Post Reply 2615 posts
The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread
  • Metalwrath

Re: Who Will Be The Last Lucky 13 Allowed Onbroad?

by Metalwrath » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Sorry to hear Laura.Hopefully you manage to make it.
    Barge is the last time i will do a metal cruise in the U.S.
    After that i'll be sticking to Europe because i need to start studying and saving.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Laura wrote:Scott - Thanks for saying that - I really enjoyed hanging out with you & Eric the past few cruises!!! Haha - can't remember if I told you I have a great (albiet brief) video that I took when you and I were dancing to Kung Fu Fighting :P during karaoke on the first 70K. I'll see if I can dig that out and figure out how to attach it to an email to you. ;)

oh please do, i am putting it up on youtube hahahaah
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:37 am

Andy wrote:Only 4 months until BARGE TO HELL, The World's Most Extreme Metal Cruise, will depart on a trip to the undead! Who will be the last lucky 13 allowed onbroad? You will find out SOON...!

SOON! :deathmetal:
    I made the Devil do it.
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:52 am

Laura wrote:Scott - Thanks for saying that - I really enjoyed hanging out with you & Eric the past few cruises!!! Haha - can't remember if I told you I have a great (albiet brief) video that I took when you and I were dancing to Kung Fu Fighting :P during karaoke on the first 70K. I'll see if I can dig that out and figure out how to attach it to an email to you. ;)

Rhia - as I wrote my cabinmates in a private facebook message today, I realize that the first week of December is not smack dab in the middle of Thanksgiving or Christmas or anything - but we just always seem to have a lot going on with family & friends the whole month of December.  Now that the Barge trip is getting closer, I'm simply no longer feeling a big need or desire to go. Add to that (and this is probably going to sound fairly "out there" :lol: ), when I said that I thought of the idea last night - that is, the idea of *not* going on Barge & offering my spot to someone else as a gift - the idea actually came to me in a dream. Well, the dream was so strong, clear & vivid, that I took notice. I have these kinds of dreams every once in a while (that either seem to emphatically tell me to do or *not* to do something). The last dream I had like that which stands out was soon after the first 70K and I dreamt that I absolutely HAD to go to Norway for Hole in the Sky that (last) summer.  So, I booked the whole trip within 48 hours of the dream on impulse. Not long after, the HITS founders and organizers announced that HITS 2011 was to be the last one ever (haha - The Last Supper), and it ended up being an amazing, surreal, & life-changing experience for me for a number of reasons. (so yes - sooo glad I went!!!)  Haha - so long story short, I've learned to listen to what these kinds of dreams seem to be telling me. It's not that I think necessarily that there is anything supernatural to any of this (although I don't rule this out) - rather I suspect it is most likely just a manifestation of a gut feeling and/or subconscious thoughts. Anyway, my true "gut feelings," intuition, strong sense (or whatever one wants to call it) regarding myself, things, situations, and/or other people has yet to fail me....so I've learned to pay attention. 

(and now you can all think I'm even more peculiar than you probably already think I am!) :lol:

But you're peculiar in a good way, Laura! I wasn't going to go on Barge to Hell, either. Not because of a dream, but because of timing. I have more support at work now, and we've began our 2013 strategic planning much earlier than last year. I was worried about that, but I will have it all tied up and delegate the communication of it to my staff that week. :D

I also really didn't want to miss playing in the annual benefit show which is always the first Saturday in December, but Hodgy was able to get it moved to December 15. How he did it, I don't know. ;)

And my family situation has changed as well, my kids are grown. I don't have any other family here in Seattle. My friends ARE my family here (looking at you Hodgy & Red). Fuck it, I'm going! I will be booking BTH SOON....in the next week or so.

Maybe by that time more kickass bands will be announced, maybe? SOON...
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 pm

metalgoddess wrote: I also really didn't want to miss playing in the annual benefit show which is always the first Saturday in December, but Hodgy was able to get it moved to December 15. How he did it, I don't know. ;)

And my family situation has changed as well, my kids are grown. I don't have any other family here in Seattle. My friends ARE my family here (looking at you Hodgy & Red). Fuck it, I'm going! I will be booking BTH SOON....in the next week or so.

That's because he didn't move it. My sheer will power to be on Barge did. :twisted: :lol:

And yes, we're stupid excited you saw the light. (Or in this case, the dark.) It wouldn't be the same without ya. :deathmetal:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Traccia
    Petty Officer

by Traccia » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:23 pm

So weird. I vtalkig to a friend about how they should just combine barge and 70k. Fuck! That would be awesome.
    So far, barge's line up is KILLER!!!!! I can't believe it's not selling!!!
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 am

Dimmu, Obituary and Cannibal Corpse.
    I made the Devil do it.
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:18 am

... With extra life preservers so we can rescue Gojira and Anthrax!
    I made the Devil do it.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:00 am

Metalwrath wrote:Sorry to hear Laura.Hopefully you manage to make it.

Thanks, but I decided for sure and offered my spot to someone over the weekend - if he is able to do it, I'll be really happy for him (should know in the next few days and the switch will be a done deal). As I told him, I've already done more things in my life than I ever even dreamed about as a young person, so that missing this particular trip (albeit one that will be amazing no-doubt) is really not a big deal for me in the big scheme of things. No regrets or laments here...I know there will be other trips. :beerwink:

Metalwrath wrote:Barge is the last time i will do a metal cruise in the U.S.
    After that i'll be sticking to Europe because i need to start studying and saving.

Cheers to starting studying and saving - always a good thing I think. :cheers: I hope to make it back to Europe in a few years or so. I think the Wacken Full Metal Cruise sounds like a lot of fun - will be interesting to see how the first one pans out. So, maybe I'll see you again in Europe some day. :cool:

metalgoddess wrote:But you're peculiar in a good way, Laura! I wasn't going to go on Barge to Hell, either. Not because of a dream, but because of timing. I have more support at work now, and we've began our 2013 strategic planning much earlier than last year. I was worried about that, but I will have it all tied up and delegate the communication of it to my staff that week. :D

I also really didn't want to miss playing in the annual benefit show which is always the first Saturday in December, but Hodgy was able to get it moved to December 15. How he did it, I don't know. ;)

Ha, thanks. (who wants to be "normal" anyway? ;) ) Glad the timing worked out for you! And I understand your point about family and friends - it's different for me since the majority of our extended familes live within a few hours (and we are very close-knit), plus the kids are still relatively young (ha - even though we're not) since we waited to have them until we were in our late 30s. Now that I won't be taking that week off work for Barge, it will allow me even more time off during the girls' 2 week winter break from school - looking forward to that! :D

Ah well, enough on that :P - Barge is going to kick-ass for those of you going! And - here's my prediction :P - Immortal and/or at least a few others from my sig wishlist will be on Barge. Immortal is just so great live - loved the three different Immortal gigs I saw in the past few years - those who haven't seen them are in for a treat! As for Dimmu Borgir - aren't they due for another North America tour sometime soooooon?? (another band I've seen several times and am crazy about)
    :beerhorns:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:25 am

I wish this thread didn't move postions on the forum. Should be right at the top with the 70K. :P
    I made the Devil do it.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:31 am

Evil Red wrote:I wish this thread didn't move postions on the forum. Should be right at the top with the 70K. :P

It used to be. I have no idea why the mods changed it.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:33 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Evil Red wrote:I wish this thread didn't move postions on the forum. Should be right at the top with the 70K. :P

It used to be. I have no idea why the mods changed it.

I know. And I don't know either.
    I made the Devil do it.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:42 am

Barge isn't selling, so no Forum and no sticky thread
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Surt
    Crewman

by Surt » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:37 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Barge isn't selling, so no Forum and no sticky thread

Maybe we need some headliners like Cannibal Corpse, Amon Amarth and Overkill or even Slayer.
    Surt
    Crewman

by Surt » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:48 am

My last lucky 13:

Cannibal Corpse
    Amon Amarth
    Overkill
    Autopsy
    Immortal
    Impaled Nazarene
    Dismember (reanimated)
    Emperor (reanimated)
    Nuclear Assault
    Lividity
    Avulsed
    Unleashed
    Bolt Thrower
    :deathmetal: :beerhorns: :viking:
    angelyuyo
    Petty Officer

by angelyuyo » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:43 am

SABBAT/HELL/king diamond and obituary! :belly:
    2011DONE
    2012 DONE
    BARGE TO HELL DONE
    2013 DONE
    2014 DONE
    2015 DONE
    2016 BEST LINEUP EVER DONE
    2017 DONE
    2018DONE
    2019 Done
    2020 I need my booking code
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:39 am

13:

Immortal
    Dark Fortress
    Bolt Thrower
    Triptykon
    My Dying Bride
    Old Man's Child
    Thorns
    Arch Enemy
    Brujeria
    Hail of Bullets
    Incantation
    Vader
    Ex Deo

and the 2 bonus bands:
    Symbolic or Death To All
    Goatwhore

:beerhorns:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:06 am

Surt wrote:Emperor (reanimated)

Please, please, please! I would be so happy if this happened.
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:11 am

My 13 wishlist – no particular order:

Bolt Thrower
    Dimmu Borgir
    Immortal
    Vader
    Hate
    Deicide
    Dying Fetus
    Testament
    Negura Bunget
    King Diamond
    Carcass
    Entombed
    Obituary

I would say Slayer but it's hard to believe we would be so lucky
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 am

Now that Mayhem Cruise is cancelled maybe UMC can convince Anthrax to join Barge to Hell instead?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:39 am

mooyagi wrote:Now that Mayhem Cruise is cancelled maybe UMC can convince Anthrax to join Barge to Hell instead?

did that really happen? *goes to google...*
    oh man, their cruise failed!
    Faith in metal humanity = partially restored!

I call this a win for UMC!

so, Andy... convince Gojira and Anthrax to get onbroad 70k Tons!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:

wrong topic,man
    here we are convincing Andy to get Gojira & Antrax on BARGE :bitch:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:03 am

Mal2000 wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

wrong topic,man
    here we are convincing Andy to get Gojira & Anthrax on BARGE :bitch:

Yeah! We need some serious "Gojira for Barge" action going on.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 am

but Barge can have all the brutal kid bands... Machine Head, Suicide Silence, Lamb Of God, Periphery, Born Of Osiris, and Girl On Fire... and you're more than wecome to the korn and slipknot guys' dj sets lol

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:17 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:but Barge can have all the brutal kid bands... Machine Head, Suicide Silence, Lamb Of God, Periphery, Born Of Osiris, and Girl On Fire... and you're more than wecome to the korn and slipknot guys' dj sets lol

Good god Bill, do you hate the Barge that much?
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:but Barge can have all the brutal kid bands... Machine Head, Suicide Silence, Lamb Of God, Periphery, Born Of Osiris, and Girl On Fire... and you're more than wecome to the korn and slipknot guys' dj sets lol

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:21 am

nekrobarr wrote:

well, they did steal Hypocrisy, At The Gates, Sodom, and Paradise Lost from me!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:25 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:

I feel your pain sir... There's always 2014!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:27 am

nekrobarr wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:

Barge also stole some fun cruisers

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Barge also stole some fun cruisers

Yeah, true... now I'm getting depressed :cry:
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:well, they did steal Hypocrisy, At The Gates, Sodom, and Paradise Lost from me!

Barge also stole some fun cruisers

But I'm going on both!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:59 am

We're not fun, we're boring.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:03 am

mooyagi wrote:

But I'm going on both!

To bitch or rejoice?

That is the question! ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

But I'm going on both!

To bitch or rejoice?

That is the question! ;)

Thar be no bitchin' from the likes a ye ;)
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 am

mooyagi wrote:Now that Mayhem Cruise is cancelled maybe UMC can convince Anthrax to join Barge to Hell instead?

Ha not surprised the cruise failed.There's no way they would have been able to get that many egos onbroad with each other without resulting in some serious violence.
    I'd consider Anthrax more of a 70k band than a Barge band though.
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:37 pm

With the stupid boat down, what a wonderful sense of satisfaction, huh Andy? :mrgreen:
    I made the Devil do it.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Evil Red wrote:With the stupid boat down, what a wonderful sense of satisfaction, huh Andy? :mrgreen:

Gojira = NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Let's Celebrate the Lamehem cancellation with a Bolt Thrower announcement.

Oh wait, they play Party San tomorrow, Into the Grave on Saturyday and then Iperfest on Sunday.

I guess a Monday announcement is looking mighty fine then :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 pm

You're mean! Though even then the line up on barge would be better than 70K, so far (in my opinion) :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:23 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

You're mean! Though even then the line up on barge would be better than 70K, so far (in my opinion) :lol:

Now thats really mean just poking and laughing at 70K
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
Post Reply 2615 posts