Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

Re: Thank You!

by ArlequinA » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Ecliptica wrote:I still think Edu is one of the best singers around. And as unpopular as my opinion is, I prefer his voice to Andre Matos'.

Hmmph.

I just deleted that off of my head. ¬¬
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Ecliptica wrote:I still think Edu is one of the best singers around. And as unpopular as my opinion is, I prefer his voice to Andre Matos'.

Hmmph.

Get. The fuck. Out.

:lol: Actually I prefer Edu but that's just because I much prefer the albums he was on and the singing doesn't make a huge difference to me. They were both good.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Wasn't sure where to post this, but on Wednesday and Thursday nights I noticed an open door on my deck in the middle of the night with a guy passed out on the bed...both nights I went in and tickled his feet and then ran away as he screamed at me. Was this anyone from the forum?
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:58 pm

alex_canada wrote:Wasn't sure where to post this, but on Wednesday and Thursday nights I noticed an open door on my deck in the middle of the night with a guy passed out on the bed...both nights I went in and tickled his feet and then ran away as he screamed at me. Was this anyone from the forum?

That was right across the hall from us.
    And that is one of the funniest things i've ever heard. He was always too drunk to talk every time i saw him :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:
    alex_canada wrote:Wasn't sure where to post this, but on Wednesday and Thursday nights I noticed an open door on my deck in the middle of the night with a guy passed out on the bed...both nights I went in and tickled his feet and then ran away as he screamed at me. Was this anyone from the forum?

That was right across the hall from us.
    And that is one of the funniest things i've ever heard. He was always too drunk to talk every time i saw him :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a little creepy -

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are my hero.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Oh man, that is so funny :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:49 am

hahaha
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:57 pm

*hearts Futurama*

STATISTICS!!!! Thanks to Metalstorm.net

Countries Represented: 55
    Top 10, in order: Germany, USA, Canada, Finland, The Netherlands, Mexico, Australia(!!!), Belgium, United Kingdom and Colombia.
    Number of guests: 2037 (age range from 1 to 71)
    Musicians and crew: 466
    Ship crew: 892
    Total number of people on board: 3395
    36 % females
    64% male
    Beer consumed daily: 8-10,000 Gallons (about 30-38,000 litres)
    Most popular beers: Corona and Fosters (*sighs*)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:04 am

There were no New Zealanders on broad this time.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:41 am

Conrad wrote:There were no New Zealanders on broad this time.

I find that highly unlikely - I think they smegged up there. Surely there was at least one kiwi on broad!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:29 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Beer consumed daily: 8-10,000 Gallons (about 30-38,000 litres)

This can't be per day, really?
    If every single visitor and band members drank 15 liters of beer in a day that would add up to 38,000 liters
    That's 45 bottles per person per day pretty much, and not everyone drinks alcohol and not everyone that does drinks beer
    I'm hung over, but think my math is correct, would make more sense if that was the total beer volume consumed over the course of the ship

I thought it read 8-10'000 bottles/cans per day...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:51 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Beer consumed daily: 8-10,000 Gallons (about 30-38,000 litres)

This can't be per day, really?

If every single visitor and band members drank 15 liters of beer in a day that would add up to 38,000 liters

That's 45 bottles per person per day pretty much, and not everyone drinks alcohol and not everyone that does drinks beer

I'm hung over, but think my math is correct, would make more sense if that was the total beer volume consumed over the course of the ship

Maybe they meant for the whole trip?
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:27 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:5k replies, now we need a new mega thread, no?

Andy, give us one for 2014, I need to start prepare :D

Andy,

let me repeat myself here: STFU and TAKE MY MONEY!
    :lol:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Yeah, the article definitely said 8,000 to 10,000 gallons per day. But that figure is extremely high, even by our lofty standards :D

So it would either be as lastcandle said 8-10,000 CANS per day, or between 8-10,000 gallons for the entire cruise.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:28 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Yeah, the article definitely said 8,000 to 10,000 gallons per day. But that figure is extremely high, even by our lofty standards :D
    So it would either be as lastcandle said 8-10,000 CANS per day, or between 8-10,000 gallons for the entire cruise.

I'd say it has to be something /day
    ...otherwise it wouldn't make much sense to give an interval of 8-10'000
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:44 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

I find that highly unlikely - I think they smegged up there. Surely there was at least one kiwi on broad!

No idea, but if it's true I might have to amend that next year. And it's the first time Germany has had more cruisers than USA, it appears the Wacken Cruise isn't having an effect on 70k.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:55 am

cowboy71 wrote:

I'm fairly sure Jaimee is from NZ, so yes, there was at least one kiwi onbroad.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Image

Dammit! Take my money alrdy!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:33 am

I am totally ready to book again!!!!!!!

Here is to another 350 days of talking about the cruise until it happens again. I love how not a day goes by without some form of talk about the cruise! I love it!

\m/

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

Who dat?

2019 Wishlist:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Have they been announced yet? This would be the best blowjob UMC could give me at this point.

Don't be a tease Canada, slurp away :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:36 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Yeah, the article definitely said 8,000 to 10,000 gallons per day. But that figure is extremely high, even by our lofty standards :D

My notes from the second press conference say 8000 to 10000 BEERS per day. Which I assume is cans or bottles.
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 pm

I can only say: Thank you for the best festival I've ever been. :bangers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am

Conrad wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I'm fairly sure Jaimee is from NZ, so yes, there was at least one kiwi onbroad.

Who dat?

My invisible cabinmate. Well, I did see her on the boat plenty, but she only went to the cabin for a quick shower.
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:02 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:My invisible cabinmate. Well, I did see her on the boat plenty, but she only went to the cabin for a quick shower.

But at least you were there for the shower then?

Well, I was, but unfortunately not at the same time. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

Yes, she is from NZ. :viking:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:29 pm

I think I met ^ her. My friend Raúl may have introduce us, and you were very cool, just like everyone else I met. It was first trip, and can't wait for '14 :headbanger:
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:37 pm

VorpalBunny wrote:
    My notes from the second press conference say 8000 to 10000 BEERS per day. Which I assume is cans or bottles.

My notes from the Schooner Bar, day 3, say 8000-10000 cans of beer/day for flip cup. :bangers:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:47 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I'm fairly sure Jaimee is from NZ, so yes, there was at least one kiwi onbroad.

Yes, she is from NZ. :viking:

If she's now living in the U.S. and not travelling from NZ it doesn't count!

2019 Wishlist:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:40 pm

I met a guy on board from New Zealand at the pool deck
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Just realised that 70,000 Tons of Metal next year, will set sail on my baby boy's first day of school.

Pretty much guarantees I won't be making it 4 70Ks in a row!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:57 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Just realised that 70,000 Tons of Metal next year, will set sail on my baby boy's first day of school.

Pretty much guarantees I won't be making it 4 70Ks in a row!

I think it's about time baby boy starts taking care of himself so that mom and dad can go on metal cruises. :mrgreen:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Hmmm yes, well he does have to learn sometime.......... :D

EDIT:

To quote my wife:

"We'll just start him a week late. He won't miss anything. He already knows more stuff than Grade 1 kids do."

I love my wife :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Hmmm yes, well he does have to learn sometime.......... :D

EDIT:

To quote my wife:

"We'll just start him a week late. He won't miss anything. He already knows more stuff than Grade 1 kids do."

Sounds like a reasonable woman. :headbanger:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 am

EDIT:

To quote my wife:

it's probably true
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:12 am

EDIT:
    To quote my wife:

you better listen to her ;)
    wishlist '20:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:34 pm

EDIT:

To quote my wife:

sounds like she kicks ass dallas. :)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    hornile
    Oiler

by hornile » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:18 am

And Take him onboard with you? He'll learn more for his life there in 1 hour than in 1 week in school...
    70k 2013 survivor
    (cabin 6040)

70k 2015 survivor
    (cabin 7275)

70k 2016 survivor
    (cabin 9284)

70k 2019 ....hope to survive
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:08 pm

EDIT:

To quote my wife:

cry, pull hair, droll and paint? Easy stuff!!!!
    metal4ever
Post Reply 4880 posts