Post Reply 2575 posts
The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:50 pm

gnoff wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:Hey, one good thing you guys don't have to worry about... I quit drinking, been sober since January 30, and I'll be running a marathon onbroad from going to show to show to show to show to show all day long. So hopefully I'll feel better than last time around, eh? :mrgreen:

No more beers? :shock:

I quit smoking, but still drinking beers :D

Smoking sucks, beer is good :heavydrink:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:13 am

Go suck on a car exhaust, it's cheaper, saves CO2 from going into the atmosphere and just as stupid. So if you're gonna kill yourself, save the ozone layer in the process please :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:45 am

That, plus smokers don't realise how much they STINK after they've had a smoke :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:00 am

gnoff wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:That, plus smokers don't realise how much they STINK after they've had a smoke :mrgreen:

yes we do, but if we don't care if we're paying to kill ourselves, do you think we care much about the smell ;)

If you wanna kill yourself go ahead. For the sake of the rest of us, carry some air freshener around? Maybe febreze yourself every time you smoke?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:39 am

KevinP wrote:Image

Go suck on a car exhaust, it's cheaper, saves CO2 from going into the atmosphere and just as stupid. So if you're gonna kill yourself, save the ozone layer in the process please :mrgreen:

Agreed :mrgreen:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 am

:lol: awesome
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:55 am

Stained Class wrote:
    gnoff wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:That, plus smokers don't realise how much they STINK after they've had a smoke :mrgreen:

yes we do, but if we don't care if we're paying to kill ourselves, do you think we care much about the smell ;)

If you wanna kill yourself go ahead. For the sake of the rest of us, carry some air freshener around? Maybe febreze yourself every time you smoke?

:heavydrink:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:19 pm

gnoff wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:WOW, I haven't posted here since January 21! Well, I'm back for now but I'll probably be on the Barge forums more when it fires up. When we departed the last ship, I swore that would be the last cruise I ever went on. And then Andy had to be an ass (an all wise and beloved ass, I might add) and announce HYPOCRISY, ROTTING CHRIST, MOONSPELL, ENSLAVED, MORGOTH, SEPULTURA, KRISIUN, SANCTUARY, SACRED REICH, POSSESSED, and SODOM for the BARGE TO HELL, and I'll be dead before I miss that cruise.
    Thanks Andy, I gotta life with bills and shit, ya know. ;) :lol:
    See you in December, which is a bit SOONer than January!
    :bmhorns:

can't miss the Barge cruise Eric!
    See you there!!

Eric AND Nicole!! Hell yeah!! When I saw the Rotting Christ announcement, after my "HOLY FRAKING SHIT" reaction I had actually thought about the both of you and how likely it would be that I would see you guys again this year :lol: Glad to hear it Eric!!
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:12 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote::bmhorns: Yup, there's still a chance I won't be able to make it though. I've already committed to rooming with the two neurotic ones on this here broad :mrgreen: so I'm gonna try to not let them down any way I can. Them and Rotting Christ. :beerhorns:

Oh, and I don't think Kataklysm will be on the Barge. They are touring North America in September, that's all I can say, but I think it will actually be EX DEO onbroad, supporting their new album out this summer.
    But thanks to everyone for the welcome back! You're all awesome.
    :viking: :boobs:

We're gonna have so much fun together! :party:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 am

mooyagi wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote::bmhorns: Yup, there's still a chance I won't be able to make it though. I've already committed to rooming with the two neurotic ones on this here broad :mrgreen: so I'm gonna try to not let them down any way I can. Them and Rotting Christ. :beerhorns:

Oh, and I don't think Kataklysm will be on the Barge. They are touring North America in September, that's all I can say, but I think it will actually be EX DEO onbroad, supporting their new album out this summer.

that sounds........hmmm........perverse :shock:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:45 pm

So it's easter weekend. If this year is like last year then that means we're close to some 70k info. I predict that we will be getting something in what UMC would call "a few days". So like 3 weeks or less.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Stained Class wrote:So it's easter weekend. If this year is like last year then that means we're close to some 70k info. I predict that we will be getting something in what UMC would call "a few days". So like 3 weeks or less.

Hopefully!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Hey now! Only the weenie half of us two is neurotic! :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:21 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

that sounds........hmmm........perverse :shock:

You're just jealous :P
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:06 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Oh, and I don't think Kataklysm will be on the Barge. They are touring North America in September, that's all I can say, but I think it will actually be EX DEO onbroad, supporting their new album out this summer.

That actually sounds way cooler to me. I LOVE Kataklysm but I've seen them a thousand times. I've only seen Ex Deo once and they were great.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:09 am

Warphine wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:Oh, and I don't think Kataklysm will be on the Barge. They are touring North America in September, that's all I can say, but I think it will actually be EX DEO onbroad, supporting their new album out this summer.

That actually sounds way cooler to me. I LOVE Kataklysm but I've seen them a thousand times. I've only seen Ex Deo once and they were great.

Yup. I'd love me some Ex Deo too! HAIL CEASAR!
    I made the Devil do it.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Evil Red wrote:
    Warphine wrote:

Yup. I'd love me some Ex Deo too! HAIL CEASAR!

saw them in cleveland with the mom a few years ago, great act!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Besides, there's just no such thing as too much Maurizio in a leather skirt... :twisted:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 am

So far, I'm excited for about 7 out of the 16 bands announced... which is a pretty good amount imo, not to mention the other 4 or 5 bands I thought sounded good that I might catch a set from... I'd say I'm pretty stoked for what UMC has in store for the rest of the lineup. :)
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 am

Warphine wrote:So far, I'm excited for about 7 out of the 16 bands announced... which is a pretty good amount imo, not to mention the other 4 or 5 bands I thought sounded good that I might catch a set from... I'd say I'm pretty stoked for what UMC has in store for the rest of the lineup. :)

hellyeah!!!!!! you have good taste that's why!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Warphine wrote:So far, I'm excited for about 7 out of the 16 bands announced... which is a pretty good amount imo, not to mention the other 4 or 5 bands I thought sounded good that I might catch a set from... I'd say I'm pretty stoked for what UMC has in store for the rest of the lineup. :)

I'm at:

5 "super pumped for"
    6 "yeah definitely would like to check them out"
    3 "meh okay, not offended but nothing all that exciting"
    2 "total shit and not interested"

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:27 pm

i'm at "crying like a mad woman and tearing my shirt off" for 3 of the bands , multiple or occasional orgasms for the rest and hating one ... it will be intense.
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:35 am

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:03 am

gnoff wrote:It also reminds us that

The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

:wank: :wank: :wank:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfDwTNU6dzU
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:53 pm

ha!

gnoff wrote:
    Anka wrote:i'm at "crying like a mad woman and tearing my shirt off" for 3 of the bands , multiple or occasional orgasms for the rest and hating one ... it will be intense.

Ley me know which ones will give the best show, I need to be there for this :viking: :wank:

nope... you'll have to wait and see ... magic stick will be involved of course

:givebeer:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 am

Swedish Creep machine strikes again. Even getting an entire house cleaned out and staged for sale doesn't stop this guy! :?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:56 pm

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:Swedish Creep machine strikes again. Even getting an entire house cleaned out and staged for sale doesn't stop this guy! :?

Nothing stops me and my magic stick!

is your magic stick as big and mighty as Anka's?
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:58 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Swedish Creep machine strikes again. Even getting an entire house cleaned out and staged for sale doesn't stop this guy! :?

Maybe it just makes him hornier :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:59 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

yeah, nothing like cleaning, so hot and sexy!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:04 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

yeah, nothing like cleaning, so hot and sexy!

Yeah, really :roll: :lol:
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:39 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    gnoff wrote:

Nothing stops me and my magic stick!

:lol: LOL no it isn't... can't be.

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:25 am

Anka wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    gnoff wrote:Nothing stops me and my magic stick!

:lol: LOL no it isn't... can't be.

...Do I wanna know? :shock:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:53 am

Hello. My name is Ryan and I'm a raging metal cruise whore.

Just sold my passes for MDF, so now I will see you on the BtH. (Meredith is undecided at this point, so I may be going stag on this one)

I feel so dirty right now.... :oops:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:09 am

Bentz! wrote:Hello. My name is Ryan and I'm a raging metal cruise whore.

Just sold my passes for MDF, so now I will see you on the BtH. (Meredith is undecided at this point, so I may be going stag on this one)

It's always nice to get a little dirty :wank:

See you on broad! Bring mustaches :party:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:25 am

mooyagi wrote:

Ah, yes, wherever I travel, there shall be zany fake mustaches! (and pockets that smell of bacon)

I have another order of the rubbery kind on its way as I type this. Hopefully not everyone has lost his/hers by now ( I'm figuratively looking at you, Laura), those things aren't all that cheap.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:38 am

Bentz! wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Ah, yes, wherever I travel, there shall be zany fake mustaches! (and pockets that smell of bacon)

I have another order of the rubbery kind on its way as I type this. Hopefully not everyone has lost his/hers by now ( I'm figuratively looking at you, Laura), those things aren't all that cheap.

I still have mine! Image
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:14 am

:lol: Kevin broke you down on the decision huh? Well hopefully Meredith decides to as well, at least I get to see her at Metalcamp this summer :D :beerbang:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:34 pm

vikingbitch wrote: :lol: Kevin broke you down on the decision huh? Well hopefully Meredith decides to as well, at least I get to see her at Metalcamp this summer :D :beerbang:

Nobody is immune to my "charms". Even men quiver in my wake :shock: ;) :shock:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:49 pm

I love this post. :lol: And damn! Good thing I didn't bust my butt to make MDF this year since so many people are bailing on it! (and btw, I will appreciate any new plastic mustaches on Barge, tyvm. ;) )

KevinP wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote: :lol: Kevin broke you down on the decision huh? Well hopefully Meredith decides to as well, at least I get to see her at Metalcamp this summer :D :beerbang:

Nobody is immune to my "charms". Even men quiver in my wake :shock: ;) :shock:

Your influence is scaring me, Kevin - SCARING ME!!!
    :shock:
    :?
    :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
Post Reply 2575 posts