Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

Re: Sailing Under DRAGONFORCE Through The Channel

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:03 am

WizardBeast wrote:bring your plastic swords and cardbroad shields! wooo hoooo!

I recently brought a plastic sword to a Rhapsody of Fire concert and it was one of the most fun times i've ever had!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 am

Blackfhyre wrote:

I recently brought a plastic sword to a Rhapsody of Fire concert and it was one of the most fun times i've ever had!

Soo aggro that tour didnt come to florida. Id love to see Rhapsody, but id be more stoked about seeing Voyager again
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:37 am

Blackfhyre wrote:

Powerglove always throws them into the crowd, always good times.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Man, when I was 17 I went to a 3ioB show with a sword made from tinfoil and cardboard. The singer grabbed it and knighted me from the stage with it. Nerdy times, guys.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:14 pm

I was knighting people in the pit during Rhapsody of Fire. One of the most epic moments of my life
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Jake if you don't knight me at your next show I'm not buying your next album.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:34 pm

I hope he knights you with something other than his cardbroad sword :shock: :wank:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:38 pm

mooyagi wrote:I hope he knights you with something other than his cardbroad sword :shock: :wank:

I'll just close my eyes and go to my happy place til it's over.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm not about to attempt a happy drape on you big guy. If you hand me the sword, I will knight the fuck out of you! haha.

Please check out my band

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:46 pm

viathyn wrote:I'm not about to attempt a happy drape on you big guy. If you hand me the sword, I will knight the fuck out of you! haha.

A happy drape. Nice. I might have to use that one. :lol:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:47 pm

"Hey bro, you've got something on your shoulder!"

Please check out my band

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Eau My...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:

Soo aggro that tour didnt come to florida. Id love to see Rhapsody, but id be more stoked about seeing Voyager again

Dude, Voyager is so much fun! They put me on the guest list for the San Diego show. :D Hung out with them after the show and they photobombed all my pictures with Rhapsody. Love those crazy fuckers! :lol: I hope they are announced. I told them how to get in touch with Andy. Their set was too short on that tour.

Oh...and swords rule! :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Stained Class wrote:Jake if you don't knight me at your next show I'm not buying your next album.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Didn't know Dragonforce before I youtubed them today. What I saw reminded me of Hammerfall. Not bad really, just not my thing.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Devils Advocate
    Petty Officer

by Devils Advocate » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:55 pm

I preferred the blackened style they had in Demoniac
    Obscura-Toxik-SymphonyX-Sylosis-KingDiamond-CrimsonGlory-Carcass-PsychoticWaltz-Sinergy-SolitudeAeturnus-LaazRockit-TwistedSister-Communic-Nocturnus-Sacrifice-Believer-ShokParis-Vektor-Malice-Cemetary-RunningWild-Sanctuary-Unleashed
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Would love to see an Aussie band on broad.

Personally I would prefer others (Lord, Vanishing Point, Alpine Fault, Claim The Throne) over Voyager.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Would love to see an Aussie band on broad.

Personally I would prefer others (Lord, Vanishing Point, Alpine Fault, Claim The Throne) over Voyager.

I'd prefer Voyager over Lord, Vanishing Point, Alpine Fault or Claim The Throne - but nice to see two Perth bands in your request ;)
    It makes me happy that those who saw Voyager on the Rhapsody of fire tour enjoyed them :)
    This ship needs more gothic, symphonic, female fronted bands, but I can handle some THRASH!!!

Find me onbroad @ Doro Sabaton Lacuna Coil In Flames Nile Dragonforce Rage Anacrusis
    Helloween Delain Gotthard Kreator Angra Metal Church Tiamat Vika Yermolyeva Lizzy Borden
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:01 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Would love to see an Aussie band on broad.

Alpine Fault is technically a Kiwi band :P But they're based in Brisbane now. Saw them a few weeks ago when they played with Hanzel Und Gretyl in Wellington. They were pretty good.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Dude, Voyager is so much fun! They put me on the guest list for the San Diego show. :D Hung out with them after the show and they photobombed all my pictures with Rhapsody. Love those crazy fuckers! :lol: I hope they are announced. I told them how to get in touch with Andy. Their set was too short on that tour.

Thats awesome! Yea after their set I figured they would be just goofy as shit to hang out with haha. They seem like they had a damn blast on the cruise too.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:08 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing DragonForce, don't really listen to their music and not because I wanna see them live, I've seen 'em before, but just because I'd like to get on the piss with Sam and chat about old times :D I don't know him personally but we have a few mutual friends, he was from the same town as me.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:Dude, Voyager is so much fun! They put me on the guest list for the San Diego show. :D Hung out with them after the show and they photobombed all my pictures with Rhapsody. Love those crazy fuckers! :lol: I hope they are announced. I told them how to get in touch with Andy. Their set was too short on that tour.

Thats awesome! Yea after their set I figured they would be just goofy as shit to hang out with haha. They seem like they had a damn blast on the cruise too.

Huh? Did you mean they seemed like they had a blast at ProgPower? If so, yes they loved it. Dude...I have some really funny stories.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:

Huh? Did you mean they seemed like they had a blast at ProgPower? If so, yes they loved it. Dude...I have some really funny stories.

Er would have a blast. No clue what I was thinking when I typed that :lol: :lol: Retard moment there haha.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    Er would have a blast. No clue what I was thinking when I typed that :lol: :lol: Retard moment there haha.

It is due to that big beer you have in your hand. :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote: It is due to that big beer you have in your hand. :lol:

:lol: :lol:
    Its due to not having that big beer in my hand! :dreams:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I hope he knights you with something other than his cardbroad sword :shock: :wank:

I'll just close my eyes and go to my happy place til it's over.

Ah the visuals :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:05 am

Laura wrote:Didn't know Dragonforce before I youtubed them today. What I saw reminded me of Hammerfall. Not bad really, just not my thing.

I don't know if someone have mentioned this here before but I think they went popular 'cause of their song "Through the Fire and the Flames" which was the final quest for the games Gutar Hero III and Guitar Hero Smash Hits, not my big thing neither but perhaps I'll attend to 1 or 2 gigs to take a look.
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:13 am

their first two albums are way better than the rest. but i still like their newer stuff too
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:23 am

Captain Alex wrote:
    Laura wrote:Didn't know Dragonforce before I youtubed them today. What I saw reminded me of Hammerfall. Not bad really, just not my thing.

I don't know if someone have mentioned this here before but I think they went popular 'cause of their song "Through the Fire and the Flames" which was the final quest for the games Gutar Hero III and Guitar Hero Smash Hits, not my big thing neither but perhaps I'll attend to 1 or 2 gigs to take a look.

A real musician must hate Guitar Hero... am I right colleagues? :twisted: :ugeek: :D
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:55 am

I do not like guitar hero. But i'm also not a musician either
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:35 am

I like Guitar Hero, but I'm not a musician :D

Yes, DragonForce got much more popular after that game.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 am

pablov8 wrote:
    Captain Alex wrote:

A real musician must hate Guitar Hero... am I right colleagues? :twisted: :ugeek: :D

Dragonforce did get WAAAAY more popular after guitar hero. That was when they were finally able to tour the states, and also right around the time that they lost a lot of "metal cred". Personally, I was really into guitar hero a while ago but it got too easy for me (I beat TTFAF on Expert :mrgreen: ) so I went back to real guitar. To put a persepctive on it, if all you know how to play on a guitar is the same 6 chords that every rock band ever uses, guitar hero is more fun. But, once you get to a point on guitar (or ne instrument) where you can jam for hours and not just play boring stuff/repeat yourself then real instruments are much more enjoyable. But no, I don't hate guitar hero, I just don't play it anymore. Others who don't want to put the time into learning a real instrument can get enjoyment out of guitar hero and that's what the game was originally made for.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Well this rules them out as a repeat :cry:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=176582

How about some Demons & Wizards then? :mrgreen:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:12 pm

awww i was really hoping for them as a repeat. :cry: :cry:
    As we all know, Hansi is known for false promises, so... maybe they could use a vacation around late Jan 2013.... :wank:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:12 pm

mooyagi wrote:How about some Demons & Wizards then? :mrgreen:

I support this! I know they have an interview together recently about trying to get a new album done, that and id love to see schaffers drunk ass everywhere again. The superman sweatshirt made me :lol:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Actually the way that's worded I think that increases the odds of having Demons & Wizards.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Stained Class wrote:Actually the way that's worded I think that increases the odds of having Demons & Wizards.

I agree! :D WANT!!!!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:46 pm

I want Demons & Wizards too. :bangers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:17 am

I was hoping for that surprise last year, but unfortunaly it didn't happen...
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:00 am

Tuup wrote:I was hoping for that surprise last year, but unfortunaly it didn't happen...

According to Marcus (BG guitarist) it was planned to play one or two D&W songs but certain someone was... "too tired" to play :chug: :chug: :chug:
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • Post Reply 4880 posts