Stained Class

Rank

Commander

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am

Vancouver, British Columbia

Re: Barge To Hell/70K 2013 Rumours Thread

by Stained Class » Fri May 25, 2012 10:15 am

http://www.bravewords.com/news/184182
Added those bands cus look at the gap in dates :mrgreen: I have a hard time beleiving that's a coincidence. At least one of those bands will be on I think, maybe all of em.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014, 70K 2015, 70K 2016, 70K 2017
I may have an addiction

Much want:
Aeternam-/-Alkaloid-/-Arkaik-/-Be'Lakor-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-First.Fragment-/-Hypocrisy-/-Inferi-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Vale.Of.Pnath

Also want:
Andy.James-/-Amiensus-/-Anubis.Gate-/-Arcturus-/-Barren.Earth-/-Caligula's.Horse-/-Chthonic-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Ex.Deo-/-Firesoul-/-Ghost.Brigade-/-Gorod-/-Haken-/-Harakiri.For.The.Sky-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Mourning-/-In.Vain-/-Krampus-/-Lost.Society-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Marty.Friedman-/-Meadows.End-/-Mistur-/-October.Tide-/-Rodrigo.y.Gabriela-/-Russkaja-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Stormlord-/-Suidakra-/-Teramaze-/-Toxik-/-Virvum-/-Vuur-/-Wilderun-/-Witherfall-/-Whispered-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Wyrd-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Coroner-/-Cripper-/-Dragonforce-/-Firewind-/-Helloween-/-Iced.Earth-/-Kampfar-/-Obituary-/-Onslaught-/-Sodom

Reunions:
Dismember-/-Forbidden-/-Kiuas-/-myGRAIN-/-Nevermore

www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Fri May 25, 2012 10:53 am

Stained Class wrote:http://www.bravewords.com/news/184182
Added those bands cus look at the gap in dates :mrgreen: I have a hard time beleiving that's a coincidence. At least one of those bands will be on I think, maybe all of em.

That is a very convenient gap in dates
I should get around to updating my signature
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Fri May 25, 2012 11:12 am

it really does fit... and I can support all those bands on Barge... except Kreator... Kreator for 70k Tons!!!
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

by Stained Class » Fri May 25, 2012 5:36 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

it really does fit... and I can support all those bands on Barge... except Kreator... Kreator for 70k Tons!!!

No! You can't have them!
The infamous LOLLIPOP

I may have an addiction

Much want:
Aeternam-/-Alkaloid-/-Arkaik-/-Be'Lakor-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-First.Fragment-/-Hypocrisy-/-Inferi-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Vale.Of.Pnath

Also want:
Andy.James-/-Amiensus-/-Anubis.Gate-/-Arcturus-/-Barren.Earth-/-Caligula's.Horse-/-Chthonic-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Ex.Deo-/-Firesoul-/-Ghost.Brigade-/-Gorod-/-Haken-/-Harakiri.For.The.Sky-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Mourning-/-In.Vain-/-Krampus-/-Lost.Society-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Marty.Friedman-/-Meadows.End-/-Mistur-/-October.Tide-/-Rodrigo.y.Gabriela-/-Russkaja-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Stormlord-/-Suidakra-/-Teramaze-/-Toxik-/-Virvum-/-Vuur-/-Wilderun-/-Witherfall-/-Whispered-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Wyrd-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Coroner-/-Cripper-/-Dragonforce-/-Firewind-/-Helloween-/-Iced.Earth-/-Kampfar-/-Obituary-/-Onslaught-/-Sodom

Reunions:

User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Fri May 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Stained Class wrote:
DrinkMoxie wrote:

No! You can't have them!

traitor
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Fri May 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Stained Class wrote:
DrinkMoxie wrote:

No! You can't have them!

You going on Barge?
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

by Stained Class » Sat May 26, 2012 12:58 am

KDibildeaux wrote:You going on Barge?

Yep! At The Gates was the big one that pushed me over. I'm actually excited to go on a cruise where I'll have time to do something other than watch bands, since there's only a few that really spark my interests. Hypocrisy, Artillery and At The Gates I have never seen and I was not going to miss that. Hopefully I can pull 70k as well.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

I may have an addiction

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:

Reunions:

User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sat May 26, 2012 7:06 am

Stained Class wrote:

Yep! At The Gates was the big one that pushed me over. I'm actually excited to go on a cruise where I'll have time to do something other than watch bands, since there's only a few that really spark my interests. Hypocrisy, Artillery and At The Gates I have never seen and I was not going to miss that. Hopefully I can pull 70k as well.

Sweet! See you on broad :party:
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Sat May 26, 2012 7:38 am

Stained Class wrote:

Very cool! That's my plan, too :D
User

KevinP

Rank

Commander

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

by KevinP » Sat May 26, 2012 8:01 am

Stained Class wrote:

Yep! Kevin's new found love of poutine was the big one that pushed me over. I'm actually excited to go on a cruise where I'll have time to do something other than watch bands, since there's only a few that really spark my interest. I have never sat on a chesterfield in my bunnyhug and ate a jambuster with Kevin before and I was not going to miss that. Hopefully he can pull 70k as well.

Well that was quite candid and slightly creepy at the same time. Can't say I don't enjoy a good jambuster when I get my beaver mitts on one :mrgreen:
WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

by Stained Class » Sat May 26, 2012 11:19 am

KevinP wrote:
Stained Class wrote:

Yep! Kevin's new found love of poutine was the big one that pushed me over. I'm actually excited to go on a cruise where I'll have time to do something other than watch bands, since there's only a few that really spark my interest. I have never sat on a chesterfield in my bunnyhug and ate a jambuster with Kevin before and I was not going to miss that. Hopefully he can pull 70k as well.

Well that was quite candid and slightly creepy at the same time. Can't say I don't enjoy a good jambuster when I get my beaver mitts on one :mrgreen:

:roll:
The infamous LOLLIPOP

I may have an addiction

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:

Reunions:

User

Blackfhyre

Rank

Ensign

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:02 am

Midgar

by Blackfhyre » Wed May 30, 2012 9:35 am

I saw Rhapsody of Fire last night, they said they would 100% do the cruise if they are asked. I hope so
Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
IV
2011 Survivor
2012 Survivor
2013 Cockburn Survivor
2014 Survivor
2015 Survivor
2016 No Sleep
2017 Survivor
2018 9553
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

by Stained Class » Wed May 30, 2012 10:03 am

Blackfhyre wrote:I saw Rhapsody of Fire last night, they said they would 100% do the cruise if they are asked. I hope so

Ooh, that's some tasty info!

I added Rhapsody just cus every year they get some staple power metal bands and there are only a handful left that they haven't had. I'd be amazed if they didn't ask Rhapsody.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

I may have an addiction

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:

Reunions:

User

Blackfhyre

Rank

Ensign

Midgar

by Blackfhyre » Wed May 30, 2012 10:37 am

As of now, they have not been asked but they all said they'd love to do it if given the opportunity. They are one of the first and very influential power metal bands i can't see them not being asked this year or next.
Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
IV
2011 Survivor
2012 Survivor
2013 Cockburn Survivor
2014 Survivor
2015 Survivor
2016 No Sleep
2017 Survivor
2018 9553
User

Ecliptica

Rank

Ensign

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

by Ecliptica » Wed May 30, 2012 11:47 am

Not a Rhapsody fan (do I have to call them Rhapsody of Fire?!), but Fabio won me over last cruise with his performances not with Kamelot, but at karaoke. Would like to have Fabio on broad again.
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

by Stained Class » Wed May 30, 2012 12:03 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Not a Rhapsody fan (do I have to call them Rhapsody of Fire?!)

I gueeeeeeess not but technically we've got Rhapsody Of Fire and Luca Turilli's Rhapsody running around playing power metal now, so everyone's going to get confused no matter what you say.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

I may have an addiction

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:

Reunions:

User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Wed May 30, 2012 5:20 pm

I'm not a fan of either Rhapsody, but I'd be amused if both got booked

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Stained Class wrote:
Blackfhyre wrote:I saw Rhapsody of Fire last night, they said they would 100% do the cruise if they are asked. I hope so

I added Rhapsody just cus every year they get some staple power metal bands and there are only a handful left that they haven't had. I'd be amazed if they didn't ask Rhapsody.

Uuuuuuugh I hope not! :lol:
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

by Stained Class » Wed May 30, 2012 9:07 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
Stained Class wrote:

Aren't you going on Barge anyways?
The infamous LOLLIPOP

I may have an addiction

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:

Reunions:

User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Wed May 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Stained Class wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:
Stained Class wrote:Ooh, that's some tasty info!

Aren't you going on Barge anyways?

I'm doing both ;)
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Thu May 31, 2012 6:58 am

I'd rather not have either Rhapsody on broad either, but it would be hilarious if both got booked.
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

by Stained Class » Thu May 31, 2012 7:03 am

KDibildeaux wrote:I'm doing both ;)

Oh, well maybe I'll see you der den!

I had a dream last night where both Rhapsody's played PPUSA on separate nights in the same slot (second from last).
The infamous LOLLIPOP

I may have an addiction

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:

Reunions:

User

Blackfhyre

Rank

Ensign

Midgar

by Blackfhyre » Thu May 31, 2012 7:09 am

definitely doubt there'd be both. i feel like theres tension. I love Fabio and he even remembered my name from the cruise. I'm a big Rhapsody fan and Luca's new stuff sounds good too so i'd be happy. If you dont like Rhapsody and they're on it, you got your dinner time planned out, but bewareth of the dragons
IV
2011 Survivor
2012 Survivor
2013 Cockburn Survivor
2014 Survivor
2015 Survivor
2016 No Sleep
2017 Survivor
2018 9553
User

Blackfhyre

Rank

Ensign

Midgar

by Blackfhyre » Thu May 31, 2012 7:12 am

Ecliptica wrote:Not a Rhapsody fan (do I have to call them Rhapsody of Fire?!)

I prefer Rhapsody of Fabio
IV
2011 Survivor
2012 Survivor
2013 Cockburn Survivor
2014 Survivor
2015 Survivor
2016 No Sleep
2017 Survivor
2018 9553
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Thu May 31, 2012 7:19 am

Blackfhyre wrote:definitely doubt there'd be both. i feel like theres tension. I love Fabio and he even remembered my name from the cruise. I'm a big Rhapsody fan and Luca's new stuff sounds good too so i'd be happy. If you dont like Rhapsody and they're on it, you got your dinner time planned out, but bewareth of the dragons

They obviously wouldn't book both :lol:

If either iteration is on, I'll bite the bullet and catch a set so Kate has to follow me and see some power metal. Hey, she saw Edguy and Kamelot last time! :twisted:
User

Blackfhyre

Rank

Ensign

Midgar

by Blackfhyre » Thu May 31, 2012 7:25 am

mooyagi wrote:Hey, she saw Edguy and Kamelot last time!

and they kicked ass!
IV
2011 Survivor
2012 Survivor
2013 Cockburn Survivor
2014 Survivor
2015 Survivor
2016 No Sleep
2017 Survivor
2018 9553
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Thu May 31, 2012 7:25 am

Blackfhyre wrote:

and they kicked ass!

They did! :headbanger:
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

by Stained Class » Thu May 31, 2012 7:27 am

mooyagi wrote:
Blackfhyre wrote:definitely doubt there'd be both. i feel like theres tension. I love Fabio and he even remembered my name from the cruise. I'm a big Rhapsody fan and Luca's new stuff sounds good too so i'd be happy. If you dont like Rhapsody and they're on it, you got your dinner time planned out, but bewareth of the dragons

If either iteration is on, I'll bite the bullet and catch a set so Kate has to follow me and see some power metal. Hey, she saw Edguy and Kamelot last time! :twisted:

Man there was some weird shit going on on that boat. Marlo watched Edguy too. And I'm never going to let her live it down.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

I may have an addiction

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:

Reunions:

User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Thu May 31, 2012 7:34 am

Stained Class wrote:
mooyagi wrote:

Man there was some weird shit going on on that boat. Marlo watched Edguy too. And I'm never going to let her live it down.

Once you go weenie...

I've got no punchline
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Thu May 31, 2012 5:25 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:

and they kicked ass!

Beg to differ! Haha though I still maintain that Kamelot isn't that bad. Edguy I could not take and had to leave after a song.
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Thu May 31, 2012 5:26 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Not gonna happen. I can always hang with all the awesome people who have good taste. Or nap :P
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Thu May 31, 2012 5:26 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
Blackfhyre wrote:

and they kicked ass!

Beg to differ! Haha though I still maintain that Kamelot isn't that bad. Edguy I could not take and had to leave after a song.

You were still there. It counts :beerbang:
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Thu May 31, 2012 5:27 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
mooyagi wrote:

Not gonna happen. I can always hang with all the awesome people who have good taste. Or nap :P

I am awesome people with good taste :P
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Thu May 31, 2012 10:48 pm

mooyagi wrote:I am awesome people with good taste :P

ImageImageImage
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / STUCK MOJO / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:15 am

Memnoch wrote:
mooyagi wrote:I am awesome people with good taste :P

ImageImageImage

You like Amaranthe. Your opinion matters not ;)
User

vikingbitch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Calgary, Alberta

by vikingbitch » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:17 am

mooyagi wrote:
Stained Class wrote:
mooyagi wrote:

Once you go weenie...

I've got no punchline

That was bullshit. I was LITERALLY carried in over the shoulder by a giant Norweigan and was too drunk at the time to realize what band was on. NOT MY FAULT :lol:

I will never forget stopping. Looking around. Seeing the power weenie forumites and the thoughts of "I don't think I'm where I should be..." slowly making their way across my brain.
SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:20 am

vikingbitch wrote:
mooyagi wrote:
Stained Class wrote:Man there was some weird shit going on on that boat. Marlo watched Edguy too. And I'm never going to let her live it down.

Once you go weenie...

I've got no punchline

That was bullshit. I was LITERALLY carried in over the shoulder by a giant Norweigan and was too drunk at the time to realize what band was on. NOT MY FAULT :lol:

I will never forget stopping. Looking around. Seeing the power weenie forumites and the thoughts of "I don't think I'm where I should be..." slowly making their way across my brain.

I would love to see a video of your reaction when that happened :lol:
User

Inquisitor

Rank

Midshipman

Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Boston, Ma

by Inquisitor » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:23 am

mooyagi wrote:
vikingbitch wrote:

It was like watching a confused and rabid little animal. Except drunk
User

vikingbitch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Calgary, Alberta

by vikingbitch » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:24 am

mooyagi wrote:
vikingbitch wrote:
Stained Class wrote:Man there was some weird shit going on on that boat. Marlo watched Edguy too. And I'm never going to let her live it down.

Me too :lol:

Rachel/Jake: Marlo, why are you at an Edguy show?
Me: I'm not at Edguy. There's no way I'd be at an Edguy show! Lalalala
Rachel: No. You ARE at an Edguy show.
Me: NO! No I'm not!
Rachel: Yes, YES YOU ARE.

:shock: :cry:
Last edited by vikingbitch on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
PreviousNext