Crewman

70 000 tons of metal video

by ttiger » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:36 pm

ive film over 20 hours of video and i begin uploading some on youtube

Amorphis - House of sleep chorus line theater 70 0000 tons of metal 2012 HD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cd9VWidIyc

Eluveitie - Inis Mona chorus line theater 70 0000 tons of metal 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AcTUKOYWEA
    Within temptation, Deathstars, BABYMETAL, Draconian, Diablo Swing Orchestra, OOmph, Megahertz, Dimmu Borgir, Eisbreche, Pain, HEAVENWOOD, HIM, Dope Stars Inc., Ram-Zet, After Forever, The Birthday Massacre, The 69 eyes, Turmion Kätilöt
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: 70 000 tons of metal video

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:03 pm

I have a fair bit of video to sift through and upload but ya have to know I went with THIS ONE first :twisted:

See All Hands On Deck thread for details including humblest apologies to Mooyagi for slandering his good name :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    abodrocc
    Petty Officer

by abodrocc » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:33 pm

I have about 10 or 12 hours of video too.
    When i arrive home yesterday and was going to upload videos to youtube found an email from them with a legal disclaimer about copyrigth of two videos (of about 100 that upload from 70k 2011) so they tell me that my account could be closed if this action is repeated.
    2011 Survived cabin 2543
    2012 survived cabin 2585
    2013 survived cabin 2035
    2014 survived cabin 2589
    2015 survived cabin 2264
    2016 survived cabin 8607
    2017 survived cabin 9611
    2018 survived cabin 8457
    2019 survived cabin 8673
    2020 . . .

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:49 pm

abodrocc wrote:When i arrive home yesterday and was going to upload videos to youtube found an email from them with a legal disclaimer about copyrigth of two videos (of about 100 that upload from 70k 2011) so they tell me that my account could be closed if this action is repeated.

Ouch. Which 2? Did they give you any details as to why those two in particular are being flagged? If you could find out why then you could avoid uploading any that might be ruffling any feathers. Good luck man. I've enjoyed many of your uploads and would hate to see your account closed.

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 pm

How did this end up in Recruit A Cabinmate? haha
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:23 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:How did this end up in Recruit A Cabinmate? haha

I'm convinced someone intended to move it to Engine Room although it seems totally 70K related to me. I msg'd Aaron about it but I'm sure those guys are all resting up now so it's not likely to get looked at for a while. Someone will probably start another one somewhere and then they'll just have to merge them when the time comes.

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 pm

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Last edited by cowboy71 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:31 am, edited 12 times in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    redhead
    Oiler

by redhead » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:44 am

We've been blogging about the trip (in German) and have uploaded also some videos (Alestorm, Nightwish, Edguy, Amorphis, Therion). http://eilan2805.wordpress.com
    :shred:
    ttiger
    Crewman

by ttiger » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:21 pm

ive add:
    In Extremo - Erdbeermund Pool Deck 70 0000 tons of metal 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKTu7XAhcXM

Nightwish - Dead to the world live on pool deck - 70 000 tons of metal
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_22wI7fJ_OU
    Within temptation, Deathstars, BABYMETAL, Draconian, Diablo Swing Orchestra, OOmph, Megahertz, Dimmu Borgir, Eisbreche, Pain, HEAVENWOOD, HIM, Dope Stars Inc., Ram-Zet, After Forever, The Birthday Massacre, The 69 eyes, Turmion Kätilöt
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 pm

And I'm done! All 42 of my full songs uploaded!!

I have a few other bits and pieces (a bit of Fabio Leone at Karaoke, Edguy doing The Trooper, etc) that I'll upload when I have the chance.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:32 pm

You've outdone yourself once again, Dallas.

And that Orphaned Land song is 'Barakah' :-)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Ecliptica wrote:You've outdone yourself once again, Dallas.

And that Orphaned Land song is 'Barakah' :-)

Why thank you sir :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Good stuff.

Also, the first My Dying Bride song is For You, the next is Sear Me and the one from the pool deck is Bring Me Victory.

I'll post my very few vids... SOON. I tried uploading the entire Candlemass set to YouTube but it was rejected for "being too long" but someone posted the entire My Dying Bride Chorus Line set on there, so I don't know how there is a way around it?
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Well, it took four+ hours, but I finally got the video of Fabio doing 'Still Loving You' at karaoke uploaded. Excellent quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFYCcyLH1po

If it's going to take four hours to upload these videos, I may have to find an alternate route; I have videos twice as long as this one (6:32) that I'd like to put up there eventually.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Conrad wrote:Good stuff.

Also, the first My Dying Bride song is For You, the next is Sear Me and the one from the pool deck is Bring Me Victory.

I'll post my very few vids... SOON. I tried uploading the entire Candlemass set to YouTube but it was rejected for "being too long" but someone posted the entire My Dying Bride Chorus Line set on there, so I don't know how there is a way around it?

Cheers mate!

On my youtube upload page there is a message "Congratulations! Your account is now enabled for uploads longer than 15 minutes. " How long EXACTLY the maximum is I don't know....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:39 pm

Other than the entire second Candlemass set, which I can't upload, this is all I filmed, unfortunately.

THERION - The Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah

ORPHANED LAND - Norra El Norra

MY DYING BRIDE - Catherine Blake

TRISTANIA - Shadowman

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:36 am

Nice work Conrad!!

By the way, I've finally got all the song titles of all the songs I got. Now to get to work on creating my own DVD of it all!! :headbanger:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    abodrocc
    Petty Officer

by abodrocc » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:55 am

Anyway, hope the copyright claim will be retired some day and can upload videos of more than 15 minutes again, already uploaded about 90 videos from this cruise, still have to write the song names, so if someone watch some video and know the song name i'll appreciate the help.

http://www.youtube.com/user/abodrocc

Also today i'm uploading videos from the apocalyptica and tenebrarum (David Rivera violin player band) gig January 21
    2011 Survived cabin 2543
    2012 survived cabin 2585
    2013 survived cabin 2035
    2014 survived cabin 2589
    2015 survived cabin 2264
    2016 survived cabin 8607
    2017 survived cabin 9611
    2018 survived cabin 8457
    2019 survived cabin 8673
    2020 . . .

Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:43 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8MCUKBBwUA

I didnt record this but someone has the entire first MDB set on video with pretty decent quality. Of course you can see kevins bald headed ass getting really into them during certain parts :lol: :lol:

hahahaha you can even see when kevin was telling that ktulhu guy on here that hes too into the show to talk
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Monmisreal wrote:hahahaha you can even see when kevin was telling that ktulhu guy on here that hes too into the show to talk

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He would too, poor Kent :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8MCUKBBwUA

I didnt record this but someone has the entire first MDB set on video with pretty decent quality. Of course you can see kevins bald headed ass getting really into them during certain parts :lol: :lol:

hahahaha you can even see when kevin was telling that ktulhu guy on here that hes too into the show to talk

MDB !!!
    I really want to see the second set :headbanger:

Yeah, me too!! I wished someone had filmed the entire second set. I should have. It was their best set!

Your River, The Dreadful Hours Image :headbanger:

2019 Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:49 am

Uploaded the rest of my videos from the cruise. Just a bunch of short videos - Edguy doing The Trooper, Fabio Leone at Karaoke, bus tour of Cayman, etc.

Can all be seen at this Youtube playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5A4B022B5FFEC198
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:51 am

i only shot like 4 videos i wish i did more

http://youtu.be/9113-cWo7cU

http://youtu.be/GaOFDpMRzbQ

http://youtu.be/zf2lz34Fe8U

the last one i havent uploaded yet but thats everything so far
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Conrad wrote:
    Nicolas0928 wrote:

MDB !!!
    I really want to see the second set :headbanger:

Yeah, me too!! I wished someone had filmed the entire second set. I should have. It was their best set!

Your River, The Dreadful Hours Image :headbanger:

it was amazing. i cried! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: what a weenie!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Heijdeman
    Oiler

by Heijdeman » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:09 pm

I recorded the first set on Kevin's request, so you pretty much have to thank him for this ;)
    I have more stuff up on my youtube channel, including the full last set from God Dethroned, their last show ever:
    http://www.youtube.com/klungelslurf
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Heijdeman wrote:

I recorded the first set on Kevin's request, so you pretty much have to thank him for this ;)
    I have more stuff up on my youtube channel, including the full last set from God Dethroned, their last show ever:

good job!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:20 pm

During Tankard's 2nd set at the pool stage, my cabin mate got really drunk and ended up sneaking behind the stage, jumped on and waddled off the front part for a stage dive while tripping over a cable. He landed right on the chest coming in direct contact with the bar, and did he need medical attention? No! Somehow, right after he fell over the barricade he got up and moshed like the vicious asshole that he was that night. :mrgreen: :P Does anyone have a video that? :mrgreen:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:10 am

Heijdeman wrote:

Ill pay you for a copy of the my dying bride set on dvd
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:48 am

HUGE thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart

I have been spending my morning with these links. So very appreciative for your work.

Now, I will throw this out there...if anyone wants to put together a "best of" compilation of videos, i will certianly paypal you cash direct for a burned copy. Compensation for your time and effort. Up to you....
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:During Tankard's 2nd set at the pool stage, my cabin mate got really drunk and ended up sneaking behind the stage, jumped on and waddled off the front part for a stage dive while tripping over a cable. He landed right on the chest coming in direct contact with the bar, and did he need medical attention? No! Somehow, right after he fell over the barricade he got up and moshed like the vicious asshole that he was that night. :mrgreen: :P Does anyone have a video that? :mrgreen:

I remember seeing that :lol: , and no one else seems to have seen it. I didn't see anyone around me recording at that time.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 pm

I just filmed one Song per Show - wanna see all the Concerts live and not through a Camera Eye....
    First uploaded Video: some guitar Solos - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYrbO_roVgE
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Lala wrote:I just filmed one Song per Show - wanna see all the Concerts live and not through a Camera Eye....
    First uploaded Video: some guitar Solos - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYrbO_roVgE

WELL SAID LAL!!!

That is exactly the same philosophy as me :)

Nice work!! :bangers:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:53 am

2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:40 am

Where I am at

Amorphis
    Towards And Against - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_S1FOBnqkg
    You I Need -
    Cannibal Corpse
    Gutted - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9oDSrvkFv8
    Coroner
    Masked Jackal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tgBHbsBVlQ
    Crowbar
    The Cemetery Angels - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpZUj0oLGcE
    Dark Funeral
    The Arrival of Satan’s Empire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpYdvQ_Ak60
    Shadows Over Transylvania - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D2SDsUWcLM
    Diamond Plate
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG33pQ1B0IU
    Eluvitie
    Inos mona - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2lUHJsEKEk
    Kingdom Come Undone - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XGsUuxYiw8
    Thousandfold - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWqCdC2kQz4
    God Dethroned
    God Dethroned - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeRsLsHSXeU
    Sigma Enigma - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmqJMOwAtn0
    In Extremo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qteH4LDGRY8
    Kamelot
    Center of The Universe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6e_1sHh1pA
    Kataklysm
    Prevail - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qteH4LDGRY8
    Push The Venom - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkjnUFGK32U
    My Dying Bride
    The Whore, The Cook and the Mother – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVcSZ7LMPnk
    Your River - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wokZSsYBoCs
    Orphaned Land
    Birth of The Three - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXSAFqPJskU
    1st song indoor set - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9qdi1t63Qg
    Overkill
    Bring Me The Night - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzV_Z-ihpDM
    The Green and Black - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XGsUuxYiw8
    The Wrecking Crew - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bctg7OKDKek
    Samael
    Baphomets Throne - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOMP-6HEwI4
    Luxferre - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRMSvMpOpe0
    Suffocation
    Cataclysmic Purification - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPrP-Vnrxgg
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Hello had a great time and here is my Youtube channel with the videos I shot. http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetalpat?feature=mhee :viking:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:39 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Lala wrote:I just filmed one Song per Show - wanna see all the Concerts live and not through a Camera Eye....

WELL SAID LAL!!!

That is exactly the same philosophy as me :)

Nice work!! :bangers:

Yeah, me too. I only filmed one song for each of my favourite bands, for that same reason. But at the same time, I enjoyed some of the shows so much I kinda wished I captured more so I could watch them again.

2019 Wishlist:
    ttiger
    Crewman

by ttiger » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Dark Funeral -pool Deck - 70 000 tons of metal 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6cSnmUs ... EVo0XZfW7M
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:22 am

I should get around to updating my signature
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:14 am

redhead wrote:We've been blogging about the trip (in German) and have uploaded also some videos (Alestorm, Nightwish, Edguy, Amorphis, Therion). http://eilan2805.wordpress.com
    :shred:

Great, some reading material to bring back memories. Reading your blog it seems like you slept half the event though :P
    I see that there's also moving footage of our forum photo shoot on the sports deck in one of the videos, cool :mrgreen: And I love the Amorphis video!

Were you also the girl who was at the hot tub to interview us? I'm curious to see what has become of that, even though we all made complete asses out of ourselves :mrgreen:
    Edit: Nevermind, that was another German redhead. How confusing!

A small remark: It's not a backpipe but a bagpipe. But as it's all in German you could also just have called it a Dudelsack.
Post Reply 63 posts