Post Reply 327 posts
Thank all you sailors onbroad once again!
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Thank all you sailors onbroad once again!

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Mal2000 wrote:Thank you all. I am still depressed that it has finished. You are the best family I ever had.

Just cus we're not on the boat doesn't mean it's over ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Mal2000 wrote:Thank you all. I am still depressed that it has finished. You are the best family I ever had.

It will be here again before we know it. Last year flew by. Here's to BTH and 70k part3 those who will be at both will have 2 months less to wait \m/
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:45 pm

The pleasure is all ours Andy. thanks for taking some time with me and my drunken friends. It was a nice chat... I bet you had to chat with at least half of the cruise: So here is a reminder

http://achillesblogg.se/2012/2/2/get-ba ... ine-!.aspx

Written in Swedish but I use google translate and it translates quite good

Many thanks again from us (The couple metal) Achilles and Captain Avatar to the entire crew for making this possible again.
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Stained Class wrote:

I think I shed a tear when I read that... :cry: :P
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Some things a little less perfect than last year, but other things moreso.

All up though, an epic cruise.

Thanks to everyone at UMC for all the hard work!!

Agree 100%

Thanks again for being awesome this cruise and stopping to say hi and get a photo with us on the last morning as we were sailing back into Miami. :gulp:

Here's to next year should bands that I would not be able to see here be booked and leave me no choice but to go again for a third year in a row! :headbanger:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Zirconia
    Crewman

by Zirconia » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:56 am

Yes thank you to UMC for yet another unforgettable Cruise! Most things were an improvement from last year! If I could constructively criticize I would say that on some stages the sound was a tad too loud, as in uncomfortable to listen to even with earplugs. I dont normally wear these but had no choice. One such event was Atheist in the Spectrum. The second thing would be the running order, if it cannot be made available before the cruise it would be helpful to have more than one copy per cabin as sharing 1 between 4 is difficult! I loved the trip and I am torn between the next 2 cruises as they are happening so close together it will be difficult to arrange work to make both! Keep up the good work and see you onboard another UMC soon! :)
    2011, 2012, 2015 Survivor, BTH 2012 Survivor!!!! \m/\m/
  • Ripley
    Crewman

by Ripley » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:20 am

thank you, thank you thank you UMC. I'd never expected to have such a great time on a ship. This was my first but definitely not my last cruise. :deathmetal:
    I shared dinner with Tankard :heavydrink: and have an amazing picture with Corpsefrinder. :death:

Hope to be part on another cruise.

See you again Ripley

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    I space no one can hear you scream

Wishlist for 70000 tons 2014: Dark Fortress, Satyricon, Marduk, Dimmu Borgir, Cripper, God Seed, Skeletonwitch, Necrophobic, Belphegor, Skalmöld, Endstille, Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decapitation, King Diamond
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:55 am

Zirconia wrote:Yes thank you to UMC for yet another unforgettable Cruise! Most things were an improvement from last year! If I could constructively criticize I would say that on some stages the sound was a tad too loud, as in uncomfortable to listen to even with earplugs. I dont normally wear these but had no choice. One such event was Atheist in the Spectrum. The second thing would be the running order, if it cannot be made available before the cruise it would be helpful to have more than one copy per cabin as sharing 1 between 4 is difficult! I loved the trip and I am torn between the next 2 cruises as they are happening so close together it will be difficult to arrange work to make both! Keep up the good work and see you onboard another UMC soon! :)

you could go to the info desk on deck four and get a copy of the running order any time
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Zirconia
    Crewman

by Zirconia » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:41 pm

I didnt know that! Thanks! :oops:
    2011, 2012, 2015 Survivor, BTH 2012 Survivor!!!! \m/\m/
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:19 am

I had the time of my life on the cruise. I thought i had done and seen lots but this was just beyond my expectations. I will be back on one of the next cruises. :3drunks:
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:35 pm

I had a great time....

I thought I'd be planning a Thailand or Brazil trip for 2013....now I'm all but convinced the cruise is a mandatory vaca.

I will not redact my issues regarding lack of news. But, I whole heartedly thank the UMC staff. I met Blake and he was busting serious ass to keep things in order. Thanks for the hard work folks.

Also, I really enjoyed meeting so many wonderful cruisers. I regret not talking to many forumites, but that is how it goes when your immersed in such a frantic pace.

So many nice Canadians and Germans. I will really hope to speak a little more German by the time the next round comes.
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:31 pm

As much as I enjoyed the inaugural cruise, I think I enjoyed myself even more this time around and was definitely a more memorable experience all around for me. Like all of you, I still miss the good times and am sad not to be enjoying them still. Going back to regular life has certainly been a bummer, but I'm doing my best to compensate. Needless to say, I'll be back for the next two coming up and any others that'll come after that. Just counting the days in the meantime, until I see you lunatics again :headbanger:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Captain Metal wrote:As much as I enjoyed the inaugural cruise, I think I enjoyed myself even more this time around and was definitely a more memorable experience all around for me. Like all of you, I still miss the good times and am sad not to be enjoying them still. Going back to regular life has certainly been a bummer, but I'm doing my best to compensate. Needless to say, I'll be back for the next two coming up and any others that'll come after that. Just counting the days in the meantime, until I see you lunatics again :headbanger:

Awesome! Thanks for enhancing the fun with pre-and-post parties and meetups! I'm gonna try to do Barge and 70K as well!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Captain Metal wrote:As much as I enjoyed the inaugural cruise, I think I enjoyed myself even more this time around and was definitely a more memorable experience all around for me. Like all of you, I still miss the good times and am sad not to be enjoying them still. Going back to regular life has certainly been a bummer, but I'm doing my best to compensate. Needless to say, I'll be back for the next two coming up and any others that'll come after that. Just counting the days in the meantime, until I see you lunatics again :headbanger:

Awesome! Thanks for enhancing the fun with pre-and-post parties and meetups! I'm gonna try to do Barge and 70K as well!

Yeah man. Those were some pretty special times we had. Uppers and downers before and after the cruise. They mean a lot and we appreciate it.

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Captain, your response to KevinP before Candlemass "We don't care what you say. Fuck You!" will stay as one of the many highlites of this cruise! (Thanks to Overkill for providing the lyrics lol) I thought it would never be possible but the second trip definitely matched the first one nicely. Thank you all good people :heavydrink: :bangers:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:48 pm

That was Justin who yelled that, correct me if I'm wrong ? :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Haha! Fun times before Candlemass indeed!
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Andre you need to update your avatar and join the bald head club :headbanger: :mrgreen: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Evican wrote:Haha! Fun times before Candlemass indeed!

love your new profile pic Rachael! KICKASS!
  • torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:23 am

KevinP wrote:Andre you need to update your avatar and join the bald head club :headbanger: :mrgreen: :headbanger:

Will do!
    I've been sick for 2 weeks since the cruise - the damn 'vacation cold' mowed me down but no worries, once I get all my pics sorted out the avatar will be changed!
    Cheers! :beerbang:

P.S. I don't do facebook (F-ing hate that thing!)
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:27 pm

torpedo20 wrote:

You mooyagi and evildan :roll:

:lol: :P :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:28 pm

KevinP wrote:
    torpedo20 wrote:

and gnoff! LOL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:46 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    torpedo20 wrote:

and gnoff! LOL

It's a pretty bombass group we've got going :beerbang:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:49 pm

my facebook use has diminished quite significantly after seeing all the cruise pics get tagged. i'm only on about every other day now just to check and for only about 15 min. feels kinda nice!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:16 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    torpedo20 wrote:

and gnoff! LOL

And Passionfruit, I believe
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:56 am

... and miss out on a lot of cool pictures that are shared there.
    Last edited by Tuup on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:01 am

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:It's a pretty bombass group we've got going :beerbang:

The wierd kids that refuse to use evilbook :D

Everyone knows the wierd kids in school became the best after school, yay!

So with logic (Mr. Spock) we that hate evilbook will be the coolest cruisers!

:bangers:

It's like pissing into the widn, and makes little to no sense. None of you are THAT important that you need to keep your privacy.

Why not use an abacus to do math and rickshaw to go to the store as well ? :P :lol: :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:22 am

Just be like me, an apathetic Facebook user. Don't log on a ton, never actually make friend requests. :mrgreen:
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 am

gnoff wrote:I send all my posts by smoke signals, then a friend that use the internet interprets them and puts them in this here forum

methinks your "internet savvy friend" is a big pervert!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:08 pm

KevinP wrote:Why not use an abacus to do math and rickshaw to go to the store as well ? :P :lol: :P

Maybe I do!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:38 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Why not use an abacus to do math and rickshaw to go to the store as well ? :P :lol: :P

Maybe I do!

Typical Pats and Sox fan :P :P :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Maybe I do!

Typical Pats and Sox fan :P :P :P

That makes no sense! Typical Yankees fan
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:46 pm

They've been playing with the website :)

2012 Lineup has been moved to the "History" tab, there are a bunch of links under the "Press Features 2012" link in the History tab....

And back under the "Artists" tab....

We will start to announce the 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 line up... SOON!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:55 am

SOON is used on a "sliding scale" :roll:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    HDAngie
    Petty Officer

by HDAngie » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:31 am

I would like to congratulate the creators and organizers of this festival!
    I can sincerely say: amazing Job !!!
    even I came over from Germany, the trip was worth every cent...…
    :bangers: :bangers:
    70K Survivor 2012 cabin 3401
    70K Survivor 2013 cabin 4546
    70K booked 2014 cabin 9038
    70K booked 2015 cabin 7566
    70K booked 2016 cabin 6562
    70K booked 2017 cabin 7566
    70K booked. 2018 cabin 7318
    hdangie@yahoo.de
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:30 pm

HDAngie wrote:I would like to congratulate the creators and organizers of this festival!
    I can sincerely say: amazing Job !!!
    even I came over from Germany, the trip was worth every cent...…
    :bangers: :bangers:

Hey gnoff is looking for some peeps from Dusseldorf. See his thread about it :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:07 pm

cowboy71 wrote:They've been playing with the website :)

2012 Lineup has been moved to the "History" tab, there are a bunch of links under the "Press Features 2012" link in the History tab....

And back under the "Artists" tab....

We will start to announce the 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 line up... SOON!

i guess it's good that someone's at least playing around with the site...LOL! did we have announcements in April last year?
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 am

one month ago almost to the minute i was walking on to the ship for my first time. and even a month later i can still bask in the afterglow and still say thank you to the whole UMC crew from the bottom of my heart for putting this together and i cannot wait till December and BTH :bangers:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:38 pm

CaptOblivious wrote:one month ago almost to the minute i was walking on to the ship for my first time. and even a month later i can still bask in the afterglow and still say thank you to the whole UMC crew from the bottom of my heart for putting this together and i cannot wait till December and BTH :bangers:

I can't wait to get on one of the boats again!!!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:15 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:one month ago almost to the minute i was walking on to the ship for my first time. and even a month later i can still bask in the afterglow and still say thank you to the whole UMC crew from the bottom of my heart for putting this together and i cannot wait till December and BTH :bangers:

I can't wait to get on one of the boats again!!!

BOATS! BOATS! BOATS! BOATS! BOATS!
    :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
Post Reply 327 posts