Post Reply 83 posts
Just want to say sorry
  • Metalwrath

Just want to say sorry

by Metalwrath » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:21 pm

Basically i know a lot of forumers bumped into me and said hey i am *insert name* and most of the time i had no clue who you were talking about or wandereerd off drunk shortly after.This year i had vowed to make more of an effort to hang around but i guess that didn't happen.
    In some ways it was fun getting that smashed and acting like an idiot but in other ways i was using it to i guess bury up some stuff from years ago that kinda crept back into my mind recently before the cruise.
    Hope i wasn't insulting at all to people as i honestly don't really remember much of the cruise.Just don't think i was trying to brush people off this year
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

Re: Just want to say sorry

by Eternity » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:37 pm

I think I saw you, but I never did attempt to find out. So I'm not offended, and wouldn't have been anyway. :cheers:
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Definitely saw more of you this year than last year. Heck, last year I saw you only once and you were in no state of personal awareness at the time :lol: I found you to be quite cordial and coherent whenever I saw you this time. :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Basically i know a lot of forumers bumped into me and said hey i am *insert name* and most of the time i had no clue who you were talking about or wandereerd off drunk shortly after.This year i had vowed to make more of an effort to hang around but i guess that didn't happen.
    In some ways it was fun getting that smashed and acting like an idiot but in other ways i was using it to i guess bury up some stuff from years ago that kinda crept back into my mind recently before the cruise.
    Hope i wasn't insulting at all to people as i honestly don't really remember much of the cruise.Just don't think i was trying to brush people off this year

Hey Peter,
    We all know you are fun loving party animal....
    And thats okay as long as you are safe and those around you are as well.
    At least you're not a drunken asshole like some people that drink can really be.

However, I do hope that you can seek out a different method of dealing with troubling issues in your life to rid yourself of having to "self-medicate" to bury your pain.

anyway......I for one......am still a Metalwrath fan...... :cheers:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Never had the pleasure of chatting with you so need not say sorry to me. I should say sorry to you :)

And to you toooooo deb! I never saw you the entire cruise :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:44 pm

I saw you a bunch this year, it was cool hanging with you man :cheers: I still had a hard time with that accent sometimes, especially when I had ear plugs in, but I'll get the hang of it eventually :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:44 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Never had the pleasure of chatting with you so need not say sorry to me. I should say sorry to you :)

And to you toooooo deb! I never saw you the entire cruise :cry:

I knowwwwww.....what the helllllll???? .........boo boo face :cry:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:50 pm

I had the honour of YOU asking if I was Pablo :cool:
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:02 pm

I had many Metalwrath encounters... I was actually quite surprised how thoroughly friendly and politely he was behaving... I wasn't surprised that half the times he said something to me I honestly didn't have a clue what he was saying... but, yes, no apologies needed whatsoever, as it was all friendly
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Funny enough, I hardly saw him at all (outside of the room). Although apparently I drank with him at least once.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:12 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Basically i know a lot of forumers bumped into me and said hey i am *insert name* and most of the time i had no clue who you were talking about or wandereerd off drunk shortly after.This year i had vowed to make more of an effort to hang around but i guess that didn't happen.

You were very nice every time I saw you. I'm hoping you knew you I was :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:15 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

Everyone recognized you! They had all been staring at the back of your head for the past couple of months ;)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:18 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

Everyone recognized you! They had all been staring at the back of your head for the past couple of months ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: someone asked if I was the one with the avatar of my back. And someone else asked if I was the MCM and one other person if I was Dildobox. Great reputation I have :lol:
    Skwizgar
    Petty Officer

by Skwizgar » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:42 pm

We spoke several times, and I thought you were just fine. Have the fun you're going to have, brother. Look forward to seeing you again.
    :shred:
    Amon Amarth - Gorgoroth - (the reanimated corps of) Celtic Frost - Bloodhag -[b] [b]- um, what where we talking about?
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:46 pm

To be honest i blacked out the first 3 days of the cruise and the night before the cruise.I guess after last year when i know i was a douchebag to some people i wanted to make sure it didn't happen again.Got a lot of stares from people the last day so i didn't know if it was for being an asshole from the cruise this year or jsut because i looked like a trainwreck with the big stupid blue banadage over my head and the sunburn.Was wearing the bandage because my cut went septic and i did a DIY job instead of paying for the medical centre.So i kinda tried to take the septic bit off which resulted in me ripping it off my head and pouring blood :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:47 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Was wearing the bandage because my cut went septic and i did a DIY job instead of paying for the medical centre.So i kinda tried to take the septic bit off which resulted in me ripping it off my head and pouring blood :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:47 pm

At least it was a good conversation piece :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:48 pm

It was very stylish, really :lol:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Pete, I understood like a handful of words that you said this entire cruise, but goddamn you were friendly and smiling the whole time! Wish I would've seen more of you, actually. I know a lot of people had some good laughs with you over your misadventures on this trip
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Pete, I understood like a handful of words that you said this entire cruise, but goddamn you were friendly and smiling the whole time! Wish I would've seen more of you, actually. I know a lot of people had some good laughs with you over your misadventures on this trip
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:55 pm

It takes a big man to recognize potential flaws or wrong doings. NO worries bro!

That being said, you certainly didn't offend me in ANY way. We didn't talk, but I saw you a ton. I hung back because most of the time I was relatively sober due to nasuea and was afraid I'd come off like a prude.

I was drunk most days around 8pm but once the boat started moving I had to stop drinking. SOO much sun exposure didn't help.

Still, your talking the LEAST judgemental people on earth so you are fine my man. PLUS, as stated previously, a happy drunk is never a problem. It's the assholes that pick fights that are the problem.

My only negative moment: I got one asshole in the bathroom give me grief for wearing a kilt...i pushed down my rage, reminded myself why i was on the boat, and politely told him to get lost. Truth be told, had i wanted to....I coulda pummelled the condescending prick. But that's not me, and a gay joke directed my way certainly won't ruffle my feathers to the point of smashing someone up. I am more than comfortable with my own sexuality (extremely hetero, though I admit that I thought the drummer from Orphaned land looked like a relatively attractive woman).

Don't you worry your little heart my man! :3drunks: :3drunks:
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    Skwizgar
    Petty Officer

by Skwizgar » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:09 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Pete, I understood like a handful of words that you said this entire cruise, but goddamn you were friendly and smiling the whole time! Wish I would've seen more of you, actually. I know a lot of people had some good laughs with you over your misadventures on this trip

Jesus, Pete, I understood every word you said, every time we met!!! Does that mean I'm an alcoholic?!!!!

:chug:
    Amon Amarth - Gorgoroth - (the reanimated corps of) Celtic Frost - Bloodhag -[b] [b]- um, what where we talking about?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Each time I met you this trip and the one time last trip, you were nothing but smiles, good humour, friendliness and moderately to completely unintelligible Irenglish.

Looking forward to more next time :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Every time I saw you, you were drunk with a smile. :stagger: Never acted like an asshole.
    I introduced myself to you 3 times....so here's the fourth :

Hi, my name is Andre
    Thanks for helping me discover bands like Wizard and Majesty :headbanger: (couple of weeks ago ,right here on this forum)

hope you remember this one... :lol:

:bangers:
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 pm

1st cruise - enjoying some vegemite, stumbles over to our breakfast table, humbles (I think something) and wanders off never to be seen again

2nd cruise - I remember at least 3 encounters. Hugging you from behind and you had no idea who it was initially. Seeing you at the beach with Hector and Paul. You actually put some leather pants on afterwards and talked at our table for about 10 minutes. Final one was me coming over to you at breakfast (you were actually eating it appeared) but you rejected the offer of vegemite on Australia day no less :| (word to the wise, never deny the Viceroy, it can be hazardous to your health) ;)

That's what I call progress. :headbanger: :lol: :headbanger:

I can't vouch for the need to "self medicate" cause I never have, nor ever feel the need to. But to me being metal is "doing your own thing". Getting wasted seems fairly typical in the metal world. And who wants to be typical? It's far more "cool" and "hip" to abstain. Try it, you might be surprised after a few shows and conversations.

:mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Dude that was too early in the morning to be offering me that crap haha
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:39 pm

I thought vegemite wasn't too bad. Still can't place what it reminds me of, though
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Dude that was too early in the morning to be offering me that crap haha

Warm toast and butter is for breakfast. Worst that would have happened is it woke you up :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Last edited by KevinP on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:41 pm

KevinP wrote:1st cruise - enjoying some vegemite, stumbles over to our breakfast table, humbles (I think something) and wanders off never to be seen again

2nd cruise - I remember at least 3 encounters. Hugging you from behind and you had no idea who it was initially. Seeing you at the beach with Hector and Paul. You actually put some leather pants on afterwards and talked at our table for about 10 minutes. Final one was me coming over to you at breakfast (you were actually eating it appeared) but you rejected the offer of vegemite on Australia day no less :| (word to the wise, never deny the Viceroy, it can be hazardous to your health) ;)

That's what I call progress. :headbanger: :lol: :headbanger:

I can't vouch for the need to "self medicate" cause I never have, nor ever feel the need to. But to me being metal is "doing your own thing". Getting wasted seems fairly typical in the metal world. And who wants to be typical? It's far more "cool" and "hip" to abstain. Try it, you might be surprised after a few shows and conversations.

:mrgreen:

Partying has lost a lot of fun for me. Specifically alchohol can be a serious drag at times. I try to stop at the social drunk level. I have blacked out only once in my life so I do a pretty good job of stopping.

It is beyond me that alchohol is considered safer than pot. But I def am not opening that can of worms.

My motto: so long as you are not hurting others or being a prick, I am ok with any level of intoxication. But there is something to be said for enjoying metal without any enhancements. :deathmetal:
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Anyway i got in contact with someone from the past and confronted the stuff that happened 4 years ago.After all these years i can finally rest at ease knowing what really happened and it wasn't my fault what happened.
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:29 pm

No worries dude-i didnt hang out with many forumites either. I had alot of good friends on the boat and ended up with them most of the time.
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:35 pm

I just want to say sorry to all the people who knew me and tried to run away before I could start yelling at them in a drunken stupor but couldn't escape and were subjected to my rants.... :beerbang:
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 am

KDibildeaux wrote:I thought vegemite wasn't too bad. Still can't place what it reminds me of, though

I've still not had it... but if it's like marmite, I'll pass
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:42 am

We met you lots of time, Pete, and you were always friendly and smiling. I also told you that you are much nicer in real life than I thought ;) I hope you got your luggage in the end btw!
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
  • Mulkington
    Crewman

by Mulkington » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:14 am

I wasnt there but im sure you would have been fine dude. Just one of them things that happens and that :cheers:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:29 am

No worries on my side, Pete. One of my favorite moments was you showing up behind me at a show I wouldn't expect you at (can't remember at the moment), patting me on the head, saying something completely unintelligible and running away like you had just stolen a pot of leprechaun gold. :lol:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:29 am

EvilDan wrote:No worries on my side, Pete. One of my favorite moments was you showing up behind me at a show I wouldn't expect you at (can't remember at the moment), patting me on the head, saying something completely unintelligible and running away like you had just stolen a pot of leprechaun gold. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:17 am

Bentz was nice enough to give me one of his cool beer mustaches. Later on I traded it for a beer. :oops: For that I'm sorry. :cry:

There might be more from my blackout moments but we'll have to wait for the stories to start going around.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:17 am

Ravenlord wrote:Bentz was nice enough to give me one of his cool beer mustaches. Later on I traded it for a beer. :oops: For that I'm sorry. :cry:

There might be more from my blackout moments but we'll have to wait for the stories to start going around.

I've still got my beer moustache! Thought I lost it but Kate was keeping it safe :beerbang:
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:48 am

ejd715 wrote:No worries dude-i didnt hang out with many forumites either. I had alot of good friends on the boat and ended up with them most of the time.

Ditto.
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
Post Reply 83 posts