Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

Re: A World Premiere Onbroad!

by Monmisreal » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:51 am

mooyagi wrote:I remember Peavy being everywhere on the first cruise. I saw him more than any other musician. This still counts as a repeat to me even though it has the orchestra added. I'm happy but still waiting for a "new" announcement to get me all wet and giggly.

I find it funny how you see some people everywhereee. I dont think I ever saw Peavey but I couldnt turn around without seeing André Olbrich getting another drink, entering the bathroom as I was leaving, or speedwalking to what im assuming is him getting another drink :lol: All with that goofy innocent smile he never seems to be without
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:53 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I remember Peavy being everywhere on the first cruise. I saw him more than any other musician. This still counts as a repeat to me even though it has the orchestra added. I'm happy but still waiting for a "new" announcement to get me all wet and giggly.

I find it funny how you see some people everywhereee. I dont think I ever saw Peavey but I couldnt turn around without seeing André Olbrich getting another drink, entering the bathroom as I was leaving, or speedwalking to what im assuming is him getting another drink :lol: All with that goofy innocent smile he never seems to be without

I swear, Peavy was at every show I was at. I saw Andre quite a bit too. It seems on each cruise every person has that one band member that's everywhere. For the first cruise it was Peavy. The second was Snowy Shaw. Start placing your bets for Barge and 70K 2013 :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:55 am

mooyagi wrote:I swear, Peavy was at every show I was at. I saw Andre quite a bit too. It seems on each cruise every person has that one band member that's everywhere. For the first cruise it was Peavy. The second was Snowy Shaw. Start placing your bets for Barge and 70K 2013 :lol:

:lol: I dont think anyone will deny Snowy. That and it doesnt help that hes fucking tall and stands out like a sore thumb. Oh snap, I just noticed Rage has an alternate logo.
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:56 am

Blackfhyre wrote:
    Master Killer wrote:wow. very nice. Don't think we ever gonna see him on 70000tons?

i'd say highly unlikely

Judas Priest no way but Halford is a possibility.
    He is strongly promoting his Metal God brand.
    http://www.robhalford.com/index.php/metal-god-apparel
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:56 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I swear, Peavy was at every show I was at. I saw Andre quite a bit too. It seems on each cruise every person has that one band member that's everywhere. For the first cruise it was Peavy. The second was Snowy Shaw. Start placing your bets for Barge and 70K 2013 :lol:

:lol: I dont think anyone will deny Snowy. That and it doesnt help that hes fucking tall and stands out like a sore thumb. Oh snap, I just noticed Rage has an alternate logo.

That's pretty cool looking. A special logo for the orchestra.
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:59 am

STACH100 wrote:
    Master Killer wrote:I have the impression most people here have no clue about this announcement. This is not a Rage repeat, this is Rage and the Lingua Mortis Orchestra.

Goolge Lingua Mortis Orchestra

... and enjoy!

Great announcement!

Will do.
    Hey Master Killer I thought you might like to see my Halford painting...

Fuck man, you really can paint, your drawings are awesome!!!
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:10 am

thats for sure, great picture
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:13 am

I don't think everyone realizes how awesome this announcement is! I've seen them 3 times, solid each time.

I wonder how many rooms the orchestra people will take up though...plus, this rules out Haggard since we already have one German orchestral band we can't fit on anything but Chorus.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:18 am

I guess this rules them out of playing the Spectrum Lounge again
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

Re: Sailing Under DRAGONFORCE Through The Channel

by Electrichead » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:20 am

viathyn wrote:Canada is always under-represented on these! Speaking of Montreal bands like Augury, why not Quo Vadis, Martyr, Beyond Creation, Unexpect etc etc!!

Or my fav bands from out there barnburner and priestess. Also the boat needs more Bison bc!!
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:28 am

^ Someone from Winnipeg I don't know? Interesting.

I don't think I'd want any Canadian band on except for Into Eternity or 3 Inches of Blood. People keep telling me to listen to Unexpect, so that'd be ok too. Oh, and Sum 41. I would be so happy if Sum 41 was on.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:37 am

RAGE!!!!

SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:39 am

I would argue the one on the right is metal, he looks more grim and isn't smiling like a weenie.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:47 am

alex_canada wrote:I would argue the one on the right is metal, he looks more grim and isn't smiling like a weenie.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:27 am

Bavarian Amped wrote:
    jodionline wrote:I only know the name but not the music. I have to hear a little bit. We will see.

I like them.

good quality ... full concert @ wacken 2007
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJBJt4GEC0k

With the orchestra it will be awesome

...BA

Great. Also, I have not seen this yet.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:36 am

stoverkill wrote:RAGE!!!!

David that shit was hilarious on FB yesterday!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Monmisreal wrote:Rage with the Lingua Mortis Orchestra

This ^^^
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:36 am

I also saw Peavey everywhere. In the Plane, in South Beach, at every Buffet, here at home in the Supermarktet, everywhere.....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 am

Lala wrote:

I also saw Peavey everywhere. In the Plane, in South Beach, at every Buffet, here at home in the Supermarktet, everywhere.....

HAHAHAH!

That's awesome, shopping with Peavey!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:50 am

Monmisreal wrote:

Snowy everywhere = aweseome! :boobs:

It doesn't matter where we go, he's always there, that fucking Snowy Shaw!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    http://youtu.be/XO9qJs2gRxY
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

by Electrichead » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 am

alex_canada wrote:^ Someone from Winnipeg I don't know? Interesting.

I don't think I'd want any Canadian band on except for Into Eternity or 3 Inches of Blood. People keep telling me to listen to Unexpect, so that'd be ok too. Oh, and Sum 41. I would be so happy if Sum 41 was on.

Its Ron. Lol.

Bison > Sum 41.
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 am

STACH100 wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:
    Master Killer wrote:wow. very nice. Don't think we ever gonna see him on 70000tons?

i'd say highly unlikely

Judas Priest no way but Halford is a possibility.
    He is strongly promoting his Metal God brand.
    http://www.robhalford.com/index.php/metal-god-apparel

That's the kind of stuff I want to hear. Halford on the cruise be just...amazing for lack of better words.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Andy wrote:70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will leave for round 3 from Miami, Florida to the beautiful, ever warm Caribbean in 199 days from today.

I'm very amused that they NOANNOUNCED the destination :lol:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Don't know Rage too well but this sounds interesting :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Don't know Rage too well but this sounds interesting :mrgreen:

I also dont know this band, but looks like everyone is happy with this announcement, and that is great :D

That is good! Still hoping for a few more bands I like but am hopeful. It'll be fun, regardless.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Good attitude, young Nicolas! :heavydrink:
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Electrichead wrote:Bison > Sum 41.

I had a weird night last night...I dreamed that Billy Talent was booked for the cruise, and then I woke up. And then I went through my workday, checked online at work and saw...Billy Talent was booked for the cruise. Then I woke up for real :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Nicolas0928 wrote:
    I also dont know this band, but looks like everyone is happy with this announcement, and that is great :D

That is good! Still hoping for a few more bands I like but am hopeful. It'll be fun, regardless.

YES It will fun.
    I allready pay, and I now that is an amazing experience, so I am going to try to enjoy every announcement :beerbang:

young nicolas is wise beyond his years!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Question...

Anyone figure out how this is a 'world premiere' if they've done this at Wacken and other places before? Is it just cuz they're doing it 'at sea' that makes it so? And if so, then doesn't it make it a world premiere for every band that's doing their first gig on a boat? :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:50 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Question...

Anyone figure out how this is a 'world premiere' if they've done this at Wacken and other places before? Is it just cuz they're doing it 'at sea' that makes it so? And if so, then doesn't it make it a world premiere for every band that's doing their first gig on a boat? :?

:lol: Yeah, according to the announcement it's a World Premier at Sea. Some fuzzy marketing makes it seem like a true world premiere. I'm on to you, skipper. ;)
    metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:26 pm

I would be so happy if Sum 41 was on.

I had a weird night last night...I dreamed that Billy Talent was booked for the cruise, and then I woke up. And then I went through my workday, checked online at work and saw...Billy Talent was booked for the cruise. Then I woke up for real :lol:

Think you've booked on the wrong boat dude :?
    This ship needs more gothic, symphonic, female fronted bands, but I can handle some THRASH!!!

Find me onbroad @ Doro Sabaton Lacuna Coil In Flames Nile Dragonforce Rage Anacrusis
    Helloween Delain Gotthard Kreator Angra Metal Church Tiamat Vika Yermolyeva Lizzy Borden
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:22 am

alex_canada wrote:
    Electrichead wrote:Bison > Sum 41.

That would be horrible if it were a wishlist band, and you wake up and check announcements, get really excited. Then you wake up for real.

I had a terrible nightmare last night too, I was wearing my 70k 2012 hoodie when got attacked by an animal, tearing up the sleeves :cry: . I was so pissed I had to go to the on-line store to buy another hoodie. But so relieved when I woke up it was just a nightmare.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:46 pm

metal_steve wrote:Think you've booked on the wrong boat dude :?

To be clear, Billy Talent was a nightmare...but I would totally be down if there was a 90s dance party on the ship.
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:48 pm

This thread is becoming a nightmare!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:36 pm

I would totally be down if there was a 90s dance party on the ship.

I would not. :evil:
    This ship needs more gothic, symphonic, female fronted bands, but I can handle some THRASH!!!

Find me onbroad @ Doro Sabaton Lacuna Coil In Flames Nile Dragonforce Rage Anacrusis
    Helloween Delain Gotthard Kreator Angra Metal Church Tiamat Vika Yermolyeva Lizzy Borden
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:10 pm

STACH100 wrote:This thread is becoming a nightmare!

yes it is! i never even heard of whoever they're talking about but i imagine it can't be good.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Also, if you fucks get TRIPTYKON, consider me going on a murderous rampage :death: :bitch: :death:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:17 pm

KevinP wrote:Also, if you fucks get TRIPTYKON, consider me going on a murderous rampage :death: :bitch: :death:

you'll just have to beg wifey for another cruise....
    Lil' Stovie
    Oiler

by Lil' Stovie » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 pm

me Dadie still wantum slayerz
    Rocking in my crib and eating dead animals
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:01 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Also, if you fucks get TRIPTYKON, consider me going on a murderous rampage :death: :bitch: :death:

Yes! Many of us are interested in meeting Mrs. P
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:54 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Yes! Many of us are interested in meeting Mrs. P

In full agreement. Would be nice to meet the "WOMAN" behind "The MAN". :roll: :mrgreen:
  • Post Reply 4880 posts