Post Reply 805 posts
Barge To Hell/70K 2013 Rumours Thread
    kcanja14
    Crewman

Re: Barge To Hell/70K 2013 Rumours Thread

by kcanja14 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 am

At this point in time.. for 70k... any band would be a good band. I'd just like to hear something and commence booking.

I logged on to the forums. This means I'm ready to get going now...
    2012/13/14: Survivor

Wishlist: -Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ayreon-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Equilibrium-/-Firewind-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody.Of.Fire-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Striker-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Unleash.The.Archers-/-Wintersun
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:59 am

Boo. I was hoping for a Strapping Young Lad reunion for Barge (hey, a guy can dream!) but that won't be happening:

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=175358

At least it also rules out Fear Factory :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:44 am

I'd prefer DTP over SYL any day though. He doesn't wanna do SYL anyways.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:44 am

Stained Class wrote:I'd prefer DTP over SYL any day though. He doesn't wanna do SYL anyways.

I saw DTP open for Symphony X in Pittsburgh in 2003. They were just awful, the other 3 members of the band played the same notes every song. DT was kinda funny but it was excruciating waiting for them to finish before SX. Unless they have gotten much better it is something I would skip; but hey everyone needs a bunch of bands they aren't interested in so we can catch our favorites and eat.
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:48 am

Blackfhyre wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I'd prefer DTP over SYL any day though. He doesn't wanna do SYL anyways.

I saw DTP open for Symphony X in Pittsburgh in 2003. They were just awful, the other 3 members of the band played the same notes every song. DT was kinda funny but it was excruciating waiting for them to finish before SX. Unless they have gotten much better it is something I would skip; but hey everyone needs a bunch of bands they aren't interested in so we can catch our favorites and eat.

Really now? That's surprising to me. I've seen them a couple times in the last year and maybe they got a lot better because they are playing lots of old stuff too. Something from Ocean Machine and Ziltoid always make it onto their setlist. Check them out again if you get a chance I think you'll notice a difference.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:07 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:

Really now? That's surprising to me. I've seen them a couple times in the last year and maybe they got a lot better because they are playing lots of old stuff too. Something from Ocean Machine and Ziltoid always make it onto their setlist. Check them out again if you get a chance I think you'll notice a difference.

it's been almost 10 years since then! they're amazing now! i'm sure the difference is night and day!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:16 am

I also just realised that technically the Devin Townsend Project didn't come around until 2008/2009, that was The Devin Townsend Band. It's the same thing but different rhythem section, the lineup he has now is much much better.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Stained Class wrote:I also just realised that technically the Devin Townsend Project didn't come around until 2008/2009, that was The Devin Townsend Band. It's the same thing but different rhythem section, the lineup he has now is much much better.

yes, he has much better musicians in his DTP lineup.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:02 am

Stained Class wrote:I also just realised that technically the Devin Townsend Project didn't come around until 2008/2009, that was The Devin Townsend Band. It's the same thing but different rhythem section, the lineup he has now is much much better.

going to check them out. i'll check out songs off those albums you mentioned
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:05 am

and i'm still very upset he shaved his skullet :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

he is not longer the scariest person in the world

when i saw them in 03 i was standing right in front of him on a floor level stage. I have never been so horrified in my life!

and yes the other members of the band were a huge reason why it was not a good performance, it looked like DT was trying really hard to save the show
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:22 am

yep, after listening to a few songs off of Ocean Machine, I can instantly notice the difference and can even enjoy it. Definitely a band i'd want to check out
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:41 am

Blackfhyre wrote:yep, after listening to a few songs off of Ocean Machine, I can instantly notice the difference and can even enjoy it. Definitely a band i'd want to check out

Ocean Machine was actually the first album from Devin Townsend in 97. I have a feeling the next one, "Epicloud" is going to sound a lot like that though. You'll want to listen to Ziltoid The Omniscient, and then the Devin Townsend Project quadrology (Ki, Addicted, Deconstruction, Ghost). They all have very different feels to them. Hopefully this helps. Rhia, feel free to step in, you've been listening to Devin a lot longer than I have :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CggKmuiY198
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-DKs0qfdEk (featuring Isahn)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xr83DFlzjU
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:50 am

cool thanks for all the insight!
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:01 am

Blackfhyre wrote:cool thanks for all the insight!

No worries ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:56 am

Hey we actually got a couple! :shred:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:42 am

Stained Class wrote:Hey we actually got a couple!

and a few from my wishlist! well worth the wait
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:43 am

Blackfhyre wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Hey we actually got a couple!

and a few from my wishlist! well worth the wait

In the end it's always worth the wait, but people just really love to bitch! :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:57 am

Stained Class wrote:In the end it's always worth the wait, but people just really love to bitch!

so true

i like to complain but now we got 1/4
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 pm

since we got shafted with Nile, I suppose that means 70k is more likely to get Kreator
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:since we got shafted with Nile, I suppose that means 70k is more likely to get Kreator

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:21 am

Yeahh, Kreator. I like them. Saw them on Metalfest West in Germany. Great gig.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:57 am

Saw last night on Facebook that my favourite band of all-time (MAGNUM from the UK) are doing the Sweden Rock cruise in October.

I told them they were doing the wrong cruise and that they should be on 70000 Tons of Metal and they (I believe Al Barlow maintains their facebook presence) said that "they are working on it".'

No question, if Magnum were on 70000 Tons 2013 I would be 100% positively there!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:47 am

I miss hearing rumors in this thread? Anyone know any nice (or completely made up) rumors going around?
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 am

Blackfhyre wrote:I miss hearing rumors in this thread? Anyone know any nice (or completely made up) rumors going around?

Hm, I haven't really heard nething lately. Are there any tours with cruise bands being announced close to those dates?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 am

Apparently Municipal Waste, Napalm Death and Exhumed are playing in Tampa, Florida on December 1st. Since MW and ND are on Barge, once could say Exhumed has a distinct possibility of being on there.

Not my rumor but I'll take credit for it :D
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:25 am

mooyagi wrote:Apparently Municipal Waste, Napalm Death and Exhumed are playing in Tampa, Florida on December 1st. Since MW and ND are on Barge, once could say Exhumed has a distinct possibility of being on there.

Not my rumor but I'll take credit for it :D

Sweet, thanks. I removed Kreator and the bands they're touring with from the list too, since they are playing some shows overtop of Barge :cry:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 am

like I said before... Kreator can be on 70k
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:20 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:like I said before... Kreator can be on 70k

Yeah I know I know but there isn't really any evidence to support it other than it would be a big cabin seller.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Stained Class wrote:

Yeah I know I know but there isn't really any evidence to support it other than it would be a big cabin seller.

that and they're touring with Nile right beforehand, and 70k got stuck with Nile

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:26 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

that and they're touring with Nile right beforehand, and 70k got stuck with Nile

Oh, is that a separate tour from the Morbid Angel tour?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Yeah I know I know but there isn't really any evidence to support it other than it would be a big cabin seller.

Oh, is that a separate tour from the Morbid Angel tour?

they're all on that tour

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:they're all on that tour

That's what I meant. I knew about that tour, that's why they were rumoured for Barge. But, that tour ends like a month before 70k happens so I don't think it's an indicator at all. I could be wrong I guess.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 pm

only one way to find out... SOON!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Looks like Slayer is doing a show in Miami on Jan 26th....
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:46 pm

alex_canada wrote:Looks like Slayer is doing a show in Miami on Jan 26th....

SSSSSSSLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!! :lol:
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

by Electrichead » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:25 am

No fuckkn way. Sweeet!!! Must book earrrly flight!

Where would they play? American airline arena says justin beiber on jan 26+27. Lol :|
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:48 am

That is very interessting. But I don't find that they will play in Miami on 26.th. Nothing on last.fm and on the band's site. :?
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 am

Electrichead wrote:

Where would they play? American airline arena says justin beiber on jan 26+27. Lol :|

Whoops, looks like I misread it. You're right, it is Justin Bieber, not Slayer. :mrgreen:
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:19 am

alex_canada wrote:
    Electrichead wrote:

Whoops, looks like I misread it. You're right, it is Justin Bieber, not Slayer. :mrgreen:

A common mistake ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:20 am

lol

i was not able to find any info on this either but that'd sure be awesome
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
Post Reply 805 posts