DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:04 pm

cocrorico wrote:
    Nicolas0928 wrote:Love this pic:

I need the bands for my decision!!!!

I need First Bands to make my decision.
    I was on 70k 2011 and 2012, it was great and i really want to be present in 2013, but i also need a new experience like barge to hell.

If it was in october, i could be on 70k and BTH, but december, it s to closed.

I'm with you on that! I originally thought it was supposed to be in October. There's no way I can make the beginning of December, it is completely impossible. Still, I am really curious about the bands and am in complete suspense. I'm most likely going to attend the next 70k just out of principal.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 am

Dear Andy,

With Valentines Day around the corner I know you must be scouring the forum to see if I ever posted what my favorite type of flowers are (lilys, geraniums and orchids) and trying to concoct the perfect Valentine's day poem to sweep me off my feet (and onto my knees). I just wanted to let you know, that the best way to set the mood and the quickest way to steal a bit of real estate in my heart is by announcing the following bands for Barge to Hell this Valentines Day:

Amon Amarth, Kataklysm, Kreator, Immortal, At the Gates and Bloodbath.

With all of my love,

Marlo

:viking: :bitch:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:58 am

vikingbitch wrote:Dear Andy,

With Valentines Day around the corner I know you must be scouring the forum to see if I ever posted what my favorite type of flowers are (lilys, geraniums and orchids) and trying to concoct the perfect Valentine's day poem to sweep me off my feet (and onto my knees). I just wanted to let you know, that the best way to set the mood and the quickest way to steal a bit of real estate in my heart is by announcing the following bands for Barge to Hell this Valentines Day:

Amon Amarth, Kataklysm, Kreator, Immortal, At the Gates and Bloodbath.

With all of my love,

Marlo

:viking: :bitch:

:shock: You are aware we already have a HO on these broads, right? Unless you petition Aaron to change your name to AndyHo :shock: :lol: :shock:

And even though he's "all man", he is more impressed with my impeccable Wishlist :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:03 am

So Marlo, did you make the payment for Kataklysm on broad then? Andy might want prepayment if you didn't. :lol:

Hmm, what could I offer for a Hail of Bullets announcement for Barge (other than Dramamine for Martin that is)?
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:05 am

Memnoch wrote:So, did you make the payment for Kataklysm on broad then? Andy might want prepayment if you didn't. :lol:

Hmm, what could I offer for a Hail of Bullets announcement for Barge (other than Dramamine for Martin that is)?

She's all talk me thinks. Only thing she'll guarantee is she'll be blackout drunk on the cruise. ;)

It's not the dramamine I'm afraid, other issues, and I was told it's a pointless endeavor to "pimp away". Hence why I was wasting my efforts on the matter :cry:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:06 am

KevinP wrote: :shock: You are aware we already have a HO on these broads, right? Unless you petition Aaron to change your name to AndyHo :shock: :lol: :shock:

DON'T CHEAPEN THE ROMANCE AND THE MAGIC KEVIN!!!

:P :lol: :P :lol: :P
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:22 am

gnoff wrote: :lol:

And all I got you was an Amon Amarth keychain :D

But we're married already, so I guess the romance fade quickly?

Oh goodness no, I always think of you when I use my keys now :mrgreen: I thought I might get husbandly approval for my endeavors since I'm trying to secure Amon Amarth :lol:

Memnoch wrote:So Marlo, did you make the payment for Kataklysm on broad then? Andy might want prepayment if you didn't. :lol:

Alas, no. Its really hard to be seductive when you're drunk most of the time :lol:
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:54 am

Hi

I must be there.

So would like to see at the Barge to Hell:

Amon Amarth, Anthrax, Testament, Slayer, Heathen, Dimmu Borgir, Amorphis, Arch Enemy, King Diamond, Loudblast, Megadeth, Machine Head, Children of Bodom, 3 inches of Blood, Augury.

:shred:
    mosquitorat
    Crewman

by mosquitorat » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:03 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    During finals week????????
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    2012 Cabin: 6009
    Wishlist: Drivin and Cryin, Dido, TLC, Busta Rhymes, Garth Brooks, Sting
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:14 am

We're in. See wishlist, Skipper.
    :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, soft lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Great time.
    2020 - Hypocrisy or bust.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:29 pm

barge should have a lot of black/death/thrash and 70K should have power/prog/trad. heavy metal....i'll definitely be on broad for both then!

damn, i wish i didn't have to wait four more years to get an additional week of vacation!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:44 pm

WizardBeast wrote:barge should have a lot of black/death/thrash and 70K should have power/prog/trad. heavy metal....i'll definitely be on broad for both then!

damn, i wish i didn't have to wait four more years to get an additional week of vacation!

I'm going to guess that bands that are predominantly considered "folk" and "symphonic" would also be on 70K.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Laura wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:barge should have a lot of black/death/thrash and 70K should have power/prog/trad. heavy metal....i'll definitely be on broad for both then!

I'm going to guess that bands that are predominantly considered "folk" and "symphonic" would also be on 70K.

There is no love for doom. :cry:
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:59 pm

^^^ :lol: I think doom could fall in either, but maybe more likely Barge? What kinda surprised me at Hole in the Sky (which I always thought of as one of the more "extreme" metal fests) - was the fact that St. Vitus and a few other doom bands played....really enjoyed St. Vitus in fact - I say bring on the doom!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:56 pm

nekrobarr wrote:There is no love for doom. :cry:

Andy said DOOM was part of Barge to Hell

And I don't see 70K changing all that much at this time. I still see it offering "something for everyone" :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:02 pm

KevinP wrote:And I don't see 70K changing all that much at this time. I still see it offering "something for everyone" :mrgreen:

Exactly. I thought I saw in the press releases that Andy did have a third cruise up his sleeve, perhaps in the 2014 time range. Perhaps that could be our power/trad/folk/whatever cruise. I think the 70K cruise will remain the flagship cruise, if you will, that will contain as much a mix of all styles as UMC can make happen.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Yeah I think (and really hope) that 70k will have everything just like it does now, because I like everything!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Stained Class wrote:Yeah I think (and really hope) that 70k will have everything just like it does now, because I like everything!

I think it would be unwise for them to change it. Having a broad spectrum of music brings in a broad spectrum of people and would probably attract the largest audience. Once you start to get super specific with anything, you narrow your customer base down.

That being said, I don't know what the 3rd cruise could/would be. Do you think people who enjoy folk/power/etc. really shy away from 70K due to there being some thrash and a handful of death metal bands? :?
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:25 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Yeah I think (and really hope) that 70k will have everything just like it does now, because I like everything!

I think it would be unwise for them to change it. Having a broad spectrum of music brings in a broad spectrum of people and would probably attract the largest audience. Once you start to get super specific with anything, you narrow your customer base down.

That being said, I don't know what the 3rd cruise could/would be. Do you think people who enjoy folk/power/etc. really shy away from 70K due to there being some thrash and a handful of death metal bands? :?

I really doubt it. I think it'll either but a metalcore/nu metal cruise so that those ppl get their own cruise or another thought I had was if 70k itself is going to get bigger than they could have another smaller one, so the main one will be bigger and have bigger names like slayer and this one will stay exactly how it is. For naming's sake they should leave 70k the same size and start a bigger one :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Stained Class wrote: I think it'll either but a metalcore/nu metal cruise so that those ppl get their own cruise

Well I wouldn't actually mind that as it would making that cruise a totally painless experience. I fear (most of us anyways) are gonna start getting pissed and green with envy when we can't start doing all of them or at least every year. 2 is more than enough choices for me to agonize over at this point :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    Tuup wrote:Well if Arkona is booked for 70K then that's definitely a convincing argument...
    To choose for Barge to Hell that is :P

You, sir, have really good taste. :beerwink:

Kevin only likes Arkona for Masha's boyish charm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:56 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Stained Class wrote: I think it'll either but a metalcore/nu metal cruise so that those ppl get their own cruise

Well I wouldn't actually mind that as it would making that cruise a totally painless experience. I fear (most of us anyways) are gonna start getting pissed and green with envy when we can't start doing all of them or at least every year. 2 is more than enough choices for me to agonize over at this point :lol:

:lol: I wouldn't mind that either. One less cruise to fret over attending
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:08 pm

They could have that cruise on a dingy and it wouldn't sell out.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2018 - Great time.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Memnoch wrote:So Marlo, did you make the payment for Kataklysm on broad then? Andy might want prepayment if you didn't. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • sar01061969
    Petty Officer

by sar01061969 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 pm

:death: :deathmetal:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:21 pm

putting numetal and metalcore together... you kid right? Unlike death metal and powermetal scenes, metalcore scenes actually beat up numetal kids/bands on a fairly regular basis... no promoter worth their salt would put them together
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:31 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:putting numetal and metalcore together... you kid right? Unlike death metal and powermetal scenes, metalcore scenes actually beat up numetal kids/bands on a fairly regular basis... no promoter worth their salt would put them together

A lot of people my age who grew up with nu metal went on to metalcore. Can't see I've ever seen the behavior you're describing, actually.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:37 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:putting numetal and metalcore together... you kid right? Unlike death metal and powermetal scenes, metalcore scenes actually beat up numetal kids/bands on a fairly regular basis... no promoter worth their salt would put them together

A lot of people my age who grew up with nu metal went on to metalcore. Can't see I've ever seen the behavior you're describing, actually.

well, I was goin' to avg 5 shows/week everywhere from Bangor Maine down into CT... I saw plenty of it... I don't know which shows you were attending
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:46 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

well, I was goin' to avg 5 shows/week everywhere from Bangor Maine down into CT... I saw plenty of it... I don't know which shows you were attending

Fucking idiotic to beat up somebody because they like a certain type of music, no matter how bad it is. But yeah, I've never seen it happen. I was in the nu metal scene in high school as were most of my friends and we were always fine. Once nu metal died, some went to the newer metalcore and were welcomed with open arms to the community. Luckily, I found better music :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:03 pm

well, "newer metalcore" explains it... almost all of the real metalcore broke up, and when the numetal kids started gettin' into/making popular the crappy bands like Norma Jean and As I Lay Dying, that's what killed the scene anyway (well, fashioncore started killing it, but the "nu wave" put the final nail in the coffin)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:06 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:well, "newer metalcore" explains it... almost all of the real metalcore broke up, and when the numetal kids started gettin' into/making popular the crappy bands like Norma Jean and As I Lay Dying, that's what killed the scene anyway (well, fashioncore started killing it, but the "nu wave" put the final nail in the coffin)

Yeah I kinda figured we were talking about different scenes and time periods since you're a bit older than me. It's funny looking back at high school and I hear some of the songs I used to like every now and then and wonder what the hell I was thinking in those days :lol:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Ogre wrote:

They could have that cruise on a dingy and it wouldn't sell out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:25 am

mooyagi wrote:Fucking idiotic to beat up somebody because they like a certain type of music, no matter how bad it is. But yeah, I've never seen it happen.

I remember some pretty violent clashes between hardcore fans and thrash fans when those scenes started to merge in the early 80's. More often than not, it seems there will be some sort of hostility when one group perceives another as interlopers, trying to move into "their scene." Sometimes it gets a little rough. Not saying it's right, not saying it's smart. Just saying it is.

But we're hockey guys, moo, just pretend you're on the ice and remember: Violence is not the answer. Violence is the question. And the answer is always yes. :D
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2018 - Great time.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 am

Verb The Noun! Verb The Noun!!!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:50 pm

gnoff wrote:Shag the Nun! Shag the Nun!

??

(Band name format for all these shitty kiddie bands, i.e., Poison the Well, Swallow the Sun, Protest the Hero, etc.)
    Yawn. :gulp:
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2018 - Great time.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Ogre wrote:

??

(Band name format for all these shitty kiddie bands, i.e., Poison the Well, Swallow the Sun, Protest the Hero, etc.)

Slurp the Schlong

Plug the Cheerio

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:00 pm

I hope these terrorists try again on Barge.
    http://tyrannyoftradition.com/2012/02/0 ... al-cruise/
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2018 - Great time.
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Barge to Hell for me, it's a maybe.

It depends on the line-up and what my financial situation will be like when the cruise happens. I plan on moving to Orlando sometime before the end of the year and am currently looking for a job in that area. So if everything works out I'll be on the Barge sporting my trademark. And by that I mean my Purple Shades (but they're really blue).
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Ogre wrote:

??

Slurp the Schlong

Plug the Cheerio

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

This is what you call superior content? :roll:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:53 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:This is what you call superior content? :roll:

Yup. Nothing you've posted matches the near genius of this one :lol: :P :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
Post Reply 2615 posts