Post Reply 327 posts
Thank all you sailors onbroad once again!
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Thank all you sailors onbroad once again!

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:15 pm

mooyagi wrote:Unless we know the source of those rumors it could just be drunken speculation. All in all, we don't know anything and we won't actually know until the details are released. I recall talk of a European cruise, but that doesn't necessarily mean 70K as UMC, if I recall correctly, has 4 cruises in the works. My thought would be that they keep the flagship (70K) in the US, Barge is #2, a potential European cruise for #3 and a total wild card for #4.

I also heard that #4 would be a one off, while the other 3 would be annual. But again, drunken speculation probably.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Europe gets enough metal festivals. Keep them deprived and spending their $$$$$ in our country please :)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:16 pm

KevinP wrote:Europe gets enough metal festivals. Keep them deprived and spending their $$$$$ in our country please :)

Yes, please,
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Fuck the Majesty. When do we get a ship with this?

I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:37 am

KevinP wrote:Europe gets enough metal festivals. Keep them deprived and spending their $$$$$ in our country please :)

It would be good for you too to visit the free world every now and then. And we wouldn't have to travel to third world countries to get onbroad a metal cruise. :mrgreen:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:41 am

Memnoch wrote:

It would be good for you too to visit the free world every now and then. And we wouldn't have to travel to third world countries to get onbroad a metal cruise. :mrgreen:

I'm married so I'm not FREE in any sense. So until then, keep it in my backyard. It minimizes the bitching and moaning I have to endure :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:30 am

KevinP wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:

I'm married so I'm not FREE in any sense. So until then, keep it in my backyard. It minimizes the bitching and moaning the wife has to endure :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, yes, forgot that. :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:12 am

mooyagi wrote:Fuck the Majesty. When do we get a ship with this?

That would be so fun!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:07 pm

mooyagi wrote:Fuck the Majesty. When do we get a ship with this?

which ship is that?!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Probably the new Disney ship. I thought they were the only one with a water coaster to date.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:34 pm

The Majesty is taking bookings for 3 and 4 night cruises for every week throughout January (through as far as their calendar goes in fact, to the end of April) 2013.

So if 70K 2013 is still on the Majesty, it isn't until May 2013 at least.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/findac ... nd+Cruises

Mike Low reckons that it was the same last year though, but I thought that they had the week blocked-out.....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:46 pm

cowboy71 wrote:The Majesty is taking bookings for 3 and 4 night cruises for every week throughout January (through as far as their calendar goes in fact, to the end of April) 2013.

Mike Low reckons that it was the same last year though, but I thought that they had the week blocked-out.....

they didn't have the week blocked out until a few months from now.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:38 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:The Majesty is taking bookings for 3 and 4 night cruises for every week throughout January (through as far as their calendar goes in fact, to the end of April) 2013.

they didn't have the week blocked out until a few months from now.

I definitely remember us trying to figure out the dates through RC booking and the week of the cruise was still open on the Royal Caribbean website at the time.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Guess we will find out SOON enough.

But, it was on this day last year that the first bands were named for 70K, and we still don't even know the dates for 2013 yet.

So to me, its looking less and less likely to be at the end of January....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:48 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Guess we will find out SOON enough.

But, it was on this day last year that the first bands were named for 70K, and we still don't even know the dates for 2013 yet.

i just noticed Ripper in your sig. He and I grew up near Cleveland and I've seen his old band Winter's Bane so many years ago, he's always been awesome and a nice guy! Would love Ripper onbroad for 70K!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Sounds like it
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:21 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

i just noticed Ripper in your sig. He and I grew up near Cleveland and I've seen his old band Winter's Bane so many years ago, he's always been awesome and a nice guy! Would love Ripper onbroad for 70K!

YEAH RHIA!! I was gobsmacked when I found out he was going to tour Australia :shock:

Everyone rants about how awesome a singer Matt Barlow is, but frankly I was seriously pissed when Jon Schaeffer shafted Ripper out of Iced Earth when Barlow wanted to return.

Its going to be amazing to see him live again - last time I saw him was with Iced Earth, back in 2004 at the Bang Your Head festival in Germany (and damn was that awwesome)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:55 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

I love the Winters Bane albums!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 am

STACH100 wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

I love the Winters Bane albums!

it's good stuff, and so damn old now...wow i can't believe how long ago it all was! cleveland had a decent scene back in the day.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:39 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

YEAH RHIA!! I was gobsmacked when I found out he was going to tour Australia :shock:

Everyone rants about how awesome a singer Matt Barlow is, but frankly I was seriously pissed when Jon Schaeffer shafted Ripper out of Iced Earth when Barlow wanted to return.

Its going to be amazing to see him live again - last time I saw him was with Iced Earth, back in 2004 at the Bang Your Head festival in Germany (and damn was that awwesome)

i agree he is much better than Barlow, but i'm totally biased for my homeboy Ripper, LOL.

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:50 am

After seeing "Festivals Of The Wicked" I didn't really like him anymore as a singer. The show of him at Wacken he couldn't really decide which octave he wanted to sing in and it got annoying.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:10 pm

I didn't quite realise how ahead of schedule the barge is until I looked at the announcement dates for last years cruise. Band number 18 was only announced on August 29th last year... :shock:

Either Andy is trying a new business strategy or setting up his biggest troll yet... 3-4 months of no announcements :lol:

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Ravenlord wrote:I didn't quite realise how ahead of schedule the barge is until I looked at the announcement dates for last years cruise. Band number 18 was only announced on August 29th last year... :shock:

Either Andy is trying a new business strategy or setting up his biggest troll yet... 3-4 months of no announcements :lol:

Probably getting ahead because they still have 70K to promote as well. Drum up support for Barge now and get early bookings, then start to sound the horn for 70K cruisers.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Andy is a businessman. People have been bitching and moaning (and asking nicely too) for more announcements sooner and more timely. Can't blame him for listening to the customer base.

Also, if you want to selll tickets when something isn't a complete "novelty" anymore, you gotta give people bands so they can make their decision. Simple as that (at least to me).

1st cruise, novelty, you partially go on faith.
    2nd cruise, we were all rabid dogs and would book with no bands announced and didn't care

Future crusies - reality sets in for most people and they treat it like a festival - they need bands to justify the cost of going :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:01 pm

KevinP wrote:Andy is a businessman. People have been bitching and moaning (and asking nicely too) for more announcements sooner and more timely. Can't blame him for listening to the customer base.

Also, if you want to selll tickets when something isn't a complete "novelty" anymore, you gotta give people bands so they can make their decision. Simple as that (at least to me).

1st cruise, novelty, you partially go on faith.
    2nd cruise, we were all rabid dogs and would book with no bands announced and didn't care

Future crusies - reality sets in for most people and they treat it like a festival - they need bands to justify the cost of going :mrgreen:

Exactly. Hopefully 70K will also get a bunch of announcements at once
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:21 am

I am anxiously waiting for ANY kind of 70k announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:35 am

STACH100 wrote:I am anxiously waiting for ANY kind of 70k announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:24 am

Stained Class wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:I am anxiously waiting for ANY kind of 70k announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

Here ya go. These will be served at all meals

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 am

KevinP wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

+1

Here ya go. These will be served at all meals

Calm down there, bucko. We all know you'll be the first in line to stuff a Mooyagi frank down your throat.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:41 pm

i do love the expression on your face in that pic Ryan, it's pretty bombass! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 pm

WizardBeast wrote:i do love the expression on your face in that pic Ryan, it's pretty bombass! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's br00tal. Can't be anything but br00tal to the maximum 00 with a My Little Pony hat on
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:48 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:i do love the expression on your face in that pic Ryan, it's pretty bombass! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's br00tal. Can't be anything but br00tal to the maximum 00 with a My Little Pony hat on

br00tal in pink!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:01 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

br00tal in pink!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

With a mouthful of brat :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:50 pm

so, uhh.... dates were announced but didn't even get posted here?

January 28 - February 1, 2013
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:25 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:so, uhh.... dates were announced but didn't even get posted here?

Its actually good news(ish) that the week is that one.

IF the lineup is stellar and IF by some miracle we can afford it, that week is the second week of the school year here so its not as big an inconvenience as if it was the first week :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:09 am

So slightly later but not enough to space it out from Barge much
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:09 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:so, uhh.... dates were announced but didn't even get posted here?

Yeah, would expect at least the thread title to change.

Good to finally have dates for this thing. I was hoping it would get pushed back a few weeks at least so it wasn't so close to Barge but that time period should still work fine. Hopefully they wait a while for booking to open.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:19 am

I'd (actually it should be "I'll") get to celebrate my birthday (Jan 28th) onbroad. Yay! :D
    Wishlist:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:26 am

Memnoch wrote:I'd (actually it should be "I'll") get to celebrate my birthday (Jan 28th) onbroad. Yay! :D

Cool! Maybe you can get Andy and the UMC crew to make a big cake for it.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:38 am

I'd rather get some of my wish list bands onbroad. ;)
    Wishlist:
Post Reply 327 posts