Post Reply 412 posts
70K 2012 PICS
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

70K 2012 PICS

by Daenerys » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:34 am

Here we go, I'll start 'em - some of my favorites from this year. Taken from my phone, so sorry if the quality isn't the best. Also sorry the pics are huge, I'm not very good with technology :oops:

The Trifecta :lol:

Epic Rab!

More Rab!

No babies for Bill :cry:

All you awesome people!! :boobs: :wank:

I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    KevinP
    Commander

Re: 70K 2012 PICS

by KevinP » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:51 am

Why oh why did you have to remind me about that first photo :cry: :lol: :cry:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 am

you were right behind me during Rabstorm and I didn't even know it!
    I can't wait until I have time to post all of my pics and then repost my favorites here!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:37 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:you were right behind me during Rabstorm and I didn't even know it!

That was actually me and I said the same thing to her :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 pm

in lieu of all of my pics, for now I hope you'll be happy with this:
    Alright, so... some of you heard the story about my buddy Chad who worships My Dying Bride, but some of you didn't, so I'll give the breakdown...
    Chad couldn't go, so I decided I'd try to surprise him by getting a picture of them all sad, holding a sign asking where he was. I didn't know if they'd do it or if I'd even get a chance, but I actually was able to do it BEFORE we even broaded the ship!
    Turns out they were staying at the same place I was, and when I ran into them and told them about what I wanted to do, they loved it.
    So, I posted the pic on Facebook and tagged Chad, and just waited until he inevitably woke up, checked Facebook, and lost his mind... and, a few hours later the barrage of texts from him began... I wish I'd saved them, but after I showed the guys from MDB I deleted them, not thinking about the fact I might wish to have them quoted here... Basically, he flipped out with excitement. He'd been goin' through some rough times with a bad breakup and some money trouble, and that picture apparently just flipped the switch for him and got him out of his funk (he's still thanking me about that!) Anyway, 1 of his texts was a well written apology to MDB for bumming them out, and promising he'd try to get to England for a properly gloomy 1st time seeing them some day, and he attached his own sad face picture. When I showed them this message they were very amused, and they made a nice video teling him off for ruining their entire trip haha
    here's that video, just a short clip, but very funny and this whole experience shows just how awesome the members of MDB are!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9CxpTrIgHk
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:06 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:in lieu of all of my pics, for now I hope you'll be happy with this:
    Alright, so... some of you heard the story about my buddy Chad who worships My Dying Bride, but some of you didn't, so I'll give the breakdown...
    Chad couldn't go, so I decided I'd try to surprise him by getting a picture of them all sad, holding a sign asking where he was. I didn't know if they'd do it or if I'd even get a chance, but I actually was able to do it BEFORE we even broaded the ship!
    Turns out they were staying at the same place I was, and when I ran into them and told them about what I wanted to do, they loved it.
    So, I posted the pic on Facebook and tagged Chad, and just waited until he inevitably woke up, checked Facebook, and lost his mind... and, a few hours later the barrage of texts from him began... I wish I'd saved them, but after I showed the guys from MDB I deleted them, not thinking about the fact I might wish to have them quoted here... Basically, he flipped out with excitement. He'd been goin' through some rough times with a bad breakup and some money trouble, and that picture apparently just flipped the switch for him and got him out of his funk (he's still thanking me about that!) Anyway, 1 of his texts was a well written apology to MDB for bumming them out, and promising he'd try to get to England for a properly gloomy 1st time seeing them some day, and he attached his own sad face picture. When I showed them this message they were very amused, and they made a nice video teling him off for ruining their entire trip haha
    here's that video, just a short clip, but very funny and this whole experience shows just how awesome the members of MDB are!

:lol: :lol: this is an awesome story!!!!!!! :lol:
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:45 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:here's that video, just a short clip, but very funny and this whole experience shows just how awesome the members of MDB are!

:lol: :bangers:
    Last edited by Ogre on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:57 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:in lieu of all of my pics, for now I hope you'll be happy with this:

Wow, gotta like that! :bangers:
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:18 pm

This pic has lots of belly, lots of noggin, very little neck.
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
    Skwizgar
    Petty Officer

by Skwizgar » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Chris from Alestorm mooning for a picture.
    Amon Amarth - Gorgoroth - (the reanimated corps of) Celtic Frost - Bloodhag -[b] [b]- um, what where we talking about?
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:23 pm

^ lmao I walked by when you were taking that. Happened to look over and see him pulling his shorts down. I got stuck in an elevator with him and 2 other guys one afternoon. He was soo drunk and kept pushing every single button. Whenever the door would open he would yell something then close the door :lol:
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:24 pm

I really want to see the Photos on the karaoke after Rob's awesome performance
    Libertine69
    Crewman

by Libertine69 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:27 pm

70k 2012 - 5016
    Barge to Hell - 2563
    70K 2013 - 2625
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:41 pm

pablov8 wrote:I really want to see the Photos on the karaoke after Rob's awesome performance

Thanks for the adverb bro! Sorry we didn't get to hang out on the ship :cry:

I too am looking forward to these pics. I totally gapped out and forgot about the post-muster drill meetup. Felt like I really missed out on meeting lots of folks there and the group photos from it look amazing. So yeah, really wanna see those group photos from Boleros as they're the closest ones I'll get to being in a cool, big forumite group shot.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:09 pm

My pics will be coming... SOON!
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:11 pm

I definitely wanna see the photos from those german guys with the "soon" t-shirt
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:19 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2lUHJsEKEk - inis mona - eulivietie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWqCdC2kQz4 - thousandfold - eulivetie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9oDSrvkFv8 - gutted - cc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVcSZ7LMPnk - The Whore.... - My Dying Bride
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkjnUFGK32U - Push The Venom - Kataklysm
    God Dethroned loading
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:41 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:I too am looking forward to these pics...So yeah, really wanna see those group photos from Boleros as they're the closest ones I'll get to being in a cool, big forumite group shot.

And the funny thing is, I'm the one who has those pics lol. Kate took them with the kickass camera she gave me but, after about 3 hours, my 360 some odd photo upload is only at 270 atm :cry:

Flood of pics/links coming soon!!

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Gonna post some of the better single pics but here's a link to an album of my entire album of pics from this year's sailing. Some are blurry or redundant but I figured some folks may wanna check 'em all out. I recommend using the View as Slideshow feature and if the pics go by too quickly you can use options to set it to slower speed or use the pause button at bottom left.

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Here's the group pics Kate took:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Sloooowly sorting through my 700 phots and 60 videos (42 full songs).

Once I get them into order and sort the wheat from the chaff I will post links here.

Really really happy with the videos I captured though. Sound and vision is fantastic and will certainly help me remember the good times fondly.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Yay!!! I'm on those photos!! :metalguy: :viking:

Pd: and Exciter bassist and drummer too..really cool guys
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:21 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Here's the group pics Kate took:

Taka!! (Japanese guy on the bottom left :D ) We were so excited to see he made it back on this year's cruise! I hope he posts another awesome video this year :D
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
  • Mulkington
    Crewman

by Mulkington » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:54 am

So fuckin awesome, just looks great :bmhorns:
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:09 am

Favorite shot I got:

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Here's the group pics Kate took:

Nice! kinda wish I had been in one of these but figured it was too complicated to get someone to take over the camera at that point
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:56 pm

I have to post this one. Best photobomb. EVER!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:04 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:I have to post this one. Best photobomb. EVER!

HOLY HELL! ERIK RULES.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:33 pm

He really does! :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:57 pm

That is such a great photobomb :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:18 pm

With God Dethroned and other forumites, just after their final set. That is myself in the front with the drumstick and stroopwaffel.

2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Oh man I love those group pictures from the last night!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:01 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That fucking rules!!!

I got this one of him at Dark Funeral! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:55 am

Think these are probably only viewable to friends only on facebook, so friend me if you can't see them (and want to, that is of course!)

Fave pics - band encounters, etc.

Day 1 pics - Edguy, Nightwish, Eluvietie, Tristania

Day 2 pics - Kamelot, Therion, Stratovarius, Hammerfall, My Dying Bride

Day 3 pics - Grand Cayman Island, Annihilator, Nightwish, My Dying Bride, Kamelot, Stratovarius

Day 4 pics - Alestorm, Amorphis, Eluvietie, Edguy, Therion, Hammerfall, Orphaned Land, Tristania, Australia Day!

Day 5 pics - All over :(

Favourite photo (NO! Its not the one of me and Anette from Nightwish *gasp*), but me and the Viceroy of Vegemite himself:

Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:20 am

cowboy71 wrote:Favourite photo (NO! Its not the one of me and Anette from Nightwish *gasp*), but me and the Viceroy of Vegemite himself:

:shock: WOW :shock: I beat out Nightwish, no small feat :heavydrink: :lol: :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:17 am

Best pic yet!! You're hilarious Erik! :headbanger:

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:15 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That fucking rules!!!

I got this one of him at Dark Funeral! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOVE!!! Both of these!....and so gald we got the group photo on the lst night!....It was hard to know where to look as the flashes from the camaras were very intense!
    GOOD TIMES!...So good to see alll of you again!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:27 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:I really want to see the Photos on the karaoke after Rob's awesome performance

I too am looking forward to these pics. I totally gapped out and forgot about the post-muster drill meetup. Felt like I really missed out on meeting lots of folks there and the group photos from it look amazing. So yeah, really wanna see those group photos from Boleros as they're the closest ones I'll get to being in a cool, big forumite group shot.

I went but was too shy to talk to most people. Kinda dropped the ball there. Now that I'm not a virgin anymore, that shouldn't happen next time.

Also, there are very few pics with me in them. I'll have to make a note to make a greater fool of myself next time around.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:43 am

Eternity wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

I went but was too shy to talk to most people. Kinda dropped the ball there. Now that I'm not a virgin anymore, that shouldn't happen next time.

Also, there are very few pics with me in them. I'll have to make a note to make a greater fool of myself next time around.

I really enjoyed finally meeting you and your wife! Next time I'm in Edmontonia would love to grab a beer with the both of you!
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:04 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Eternity wrote:I went but was too shy to talk to most people. Kinda dropped the ball there. Now that I'm not a virgin anymore, that shouldn't happen next time.

I really enjoyed finally meeting you and your wife! Next time I'm in Edmontonia would love to grab a beer with the both of you!

It shall be done!
    Also we're going to be in Calgary in March, so if there's a pub night planned I'll let you know :heavydrink:
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
Post Reply 412 posts