Post Reply 65 posts
GOOD JOURNEY!! FOR THE ONES WHO ARE DEPARTING
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

GOOD JOURNEY!! FOR THE ONES WHO ARE DEPARTING

by Alex Fields » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Well I think it's time for many of you to depart from your homes, so I wanna say

GOOD JOURNEY!! FOR THE ONES WHO ARE DEPARTING! SEE YOU THERE ON FRIDAY BITCHES (men)!!!... AND SEE YOU ALL THE LADIES TOO :death: :shred: :deathhorns:

I'm almost ready to go, is gonna be the fucking time of our lifes!!! Really looking fordward to know and see you all!!! :chug: :bangers:

Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    KevinP
    Commander

Re: GOOD JOURNEY!! FOR THE ONES WHO ARE DEPARTING

by KevinP » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:38 pm

:heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Cheers Alex!!

Safe and Happy travels to you and all as well!

It's finally fucking here (again)!!!

:viking:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:59 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Cheers Alex!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:14 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Cheers Alex!!

Thanks, Amen!
    Cheers!

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Woohoo! To all you on your 70000 Tons of Metal journeys. Have a great trip! I will see you this weekend and on broad. Safe travels everyone :cheers:

I wish we could setup a webcam on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach so we could see a slow metamorphosis from pastel colors to a sea of black over the course of the week :twisted:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:15 am

mooyagi wrote:I wish we could setup a webcam on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach so we could see a slow metamorphosis from pastel colors to a sea of black over the course of the week :twisted:

Mooyagi will you be there? .. I read about many cruisers on South Beach Hostel and Clay, but read nothing about Ocean Drive .. If I had, I'd made a booking there.. I'll be at the Albion, if there are some party at the Ocean Drive, I can visit :beerwink:
    Cheers!

Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:36 am

Everyone have a safe and hopefully non delayed flights/trips to Miami I'm sure everyone's as pumped as I am
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:35 am

Alex Fields wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I wish we could setup a webcam on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach so we could see a slow metamorphosis from pastel colors to a sea of black over the course of the week :twisted:

Mooyagi will you be there? .. I read about many cruisers on South Beach Hostel and Clay, but read nothing about Ocean Drive .. If I had, I'd made a booking there.. I'll be at the Albion, if there are some party at the Ocean Drive, I can visit :beerwink:

I'm not staying at any hotels there but just walk up and down the street or grab a seat at one of the many restaurants or bars and enjoy the heavy metal people watching :death:
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Alex Fields wrote:

I'm not staying at any hotels there but just walk up and down the street or grab a seat at one of the many restaurants or bars and enjoy the heavy metal people watching :death:

I wasn't there last year but sounds like all miami will be metalized this weekend :death:
    Cheers!

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:46 am

Alex Fields wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Alex Fields wrote:

I wasn't there last year but sounds like all miami will be metalized this weekend :death:

It's a beautiful sight
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 am

mooyagi wrote:Woohoo! To all you on your 70000 Tons of Metal journeys. Have a great trip! I will see you this weekend and on broad. Safe travels everyone :cheers:

I wish we could setup a webcam on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach so we could see a slow metamorphosis from pastel colors to a sea of black over the course of the week :twisted:

We'll be wearing black tonight on Ocean Drive and will be drinking beers :belly:
    probably too much beer ...as usual.. :chug: :chug: :stagger:
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:37 am

Gandalf wrote:probably too much beer ...as usual.. :chug: :chug: :stagger:

There is no such thing as too much bier! :belly:
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 am

My boss just told me some minutes ago that I can take next friday free .. originally I was going to come to the office half day 'cause my flight is at 6.30pm...

She told me I can take whole friday mourning to be at home and prepare everything, I love her! :death:

Cheers!

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:53 am

Yes, everybody get there safely! We want a COMPLETELY full boat!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    kCJ
    Crewman

by kCJ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Hi, wish all of you a very good journey. We fly at sunday. :cheers:

My boss is so funny, last week he said to me: you can´t fly, it is hurricane season, this week he said: you can´t fly, think about the cruiser with the greek captain! :shock:

In both cases I only smiled at him and told him: if my time comes it comes and I will dy. :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;)
  • Icetiger29
    Oiler

by Icetiger29 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi,

we´re going to start our journey on friday. Heading to Duesseldorf for some ALT and then on saturday towards Miami. I wish you all a safe and comfort trip.

Can´t wait to see you all onboard.

kCJ wrote:Hi, wish all of you a very good journey. We fly at sunday. :cheers:

My boss is so funny, last week he said to me: you can´t fly, it is hurricane season, this week he said: you can´t fly, think about the cruiser with the greek captain! :shock:

In both cases I only smiled at him and told him: if my time comes it comes and I will dy. :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;)

It was an Italian captain and in my opinion he is a complete idiot. Should be looked away for lifetime
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:02 pm

gnoff wrote:Stock up on those alt!

Safe flights everyone

Thanks, hope to meet all you "freaks" from this forum on the cruise. Lets get ready to party! :beerhorns:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 pm

mgrock wrote:

Safe flights everyone

Thanks, hope to meet all you "freaks" from this forum on the cruise. Lets get ready to party! :beerhorns:

Let's make it happen! :party:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:09 pm

mgrock wrote:

Safe flights everyone

Oh you'll be meeting all us freaks all right....let the MAYHEM commence!! :bangers:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:14 pm

You´ll find Mayhem here: http://www.myspace.com/officialmayhem :death:

Too late, but maybe next time. :beerhorns:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:17 pm

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    mgrock wrote:Thanks, hope to meet all you "freaks" from this forum on the cruise. Lets get ready to party! :beerhorns:

Let's make it happen! :party:

Where were we meeting again?
    After the safety drill in some bar, though not by the pool?

After the muster drill by the sports deck, as per Andy's suggestion
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Where were we meeting again?
    After the safety drill in some bar, though not by the pool?

Windjammer Cafe is the first to open. :bangers:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Im. Work now so cant search n paste n crap well on my phone so could someone find n bumP Stach's thread and quote Andy's suggestion of where to meet after muster??

Everyone got their metal buddy? We dont wanna lose anyone on the way to the meetup :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:28 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Im. Work now so cant search n paste n crap well on my phone so could someone find n bumP Stach's thread and quote Andy's suggestion of where to meet after muster??

Everyone got their metal buddy? We dont wanna lose anyone on the way to the meetup :lol:

Gnoff already bumped it earlier ;)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:30 pm

mooyagi wrote:After the muster drill by the sports deck, as per Andy's suggestion

Eh? I must have missed this. Whats going on?
    Last edited by Monmisreal on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Huh?
  • Sepp-das-Wiesel
    Oiler

by Sepp-das-Wiesel » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Thanks !

only 29 hours left to start my way from frankfurt to miami. i hate to fly more than 10 hours. all for the fun with all this crazy people and for this music we all love

see you on saturday at Miami Beach
    Skwizgar
    Petty Officer

by Skwizgar » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Fair seas and following winds, to everyone who's traveling this week and weekend. I'm getting in late Sunday morning, and can't wait to meet the lot of you. Your posts have made for some interesting and entertaining reading.
    :beerhorns:
    Amon Amarth - Gorgoroth - (the reanimated corps of) Celtic Frost - Bloodhag -[b] [b]- um, what where we talking about?
    June
    Petty Officer

by June » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Just a smalltown girl, livin' in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere...
    Bien-être: état d'esprit produit par la contemplation des ennuis d'autrui.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:29 pm

June wrote:Just a smalltown girl, livin' in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere...

I wish Steve Perry will be onbroad!

oh wait, we don't need steve perry...we have Wadin' Lord and he can sing just like him! :metalguy:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:40 pm

I too am looking forward to meeting all of you. If you see a guy wearing a Tank(Honour and Blood), Razor (Evil Invaders), or Exumer (Rising From the Sea)shirt, then there's a good chance that it's me. :bangers:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Alex Fields wrote:My boss just told me some minutes ago that I can take next friday free .. originally I was going to come to the office half day 'cause my flight is at 6.30pm...

She told me I can take whole friday mourning to be at home and prepare everything, I love her! :death:

Very nice!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Yelena
    Crewman

by Yelena » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Have timely and safe travels :viking:

3 days left for me. Can't wait to meet everyone!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:02 am

FIXED :lol: crap it should read BEWBS ha ha
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:04 am

my bad good and safe journey's too all ... See you folks in Miami :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
  • juggernaut
    Crewman

by juggernaut » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:14 am

only 2 hours at work. Check all luggage etc this afternoon. Go out to eat with my wife and friend/travel partner and go to bed early. We will leave tomorrow from Amsterdam and (hopefully) arrive on time in Miami friday evening. See you all in Miami or onbroad. :bangers:

Safe travels to all!!
    Cabin 5077
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:24 am

Safe travels to all. See you SOON!

:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 am

See all you crazy SOB sat.. some Sun .. Be sure to avoid Kevin if you can! ...hahahha :death:
    #4047 in spirit...:(
    #2063 2nd 70k
    Barge to hell ... Ummm gotta look that # up . Was a blurr!
    2035...for 2014!!!
    2015.. AND our metal wedding!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Our bags are packed and we're ready to go - a few hours of sleep and we're in the air, arriving at 1:45 PM in Miami.

CYA all there...... :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • Post Reply 65 posts