Thank all you sailors onbroad once again!

Discuss anything related to 70000TONS OF METAL

Thank all you sailors onbroad once again!

Postby Andy » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Thank you very much all you sailors from Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Trinidad, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States and Venezuela for making 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 such an incredible success and being part of Heavy Metal history once again.

For those of you who did not sail with us, check out how we got featured on CNN: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-737377

Thank all you sailors once again!

Your Skipper and the entire 70000TONS OF METAL crew.
Andy
THE SKIPPER

Re: Thank all you sailors onbroad once again!

Postby ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 pm

The pleasure was all ours Andy!

Thanks to you and yours for all you've provided us!

Still cracking up over your comment to us on the last night to just keep posting wishlists, keep bitching and all will be well. Rest assured, I trust that all of these things will continue :lol:

Hoping you get to enjoy at least a little downtime now after all your hard work. Have a great 2012 man! :headbanger:
TROUBLE, ARGUS, ARTILLERY, ANVIL, DIO DISCIPLES, ELECTRIC WIZARD, GOATSNAKE,

HEATHEN, HELL, HELSTAR, KRUX, METAL CHURCH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, ONSLAUGHT,

OZ, OMEN, PENTAGRAM, ST. VITUS, SKULL FIST, UDO & WEEDEATER

:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
ShoreSlayer
Captain

Postby alex_canada » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Thanks Andy.

You looked surprisingly well whenever I saw you (quickly) walk by on board.
2015 Wishlist: 3 Inches of Blood, Accept, Blind Guardian,Chthonic, Equilibrium, Kalmah, Mambo Kurt, Nightwish, Orden Ogan, Pagan's Mind, Therion, Turisas, Wintersun
alex_canada
Midshipman

Postby Skwizgar » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:05 pm

This was my first cruise with you, and it won't be my last. Thanks for a great time.
Amon Amarth - Gorgoroth - (the reanimated corps of) Celtic Frost - Bloodhag -[b] [b]- um, what where we talking about?
Skwizgar
Petty Officer

Postby abodrocc » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks to you, Allison and all the UMC crew for made this happen again, see you in 360 days, some hours, some minutes . . .
Cheers and regards from Colombia
2011 Survived at cabin 2543
2012 survived at cabin 2585
2013 survived at cabin 2035
2014 ---> 2589

abodrocc
Crewman

Postby CaptOblivious » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Thank you to you Andy and all of the UMC crew this has been the best week of my life and i will be back for 70k 2013 and going for sure on the first Barge to Hell run.
You can't have slaughter without laughter
2012-cabin # 4519
2012-BtH cabin# 2563
2013-cabin # 3015
2014-cabin # 2515
2015-cabin # 8659
Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
Hockeyagi 2013 champ
CaptOblivious
Ensign

Postby cowboy71 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Some things a little less perfect than last year, but other things moreso.

All up though, an epic cruise.

Thanks to everyone at UMC for all the hard work!!
Gigs: Nov ACCEPT
Bands I want on 70k 2015
-/-Accept-/-Amaranthe-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Delain-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Falconer-/-Gotthard-/-Heavatar-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerglove-/-Powerwolf-/-Pythia-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody-Of-Fire-/-Running-Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Serenity-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Stratovarius-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Therion-/-Tourniquet-/-Trillium-/-Twilight-Force-/-Tyr-/-UnExpect-/-Unisonic-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
cowboy71
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby mgrock » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:08 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Some things a little less perfect than last year, but other things moreso.

All up though, an epic cruise.

Thanks to everyone at UMC for all the hard work!!

:viking: I had no experience from last year so its difficult to compare. But !! All I can say is it was superb, a one off extra top of the rocks crusie. Thanks to all participating !!!!!! :viking:
2012 survivor in 4010
2013 survivor in 4010
2014 survivor in 4010
2015 deck 9
mgrock
Petty Officer

Postby CountessBathory » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Thanks Andy for a wicked week! That had to be the best vacation ever :cheers:
CountessBathory
Oiler

Postby DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Thank you Andy. You and your crew were great and put together one of the best weeks of my life (thank you for making sure I got to see God Dethroned's last shows EVER! That meant so much to me I cannot even say!)
And thank you Andy, Allison, Blake, Robin and Aaron for participating in my sad face pics, I really enjoyed my little project and it gave me an opportunity to meet SO MANY people! Also, Andy, yours was awesome and I'll post it here when I get the chance haha

And to anybody I met, whether I got your picture or not, feel free to add me on Facebook and keep in touch! You ALL made this week super amazing!
Powerwolf-NeObliviscaris-JulieLaughsNomore-Hypocrisy-Kalmah-Nightfall-Gardenian-Gojira-CarBomb-Neurosis-Sargon-Sacrifice-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-Agalloch-Equilibrium-GodDethroned-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Therion-Alestorm-Sigh-Firewind-Whispered-Jaldaboath-Korpiklaani-Shangren-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Borknagar-DimensionZero-Heathen-MentalHome-MorsPrincipiumEst-Myrath-Illogicist-Gnostic-Hacride-BoltThrower-Goatwhore-MiseryIndex-Xentrix-Acrassicauda-LakeOfTears-Impious-Melechesh-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Zimmer'sHole-Apocalyptica-Witchery-Skyfire-Annihilator-Trepalium-EphelDuath-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-Skeletonwitch-InExtremo-DaylightDies-Sodom-Vinterland-Desultory

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8___ (2015)
DrinkMoxie
Commander

Postby biertroll » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:28 pm

So hungover!! Thank you Andy!!! :lol: :lol: Can't wait for next year!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
70000tons 2015 Wishlist: Hail of Bullets, Absu, Korpiklaani, Carpathian Forest, Coroner & Morbid Angel (1 set Altars / 1 set BATS).

Survived 70000tons 2012! Deflected MDF 2013. Survived 70000tons 2014. MDF 2014. LVDF 2014. Cabin 9611 70K 2015.
biertroll
Chief Petty Officer

Postby KevinP » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:00 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:The pleasure was all ours Andy!

Thanks to you and yours for all you've provided us!

Still cracking up over your comment to us on the last night to just keep posting wishlists, keep bitching and all will be well. Rest assured, I trust that all of these things will continue :lol:

Hoping you get to enjoy at least a little downtime now after all your hard work. Have a great 2012 man! :headbanger:

No downtime, let's start with Barge band announcements. :lol: :lol: :lol: I need a few specific carrots for a guaranteed booking to occur. And I want to book and not be in "mental limbo" until what I need is announced. :headbanger:
WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
KevinP
Commander

Postby mooyagi » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Thank you Andy and the UMC crew! This was yet another fantastic trip onbroad the Majesty of the Seas. I loved every moment of the trip. Got the chance to talk to Blake and Allison and every time I saw you skip, you were running by looking very busy. All the effort was much appreciated. I see that you folks really took care to listen to what we, the obnoxious customers, had to say. Fantastic job and kudos to you all. See you again SOON!

:cheers:
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
mooyagi
Captain

Postby Azazel101 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Thank You!
Thank You so vary much!!!!
Can not wait till round 3 wheather it be Barge or 70,000 Tons
Wish list Accept/ Amorphis/ Anata/ArchEnemy/Asyphx/ Autopsy/Benadiction / BoltThrower/Carnage/ CivilWar/ Clutch/ Dismember/Exhumed/ Entrails/ ForcedEntry/ GWAR/ Hypocrisy/ Immolation/Immortal/PoisonBlack/ Pro-Pain/Soulfly/ ST/Triptykon/ Unleashed /Vader
Azazel101
Midshipman

Postby vikingbitch » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:24 pm

I don't even know where to begin saying thank you, although I guess I can start for taking the time Andy/Allison/Blake/Aaron to say hello! It was great to finally meet you all, shame you were all running around and so busy - you all really do deserve a holiday (after announcing everything you have on Barge to Hell ;) ).

Cheers, love and well wishes your way for another fantastic year! :bangers:
SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
vikingbitch
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby pablov8 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Thank you Andy for creating this damn thing!!!! Winning!!!
70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
pablov8
Midshipman

Postby sageoftruth » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:34 pm

I concur. Thank you Andy. This was a very enlightening experience for me. I learned about several groups I had never heard of before, and I learned to better appreciate the bands from genres I normally don't listen to. I also met lots of great people and learned to better appreciate the culture that comes with metal. Thanks for the opportunity.
sageoftruth
Sub-Lieutenant

Postby KDibildeaux » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Thank you Andy and the rest of the UMC crew! this was once again an amazing journey! I loved every minute of if and am really looking forward to going again next time around. It was also really nice meeting Allison and Blake. Hope you get to have some well deserved rest. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:40 pm

sageoftruth wrote:I concur. Thank you Andy. This was a very enlightening experience for me. I learned about several groups I had never heard of before, and I learned to better appreciate the bands from genres I normally don't listen to. I also met lots of great people and learned to better appreciate the culture that comes with metal. Thanks for the opportunity.

:cheers: Very well said
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
mooyagi
Captain

Postby WizardBeast » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:17 pm

I didn't think it was possible to have as much fun as last year, but I am pretty sure it happened. Andy thanks for bringing together awesome metal fans from all over the world! Hope I can make it on all the cruises!
Awaiting UMC Cruise 6(66)!!!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby nikki1077 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Andy, thank you for another amazing cruise!! Cannot wait for barge.
nikki1077
Oiler

Postby Gandalf » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 pm

It was a pleasure, really, once again :bangers:
Gandalf
Petty Officer

Postby tmcasper » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Yeah let me throw my thanks in once again...Andy and crew, thanks for all the hard work!!! I can't fathom how stressful it must be throughout the year to deal with all these bands, get them onbroad, and then schedule everything out so that you handle all the egos, satisfy all the promises...etc...A JOB WELL DONE!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
tmcasper
Chief Petty Officer

Postby Ogre » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:39 am

My family & I wish to say thank you to Skip & the crew.

See sig, Skip. :heavydrink:
70K15 Wishlist-Bolt Thrower-Bloodbath-Hail of Bullets-Hypocrisy-My Dying Bride-Rotting Christ-Autopsy-At the Gates-Napalm Death-Unleashed-Triptykon-Grave-The Crown-Dew Scented-Benediction-Asphyx-Novembre-October Tide-GSBC-Vallenfyre
Ogre
Petty Officer

Postby last_candle » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:45 am

thank you and the UMC crew!
we once again enjoyed the hole trip a lot!
wishlist '14:
Anthriel - Axxis - Blind Guardian - Falconer - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Running wild - Satan - Skyclad - Sonata Arctica - Steel Attack - Unisonic - Viathyn - Voyager - Wintersun - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
last_candle
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby Ravenlord » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:26 am

Thanks to everyone who made this another epic adventure!
Absolute Steel-::-Ancient Bards-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Crimson-Glory-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-Dragonland-::-Equilibrium-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Kalmah-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Skiltron-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Triosphere-::-Twisted Sister-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P-::-Wintersun-::-Zimmers-Hole
Ravenlord
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby Metalwrath » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:41 am

Much appreciated for all the hard work put into this cruise again.
Was great to see so many faces again and meet so many new ones.
Metalwrath
Lieutenant

Postby Rayzor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 am

Another awesome time, thanks to all involved. I can only imagine how much work this must be for the handful of people at UMC, great job!
Rayzor
Petty Officer

Postby Uncle Soda » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:16 am

Andy, and every single person on the team - massive thanks from here as well. It was our virgin cruise and it was un-bee-lievable all way round. Can't wait for the next one. :bangers:
Drinks at the Twilight Tavern. Pays with Tokens of Time.

wishlist: Ensiferum, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Heidevolk, Chthonic, Entombed, Finntroll, Heavy Metal Perse, Powerwolf, Primordial, Grand Magus, Monster Magnet
Uncle Soda
Petty Officer

Postby strangeways » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Had a great time and will be back again next year!
2013 Wish List: Accept, Ace Frehley, Angel Witch, Anvil, BOC, Cirith Ungol, Doro, Helstar, Immortal, Love/Hate, Lucifer's Friend, Motorhead, Pentagram, Rose Tattoo, Running Wild, Saxon, Savatage, Slough Feg, Sodom, Trouble, Warrior Soul, Wolf
strangeways
Crewman

Location: Greater Chicagoland area - United States of America

Postby Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Andy I know I told you onbroad and I will tell you again. What you have created here is incredibly special. I am so grateful for the amazing friendships, two trips of a lifetime (so far), getting to see bands I thought I would never see, and all the awesome band performances. You and your crew did a fantastic job! Thank you so much!! :cheers:
A.K.A Margie Metalho

2015 - Deck 7
2014 - Deck 2
2013 - Deck 2
2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
2012 - Deck 2
2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
Blind.Guardian-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Devin..Townsend.Project-/-Dream.Evil-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Ihsahn-/-Immortal-/-Powerwolf-/-Voyager-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Dark.Moor-/-Fairyland-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Gwydion-/-Allen–Lande-/-Vision.Divine-/-Vintersorg-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Mob.Rules-/-Opera.Diabolicus-/-Royal.Hunt-/-In.Extremo-/-Avantasia-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Rhapsody-/-Therion-/-Mayan-/-Wintersun-/-Juvaliant-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Samael-/-Apocalyptica-/-Grand.Magus-/-Zebra-/-Nightwish-/-Threshold-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody.of.Fabio-/-Edguy-/-Myrath-/-Rage.LMO-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Savage.Circus-/-Serenity-/-Stream.of.Passion-/-Suidakra-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Unexpect-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Warlord-/-Witherscape-/-Amorphis-/-Bane.of.Winterstorm-/-Agalloch-/-Wolfheart-/-Dethklok-/-Dawn.of.Destiny-/-Cronian
Goddess of Metal
Sub-Lieutenant

Postby Keuf » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Andy it was the most incredible thing I expected to do in my life !!! Thank you very much fore everything and keep rockin' my friend :shred:

all the best !!!!
Keuf
Petty Officer

Postby Warphine » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Thanks Andy and the UMC crew! This trip was truly something special and I had the time of my life on it. I had so much fun that I'm suffering from 70k withdrawals... lol.

Can't wait to do it again, not sure when that will be, but I will be back again in the future.
Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014

Allegaeon/Barren-Earth/Bloodbath/The-Crown/Dark-Fortress/Dew-Scented/Graveyard/Miseration/Mors-Principium-Est/Orchid/Pro-Pain/Scar-Symmetry/Sylosis/Testament/Toxic-Holocaust/Triptykon/Uncle-Acid/Vektor/Watain/Witchcraft
Warphine
Chief Petty Officer

Postby torpedo20 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Andy,

I'm glad that I finally got to meet you in person and thank you for the trip of a lifetime (twice!!!)
Your entire crew deserves a round of applause and this >>>> :shots:

Thank you so much and we will meet again.
70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011 (cabin: 6031) 2012 (cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019),2015(cabin:6455)
Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
torpedo20
Petty Officer

Postby Neck-Wrecker » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Thanks for a great time!

My neck is surprisingly not sore. Tons of wonderful memories.

See you next year, no doubt about it
Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
Neck-Wrecker
Petty Officer

Postby WizardBeast » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:Thanks for a great time!

that was so funny when i met you in the elevator with my dying bride!
Awaiting UMC Cruise 6(66)!!!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm pretty sure I saw you several times but wasn't sure if it was you :oops:
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby Stained Class » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Thank you so much Andy and UMC! I can't wait to see what the future holds for UMC and I assure you I will be there!
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014
go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:
Æther.Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Be'Lakor-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Voyager

Also want:
Aeternam-/-Armory-/-Ayreon-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Brymir-/-Demons.And.Wizards-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dio.Disciples-/-Dream.Evil-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Firewind-/-Galneryus-/-Gojira-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Heathen-/-Hibria-/-Illogicist-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Labyrinth-/-Luna.Mortis-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Obscura-/-Opeth-/-Pathfinder-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Russkaja-/-Sacrifice-/-Savage.Messiah-/-Savatage-/-Scar.Symmetry-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Striker-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Thaurorod-/-Tony.Macalpine-/-Triosphere-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Coroner-/-Onslaught-/-Therion-/-Uli.Jon.Roth
Stained Class
Commander

Postby Stained Class » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 pm

My wishlist if 40 bands long, hopefully you'll be able to get a couple of them. I think last year you only hit a couple of my wishlist although my wishlist changed a lot and a lot of the bands onbroad I hadn't listened to and they are now among my favourites (Amorphis, Eluveitie).
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014
go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:
Æther.Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Be'Lakor-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Voyager

Also want:
Aeternam-/-Armory-/-Ayreon-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Brymir-/-Demons.And.Wizards-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dio.Disciples-/-Dream.Evil-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Firewind-/-Galneryus-/-Gojira-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Heathen-/-Hibria-/-Illogicist-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Labyrinth-/-Luna.Mortis-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Obscura-/-Opeth-/-Pathfinder-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Russkaja-/-Sacrifice-/-Savage.Messiah-/-Savatage-/-Scar.Symmetry-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Striker-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Thaurorod-/-Tony.Macalpine-/-Triosphere-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Coroner-/-Onslaught-/-Therion-/-Uli.Jon.Roth
Stained Class
Commander

Postby Neck-Wrecker » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:47 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

I'm pretty sure I saw you several times but wasn't sure if it was you :oops:

I feel the same about you! I honestly had a really hard time finding forumites. I didn't get one sucessful nap in all cruise so I only made it to Karaoke sparingly (which is where I assume everyone was)

I wore a black kilt on the third day with a Rotting Christ shirt. I also tend to headbang a lot by myself :)

If i could figure out how to share pictures of things on the forum i would (other than using a URL)
Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
Neck-Wrecker
Petty Officer

Next

Return to THE BRIDGE