Post Reply 131 posts
Post-Cruise Blues? Comments & Cures :)
    Laura
    Commander

Post-Cruise Blues? Comments & Cures :)

by Laura » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:32 pm

This was discussed a bit on one of the Facebook groups already, but thought I'd bring it up here as well.

I'm actually feeling a lot better physically this year post cruise - hardly had any "sea legs" (I think because the boat was less rocky this year), plus last year I had some kinda flu/sore throat when I came home that was a real drag. Also, it has been fairly mild weather here in Chicago upon return (40s & 50s F) compared to the massive blizzard that hit us in early February last year.

On a more mental health note, I'm just so grateful that I was able to do this awesome cruise 2 years in a row....this makes me *very* happy. Sure - there was a lot of build-up and it's over now and I miss the experience and so many of you great people...but, hey - would never be able to survive that kinda trip on a continual basis anyway. ;) :P Also, even when I'm away from home for a relatively short time (6 days in this case), it helps me refresh my outlook and have a much greater appreciation for all the aspects of my day to day, relatively quiet, and more ordinary life (e.g. family, work, home, and so on) ;)

Having said *that* - decided I'm gonna have a sort of last cruise fling and see Eluveitie in two days. :beerbang:
    After that, next gig most likely isn't until Paganfest on April 4.
    Last edited by Laura on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • Metalwrath

Re: Post-Cruise Blues? Comments & Cures :)

by Metalwrath » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:35 pm

I've been on so many cruises that i don't get that sea legs problem.But yeah i guess it was hard to hold back tears in South Beach hostel as i said goodbye to some friends.My next adventure is a hair metal party in Koln at the end of March.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:45 pm

Man, I still have sea legs. I had a bad cold on the flight though and that really messed up my sinusses. Brutal swelling and stuff. Hopefully it'll go away soon.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Hopefully it'll be a quick one, Joey!

Didn't really get sea legs this time but still haven't really recovered, sleep wise. Probably wasn't the wisest idea to fly home a day before going back to work. Totally worth the extra time spent with some of youssss though :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:03 pm

The best cure is to come hang with the rest of us "cool kids" at Maryland Deathfest for 4 days :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:06 pm

KevinP wrote:The best cure is to come hang with the rest of us "cool kids" at Maryland Deathfest for 4 days :death: :death: :death:

You know I'd love nothing more - but I'm feeling pretty $$ broke $$ right now! :shock: :cry: :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:09 pm

I gotta say, the post-cruise blues were pretty much cured somewhat, when I checked my email when we got back home and saw that AMON AMARTH are touring Australia in April!!

Now I just have to decide - do I were my 70K 2011, or 2012 shirt? :P

Also the greeting I got from my baby boy when I walked in the front door was epic :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 pm

I have a little bit of sea legs once in a while. I notice it mostly in the shower, oddly enough.
    As far as the blues, I don't really have them. I've heard a few comments about me being reserved and not hanging out with people during the cruise, and that's kind of a buzzkill because I had a killer time regardless. I'm really shy in person, and I wish I would've run into you guys more, but I was pretty set on doing my own thing.
    It was like: shows, shows, beer, shows, food, shows, shows, nap, shows, beer, shows, food, shows, shows, oh-my-god-I-have-to-soak-my-feet-in-the-hot-tub-right-now-or-I-will-die, shows, shows, pass out. Repeat.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:37 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:I have a little bit of sea legs once in a while. I notice it mostly in the shower, oddly enough.
    As far as the blues, I don't really have them. I've heard a few comments about me being reserved and not hanging out with people during the cruise, and that's kind of a buzzkill because I had a killer time regardless. I'm really shy in person, and I wish I would've run into you guys more, but I was pretty set on doing my own thing.
    It was like: shows, shows, beer, shows, food, shows, shows, nap, shows, beer, shows, food, shows, shows, oh-my-god-I-have-to-soak-my-feet-in-the-hot-tub-right-now-or-I-will-die, shows, shows, pass out. Repeat.

I didn't take you for the shy type at all, just based on your online demeanor, so I was like "what gives"? Wasn't sure if I scared the crap out of you or not :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:53 pm

I'm definitely suffering of the blues. My holiday in Cuba is a great cure at the moment, but still I feel sad that our party is over :cry:

Physically I wasn't doing very well on Friday either. I had been awake for three days and nights in a row and hadn't slept much in the week before either, so my whole body was shaking and my stomach hurting. Everyone I met on Friday morning before leaving the ship (and on Thursday already as well) told me that I looked like shit, thanks for that ;)
    Fortunately after one day without booze, sleeping a bit on my flights and some healthy food I started feeling better on Saturday, but I have been feeling the floor 'rocking' below my feet for at least three days.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:53 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:I have a little bit of sea legs once in a while. I notice it mostly in the shower, oddly enough.

hey, sounds like you had a blast. i too saw many sets....33...so i was there for both you peeps AND all the music. i'm glad you were able to be onbroad this year and have a killer time!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:54 pm

Tuup wrote:I'm definitely suffering of the blues. My holiday in Cuba is a great cure at the moment, but still I feel sad that our party is over :cry:

Physically I wasn't doing very well on Friday either. I had been awake for three days and nights in a row and hadn't slept much in the week before either, so my whole body was shaking and my stomach hurting. Everyone I met on Friday morning before leaving the ship (and on Thursday already as well) told me that I looked like shit, thanks for that ;)
    Fortunately after one day without booze, sleeping a bit on my flights and some healthy food I started feeling better on Saturday, but I have been feeling the floor 'rocking' below my feet for at least three days.

wow, awake three nights in a row? crazy dutchman! hope you are feeling good as new soon!
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:06 pm

It was like: shows, shows, sex, beer, shows, sex, food, shows, six-some with Viathyn, shows, nap, sex, shows, beer, sex, sex, shows, food, shows, sex, shows, oh-my-god-I-have-to-soak-my-feet-in-the-hot-tub-right-now-or-I-will-die, shows, sex, shows, pass out. Repeat.

Pffft. Shy. Pfffft.

Do you not remember sitting on my lap whilst we threw loonies at strippers last time you were here? If it counts, I DON'T think your shy :beerbang:

Oh and I tweaked the above quote a bit :mrgreen:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:10 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

:boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Tuup wrote:I'm definitely suffering of the blues. My holiday in Cuba is a great cure at the moment, but still I feel sad that our party is over :cry:

Hey Kay (or shall I call you you Thai? :beerwink: :cheers: :lol: )
    You're awesome man and so glad I met you this year. As I've mentioned before here I think - I believe you get the 70k award for going to more gigs & festivals than anyone here! So - bottom line - you're what my friends and I years ago referred to as "hard-core" - someone who does *whatever* it is they love - not 100 percent, but more like 1000 percent. :cool:

I loved the buttons & slogans Rhia came up with for the cruise...reminded me of a pin I've had forever that my high school friends and I had made up that simply said "Every chance I get" which basically meant to us at the time (and still does to me) - anything that you love and love doing should be done "every chance you get."

And, last but not least, Kay - Neil Diamond rules! :headbanger: :P Nice to know you appreciated him at a young age via your parents' lp records! :cheers:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:02 pm

there will be more buttons, hats and shirts whenever i'm onbroad! LOL i got a big kick out of everyone wearing them. the creep buttons were definitely too small haha! we'll see what makes it onto a button for the next cruise! the post-it notes were fun too!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:25 pm

Telling people stories about the cruise and making people laugh their asses off cheered me up today. :mrgreen:

I really miss you all though. :cry: Thankfully, I will have forum meetups during the year.

My sea legs are way less today. :stagger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:09 pm

I didn't think you came off shy, certainly tossed a few jokes back and forth! I assumed you weren't around as much cause you were busy puttin' yer subtext heart to work haha
    Of course, I might have seen more people more often than most people saw anybody cause I was so frickin' hyped up and pretty constantly in GO mode... have I mentioned yet that the whole thing was awesome and how happy I was to meet you all?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 pm

THE SIXSOME WITH VIATHYN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET, MARLO. :bitch:
    I'm incredibly shy in groups. One on one I do really well. throwing coins at strippers was one on one time....very close and sexy one on one time :lol: :lol: :lol: Once I've talked to each person in a group quite a bit, I open up and become more like I am on the forum. Just takes time ;)

Bill! What kind of blowjobslady do you think I am?!
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:42 pm

Also I was thrown off by your choice of six. I counted the guys in Viathyn and myself, and then I got confused....it took me a second to realize you were probably counting Jeff :lol:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:01 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:THE SIXSOME WITH VIATHYN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET, MARLO. :bitch:

:lol: :bangers:

AlaskaRachel wrote:Also I was thrown off by your choice of six. I counted the guys in Viathyn and myself, and then I got confused....it took me a second to realize you were probably counting Jeff :lol:

Jeff or me. Lets go with me. I'm totally down for that. I did see what 2/4 of Viathyn is packing anyways when Jake and Alex whipped out their balls in the middle of the Boleros lounge. It sounds like a better and better idea the more that I think about it now :lol: :twisted:

EDIT: Wow is it really starting to sink in HOW MANY experiences and whacked out crazy things happened last week :shock:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 am

Mmmm yea I'd be down for a sixsome with you and the Viathyn boys. I missed seeing their balls but I'll trust your judgment. You're a smart girl :lol:

:boobs: :boobs: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:
    Oh god what is happening to this thread :lol: :lol: :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:THE SIXSOME WITH VIATHYN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET, MARLO. :bitch:
    I'm incredibly shy in groups. One on one I do really well. throwing coins at strippers was one on one time....very close and sexy one on one time :lol: :lol: :lol: Once I've talked to each person in a group quite a bit, I open up and become more like I am on the forum. Just takes time ;)

Bill! What kind of blowjobslady do you think I am?!

The kind of girl that is always itching for blow jobs a new musical to come to town
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:20 am

Wait....I recall Jake taking out his balls somewhere else....
    How many times did he whip em out I wonder
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:51 am

It seems like I'm not allowing myself to fully enjoy everything. I don't even want to write about Day 4 because it'll give everything some closure.

Never had sea legs, but I've had a really difficult time focusing and "getting to work". I blame that on still being dehydrated and sleep-deprived. Pounding liquids constantly (no alcohol, naturally), and I seem to be on a cycle of being awake for 2 hours, sleeping for 5, repeat.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:12 am

I'm having an after cruise depression.
    Today was the first day back at work, and I wasn't exactly the nice person to have around :P
    www.metal-exposure.com
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:39 am

I've been feeling tired and dizzy since we came home sunday afternoon. Monday I got some great news so I started thinking about something else than the cruise, then tuesday morning the news were withdrawn, so I got back to the post cruise depression :cry:

We'll have a bit of 70k spirit back soon though as Gnoff will be visiting for the Rammstein gig in around 3 weeks :bangers:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:48 am

I think i will just quit my job, sell all my stuff, travel to the US, live as an homeless person and then sneak onbroad again next year :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:56 am

Digimortal wrote:I think i will just quit my job, sell all my stuff, travel to the US, live as an homeless person and then sneak onbroad again next year :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about our Dutch Store in Miami?!
    I already thought of a name for it!! :D
    It's gonna be a big succes!!
    www.metal-exposure.com
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:11 am

vikingbitch wrote:Pffft. Shy. Pfffft.

Do you not remember sitting on my lap whilst we threw loonies at strippers last time you were here? If it counts, I DON'T think your shy :beerbang:

I have never said this in my life until now: if I was 10 years younger...... :deathhorns: yeah buddy!
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:22 am

No sea legs. Waiting a couple more days to see if I escaped the cruise plague. Definitely have the blues. I hate being back in the real world. Everything is the exact same as I left it. I was hoping that we missed some crazy world changing event while we were gone. :lol:

Ready to get back on broad now.

Ingrid wrote:
    Digimortal wrote:I think i will just quit my job, sell all my stuff, travel to the US, live as an homeless person and then sneak onbroad again next year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sell stroopwafels!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:24 am

Ingrid wrote:

It must be a big success!!!
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:33 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:Wait....I recall Jake taking out his balls somewhere else....
    How many times did he whip em out I wonder

He does it all the time, he's very proud of his bags.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:45 am

The whole thing was over way too quick! That's depressing.

At least the wait for MDF won't be so bad, and that's almost halfway to the next round of cruises!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:02 am

mooyagi wrote:No sea legs. Waiting a couple more days to see if I escaped the cruise plague. Definitely have the blues. I hate being back in the real world. Everything is the exact same as I left it. I was hoping that we missed some crazy world changing event while we were gone. :lol:

Ready to get back on broad now.

Ingrid wrote:

Sell stroopwafels!

That for sure!!!!
    www.metal-exposure.com
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 pm

stoverkill wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Pffft. Shy. Pfffft.

I have never said this in my life until now: if I was 10 years younger...... :deathhorns: yeah buddy!

Right back atcha ;)

Your reaction to my age was priceless, and then right after when Michael took a picture of us and said we made a "cute couple" was quite entertaining :lol:

I think I need to start dressing younger or something, everyone seemed to think I was in my late 20s :?
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:52 pm

gnoff wrote:I miss the people, the crazyness, the atmosphere

Aw Gnoff!.....I miss YOU!!! :beerwink:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    stoverkill wrote:I have never said this in my life until now: if I was 10 years younger...... :deathhorns: yeah buddy!

Right back atcha ;)

Your reaction to my age was priceless, and then right after when Michael took a picture of us and said we made a "cute couple" was quite entertaining :lol:

I think I need to start dressing younger or something, everyone seemed to think I was in my late 20s :?

Well like I said, my impression of your age came more from your attitude/maturity here on the forum more than anything else..... i'm just glad I didn't do anything stupid to embarrass myself. I never laid a hand on her, ok people!?!? :oops:
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Didn't you go see a Nightwish show a couple times too? :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    TheSalamanizer
    Crewman

by TheSalamanizer » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Did anyone else get legitimately sick from the cruise? I got a bad case of the flu starting when I woke up Friday.
    2015 - cabin 9375
Post Reply 131 posts