User

Andy

Rank

THE SKIPPER

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

THE BRIDGE

The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread

by Andy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Thank you to all of you undead sailors hailing from 44 countries around the globe for making the inaugural BARGE TO HELL cruise become reality! Thank you very much to everyone from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Mexico, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu and Venezuela for sailing with us on The World's Most Extreme Metal Cruise!

We're working hard on plans for a future departure of BARGE TO HELL. Please keep your eyes open for more details. In the meantime, how do you feel about starting next year in style? Check out 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise at: http://www.70000tons.com

Cheers!

Your Skipper and the entire BARGE TO HELL crew
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Tucson, AZ

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Yay! news SOON? :D
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:36 pm

will we be sharing Forums?
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

CaptOblivious

Rank

Ensign

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Westbank B.C. Canada

by CaptOblivious » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:36 pm

i'm in gimme a chance to book tickets man :deathmetal: :viking:
You can't have slaughter without laughter
2012-cabin # 4519
2012-BtH cabin# 2563
2013-cabin # 3015
2014-cabin # 2515
2015-cabin # 8659
Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
Hockeyagi 2013 champ
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:44 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:will we be sharing Forums?

I hope they split the forums up.
I should get around to updating my signature
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Nice work Andy!

Even though I'm guaranteed not to be on BTH, I look forward to enjoying it vicariously through all that do go :)
Upcoming Gigs:
August Stryper September Dragonland -/-Therion October Skid-Row November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi
2019 Wishlist
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

Goddess of Metal

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Fri May 14, 2010 12:58 am

San Diego, California

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 pm

I love how he says onbroad here but not on Facebook because they don't get it yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:
A.K.A Margie Metalho

2018 - Deck 6
2017 - Deck 6
2016 - Deck 6
2015 - Deck 7
2014 - Deck 2
2013 - Deck 2
2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
2012 - Deck 2
2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
Abbath-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Juvaliant-/-Kissin.Dynamite-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Zebra-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:02 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Actually, I take that back. I recommend we keep the same forum, but split the Bridge into two parts: and 70K one and a BtH one. That way people can keep their same screen names/avatars/post counts/etc. One login to cover both events. Would be easier on the users and the mods.
I should get around to updating my signature
User

Evican

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

A Happy Little Vegemite in Poutine Land

by Evican » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:I love how he says onbroad here but not on Facebook because they don't get it yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And let's hope that they never do. It's purely a forum thing. :lol:

Weren't we meant to be getting the first lot of bands announced within 10 days or something? :lol:
70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018
Cripper-Ne Obliviscaris-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Aborted-Behemoth-Amon Amarth-Insomnium-Havok-BENIGHTED-Meshuggah-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Fallujah-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Decapitated
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Evican wrote:
Goddess of Metal wrote:I love how he says onbroad here but not on Facebook because they don't get it yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Weren't we meant to be getting the first lot of bands announced within 10 days or something? :lol:

well, Andy likes to make people sweat... so I'm surprised we even got this so... SOON! :lol:
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

Evican

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:19 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:well, Andy likes to make people sweat... so I'm surprised we even got this so... SOON! :lol:

I love that he's already starting to update that there's nothing to update, yet. :lol:
Cripper-Ne Obliviscaris-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Aborted-Behemoth-Amon Amarth-Insomnium-Havok-BENIGHTED-Meshuggah-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Fallujah-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Decapitated
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Evican wrote:
DrinkMoxie wrote:well, Andy likes to make people sweat... so I'm surprised we even got this so... SOON! :lol:

I love that he's already starting to update that there's nothing to update, yet. :lol:

just like he said he would haha

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

stoverkill

Rank

Midshipman

Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:54 pm

DALLAS TEXAS

by stoverkill » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Evican wrote:

I'm on the forum and facebook and most of the people I know on fb say onbroad as well :?
SURVIVOR:
70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 |

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Shredhead | Suicidal Tendencies | Night Demon | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
no avatar
User

Nicolas0928

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:48 pm

by Nicolas0928 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Love this pic:

I need the bands for my decision!!!!
User

Evican

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:02 pm

stoverkill wrote:I'm on the forum and facebook and most of the people I know on fb say onbroad as well :?

Yeah, because they're mostly forum people. :mrgreen:
User

AlaskaRachel

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am

Seattle, WA

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:50 pm

mooyagi wrote:
mooyagi wrote:

Actually, I take that back. I recommend we keep the same forum, but split the Bridge into two parts: and 70K one and a BtH one. That way people can keep their same screen names/avatars/post counts/etc. One login to cover both events. Would be easier on the users and the mods.

They should definitely split the Recruit a Cabinmate section. Bridge too.
Off course will always be about boobs and shaved balls, no matter what cruise one is attending! :party:
User

Badgerbomb300

Rank

Petty Officer

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:17 am

Pensacola, Florida

by Badgerbomb300 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Can't wait for the first bands and be able to decide if going on this one also :shred:
Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
User

Tobbe

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Stockholm, Sweden

by Tobbe » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Do anyone think that Barge To Hell will be as successful as 70000 Tons?
User

cocrorico

Rank

Oiler

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:10 am

PARIS-FRANCE

by cocrorico » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:34 am

Nicolas0928 wrote:Love this pic:

I need the bands for my decision!!!!

I need First Bands to make my decision.
I was on 70k 2011 and 2012, it was great and i really want to be present in 2013, but i also need a new experience like barge to hell.

If it was in october, i could be on 70k and BTH, but december, it s to closed.
2011: cabine 3541
2012: cabine 2591
2012: barge to hell cabine 2515
2014: cabine 2513
2015: cabine 2670
User

AntonioRJ

Rank

Crewman

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:31 am

Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

by AntonioRJ » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:24 am

Well, I would like to know if the 2013 Tons will mantain the same kind of setting (with metal bands of all styles) or will have only power metal, prog metal, hard rock and other, since the Barge to Hell will be limited to death, trash and black metal bands.
User

KevinP

Rank

Commander

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

by KevinP » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:08 am

See my wishlist if you want a guarantee sellout event :death: :death: :death:
WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
User

Tuup

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 am

Wijlre (NL)

by Tuup » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 am

I hope they can get something special. Old Man's Child would be a nice one for example.
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am

Vancouver, British Columbia

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 am

KevinP wrote:See my wishlist if you want a guarantee sellout event :death: :death: :death:

We want King Diamond and Arkona though :cry:
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014, 70K 2015, 70K 2016, 70K 2017
I may have an addiction

Much want:
Aeternam-/-Alkaloid-/-Arkaik-/-Be'Lakor-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-First.Fragment-/-Hypocrisy-/-Inferi-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Vale.Of.Pnath

Also want:
Andy.James-/-Amiensus-/-Anubis.Gate-/-Arcturus-/-Barren.Earth-/-Caligula's.Horse-/-Chthonic-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Ex.Deo-/-Firesoul-/-Ghost.Brigade-/-Gorod-/-Haken-/-Harakiri.For.The.Sky-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Mourning-/-In.Vain-/-Krampus-/-Lost.Society-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Marty.Friedman-/-Meadows.End-/-Mistur-/-October.Tide-/-Rodrigo.y.Gabriela-/-Russkaja-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Stormlord-/-Suidakra-/-Teramaze-/-Toxik-/-Virvum-/-Vuur-/-Wilderun-/-Witherfall-/-Whispered-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Wyrd-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Coroner-/-Cripper-/-Dragonforce-/-Firewind-/-Helloween-/-Iced.Earth-/-Kampfar-/-Obituary-/-Onslaught-/-Sodom

Reunions:
Dismember-/-Forbidden-/-Kiuas-/-myGRAIN-/-Nevermore

www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal
User

Tuup

Rank

Midshipman

Wijlre (NL)

by Tuup » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:45 am

Stained Class wrote:
KevinP wrote:See my wishlist if you want a guarantee sellout event :death: :death: :death:

Those don't sound like Barge to Hell bands to me though...
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:50 am

Tuup wrote:
Stained Class wrote:

Yeah that's what I meant. By "we" I meant those that are sticking to 70k :mrgreen:
The infamous LOLLIPOP

I may have an addiction

Much want:
Aeternam-/-Alkaloid-/-Arkaik-/-Be'Lakor-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-First.Fragment-/-Hypocrisy-/-Inferi-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Vale.Of.Pnath

Also want:
Andy.James-/-Amiensus-/-Anubis.Gate-/-Arcturus-/-Barren.Earth-/-Caligula's.Horse-/-Chthonic-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Ex.Deo-/-Firesoul-/-Ghost.Brigade-/-Gorod-/-Haken-/-Harakiri.For.The.Sky-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Mourning-/-In.Vain-/-Krampus-/-Lost.Society-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Marty.Friedman-/-Meadows.End-/-Mistur-/-October.Tide-/-Rodrigo.y.Gabriela-/-Russkaja-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Stormlord-/-Suidakra-/-Teramaze-/-Toxik-/-Virvum-/-Vuur-/-Wilderun-/-Witherfall-/-Whispered-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Wyrd-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Coroner-/-Cripper-/-Dragonforce-/-Firewind-/-Helloween-/-Iced.Earth-/-Kampfar-/-Obituary-/-Onslaught-/-Sodom

Reunions:

User

Tuup

Rank

Midshipman

Wijlre (NL)

by Tuup » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 am

Stained Class wrote:
Tuup wrote:
Stained Class wrote:We want King Diamond and Arkona though :cry:

Yeah that's what I meant. By "we" I meant those that are sticking to 70k :mrgreen:

Well if Arkona is booked for 70K then that's definitely a convincing argument...
To choose for Barge to Hell that is :P
Last edited by Tuup on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 am

Tuup wrote:Well if Arkona is booked for 70K then that's definitely a convincing argument...

Blasphemer! haha I love Arkona, but I had to miss them when they were in Calgary cus Devin Townsend was playing on the same night, and he is way too good to miss. I'll get a chance eventually.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

I may have an addiction

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:

Reunions:

User

KevinP

Rank

Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:50 am

Tuup wrote:
Stained Class wrote:

Of course they do. King is obvious and works for both cruises.

Arkona isn't some lame folk band without any balls. Their entire back catalog is a mix of death, thrash and black metal dashed with pagan and folk metal :mrgreen:
WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:30 am

Stained Class wrote:
Tuup wrote:Well if Arkona is booked for 70K then that's definitely a convincing argument...

Blasphemer! haha I love Arkona, but I had to miss them when they were in Calgary cus Devin Townsend was playing on the same night, and he is way too good to miss. I'll get a chance eventually.

YES HE IS!
2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
User

TOM CRUISE

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Everett, WA USA

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:35 am

Opeth doing unplugged on the way to Bahamas and plugged on the way baack.

I noticed they added the sponsors to the top of the BTH page. Quit teasing us, our credit cards are in hand !
70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 -CABIN 7386- Barge to hell -2012
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:54 am

You, sir, have really good taste. :beerwink:

Kevin only likes Arkona for Masha's boyish charm.
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / STUCK MOJO / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
User

KevinP

Rank

Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Memnoch wrote:

You, sir, have really good taste. :beerwink:

Kevin only likes Arkona for Masha's boyish charm.

I like real woman with talent. Not company manufactured silicone ones :P
WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:25 pm

So you're like a Catholic priest then, you like your women as fifteen-year-old boys? :mrgreen:
And with a duck whistle. :lol:
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / STUCK MOJO / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
User

Tuup

Rank

Midshipman

Wijlre (NL)

by Tuup » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Then at least have yourself a 15-year-old with boobs! :bitch:

Oops, did I actually type that? :mrgreen:
User

vikingbitch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Calgary, Alberta

by vikingbitch » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Sorry Kevin, they have more important matters to attend to. Like MY wishlist for example :cool:

This is terrible. So worried the bands that I want will conflict ex: Amon Amarth and Kreator on 70K vs Kataklysm and Bloodbath on BTH. :cry:
SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
User

KevinP

Rank

Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Memnoch wrote:So you're like a Catholic priest then, you like your women as fifteen-year-old boys? :mrgreen:
And with a duck whistle. :lol:

:roll: you wouldn't know high quality tail if it sat on your hairy carcass :lol: :P :lol:
WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
User

STACH100

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:46 pm

by STACH100 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Tuup wrote:I hope they can get something special. Old Man's Child would be a nice one for example.

Does Old Man's Child play live?
It is only one guy, Galder, correct?
2011 6084
2012 9560
2013 9574
2014 TBA
User

Goddess of Metal

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Fri May 14, 2010 12:58 am

San Diego, California

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:04 pm

stoverkill wrote:
Evican wrote:

I'm on the forum and facebook and most of the people I know on fb say onbroad as well :?

We say it but Andy does not. I was just pointing out that he posted differently on FB than the forum because it is special here. :D

Also, I agree with Ryan that 2 forums would be a nightmare. Two Bridge threads is a good idea.
A.K.A Margie Metalho

2018 - Deck 6
2017 - Deck 6
2016 - Deck 6
2015 - Deck 7
2014 - Deck 2
2013 - Deck 2
2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
2012 - Deck 2
2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
Abbath-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Juvaliant-/-Kissin.Dynamite-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Zebra-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-
User

Rab

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:22 am

by Rab » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:22 pm

i should play barge to hell especill if you get some awesome extream black metal bands book levithan and ill play right after them
User

Tuup

Rank

Midshipman

Wijlre (NL)

by Tuup » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:28 pm

STACH100 wrote:
Tuup wrote:I hope they can get something special. Old Man's Child would be a nice one for example.

Does Old Man's Child play live?
It is only one guy, Galder, correct?

Indeed, that's why it would be quite special. I hope he gets a band around him to play live with at some point.

I read recently that Sons of Jonathas are finally planning to start playing live, I'd really love to see them as well.
Next