Post Reply 2575 posts
The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread

by Andy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Thank you to all of you undead sailors hailing from 44 countries around the globe for making the inaugural BARGE TO HELL cruise become reality! Thank you very much to everyone from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Mexico, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu and Venezuela for sailing with us on The World's Most Extreme Metal Cruise!

We're working hard on plans for a future departure of BARGE TO HELL. Please keep your eyes open for more details. In the meantime, how do you feel about starting next year in style? Check out 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise at: http://www.70000tons.com

Cheers!

Your Skipper and the entire BARGE TO HELL crew
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Yay! news SOON? :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:36 pm

will we be sharing Forums?
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:36 pm

i'm in gimme a chance to book tickets man :deathmetal: :viking:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:44 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:will we be sharing Forums?

I hope they split the forums up.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Nice work Andy!

Even though I'm guaranteed not to be on BTH, I look forward to enjoying it vicariously through all that do go :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 pm

I love how he says onbroad here but not on Facebook because they don't get it yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:02 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Actually, I take that back. I recommend we keep the same forum, but split the Bridge into two parts: and 70K one and a BtH one. That way people can keep their same screen names/avatars/post counts/etc. One login to cover both events. Would be easier on the users and the mods.
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:I love how he says onbroad here but not on Facebook because they don't get it yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And let's hope that they never do. It's purely a forum thing. :lol:

Weren't we meant to be getting the first lot of bands announced within 10 days or something? :lol:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Evican wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:I love how he says onbroad here but not on Facebook because they don't get it yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Weren't we meant to be getting the first lot of bands announced within 10 days or something? :lol:

well, Andy likes to make people sweat... so I'm surprised we even got this so... SOON! :lol:
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:19 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:well, Andy likes to make people sweat... so I'm surprised we even got this so... SOON! :lol:

I love that he's already starting to update that there's nothing to update, yet. :lol:
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Evican wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:well, Andy likes to make people sweat... so I'm surprised we even got this so... SOON! :lol:

I love that he's already starting to update that there's nothing to update, yet. :lol:

just like he said he would haha

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Evican wrote:

I'm on the forum and facebook and most of the people I know on fb say onbroad as well :?
    13 time survivor
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:02 pm

stoverkill wrote:I'm on the forum and facebook and most of the people I know on fb say onbroad as well :?

Yeah, because they're mostly forum people. :mrgreen:
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:50 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Actually, I take that back. I recommend we keep the same forum, but split the Bridge into two parts: and 70K one and a BtH one. That way people can keep their same screen names/avatars/post counts/etc. One login to cover both events. Would be easier on the users and the mods.

They should definitely split the Recruit a Cabinmate section. Bridge too.
    Off course will always be about boobs and shaved balls, no matter what cruise one is attending! :party:
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Can't wait for the first bands and be able to decide if going on this one also :shred:
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Do anyone think that Barge To Hell will be as successful as 70000 Tons?
    cocrorico
    Oiler

by cocrorico » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:34 am

Nicolas0928 wrote:Love this pic:

I need the bands for my decision!!!!

I need First Bands to make my decision.
    I was on 70k 2011 and 2012, it was great and i really want to be present in 2013, but i also need a new experience like barge to hell.

If it was in october, i could be on 70k and BTH, but december, it s to closed.
    2011: cabine 3541
    2012: cabine 2591
    2012: barge to hell cabine 2515
    2014: cabine 2513
    2015: cabine 2670
    AntonioRJ
    Crewman

by AntonioRJ » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:24 am

Well, I would like to know if the 2013 Tons will mantain the same kind of setting (with metal bands of all styles) or will have only power metal, prog metal, hard rock and other, since the Barge to Hell will be limited to death, trash and black metal bands.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:08 am

See my wishlist if you want a guarantee sellout event :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 am

I hope they can get something special. Old Man's Child would be a nice one for example.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 am

KevinP wrote:See my wishlist if you want a guarantee sellout event :death: :death: :death:

We want King Diamond and Arkona though :cry:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:45 am

Stained Class wrote:
    KevinP wrote:See my wishlist if you want a guarantee sellout event :death: :death: :death:

Those don't sound like Barge to Hell bands to me though...
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:50 am

Tuup wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Yeah that's what I meant. By "we" I meant those that are sticking to 70k :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Tuup wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:We want King Diamond and Arkona though :cry:

Yeah that's what I meant. By "we" I meant those that are sticking to 70k :mrgreen:

Well if Arkona is booked for 70K then that's definitely a convincing argument...
    To choose for Barge to Hell that is :P
    Last edited by Tuup on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 am

Tuup wrote:Well if Arkona is booked for 70K then that's definitely a convincing argument...

Blasphemer! haha I love Arkona, but I had to miss them when they were in Calgary cus Devin Townsend was playing on the same night, and he is way too good to miss. I'll get a chance eventually.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:50 am

Tuup wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Of course they do. King is obvious and works for both cruises.

Arkona isn't some lame folk band without any balls. Their entire back catalog is a mix of death, thrash and black metal dashed with pagan and folk metal :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:30 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Tuup wrote:Well if Arkona is booked for 70K then that's definitely a convincing argument...

Blasphemer! haha I love Arkona, but I had to miss them when they were in Calgary cus Devin Townsend was playing on the same night, and he is way too good to miss. I'll get a chance eventually.

YES HE IS!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:35 am

Opeth doing unplugged on the way to Bahamas and plugged on the way baack.

I noticed they added the sponsors to the top of the BTH page. Quit teasing us, our credit cards are in hand !
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:54 am

You, sir, have really good taste. :beerwink:

Kevin only likes Arkona for Masha's boyish charm.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Memnoch wrote:

You, sir, have really good taste. :beerwink:

Kevin only likes Arkona for Masha's boyish charm.

I like real woman with talent. Not company manufactured silicone ones :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:25 pm

So you're like a Catholic priest then, you like your women as fifteen-year-old boys? :mrgreen:
    And with a duck whistle. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Then at least have yourself a 15-year-old with boobs! :bitch:

Oops, did I actually type that? :mrgreen:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Sorry Kevin, they have more important matters to attend to. Like MY wishlist for example :cool:

This is terrible. So worried the bands that I want will conflict ex: Amon Amarth and Kreator on 70K vs Kataklysm and Bloodbath on BTH. :cry:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Memnoch wrote:So you're like a Catholic priest then, you like your women as fifteen-year-old boys? :mrgreen:
    And with a duck whistle. :lol:

:roll: you wouldn't know high quality tail if it sat on your hairy carcass :lol: :P :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Tuup wrote:I hope they can get something special. Old Man's Child would be a nice one for example.

Does Old Man's Child play live?
    It is only one guy, Galder, correct?
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:04 pm

stoverkill wrote:
    Evican wrote:

I'm on the forum and facebook and most of the people I know on fb say onbroad as well :?

We say it but Andy does not. I was just pointing out that he posted differently on FB than the forum because it is special here. :D

Also, I agree with Ryan that 2 forums would be a nightmare. Two Bridge threads is a good idea.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:22 pm

i should play barge to hell especill if you get some awesome extream black metal bands book levithan and ill play right after them
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:28 pm

STACH100 wrote:
    Tuup wrote:I hope they can get something special. Old Man's Child would be a nice one for example.

Indeed, that's why it would be quite special. I hope he gets a band around him to play live with at some point.

I read recently that Sons of Jonathas are finally planning to start playing live, I'd really love to see them as well.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Tuup wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:

Indeed, that's why it would be quite special. I hope he gets a band around him to play live with at some point.

I thought there were 3 guys in the band at one point. Would be cool to see!
Post Reply 2575 posts