhorns: :beerhorns:
Locked 39 posts Page 1 of 1