Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

Re: Sailing Under DRAGONFORCE Through The Channel

by Inquisitor » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:05 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Oh hell yea that will be a hilarious, fun, and DRUNK show for sure!

The goal is to do this to one of the members of DragonFarce.....Sharpie Tuxedo

alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Awesome add! Not my favorite power metal band, but will be great for the cruise.

edit: does anyone wish they kept the habit of updating the roster page before the forum? Part of the fun of having a new band added was searching through the logos to discover a new one...this feels anticlimatic
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:Why Andy Why? :cry: :cry:
    I don't like the few songs of Dragonforce that I listened :cry:

Don't worry buddy, you can join us for a nice surf & turf dinner during their set.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:26 pm

I loved DragonForce live years ago... and was disappointed in the 4th CD and how terrible they got live...they have a new singer and claimed they want to refocus on live musicianship... I will give them a chance, but don't expect much...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:32 pm

I'd maintain they're a great catch though. Enough name recognition that it might draw attention, and lowered enough in popularity that they'd be financially reasonable to sign. I saw them in a large venue a few years ago with Turisas supporting, then they were at the West End Cultural Centre last year and I didn't even hear about the show.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Do Dragonforce even still have fans?I know they were a cool trend a few years ago for people who'd never heard of metal before.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:43 pm

UMC,

Excellent announcemnt for 70K. Keep em up and roll in that power metal :beerwink: :beerbang:

And I really really really want Bloodbath, Bolt Thrower, Vader, Kataklysm, Amon Amarth, Kreator, MDB, Death Angel, Before the Dawn, Agalloch, Unleashed, Meshuggah, Triptykon, Grave, Goatwhore, Nile, Morbid Angel, Melechesh and 3IOB announced for BARGE TO HELL. Pretty pretty please. With a viking horn and cherry on top.

xoxoxoxo
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Another announcement that pulls me in two directions at once :P Love Dragonforce, think the new album is fantastic, BUT have seen them live twice previously.

The four '10/10' bands for me on the current lineup, I've seen a collective total of 9 times.

Gimme something I want and haven't seen before and I'll be tempted!!

Add Within Temptation OR Magnum to the lineup and I'm 100% guaranteed to be onbroad.

Add any 2 or more of the following and I'll seriously consider it: Battlelore, Brother Firetribe, Tarot, Thaurorod, Accept, Aventasia, Powerwolf, Unisonic, Van Canto, Xandria, Delain, ReVamp,Bloodbound, Diabulus in Musica, Falconer, Ten, Impellitteri, Amaranthe, Believer, Torniquet.

:whisky:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:10 pm

As much as I wanted to see Holy Grail, this is the band they came through town opening for and I just couldn't bring myself to shell out the coin they were asking for the gig in order to see a short set by HG. On the plus side, maybe this is a sign that Holy Grail will be added 'soon' too :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:07 pm

I know that Sam and Fred are two friendly dudes, so this is a good announcement for us who like to party.

Course West South-West. Straight through The Azores and then to Surinam. Both very metal, I would say.
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:24 pm

I don't know them before. But those few songs I heard right now are not bad. I can live with them. :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:06 am

cowboy71 wrote:Add Within Temptation OR Magnum to the lineup and I'm 100% guaranteed to be onbroad.

Can we compromise and say no Magnum, but we get Bob Catley with Avantasia instead? =P

This announcement does nothing for me, but pretty much guarantees the boat sells out.
    I think -- like CoB last year, who received tons of criticism on the boards -- Dragonforce probably ends up being one of the headliners. Unless we can VOTE on the headliners this year, eh? EH?!?! How about it?! LET THE MESSAGE-BOARD-MINORITY HAVE THE MOST SAY!!
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:10 am

I kind of like them.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 am

vikingbitch wrote:UMC,

The worst announcement for 70k. Keep em up and roll in that power metal for Barge too :beerwink: :beerbang:

And I really really really want Bloodbath, Bolt Thrower, Vader, Kataklysm, Amon Amarth, Kreator, MDB, Death Angel, Before the Dawn, Agalloch, Unleashed, Meshuggah, Triptykon, Grave, Goatwhore, Nile, Morbid Angel, Melechesh and 3IOB announced for 70k. Pretty pretty please. With a viking horn and cherry on top.

xoxoxoxo

Fixd.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:19 am

Ok, I got my nap/dinner time, let's start with the proper announcements.
    Wishlist:
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:48 am

Don't care about Dragonforce, so some nap/dinner time for me too :beerwink:

Public sales start today and we still have to wait before booking :cry: All the cheap spots are gone already :(
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:31 am

MadameLePink wrote:All the cheap spots are gone already :(

Cheap spots ? Where ? :lol:

Good Luck ! :cheers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:03 am

Andy wrote:After a short visit to the host city of the 2012 Olympic Games, London, we are now sailing under DRAGONFORCE through The Channel. Our Course: West-Southwest.

70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Floating Heavy Metal Festival will go on public sale tomorrow, July 10 at 12PM noon Eastern Time.

I know we're all going to have the times of our lives again but after this announcement I have to ask myself temporarily "Why the Hell am I going?" I'm sure Andy will make up for this with some killer stuff...SOON.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:35 am

I would never buy a Dragonforce cd but I might watch a set if the other stages are empty.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:52 am

Ville, you are a brat :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:03 am

I kinda like Lacuna Coil, yes. The new album is quite good actually, but a couple of albums before that were awful. So if they only play songs off the new one and from Comalies and older than that, I'm definitely watching their gig(s).
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:04 am

vikingbitch wrote:Ville, you are a brat :lol:

I aim to please. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:42 am

I totaly hate DragonForce but agree that they are a band that may draw new people to the cruise, I always run into young kids that like them because apparently one of their songs was the hardest to play on guitar hereo or whatever....I just can't stand that type of guitar playing, super fast and over the top constantly...makes me want to run away, like others have said....their set will be my dinner time or nap.
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:49 am

Only a triple Kreator/Exumer/Vader announcement will take away the extreme sadness this Dragonforce announcement left on me.
    Oh the humanity (?)
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:57 am

pablov8 wrote:Only a triple Kreator/Exumer/Vader announcement will take away the extreme sadness this Dragonforce announcement left on me.
    Oh the humanity (?)

I'll go for that TRIPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :death:
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:59 am

Blah blah blah... nap time... blah blah blah.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:37 am

i think Dragonforce is awesome. great announcement for me since i love cheesy power metal. they are for sure a fun time
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:50 am

:lol: Dragonforce...even when I only listened to power metal I didn't like them. The new album isn't offensive but I still didn't really like it. Good thing I'm going on Barge :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:15 am

Castroh wrote:
    Nicolas0928 wrote:Why Andy Why? :cry: :cry:
    I don't like the few songs of Dragonforce that I listened :cry:

Don't worry buddy, you can join us for a nice surf & turf dinner during their set.

that sounds delicious Image

Memnoch wrote:I kinda like Lacuna Coil, yes. The new album is quite good actually, but a couple of albums before that were awful. So if they only play songs off the new one and from Comalies and older than that, I'm definitely watching their gig(s).

"Comalies" and the first one "Lacuna Coil" are really really good!
    Last edited by Captain Alex on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    typeofilth1313
    Wiper

by typeofilth1313 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:17 am

Nope Dragonforce not for me! Its drinking and cheers time for me! oh wait That's the hole cruise! Nap time? No then ill miss the good times! with my metal head peeps! :givebeer: :shots: :belly: :cheers: :whisky: :party: :bitch:
    Bitter is the air we breath
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:26 am

As silly as dragonforce is, I'll likely find myself stumbling into one of their sets if I'm drunk enough. Yeah, it's stupid, over the top, self-indulgent wankery, but I'm there to have fun, right?
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:27 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:As much as I wanted to see Holy Grail, this is the band they came through town opening for and I just couldn't bring myself to shell out the coin they were asking for the gig in order to see a short set by HG. On the plus side, maybe this is a sign that Holy Grail will be added 'soon' too :?

Holy Grail would be great
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 am

Ecliptica wrote:I think -- like CoB last year, who received tons of criticism on the boards -- Dragonforce probably ends up being one of the headliners. Unless we can VOTE on the headliners this year, eh? EH?!?! How about it?! LET THE MESSAGE-BOARD-MINORITY HAVE THE MOST SAY!!

I like this idea! Let the vocal minority have the most say! It works in US politics :roll:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:29 am

jodionline wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:All the cheap spots are gone already :(

Cheap spots ? Where ? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:30 am

Memnoch wrote:I kinda like Lacuna Coil, yes. The new album is quite good actually, but a couple of albums before that were awful. So if they only play songs off the new one and from Comalies and older than that, I'm definitely watching their gig(s).

Haven't heard the new one. Wasn't really interested since the previous couple of albums were awful. If they do a special set of an older album I'd definitely be there.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:37 am

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:As much as I wanted to see Holy Grail, this is the band they came through town opening for and I just couldn't bring myself to shell out the coin they were asking for the gig in order to see a short set by HG. On the plus side, maybe this is a sign that Holy Grail will be added 'soon' too :?

Holy Grail would be great

I could not get into them. They arent bad its just not my thing I guess. I do find it extremely impressive the singer was able to still sing and hold notes while headbanging at the same time though.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:03 am

Dragonforce always get awesome openers.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:17 am

Personally I don't mind this announcement. I will probably check out a set and there is a friend of mine who is quite happy with this announcement.

There are 29 announcements left to go so I really don't get too upset over 1 not so stellar announcement.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:37 am

I'm pumped for the lineup so far alrdy hit a few of my wishlisters. Sabaton, In Flames, and DragonForce are definite both sets for me. Helstar is another I'd like to catch both sets. Ensiferum I'd love to catch both sets but a definite one at least for me. I like LC so they are a at least once for me as well. Turisas was a band I never heard of and liked what i've heard so far so they're another at least once for me. also checked out DAR and they seem worth at least one as well.
    So so far I have at least 11 sets im going to want to see out of the first 13 bands -> 11-16/26 pretty good sa far
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:46 am

bring your plastic swords and cardbroad shields! wooo hoooo!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
Post Reply 4880 posts