My guess, David would say he lives in Orlando :lol: :P

Sounds about right :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

by Brodd » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:45 am

Booking confirmed!
    Can't wait to get back to Miami and seeing you guys again.
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:59 am

Brodd wrote:Booking confirmed!

ARTILLERY BA-BY :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • portharbor
    Crewman

by portharbor » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:05 am

Going to try my god damndest to get on the barge this year. I had to bail on 70K last year due to some health problems but i'm doing better now.

Tickets for the barge dont seem to be selling as quickly so I should have plenty of time to get the money together for this. Can't say i'm surprised though by the sluggish sales with 3 cruises on the market now in such a short period of time and a limited amount of people that can afford these cruises it'll be tough to sell out the barge imo. Especially with extreme metal being a pretty niche market as opposed to the broader appeal of 70K and this mayhem bullshit.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Great Craig! I remember you saying you weren't able to make it for 70K this year.
    Barge is gonna be a great time - NO doubt!
    :cheers:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 pm

KevinP wrote:

ARTILLERY BA-BY :heavydrink:

Its going to be awesome :shred:

Laura wrote: Great Craig! I remember you saying you weren't able to make it for 70K this year.
    Barge is gonna be a great time - NO doubt!
    :cheers:

Yeah, I had my final exam the same week as 70K, so that sucked, but it gave me time to save some money for BTH.
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:51 pm

hell yeah, glad you'll be onbroad for Barge!!!!! :viking:
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:38 am

Still only one section sold out so far and there are only 10 cabins that fit that category, if my count is correct. Hopefully sales pick up when public booking opens. Maybe some 70K info would be good so people can decide which to go on or if they can do both.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 pm

I haaaaate moneybookers right now. I have no idea if I made one payment, four payments or none at all :bitch:

Emailed UMC to see if they know what the hell I've done, and I feel bad for bugging them a second time today as they are probably really busy :cry: Good grief and golly.

UMC, I don't mean to be annoying, you know I love you and promise to harass you less the rest of the year!
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:33 am

mooyagi wrote:Still only one section sold out so far and there are only 10 cabins that fit that category, if my count is correct. Hopefully sales pick up when public booking opens. Maybe some 70K info would be good so people can decide which to go on or if they can do both.

I think UMC will have a whopper or two of an announcement once public sales open. They need something like a AMON AMARTH or BEHEMOTH to move a slew of cabins. I also think (and hope) they have a few bands that rarely, if ever, play the USA, like Bolt Thrower, At the Gates, Bloodbath.

Morbid Angel hasn't played the USA (besides Scion Rock Fest in CA last year) since like 2005 I think. I'm confused if they re a draw anymore since the last album. I know they draw everywhere ELSE except the USA, so I would imagine they would still be considered a "catch" for UMC.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 am

gnoff wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:I haaaaate moneybookers right now. I have no idea if I made one payment, four payments or none at all :bitch:

Emailed UMC to see if they know what the hell I've done, and I feel bad for bugging them a second time today as they are probably really busy :cry: Good grief and golly.

UMC, I don't mean to be annoying, you know I love you and promise to harass you less the rest of the year!

Unless you come to a page from Moneybookers that forward you to UMC where it states "thank you for your payment" I think nothing has happened.

I hope it all works out fast for you!
    Once you're done with that our cabin will be paied in full and we can sit back and wait for our upgrade since we'll be a cabin filled with awesome and repeat customers*3, I'm sure they'll gives us a suite :D

Hatred for moneybookers rising.... just got off the phone with Visa, it was actually my credit card company that cock blocked my attempt to book since it was a large online transaction and I guess they've had a lot of fraud that they didn't let it go through. They removed my ridiculous protection thing that was on my Visa so that I could book, went onto money bookers again to try: "You can't use your credit/debit card for another 24 hours"

I want to pay nooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:47 am

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Still only one section sold out so far and there are only 10 cabins that fit that category, if my count is correct. Hopefully sales pick up when public booking opens. Maybe some 70K info would be good so people can decide which to go on or if they can do both.

I think UMC will have a whopper or two of an announcement once public sales open. They need something like a AMON AMARTH or BEHEMOTH to move a slew of cabins. I also think (and hope) they have a few bands that rarely, if ever, play the USA, like Bolt Thrower, At the Gates, Bloodbath.

Morbid Angel hasn't played the USA (besides Scion Rock Fest in CA last year) since like 2005 I think. I'm confused if they re a draw anymore since the last album. I know they draw everywhere ELSE except the USA, so I would imagine they would still be considered a "catch" for UMC.

Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Bolt Thrower, At the Gates, Bloodbath and Morbid Angel.

Yup. There aren't words for HOW DAMN BAD I want to be on the ship RIGHT NOW. I think your right though and they will have at least two of those onbroad.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 am

Bolt Thrower, Bloodbath and Morbid Angel might just get me to book. So, my dear Canadian wife, could you be so kind and offer BJs for Andy if he booked those? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:10 am

Memnoch wrote:Bolt Thrower, Bloodbath and Morbid Angel might just get me to book. So, my dear Canadian wife, could you be so kind and offer BJs for Andy if he booked those? :lol:

Figures a girlie metal lover would still pine away for Morbid Angel at this point :lol:

And Marlo does need time to see the bands at some point. She can't be servicing half the boat you know. (or maybe she can, what do I know, BJ's dont exist when you are married, so I'm confused over the time requirements it seems :mrgreen: )
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 am

:lol:

Seen MA live, what, three or four times and they are an excellent live act. Didn't care for IDI, and honestly Heretic had two or three great songs with the rest being pretty bad. But the albums before those, yes, they're awesome.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 am

Memnoch wrote:Bolt Thrower, Bloodbath and Morbid Angel might just get me to book. So, my dear Canadian wife, could you be so kind and offer BJs for Andy if he booked those? :lol:

:lol: For those bands, its tempting but I can't offer BJ cards every other day. They have to MEAN something and show I'm talking business. Will lose effect. I think that for that offer to be really taken seriously is for you to offer BJs for those bands, my darling Finnish hubby ;) :mrgreen:

Oh and btw: just book Barge. Just do it. :deathmetal:

KevinP wrote:Figures a girlie metal lover would still pine away for Morbid Angel at this point :lol:

And Marlo does need time to see the bands at some point. She can't be servicing half the boat you know. (or maybe she can, what do I know, BJ's dont exist when you are married, so I'm confused over the time requirements it seems :mrgreen: )

:shock: :lol:

And true, I need to enjoy the fruits of my labour. Plus, more pantsless sets performed by BTD = Better BJs :roll: :lol:
    Melisandre
    Oiler

by Melisandre » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Is there no other way to make payments? I don't want to bend over for the 3% credit card transaction fee. I would prefer to pay by wire transfer. I haven't heard back yet about that option.
    AHAB / Primordial / Prong / Shape of Despair
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:27 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    gnoff wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:I haaaaate moneybookers right now. I have no idea if I made one payment, four payments or none at all :bitch:

Unless you come to a page from Moneybookers that forward you to UMC where it states "thank you for your payment" I think nothing has happened.

I hope it all works out fast for you!
    Once you're done with that our cabin will be paied in full and we can sit back and wait for our upgrade since we'll be a cabin filled with awesome and repeat customers*3, I'm sure they'll gives us a suite :D

Hatred for moneybookers rising.... just got off the phone with Visa, it was actually my credit card company that cock blocked my attempt to book since it was a large online transaction and I guess they've had a lot of fraud that they didn't let it go through. They removed my ridiculous protection thing that was on my Visa so that I could book, went onto money bookers again to try: "You can't use your credit/debit card for another 24 hours"

I want to pay nooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

The fuckers removed my credit card and won't let me readd it :bitch:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:07 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:The fuckers removed my credit card and won't let me readd it :bitch:

At least even with Moneybookers being ridiculous, UMC still handles everything like a champ. Email today that I won't need to worry about a thing with late fees or any of that when making my payment tomorrow because I was basically cock blocked from paying on not one but TWO accounts. UMC, did I mention that I love you? And that my love can only be further fueled by Kreator and Before the Dawn announcements? Please, lets nourish this growing relationship more :beerhorns:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:13 pm

They are awesome. Allison was extremely helpful with me the other day :D
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:They are awesome. Allison was extremely helpful with me the other day :D

I'll withhold judgement on her helpfulness until she comes through with the special request I asked of her in the booking :D
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:They are awesome. Allison was extremely helpful with me the other day :D

I'll withhold judgement on her helpfulness until she comes through with the special request I asked of her in the booking :D

Not a chance
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:26 am

mooyagi wrote:

Since when did Canadians work for the USA I.N.S. ???
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 am

+ 1. Regarding the bands, that is ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:32 am

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Since when did Canadians work for the USA I.N.S. ???

Like any kind of immigrations/customs officer would prevent Kate from making it on broad :lol:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:58 pm

AT THE GATES!!!!!!! YES @!!!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU UMC!!!!!!!!

:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Had a feeling they'd be on. Should make many people happy.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 pm

FUUUUUUUUUCK all of you people. I'm actually considering going on this cruise now. But 70k is going to be awesome too :cry: Andy! Announce bands for 70k so I can choose!!!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:21 pm

to Andy and Co. At the Gates is an Amazing booking but i must say cut back on the awesome a hair please this is starting to get expensive in new CD's i MUST buy. just kidding please don't stop ever take all my money forever >.>
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:27 pm

IT'S WELL AND GIGGLY TIME BITCHEZ. CAN YOU FEEL THE JUICES FLOWING :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 pm

there's been a mistake... At The Gates are supposed to be the 1st announcement for 70k grrrrr
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:42 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:there's been a mistake... At The Gates are supposed to be the 1st announcement for 70k grrrrr

This.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:52 pm

:metalguy: :shock: :metalguy:

I saw At the Gates for the first and only time in the summer of 2008 in Chicago - OUTSTANDING - one of the best gigs I've been to - period.

At the time, I didn't expect that I'd get a chance to see them again, but when the Barge cruise was announced, I had a strong hunch they were gonna be on it and that they would be a huge selling point for many metal fans world-wide. This is a not-miss band IMO - hope this announcement generates tons of enthusiasm and sells tons of cabins for Barge!

YAY!!!!! :D :D :D
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:04 pm

I don't think i've seen ATG since 1996!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:04 pm

gnoff wrote:AT THE FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES!!!!!!!!

Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:there's been a mistake... At The Gates are supposed to be the 1st announcement for 70k grrrrr

This.

suckerrrrsss

I bet you'll get Wintersun though :(
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:06 pm

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    gnoff wrote:AT THE FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES!!!!!!!!

I'm a happy man!!!!

RIGHT BACK ATCHA....
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:20 pm

gnoff wrote:
    Warphine wrote:AT THE GATES!!!!!!! YES @!!!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU UMC!!!!!!!!

:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

I get Hypocrisy and At The Gates!

Oh fuck yes!!!!!!

Give me Amon Amarth and I'll not be drinking since I can't miss any shows, hahahaa

Hahaha. I still have a smile on my face. I still want to jump around my house screaming AT THE GATESSSSSS!!!!!!

You've been lucky enough to see them more than once, I've never seen them so this is like a metal "bucket list" band for me.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
Post Reply 2615 posts