Post Reply 327 posts
Thank all you sailors onbroad once again!
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Thank all you sailors onbroad once again!

by Andy » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Thank you very much all you sailors from Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Trinidad, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States and Venezuela for making 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 such an incredible success and being part of Heavy Metal history once again.

For those of you who did not sail with us, check out how we got featured on CNN: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-737377

Thank all you sailors once again!

Your Skipper and the entire 70000TONS OF METAL crew.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: Thank all you sailors onbroad once again!

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 pm

The pleasure was all ours Andy!

Thanks to you and yours for all you've provided us!

Still cracking up over your comment to us on the last night to just keep posting wishlists, keep bitching and all will be well. Rest assured, I trust that all of these things will continue :lol:

Hoping you get to enjoy at least a little downtime now after all your hard work. Have a great 2012 man! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Thanks Andy.

You looked surprisingly well whenever I saw you (quickly) walk by on board.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Skwizgar
    Petty Officer

by Skwizgar » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:05 pm

This was my first cruise with you, and it won't be my last. Thanks for a great time.
    Amon Amarth - Gorgoroth - (the reanimated corps of) Celtic Frost - Bloodhag -[b] [b]- um, what where we talking about?
    abodrocc
    Petty Officer

by abodrocc » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks to you, Allison and all the UMC crew for made this happen again, see you in 360 days, some hours, some minutes . . .
    Cheers and regards from Colombia
    2011 Survived cabin 2543
    2012 cabin 2585
    2013 cabin 2035
    2014 cabin 2589
    2015 cabin 2264
    2016 cabin 8607
    2017 cabin 9611
    2018 cabin 8457
    2019 cabin 8673
    2020 cabin 6659

CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Thank you to you Andy and all of the UMC crew this has been the best week of my life and i will be back for 70k 2013 and going for sure on the first Barge to Hell run.
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Some things a little less perfect than last year, but other things moreso.

All up though, an epic cruise.

Thanks to everyone at UMC for all the hard work!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:08 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Some things a little less perfect than last year, but other things moreso.

All up though, an epic cruise.

Thanks to everyone at UMC for all the hard work!!

:viking: I had no experience from last year so its difficult to compare. But !! All I can say is it was superb, a one off extra top of the rocks crusie. Thanks to all participating !!!!!! :viking:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
  • CountessBathory
    Oiler

by CountessBathory » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Thanks Andy for a wicked week! That had to be the best vacation ever :cheers:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Thank you Andy. You and your crew were great and put together one of the best weeks of my life (thank you for making sure I got to see God Dethroned's last shows EVER! That meant so much to me I cannot even say!)
    And thank you Andy, Allison, Blake, Robin and Aaron for participating in my sad face pics, I really enjoyed my little project and it gave me an opportunity to meet SO MANY people! Also, Andy, yours was awesome and I'll post it here when I get the chance haha

And to anybody I met, whether I got your picture or not, feel free to add me on Facebook and keep in touch! You ALL made this week super amazing!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:28 pm

So hungover!! Thank you Andy!!! :lol: :lol: Can't wait for next year!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:00 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:The pleasure was all ours Andy!

Thanks to you and yours for all you've provided us!

Still cracking up over your comment to us on the last night to just keep posting wishlists, keep bitching and all will be well. Rest assured, I trust that all of these things will continue :lol:

Hoping you get to enjoy at least a little downtime now after all your hard work. Have a great 2012 man! :headbanger:

No downtime, let's start with Barge band announcements. :lol: :lol: :lol: I need a few specific carrots for a guaranteed booking to occur. And I want to book and not be in "mental limbo" until what I need is announced. :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Thank you Andy and the UMC crew! This was yet another fantastic trip onbroad the Majesty of the Seas. I loved every moment of the trip. Got the chance to talk to Blake and Allison and every time I saw you skip, you were running by looking very busy. All the effort was much appreciated. I see that you folks really took care to listen to what we, the obnoxious customers, had to say. Fantastic job and kudos to you all. See you again SOON!

:cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Thank You!
    Thank You so vary much!!!!
    Can not wait till round 3 wheather it be Barge or 70,000 Tons
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:24 pm

I don't even know where to begin saying thank you, although I guess I can start for taking the time Andy/Allison/Blake/Aaron to say hello! It was great to finally meet you all, shame you were all running around and so busy - you all really do deserve a holiday (after announcing everything you have on Barge to Hell ;) ).

Cheers, love and well wishes your way for another fantastic year! :bangers:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Thank you Andy for creating this damn thing!!!! Winning!!!
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:34 pm

I concur. Thank you Andy. This was a very enlightening experience for me. I learned about several groups I had never heard of before, and I learned to better appreciate the bands from genres I normally don't listen to. I also met lots of great people and learned to better appreciate the culture that comes with metal. Thanks for the opportunity.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Thank you Andy and the rest of the UMC crew! this was once again an amazing journey! I loved every minute of if and am really looking forward to going again next time around. It was also really nice meeting Allison and Blake. Hope you get to have some well deserved rest. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:40 pm

sageoftruth wrote:I concur. Thank you Andy. This was a very enlightening experience for me. I learned about several groups I had never heard of before, and I learned to better appreciate the bands from genres I normally don't listen to. I also met lots of great people and learned to better appreciate the culture that comes with metal. Thanks for the opportunity.

:cheers: Very well said
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:17 pm

I didn't think it was possible to have as much fun as last year, but I am pretty sure it happened. Andy thanks for bringing together awesome metal fans from all over the world! Hope I can make it on all the cruises!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    nikki1077
    Oiler

by nikki1077 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Andy, thank you for another amazing cruise!! Cannot wait for barge.
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 pm

It was a pleasure, really, once again :bangers:
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Yeah let me throw my thanks in once again...Andy and crew, thanks for all the hard work!!! I can't fathom how stressful it must be throughout the year to deal with all these bands, get them onbroad, and then schedule everything out so that you handle all the egos, satisfy all the promises...etc...A JOB WELL DONE!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
  • Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:39 am

My family & I wish to say thank you to Skip & the crew.

See sig, Skip. :heavydrink:
    2012 - There for MDB, worth it
    2012 Barge to Hell - Ruled
    2015 - Should've gone to MDF 2014
    2016 - Awesome, best lineup since Barge
    2018 - Solid lineup, great time
    2023 - Hypo & RC
    2024 - Perhaps the best lineup yet
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:45 am

thank you and the UMC crew!
    we once again enjoyed the hole trip a lot!
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:26 am

Thanks to everyone who made this another epic adventure!

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:41 am

Much appreciated for all the hard work put into this cruise again.
    Was great to see so many faces again and meet so many new ones.
  • Rayzor
    Petty Officer

by Rayzor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 am

Another awesome time, thanks to all involved. I can only imagine how much work this must be for the handful of people at UMC, great job!
    Uncle Soda
    Petty Officer

by Uncle Soda » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:16 am

Andy, and every single person on the team - massive thanks from here as well. It was our virgin cruise and it was un-bee-lievable all way round. Can't wait for the next one. :bangers:
    Drinks at the Twilight Tavern. Pays with Tokens of Time.

wishlist: Ensiferum, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Heidevolk, Chthonic, Entombed, Finntroll, Heavy Metal Perse, Powerwolf, Primordial, Grand Magus, Monster Magnet
    strangeways
    Crewman
    Location: Greater Chicagoland area - United States of America

by strangeways » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Had a great time and will be back again next year!
    2013 Wish List: Accept, Ace Frehley, Angel Witch, Anvil, BOC, Cirith Ungol, Doro, Helstar, Immortal, Love/Hate, Lucifer's Friend, Motorhead, Pentagram, Rose Tattoo, Running Wild, Saxon, Savatage, Slough Feg, Sodom, Trouble, Warrior Soul, Wolf
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Andy I know I told you onbroad and I will tell you again. What you have created here is incredibly special. I am so grateful for the amazing friendships, two trips of a lifetime (so far), getting to see bands I thought I would never see, and all the awesome band performances. You and your crew did a fantastic job! Thank you so much!! :cheers:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
  • Keuf
    Petty Officer

by Keuf » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Andy it was the most incredible thing I expected to do in my life !!! Thank you very much fore everything and keep rockin' my friend :shred:

all the best !!!!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Thanks Andy and the UMC crew! This trip was truly something special and I had the time of my life on it. I had so much fun that I'm suffering from 70k withdrawals... lol.

Can't wait to do it again, not sure when that will be, but I will be back again in the future.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Andy,

I'm glad that I finally got to meet you in person and thank you for the trip of a lifetime (twice!!!)
    Your entire crew deserves a round of applause and this >>>> :shots:

Thank you so much and we will meet again.
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Thanks for a great time!

My neck is surprisingly not sore. Tons of wonderful memories.

See you next year, no doubt about it
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:Thanks for a great time!

that was so funny when i met you in the elevator with my dying bride!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm pretty sure I saw you several times but wasn't sure if it was you :oops:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Thank you so much Andy and UMC! I can't wait to see what the future holds for UMC and I assure you I will be there!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 pm

My wishlist if 40 bands long, hopefully you'll be able to get a couple of them. I think last year you only hit a couple of my wishlist although my wishlist changed a lot and a lot of the bands onbroad I hadn't listened to and they are now among my favourites (Amorphis, Eluveitie).
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:47 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

I'm pretty sure I saw you several times but wasn't sure if it was you :oops:

I feel the same about you! I honestly had a really hard time finding forumites. I didn't get one sucessful nap in all cruise so I only made it to Karaoke sparingly (which is where I assume everyone was)

I wore a black kilt on the third day with a Rotting Christ shirt. I also tend to headbang a lot by myself :)

If i could figure out how to share pictures of things on the forum i would (other than using a URL)
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
Post Reply 327 posts