Post Reply 2575 posts
The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Who Will Be The Last Lucky 13 Allowed Onbroad?

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Removed Wintersun and Varg due to the dates announced for Canada:

Obscura
    Finntroll
    Heaven Shall Burn
    Exhumed
    Bruijera
    Slayer
    Carcass
    Triptykon
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:50 pm

I don't know about Brujeria, Adrian Erlandssoon is already double shifting.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Stained Class wrote:I don't know about Brujeria, Adrian Erlandssoon is already double shifting.

Brujeria used Nick Barker at Maryland Deathfest.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I don't know about Brujeria, Adrian Erlandssoon is already double shifting.

Brujeria used Nick Barker at Maryland Deathfest.

Problem solved.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:well it looks like I'll be Barge bound ....... payments made, flights and hotel taken care of, now all I need to know is who the lucky 13 bands will be.

and to watch Andy book the bands I really wanna see more go to 70k (ha ha) :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:

Excellent! See you there! :bangers:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:04 am

Stained Class wrote:Ignoring Kevin (as usual) and staying clueless (as usual).

So you admit to having a problem, but won't change it. Damn Canadians :bitch:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    doc
    Crewman

by doc » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:49 am

I
    WANT
    HOUR OF PENANCE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIdZ-OK3OQ0
    :shred: brutal, technical, blasphemic - everything is there to worship :death:
    edit:
    pictures, pictures draw attention :D
    Last edited by doc on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist BTH2014: Aeon, Beneath the Massacre, Black Dahlia Murder, Bloodbath, Bolt Thrower, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Codeon, Death To All, Decapitated, Deicide, Gorod, Hour of Penance, Morbid Angel, Nile, Oral Fistfuck, Slayer, Suicidal Angels, Vader
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:51 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Post 2500 and last damn post until a bloody ************.

"****."

:evil:

More Blood = More Metal. :twisted:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:44 pm

maybe if we post a reminder of who we already got on the cruise Andy will post some new ones ......
    Image :beerhorns:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:maybe if we post a reminder of who we already got on the cruise Andy will post some new ones ......
    Image :beerhorns:

Nice work as always sir! Can't wait to add the complete and final version to my collection! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:57 pm

83 days for Barge, 15 to go. Band every 5 1/2 days. Maybe they won't go the 42 bands option for Barge even? If so 83/13 = every 6.3 days

As much as I support Andy, and know that the end result has on each occasion totally ruled, MAN would I be at the end of my tether if I was going on Barge to Hell :P

A little reminder of the last three announcements:
    25th May Municipal Waste
    .....13 days later....
    7th June CoC
    ....50 days later....
    27th July Mayhem
    ....46 days later....
    11th Sept and counting .......

Three bands in the past 109 days is just......
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:17 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Three bands in the past 109 days is just......

...highly disappointing! :bitch:

The quantity of announcements is what sucks, not really the announcements themselves. I'm pretty much used to it at this point. "Soon" doesn't mean shit to me anymore.

I'm still onbroad for the Barge though. I'm ready to do this!!!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:53 pm

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:38 am

I won a half-price cabin for Barge!!!! :D
    So that means I won't only be on 70K, but Barge as well! :beerbang: :bangers: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :party: :cheers: :whisky: :beerhorns: :smash: :pound: :belly: :heavydrink:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:54 am

Tuup wrote:I won a half-price cabin for Barge!!!! :D
    So that means I won't only be on 70K, but Barge as well! :beerbang: :bangers: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :party: :cheers: :whisky: :beerhorns: :smash: :pound: :belly: :heavydrink:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

They've got to fill the thing one way or another :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:55 am

GAAF man :viking:

See you on Barge
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:34 am

Congrats!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:29 am

Tuup wrote:I won a half-price cabin for Barge!!!! :D :

Huh?
    I made the Devil do it.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:52 am

I feel like a sucker for paying full price now :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:59 am

KevinP wrote:I feel like a sucker for paying full price now :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

welcome to the club :evil:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:50 am

Well it's only eligible for the more expensive categories... But still a good deal :D
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Holy wah, congrats Tuup!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Tuup wrote:Well it's only eligible for the more expensive categories... But still a good deal :D

Bah, that just gives you more $$$ to bring over stroops for the rest of us :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Tuup wrote:Well it's only eligible for the more expensive categories... But still a good deal :D

I may have missed something. How exactly was this won and which cabins is/was it available for? TIA
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:26 am

Seriously. What the hell are you talking about?
    I made the Devil do it.
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:06 am

KevinP wrote:

Bah, that just gives you more $$$ to bring over stroops for the rest of us :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Less actually, because I was initially only planning to go to 70K. But alright, I'll bring you some, especially as Michael won't be there to smuggle 10 kilos in his suitcase this time ;)

ShoreSlayer wrote:

I may have missed something. How exactly was this won and which cabins is/was it available for? TIA

Through a German ticket website. I can choose between categories F, G and H.
    Nice nice :party:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:24 am

It's funny how people are pissed off with the lack of announcments.
    I know of a festival in Sweden i will probably go to called Muskel Rock and they have stated because of it's 5th anniversary they will have a very special lineup but they aren't going to announce any of the bands playing till the day of the festival :mrgreen:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:48 am

Metalwrath wrote:It's funny how people are pissed off with the lack of announcments.
    I know of a festival in Sweden i will probably go to called Muskel Rock and they have stated because of it's 5th anniversary they will have a very special lineup but they aren't going to announce any of the bands playing till the day of the festival :mrgreen:

Well, good for you!!!
    do not drink to much to ummm, forgot what i was saying?
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Metalwrath wrote:It's funny how people are pissed off with the lack of announcments.

:lol: At least they're open about it.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:43 pm

mooyagi wrote:

:lol: At least they're open about it.

Not as open as your face.
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:06 am

well it's been almost a month since the magazine ad for Barge with Finntroll and Heaven Shall Burn came out, so that should mean the next issue is out or will be soon (ha ha) .......... does it have or will it have our next non-announcement?

then again I never did see the ad from the first one.

well my birthday is less than 2 weeks away, maybe Andy will drop a nice little gift of a great announcement for me ( I believe he gave me Overkill for 70K 2012 on my birthday) who will he give me for Barge? :beerhorns: :cheers:
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:28 am

DragonLordJones wrote:well it's been almost a month since the magazine ad for Barge with Finntroll and Heaven Shall Burn came out, so that should mean the next issue is out or will be soon (ha ha) .......... does it have or will it have our next non-announcement?

then again I never did see the ad from the first one.

well my birthday is less than 2 weeks away, maybe Andy will drop a nice little gift of a great announcement for me ( I believe he gave me Overkill for 70K 2012 on my birthday) who will he give me for Barge? :beerhorns: :cheers:

Hope your birthday brings another great announcement and also an early happy birthday cheers :beerbang: for ya
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:59 am

Booked and ready to sail to hell. Line up "as is" is golden. But if the requests are still open I'd like more from my wishlist. Doubt I'll be gambling this year with all the goodness! :bmhorns:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:33 pm

soundcurve wrote:Booked and ready to sail to hell. Line up "as is" is golden. But if the requests are still open I'd like more from my wishlist. Doubt I'll be gambling this year with all the goodness! :bmhorns:

Hell yeah Barge lineup is siiiiiick thus far. Welcome!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Are we in Florida yet?!?!
    I made the Devil do it.
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:13 am

Red, your next post is number 666. Better make it a good one! \m/ :death:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Won't be going to Barge anymore.A lot of complications with my job at the moment.
    They told me earlier this year taking the time off should be fine and to remind them at a later date.They never signed off the holidays now i brought it up and they are being really shitty about it.I doubt they'll ok the holidays now because they are already thinking about xmas preperation for the business.

So i'm selling my spot to a friend.Luckily i haven't ordered flights or sorted accomdation yet so i'm not really at a loss.Will take a weeks holidays before December now somewhere in Europe.

To be honest it's not just about the holidays thats an issue.
    Even though there are no jobs over here i'm thinking of quitting.
    My department is the msot organised one.There are rarely any issues on it.I don't know whats happend at my workplace but some of the higher managers are being complete dickheads to everyone.It's starting to become depressing and unbearable.I'm getting shit over petty little things.They just seem to be trying to cause fights with me for no reason.Threatened to send me home the next time i come into work and haven't shaved for 2 days :roll:

Wouldn't be surprised if they try and force me to cut my hair next.I need to just concentrate on studying so i can get a decent job away from these kind of people and get treated this way.It's just getting depressing at this stage.

Hope everyone going has a blast either way.
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Won't be going to Barge anymore.A lot of complications with my job at the moment.

That really sucks. Perfect example of why I stopped working for others and started working for myself.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Man that sucks. Well I hope something turns out better sooner than later for a job.

Post Reply 2575 posts