Post Reply 2575 posts
The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 am

Disaster Area wrote:I will only make one post in the BTH forum, any guesses as to what it will say..?

:cheers:

meet me at the wall of death
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:40 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:Love this pic:

I need the bands for my decision!!!!

SOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!

No. Seriously.. Where are the bands?
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:22 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Hopefully there's time to change their minds! Probably need more than just a few of us harping on it though.

I doubt it. The common sense of it is obvious but we're likely missing the underlying reason for them making the choice they have. No doubt it will make more sense... soon

No doubt about it ;). I think they just wanna have an excuse to come up with cool new ranks :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:54 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Hopefully there's time to change their minds! Probably need more than just a few of us harping on it though.

I doubt it. The common sense of it is obvious but we're likely missing the underlying reason for them making the choice they have. No doubt it will make more sense... soon

No doubt about it ;). I think they just wanna have an excuse to come up with cool new ranks :D

And it should all be different ,takes on killing power weenies and snapping folk instruments in half. And roasting unicorns on an open flame
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

KevinP wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:I doubt it. The common sense of it is obvious but we're likely missing the underlying reason for them making the choice they have. No doubt it will make more sense... soon

And it should all be different ,takes on killing power weenies and snapping folk instruments in half. And roasting unicorns on an open flame

But then where will I get unicorn nectar from???
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:06 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:No doubt about it ;). I think they just wanna have an excuse to come up with cool new ranks :D

Loaded question, anyone?
    Way to lob that slow ball Kate... :lol: :| :|
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:14 am

:lol: That one had to be planned
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:12 pm

When they said "a few days" I thought "oh cool within a week we'll know some more"... it's been two weeks. Not cool UMC.

...you can make up for this by announcing Bloodbath! :D
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:59 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Loaded question, anyone?

No shit, Sherlock ;)
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Instead of talking about mooysgi's man juice (URGH), lets talk about the new forum. I can understand why they would want to do it as they want to market it as 2 separate entities for 2 almost separate crowds.

Plus giving it a fresh start will be less daunting for newbies who are scared off by people who have already been here.

:smoking:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:04 pm

KevinP wrote:Plus giving it a fresh start will be less daunting for newbies who are scared off by people who have already been here.

I was thinking that too. It would probably be easier for new people to join something that's just starting up and be a bit less intimidating.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Plus giving it a fresh start will be less daunting for newbies who are scared off by people who have already been here.

I was thinking that too. It would probably be easier for new people to join something that's just starting up and be a bit less intimidating.

Exactly, they will be less likely to be scard off by some loudmouth with an opinion about everything :? :shock: :?
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Or by several of them (us) :lol:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:11 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Or by several of them (us) :lol:

The only part about you that is scary is the half illegal part :P :P :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:13 pm

KevinP wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Or by several of them (us) :lol:

And my MACHETE! :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:15 pm

And Kevin gets a whole new set of people to wax poetic about Vegemite and salmiakki and other disgusting foodstuffs that shouldn't be brought into our borders. :roll:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:18 pm

mooyagi wrote:And Kevin gets a whole new set of people to wax poetic about Vegemite and salmiakki and other disgusting foodstuffs that shouldn't be brought into our borders. :roll:

Pimping is my business. Weird thing though, only 1500 or so people like the Barge FB page, compared to 23000 for 70K. I suspect it will fly under the radar a lot more, being that it's a more specific audience.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:22 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:And Kevin gets a whole new set of people to wax poetic about Vegemite and salmiakki and other disgusting foodstuffs that shouldn't be brought into our borders. :roll:

Pimping is my business. Weird thing though, only 1500 or so people like the Barge FB page, compared to 23000 for 70K. I suspect it will fly under the radar a lot more, being that it's a more specific audience.

Hopefully it sells well
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 am

gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

And my MACHETE! :lol:

Machete!

Hey UMC, another one of my bombass ideas:
    Set up a video room where you run Machete (movie o fcourse, duh) 24/7 so any given time of the day you can walk in and watch part of the film, or just sit there all day and enjoy awesomesauce

I'm so good at this

I will volunteer to bring my DVD
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 am

gnoff wrote:Machete!

Set up a video room where you run Machete (movie o fcourse, duh) 24/7 so any given time of the day you can walk in and watch part of the film, or just sit there all day and enjoy awesomesauce

I'm so good at this

I like that idea!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:59 pm

gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    gnoff wrote:Machete!

I'm so good at this

I will volunteer to bring my DVD

I can bring mine too as a back up!

Okay!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:37 am

It's announcement day! Come on everyone! Let's get our hopes up!!! :D

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:53 am

Ravenlord wrote:It's announcement day! Come on everyone! Let's get our hopes up!!! :D

It is? Highly unlikely that UMC got the radio transmission through their "cone of silence" :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqcSWI6Ppks
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:03 am

Ravenlord wrote:It's announcement day! Come on everyone! Let's get our hopes up!!! :D

Says who?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:58 am

Inferno magazine's latest edition arrived on Friday and it had a Barge ad. On the bottom it says "Book your cruise NOW!". :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:50 am

Memnoch wrote:Inferno magazine's latest edition arrived on Friday and it had a Barge ad. On the bottom it says "Book your cruise NOW!". :lol:

Fuck that. Announce all the bands now, then I might book now. Otherwise, I'll book... sooooon... :twisted:

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:08 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those that are going on BTH should not book. Wait until the last minute to book and give UMC a dose of their own medicine. LOL
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:45 pm

gnoff wrote:
    Andy wrote:The BARGE TO HELL website is now live! Just a few more days until we will greet the first Artists on our trip to the undead! Time is running out fast! Register now at http://www.bargetohell.com to book before tickets go on sale to the general public.

I see the mistake that was made, it was supposed to be "just a few more weeks until we greet the first artists onbroad"
    well I hope weeks and not months :lol:

Now that it has been decided in my mind that I will attend Barge I all of a sudden want to know the bands!
    oh, and what biers will be there!
    oh and if I will get hired to host a bier tasting!
    and if my Machete video room will be there or not.
    and will you use Dave for karaoke for Barge too?

Machete video room must be on 70K!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi Paul! We missed you around here! Where have you been?
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:35 am

KDibildeaux wrote:

Hi Paul! We missed you around here! Where have you been?

I've just been lurkin' around. Haven't felt the need to post anything really. But UMC's usual old tricks have dragged me out of my shell. Want an announcement. :|

Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:10 am

Sepultura too bad they suck now

so has anyone got there regestry stuff yet like make a payment i havent i figured we would get htat by the time of announcments
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:14 am

Not a fan of them. One band per hour? Should be a fun day!
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:15 am

mooyagi wrote:Not a fan of them. One band per hour? Should be a fun day!

even if its just for today this will be awesome
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 am

In case people haven't seen the announcement:

It is time to fill this BARGE TO HELL with some undead! To make sure you will not get any sleep tonight, we will be announcing 1 Artist every hour, starting... NOW!

To kick things off, an icon of Extreme Metal: Sailors, please welcome: SEPULTURA on broad BARGE TO HELL, The World's Most Extreme Metal Cruise!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:21 am

I figured Sepultura would get on one of these years.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:24 am

"One band per hour"...hrmm... UMC Translation: "one band per day". :D

Either way, I'm happy! :P
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    ttiger
    Crewman

Barge to Hell first listing begin on Facebook

by ttiger » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:44 am

sorry for the double post
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2494
    Last edited by ttiger on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Within temptation, Deathstars, BABYMETAL, Draconian, Diablo Swing Orchestra, OOmph, Megahertz, Dimmu Borgir, Eisbreche, Pain, HEAVENWOOD, HIM, Dope Stars Inc., Ram-Zet, After Forever, The Birthday Massacre, The 69 eyes, Turmion Kätilöt
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 am

ENSLAVED!!!!!
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:59 am

Rab wrote:ENSLAVED!!!!!

:deathhorns:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    mooyagi