Post Reply 21 posts Page 1 of 1
One Liners From The Ship..........
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

One Liners From The Ship..........

by Metaladdict187 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:49 pm

What was some of the craziest/funniest shit you heard while on board?????

A few of mine:

"ITS FUCKIN WALDO!!!!!!" (as we departed Miami)

"Dude, we only been on here 20 minutes and you're already breakin shit!!!!!" (Kirk from Crowbar, after one of the other band members spilled/broke a beer bottle)
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: One Liners From The Ship..........

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Metaladdict187 wrote:What was some of the craziest/funniest shit you heard while on board?????

A few of mine:

"Dude, we only been on here 20 minutes and you're already breakin shit!!!!!" (Kirk from Crowbar, after one of the other band members spilled/broke a beer bottle)

I saw Waldo during Alestorm's first set, and when I approached him he says, "Ohh, you found me!" in that cartoon Waldo kinda voice/inflection
    haha... that dude was awesome!
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:47 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Metaladdict187 wrote:What was some of the craziest/funniest shit you heard while on board?????

A few of mine:

I saw Waldo during Alestorm's forst set, and when I approached him he says, "Ohh, you found me!" in that cartoon Waldo kinda voice/inflection
    haha... that dude was awesome!

THATS FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:49 am

Less random than that, but when listening to Alestorm, I got a kick out of hearing them announce: "Okay! Our next song... is about rum... The song is called...............RUM!!!!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:23 pm

sageoftruth wrote:Less random than that, but when listening to Alestorm, I got a kick out of hearing them announce: "Okay! Our next song... is about rum... The song is called...............RUM!!!!

I figured it would be called Tequila :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:15 pm

singer of My Dying Bride, during their 1st set: "You can laugh and have fun, when we are done"
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:28 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:singer of My Dying Bride, during their 1st set: "You can laugh and have fun, when we are done"

And I believe Candlemass said: No doom before noon
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:24 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:singer of My Dying Bride, during their 1st set: "You can laugh and have fun, when we are done"

Haha, yeah that was one of my favourite quotes from the cruise. Robert said "you can't have fucking doom in the afternoon. No doom before noon!"

And I liked Kobi Farhi's joke about not wearing the Jesus outfit he normally wears on stage, because he feared people would think he was Jesus and throw him overboard believing he could walk on water. :lol:
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:21 am

Conrad wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

Haha, yeah that was one of my favourite quotes from the cruise. Robert said "you can't have fucking doom in the afternoon. No doom before noon!"

And I liked Kobi Farhi's joke about not wearing the Jesus outfit he normally wears on stage, because he feared people would think he was Jesus and throw him overboard believing he could walk on water. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:17 am

Conrad wrote:And I liked Kobi Farhi's joke about not wearing the Jesus outfit he normally wears on stage, because he feared people would think he was Jesus and throw him overboard believing he could walk on water. :lol:

I forgot about that one! That was really funny :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Bobby Blitz during Overkill's first set said, "This is one show where puking is part of the ship!" :chug: :mrgreen:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:47 am

my most frequent used phrase:

blue moon please
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:my most frequent used phrase:

blue moon please

i had a few of those ya!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:35 pm

One of my favorite's was during Tankard's first set at the Spectrum Lounge:

"You know all those magazine reviews say 'don't pay attention to Tankard...nah...they're a joke...' but let us tell you that we are the most serious Black Metal band...EVER!"

:lol:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:One of my favorite's was during Tankard's first set at the Spectrum Lounge:

"You know all those magazine reviews say 'don't pay attention to Tankard...nah...they're a joke...' but let us tell you that we are the most serious Black Metal band...EVER!"

:lol:

:lol: Nice
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed May 02, 2012 7:27 pm

my favorite was when Aaron from My Dying Bride said something like "you can all have fun....after our set"
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed May 02, 2012 8:54 pm

WizardBeast wrote:my favorite was when Aaron from My Dying Bride said something like "you can all have fun....after our set"

When we are done. He rhymed :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 am

My favorite was from this random guy.... We were in the elevator, he was passing by, and before the elevator doors closed he stoped and said "if you're going to hell........ Keep going!"

then a personal one, came from one of the stage guards.... I didn't know who he was, but he hopped in the elevator with me at 5am the last night and said " I can tell you had fun here. I saw you there .... You and your magic stick"
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    BloodRedMike
    Crewman

by BloodRedMike » Thu May 03, 2012 4:46 pm

During Crowbar's second set, as the ship was rockin' real hard and it felt like the amp stack was going to fly, Kurt said, "Whoa. We're gonna need a bigger boat."
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Fri May 04, 2012 1:17 am

KevinP wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:my favorite was when Aaron from My Dying Bride said something like "you can all have fun....after our set"

When we are done. He rhymed :mrgreen:

No more rhymes now, I mean it!
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    sherivengeance
    Crewman

by sherivengeance » Tue May 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:my most frequent used phrase:

blue moon please

YES! :heavydrink:
    2013 Wishlist: Amorphis (again, again!) / Dimmu Borgir / The Amenta / Mercenary / Nile / Behemoth
    2012 70K Survivor #3547 / Baroness of the Corona
    "Hey Ladies! Ever wanted to F@#$ an Aussie?"
    "F@#$ oath CUNT!"
    -Australia Day, 1/27/2012
Post Reply 21 posts Page 1 of 1