2013 Wishlists
    Metal1529
    Oiler

Re: 2013 Wishlists

by Metal1529 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 am

Latecomer here, but I really only have a tiny little wishlist:

1. Rhapsody of Fire
    2. Luca Turilli's Rhapsody

I know Rhapsody of Fire has expressed that they'd love to go, and nothing would make me happier than to see either or both on board, I love them so much.
    Survivor:
    70K 2013 - Deck 10, Cabin 1578
    70K 2014 - Deck 10, Cabin 1578

Wish list: Rhapsody of Fire, LT's Rhapsody, Heidevolk, In Extremo, Dragonforce, Seventh Wonder, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:Sabaton - Carolus Rex

I really need to give that one a chance. Out of the 3-4 songs ive heard so far the one I like best is the Twilight of the Thunder God cover :lol:

I really like the album - it definitely grows on you the more you listen to it. Also, I like the the majority of the swedish songs better with the exception of Lifetime of War i think the english version kicks ass. My favorites from the Swedish album are : Lejonet Från Norden, Got mitt Uns, Poltava, and Ett Slag Fargat Rott. And yes its a great cover :wank: :wank:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:22 am

Metal1529 wrote:Latecomer here, but I really only have a tiny little wishlist:

1. Rhapsody of Fire
    2. Luca Turilli's Rhapsody

I know Rhapsody of Fire has expressed that they'd love to go, and nothing would make me happier than to see either or both on board, I love them so much.

That would be amazing, but I would imagine there's some tension between the two so I don't know if they would get both on board for the same cruise.
    Regardless, I am all for getting both!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Metal1529
    Oiler

by Metal1529 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 am

Blackfhyre wrote:
    That would be amazing, but I would imagine there's some tension between the two so I don't know if they would get both on board for the same cruise.

Yeah, it's still not entirely clear to me what happened between them, as there continued to be a lot of collaboration between most of the band members. Maybe they just split because Luca Truilli is batshit insane? Seems to me like RoF just wants to continue their old successful formula, while LT wants to do his somewhat bizarre New Age stuff? Can anyone confirm that they're not on good terms (or at least Luca and Alex/Fabio or something)? It was all a bit vague to me, except for the LT-getting-crazier-over-time part.
    Survivor:

Wish list: Rhapsody of Fire, LT's Rhapsody, Heidevolk, In Extremo, Dragonforce, Seventh Wonder, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:37 am

Metal1529 wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:

Yeah, it's still not entirely clear to me what happened between them, as there continued to be a lot of collaboration between most of the band members. Maybe they just split because Luca Truilli is batshit insane? Seems to me like RoF just wants to continue their old successful formula, while LT wants to do his somewhat bizarre New Age stuff? Can anyone confirm that they're not on good terms (or at least Luca and Alex/Fabio or something)? It was all a bit vague to me, except for the LT-getting-crazier-over-time part.

I can not confirm for sure but when we saw RoF and was hanging out with Fabio I had mentioned something about it and he didn't really want to get into it (didnt plan on asking him about it but had quite a bit to drink) :chug:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:Sabaton - Carolus Rex

I really need to give that one a chance. Out of the 3-4 songs ive heard so far the one I like best is the Twilight of the Thunder God cover :lol:

that's my fave Sabaton song, too! :bangers:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • Samhain
    Petty Officer

by Samhain » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Wishlist: 3 Inches of Blood.

There are a great many bands that I could add to this list... but I would legitimately be happy with 3IOB.
    ,,, ok maybe throw in Kreator and/or Warbringer... but 3IOB would suffice.
    Wishlist 70K 2016: Aborted, At the Gates, Devin Townsend, Kreator, Panzerfaust, Rotting Christ.

Survivor 70K 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Yes!
    Yes!
    Yes!
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:04 am

Wishlist:

Sister Sin

The new cd will be printed in october, so good opportunity to see them live with new tracks on board
    :shred:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:35 am

I'm surprised. Some bands are called, of which I have not really heard before. It seems that some bands are known in Amerkia are not as well known in Europe and vice versa. Good opportunity to meet new bands.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:03 am

jodionline wrote:I'm surprised. Some bands are called, of which I have not really heard before. It seems that some bands are known in Amerkia are not as well known in Europe and vice versa. Good opportunity to meet new bands.

i agree but there are too many bands that it's impossible to know all of them.

You can find Sister Sin on youtube (outrage, on parole, 24/7, sound of the underground, rock'n'roll = cover of Motorhead with Doro)
    So good opportunity to see Doro and Sister Sin together :shred: :shred: :shred:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:22 am

What's with Danzig and WASP ? I've never seen them live. But perhaps they are too old ? :?

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:11 am

Samhain wrote:Wishlist: 3 Inches of Blood.

There are a great many bands that I could add to this list... but I would legitimately be happy with 3IOB.
    ,,, ok maybe throw in Kreator and/or Warbringer... but 3IOB would suffice.

3 Inches of Blood would be great
    I should get around to updating my signature
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:26 am

My final wishlist is

Kreator
    Vader
    Exumer
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:06 am

2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Metal1529
    Oiler

by Metal1529 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:57 pm

jodionline wrote:What's with Danzig and WASP ? I've never seen them live. But perhaps they are too old ? :?

I would LOVE to see Danzig on 70K, but he's kind of a douchebag haha I really doubt he'd agree to stay on a boat with fans. Saw him in Chicago last year though, and he was great.
    Survivor:

• Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Metal1529 wrote:
    jodionline wrote:What's with Danzig and WASP ? I've never seen them live. But perhaps they are too old ? :?

I would LOVE to see Danzig on 70K, but he's kind of a douchebag haha I really doubt he'd agree to stay on a boat with fans. Saw him in Chicago last year though, and he was great.

I'm not a huge fan of Danzig or anything, but I was also at that Danzig Legacy show in Chicago (with vaderite from the cruise/forum), and I thought the gig was fantastic....especially the Samhain & Misfits parts. Danzig totally won me over as a live performer, no doubt! Same with WASP - I never even owned any recordings by them - but I thoroughly enjoyed their Wacken set a few years back.

Metal1529 - if you happen to be at the Agalloch show at Reggie's this Friday - say hello! Always fun to meet more cruise folks/local metal fans. :cheers:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:03 pm

WizardBeast wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pXzzNgicAVU

MORGANA LEFAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behemoth totally ripped off the guitar riff to this song for "Conquer All."
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:25 am

Metal1529 wrote:I would LOVE to see Danzig on 70K, but he's kind of a douchebag haha I really doubt he'd agree to stay on a boat with fans. Saw him in Chicago last year though, and he was great.

I do not know whether he is a douchebag, but a certain reputation precedes him. But he takes up with fans on the ship, I can not really even imagine. :evil:

Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:29 am

STACH100 wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:Eluveitie released, in my opinion, BY FAR the best album of 2012 (I'm putting Helvetios in top 5 all time, too).

Would love to see them again.

Here we go again my EMM (Ecliptica Metal Meter)for those who don't know, is pointing WAY to the left.

The best metal album of the year is The Electric Age by Jersey's Thrash kings,Overkill!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred:

Is it a cop out if I say I really enjoy both of them? :D
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:14 am

Blackfhyre wrote:Top 5:
    Sabaton - Carolus Rex
    Firewind - Few Against Many
    Adrenaline Mob - Omerta
    Luca's Rhapsody - Ascending to Infinity
    Eluveitie - Helvetios

I'm sure that Testament and Primal Fear's new album will be up there too

Oh wow i forgot Overkill's album
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Hm...........

Wouldn't mind: Katatonia, Tiamat, Epica, MaYan, Poisonblack, Anathema (pipe dream, I know), KYPCK ( probably wont ever happen, either), Moonspell (though I guess having them on Barge is enough), Diablo Swing Orchestra, Dark Tranquility.........
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Holy Grail just finished work on their new album. Get them on 70K!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:55 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Hm...........

Wouldn't mind: Katatonia, Tiamat, Epica, MaYan, Poisonblack, Anathema (pipe dream, I know), KYPCK ( probably wont ever happen, either), Moonspell (though I guess having them on Barge is enough), Diablo Swing Orchestra, Dark Tranquility.........

I like Epica, Moonspell and Tiamat too. And of course, anathema are anyway. :D

• NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 am

Accept
    Apocalyptica
    Arch Enemy
    Crimson Glory
    Demons & Wizards
    Forever Storm
    Ghost
    Helloween
    Jon Oliva
    Katana
    Kreator
    Orden Ogan
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Scorpions
    White Wizzard
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:35 pm

I've added Mental Home to my wishlist since they are active again
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:39 pm

jodionline wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Hm...........

I like Epica, Moonspell and Tiamat too. And of course, anathema are anyway. :D

You, sir, have good taste!
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Hmmm... My wishlist'd be:

Anthrax, Vader, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Opeth, Gotthard (not metal, but still hard rock and awesome), Dark Tranquility, At the Gates (yes, they are in Barge... Maybe they'll like it enough to try it again in two months? Plus, we'd get the whole Gothenburg scene that way), Arch Enemy, Rhapsody (Luca Turilli's or Rhapsody of Fire), Accept, Helloween, Arkona, Anrga, Freedom Call, Korpiklaani, Trivum, Lamb of God, Morbid Angel, Van Canto, Wintersun (they could play something with Ensiferum!), Immortal, ...

Yes, It's wishful thinking, but it'd be awesome.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:55 am

Wishlist? Geez....I could type up the remaining bands I'd love to see, I'd be here contemplating that all night haha.

I wanna see Entombed on the 70k 2013.

I'm not going the Barge, so this is a 70k wishlist.

ANd, can we make one band walk the plank?

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:58 am

X-Thor wrote:Hmmm... My wishlist'd be:

Anthrax, Vader, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Opeth, Gotthard (not metal, but still hard rock and awesome), Dark Tranquility, At the Gates (yes, they are in Barge... Maybe they'll like it enough to try it again in two months? Plus, we'd get the whole Gothenburg scene that way), Arch Enemy, Rhapsody (Luca Turilli's or Rhapsody of Fire), Accept, Helloween, Arkona, Anrga, Freedom Call, Korpiklaani, Trivum, Lamb of God, Morbid Angel, Van Canto, Wintersun (they could play something with Ensiferum!), Immortal, ...

man, it's sad... I remember when I couldn't even try to name all the great active Gothenburg bands... now all that's left are a couple classics doin' reunion gigs, but no new albums (At The Gates and Carcass), Dark Tranquillity still doin' it right, Darkane still awesome but overlooked, and then the ones that got huge after they went to crap... all the rest seem to have gone away :(
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:20 am

X-Thor wrote:Hmmm... My wishlist'd be:

Opeth and Arkona would be great, too. Forgot to put them on my list :oops:
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:18 am

so please add

jon oliva
    crimson clory
    queensryche
    earl slick
    tesla
    running wild
    accept
    primal fear
    dokken
    within temptation

and finally megadeth
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:36 am

I would love to see DELAIN on board!!

The singer in a bikini on the pool deck! Yes please!!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:01 am

Bikini? Why?
    :boobs:
    Better ;)
    This ship needs more gothic, symphonic, female fronted bands, but I can handle some THRASH!!!

Find me onbroad @ Doro Sabaton Lacuna Coil In Flames Nile Dragonforce Rage Anacrusis
    Helloween Delain Gotthard Kreator Angra Metal Church Tiamat Vika Yermolyeva Lizzy Borden
  • HardNHeavy
    Crewman

by HardNHeavy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:51 am

Cardest wrote:I would love to see DELAIN on board!!

But then I want also Crucified Barbara on board :lol:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am

Cardest wrote:I would love to see DELAIN on board!!

Jep!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Pero
    Petty Officer

by Pero » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Jon Oliva's Pain
    Accept
    Hell
    Helloween
    Anthrax
    Queensryche
    Crimson Glory
    Anvil
    Warlord
    Lizzy Borden
    Paradox
    Jorn
    Grand Magus
    Nifelheim
    Loudness
    Zimmer's Hole
    Count Raven
    Immortal
    Running Wild
    King Diamond
    2011 - 5535
    2012 - 5527
    2013 - 2513
    2014 - 2039
    2015 - 9675
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Ihsahn
    Leprous
    Grand Magus
    Septic Flesh
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Goatwhore/Soilent Green (either is fine by me)
    Arcturus
    Borknagar
    Spiral Architect
    Bloodbath
    Mystic Prophecy
    Demons and Wizards
    Circus Maximus
    Ghost
    The Devil's Blood
    Dream Evil
    Psychotic Waltz
    Persuader
    Skeletonwitch
    Hell
    November's Doom
    Powerworlf
    Swallow the Sun
    Barren Earth
    Voyager
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:28 pm

I will join in the Delain love!

Got the new CD earlier this week - haven't listened to it yet. I found their second cd a bit disappointing so I hope this is an improvement.

27 bands to go, my wishlist is thus:
    Tyr
    Battlelore
    Tarja
    Tarot (unlikely due to Nightwish's hectic touring schedule)
    Trillium
    Sonata Arctica
    Accept
    Avantasia
    Powerwolf
    Unisonic
    Van Canto
    Xandria
    Arch Enemy
    Helloween
    Delain
    Within Temptation
    Epica
    Leaves' Eyes
    Diabulus In Musica
    Bloodbound
    Revamp
    Amaranthe
    Demons & Wizards
    Impellitteri
    MAGNUM
    Gotthard
    Ten
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:10 am

Great list :beerbang: .

But you forgot one:

Be'lakor

Please!

Post Reply 715 posts