Post Reply 412 posts
70K 2012 PICS
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: 70K 2012 PICS

by vikingbitch » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Jebus_Cripes wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:Also, I never met EvilDan. :cry: I didn't even see him!

I know! I was hoping to at least meet everyone. :cry: I guess we were just going in opposite directions. I was really surprised I didn't run into a bunch of people I was looking for.

Really you and Marlo were the only people I actually talked to more than once and for any extended period of time on the boat. I had a brief introduction with a few other forumites but that was pretty much it. I was being my usual antisocial self I guess.

I ran into you everywhere! I was super A.D.D. on the ship though. I owe you beers in Edmontonia next time I'm there by the way for letting me on the rail for the first Kataklysm show :)
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Nice!! Just keep me posted on the exact dates :party: March could be a good month for forum meet ups as I do believe Joey/Jake/Rachel/Myself will be in Edmontonia for a weekend in March, let the forum times roll I guess?[/quote]
    If it's not the 17th, we're good, because that's when I'm in cowtown. I'm seeing Viathyn play here on the 2nd, so that wouldn't be a bad time for the forum to crash an Edmonton bar.[/quote]
    I'm so excited for that show. See you there![/quote]
    March 2 is my 40th birthday. Just saying.

Yes... 40..... that's not even Metric..........

:pound:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:33 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I ran into you everywhere! I was super A.D.D. on the ship though. I owe you beers in Edmontonia next time I'm there by the way for letting me on the rail for the first Kataklysm show :)

Haha, you don't really owe me anything because it was no trouble but if you insist.... hopefully I'll see you around at shows in Edmonton because I don't go to Calgary much.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Nicolas, even when he sleeps he's making the :headbanger:

And yeah, I posted this everywhere :lol: :lol:

70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:52 pm

If anyone sees any pic with me on it, please say so. all there pics and I'm hardly on any of em. Maybe I'm some kind of Stroopwafel ninja :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Digimortal wrote:If anyone sees any pic with me on it, please say so. all there pics and I'm hardly on any of em. Maybe I'm some kind of Stroopwafel ninja :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got one of you and a few with you in the background, feel free to go to my FB, add me or just tag yourself if ye prefer
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Yelena
    Crewman

by Yelena » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:48 pm

One of my selects was featured on our company 365 series today :cheers:

Will have other photos uploaded online and linked this weekend hopefully
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Seriously, NOBODY should feel shy or awkward about goin' up and talkin' to anybody... I made it my project to get all my sad faced pics and I got to meet and befriend SO MANY people... it really doubled the value of the trip for me... heck, the only person who really gave me any crap was Simon (Last_Candle) and that was really nothing more than him saying he hated my old zombie avatar haha... everybody was pretty cool and most were really fun... hell, a lot of people made me feel like a celebrity... nothing feels more awesome than to walk into a gig and hear a few people yell out your name!

And, though I've said it before, I'll say it again... Thank you everybody for making this thing SO MUCH fucking fun for me!

Glad you enjoyed it!!!!....I saw you EVERYWHERE! :beerwink:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:05 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Seriously, NOBODY should feel shy or awkward about goin' up and talkin' to anybody... I made it my project to get all my sad faced pics and I got to meet and befriend SO MANY people... it really doubled the value of the trip for me... heck, the only person who really gave me any crap was Simon (Last_Candle) and that was really nothing more than him saying he hated my old zombie avatar haha... everybody was pretty cool and most were really fun... hell, a lot of people made me feel like a celebrity... nothing feels more awesome than to walk into a gig and hear a few people yell out your name!

And, though I've said it before, I'll say it again... Thank you everybody for making this thing SO MUCH fucking fun for me!

Glad you enjoyed it!!!!....I saw you EVERYWHERE! :beerwink:

an absolute blast! I was on GO full time!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Laura wrote:I took over 200 pictures and most are "people" pictures - my favorite kind! :cheers: Haven't loaded them all on to facebook yet, but here are just a few of my favorites for now. :D

First picture from the trip....
    PREPARTY PABST TOAST with Slaytanic Erik, Nicole "Bad Metal Kitty," gnoffy, and RHIAAAAA!!!

Last picture from the trip....
    Kate and the mooyagicorn Ryan at the post-party (and wearing lots of post-it notes! :lol: )

Pre-Party with Sheila, Debb, and Rachel (Evican)!!!

Forum Fiends Meet-up right before blast-off :P (can someone please turn back the clock to this moment? :beerwink: )

Margie and Jeff rocking out to PRETTY MAIDS!!! :shred: :shred:

and two of my favorite metal ladies....Chicago Nicole (vaderite666) and Aussie Rachel (Evican!)

Love all of them! thanks for posting them! :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:25 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:even snagged a pic of the elusive nick!

I hung out with Nick quite a bit on the boat. Strangely, I think I hung out with him more than with you........

even starting from the first day he and i seemed to be hungry and tired at TOTALLY different times! hey as long as we both had fun! and lest you all think i was only socializing, i really wasn't TOO much as i did catch 33 sets (thought it was 32 but i saw 33) which is quite a lot of concert time! nick probably saw half as many sets. anyway he gained 5 lbs, i'm so happy! he was loading up on food this year compared to last year.

Great! yeah, most of the times I saw him was at the Windjammer, actually.

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    even starting from the first day he and i seemed to be hungry and tired at TOTALLY different times! hey as long as we both had fun! and lest you all think i was only socializing, i really wasn't TOO much as i did catch 33 sets (thought it was 32 but i saw 33) which is quite a lot of concert time! nick probably saw half as many sets. anyway he gained 5 lbs, i'm so happy! he was loading up on food this year compared to last year.

I'm pretty sure I saw Nick more than I saw you. You missed the time he came into Johnny Rocket's with the viathyn guys while enjoying a liquid dinner. :lol:

yeah, i REALLY didn't see you or Kate much at all! i guess we'll all have to visit sometime between this cruise and the next, fo' sho'! :3drunks:

Yes! that would be so awesome! and Nick was pretty funny that night at Johnny Rockets :mrgreen:
    beachninja
    Wiper

by beachninja » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm

Monmisreal wrote:^ lmao I walked by when you were taking that. Happened to look over and see him pulling his shorts down. I got stuck in an elevator with him and 2 other guys one afternoon. He was soo drunk and kept pushing every single button. Whenever the door would open he would yell something then close the door :lol:

LOL I was in the elevator too, it killed me at one point when this woman was going to get in and she goes "you guys look like fun!" ROFL
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Skwizgar wrote:Image
    Chris from Alestorm mooning for a picture.

Monmisreal wrote:^ lmao I walked by when you were taking that. Happened to look over and see him pulling his shorts down. I got stuck in an elevator with him and 2 other guys one afternoon. He was soo drunk and kept pushing every single button. Whenever the door would open he would yell something then close the door :lol:

A man after my own heart.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:16 pm

Scots cannot keep their pants up. This dude from Gorerotted was flipping his kilt up every 5 minutes backstage at Party San Open Air 2004
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Laura wrote:Forum Fiends Meet-up right before blast-off :P (can someone please turn back the clock to this moment? :beerwink: )

I love this one :bangers:

I have one more day off after I return from my holidays. I'll probably spend 90% of it digging through people's photo albums :D
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:03 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Digimortal wrote:If anyone sees any pic with me on it, please say so. all there pics and I'm hardly on any of em. Maybe I'm some kind of Stroopwafel ninja :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got one of you and a few with you in the background, feel free to go to my FB, add me or just tag yourself if ye prefer

Found em, thnx :P I am still wondering where the group photo's are that were taken at the forum meet up. There were quite a lot taken from one floor above it
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:19 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:

A man after my own heart.

I am so glad this is a side shot!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:44 am

Laura wrote:
    Forum Fiends Meet-up right before blast-off :P (can someone please turn back the clock to this moment? :beerwink: )

I look so happy in this picture! The meet up was so much fun and everybody was so excited... oh yeah, let's go back to that moment :beerwink:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:51 am

Only reason I made it there is because someone dragged me there. I'm sure there are a lot more pictures of it though. I need evidence of me being places. :P
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Only reason I made it there is because someone dragged me there. I'm sure there are a lot more pictures of it though. I need evidence of me being places. :P

You and me both :?

Although REJOICE!! Hung out a bunch with Eluveitie on the first night but was too drunk to figure out how to turn on my camera, a very kind forumite (Steve from Durango if anyone met him) sent me the picture. Which basically bought him a bit of real estate in my heart :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 pm

MadameLePink wrote:
    Laura wrote:

I look so happy in this picture! The meet up was so much fun and everybody was so excited... oh yeah, let's go back to that moment :beerwink:

you're beaming! yes please let's go back! or maybe i train down to copenhagen....soon....
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Bogie
    Wiper

by Bogie » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Here is the link to all the band photos I took about 1000 (I had Photo Credentials)

70000 Tons Photos

I saw
    Gravedigger x2
    Overkill x2
    Nightwish x1
    Vicious Rumors x1
    Cannibal Corpse x1
    Exciter x1
    COB x1
    Venom x2
    Pretty Maids x1
    Annihilator x1
    Kamelot x1
    Hammerfall x2
    Stratovarius x1
    Dark Funeral x1
    Crowbar x1
    Riot x1
    2011 - Survivor - Deck 10
    2012 - Survivor - Deck 8
    2013 - Survivor - Deck 8
  • lunaorion
    Wiper

by lunaorion » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:32 pm

This was my first 70k and it was so much more awesome than I could have hoped for. I met a lot of you guys and I'm hoping to see you again next year!
    I have tons of photos but these are my two favorites....

HEAVY METAL HOT TUB

My favorite two pictures... In flight!

/diana/
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:46 am

lunaorion wrote:This was my first 70k and it was so much more awesome than I could have hoped for. I met a lot of you guys and I'm hoping to see you again next year!
    I have tons of photos but these are my two favorites....

My favorite two pictures... In flight!

/diana/

Holy shit this one is hella awesome thank you lady

Ok i have fuck loads of pics like over 6000 obviously im not gonna put up all 6000 but im gonna put up alot im waiting for a web guy to get back to me to launch a new website but here are some samples

STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:56 pm

JW gotta love him!

2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:01 pm

STACH100 wrote:JW gotta love him!

NICE action shot there!
    Garminator
    Oiler

by Garminator » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Set your Garmin for "cute couple" and you'll get turn-by-turn directions to here

GRAB YOUR GARMIN & TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:07 am

I posted this on Facebook for someone. A friend of mine then asked if he was pointing his ass at a band while they were playing and said he always wanted to do that to a shitty band.

Chris commented on it...

This was while Grave Digger were soundchecking. The very definition of a shitty band.

Not very nice.... :evil:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:17 am

this is one of the best most colorful pics i've seen!

Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:27 am

WizardBeast wrote:this is one of the best most colorful pics i've seen!

I think im gonna get this blown up and put on my wall
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:04 pm

WizardBeast wrote:this is one of the best most colorful pics i've seen!

Awesome :deathhorns:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Laura wrote:I took over 200 pictures and most are "people" pictures - my favorite kind! :cheers: Haven't loaded them all on to facebook yet, but here are just a few of my favorites for now. :D

Margie and Jeff rocking out to PRETTY MAIDS!!! :shred: :shred:

Great pics Laura! I can't wait to see all of them SOON!!! Of course, this one with Me and Jeff is my favorite. Had so much fun at that show!!! :mrgreen:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:37 pm

with Venom!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:47 pm

A small selection:

The rest can be found on http://www.facebook.com/kay.meertens
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:57 pm

I only met Pavlov 1x. I figured I'd see him more as we shared similar musical tastes :cry:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 am

gnoff wrote:
    Tuup wrote:The rest can be found on http://www.facebook.com/kay.meertens

Can't see it since I don't have FB :cry:

don't worry i'm on picture patrol for you and emailing you all the great ones.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Yes! that would be so awesome! and Nick was pretty funny that night at Johnny Rockets :mrgreen:

yeah i heard you were grossing out the Viathyn guys with your ranch shots, and nick was engaging in some pillow talk LOL
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:55 am

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:don't worry i'm on picture patrol for you and emailing you all the great ones.

thank you babe :viking:

Varsågod!!!!!!!! :viking:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 am

some nice pix there, Tuub :cheers:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:40 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

yeah i heard you were grossing out the Viathyn guys with your ranch shots, and nick was engaging in some pillow talk LOL

Just a spoonful of ranch for Jakey Pooh's enjoyment. Nick was soooooo funny! :lol:. We told him we were hoping to see some vodka bottle lickin' but that didn't happen :lol:
Post Reply 412 posts